Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:10 am

Kelipi ~ 20 ~ Leopard-Fox Hybrid ~ Location: Cafeteria ~ Tags: Andi and Penny

Kelipi took the chicken that Andi had given her. "Thanks." She smiled. "So, what hybrids are you guys? I'll tell mine if you tell me yours." She said and took another sip from her water bottle. Enlightened from her tired mood from training, she had a friendly and positive attitude.

(Don't mind the shortness)
Last edited by tøxiclilypetals on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raysn » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:34 am

Andi- 19- wolf- cafeteria- tags: Kelipi and Penny
" I am a wolf hybrid what about you?" she looked at them, then she stood up so Penny can sit down, then she went and brought a water bottle, her turn to the maze was next after another trainee but she didn't knew about it.

Andi was happy because she was making new friends, but she is scared that she would say something bad or rude so they will hate her,
then she asked them " so how old are you guys?"
She/her - bisexual - ISFP - chaotic good - love plants and animals - university student - cartoon and anime fan - love helping others - need a friend or someone who can listen to you? pm me <3
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:45 am

Kelipi ~ 20 ~ Leopard-Fox hybrid ~ Location: Cafeteria ~ Tags: Andi and Penny

"I share the DNA of a Leopard and a Fox, and I'm 20." She replied and bit into a piece of chicken. "I like my hybrid, but the different food cravings for meat gets on my nerves, and the ears." She pointed to her Fennec Fox-like ears, one that had a scar and one that didn't. "They're still pretty cool to have, though."
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:56 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey was happily relaxing in the quiet of the pool, at least for a little longer. He still had to do the training that day, but it was usually a bit later than when the training for the land hybrids started. He actually like to training pool, the constant moving and quick movement using all the pent up energy he had whenever he was in his human form and on land.

────────────────
B A I L E Y
────────────────

Bailey looked up from her book as she was called next to the move and she sighed. Best to just get it over with. She walked through the halls to the entrance of the maze. She looked almost bored as she waited for the doors to open, but once they did, she was darting forward silently, setting a steady paces as she tried to move towards the center of the maze.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raysn » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:02 am

Andi-19-wolf-cafeteria-tagged: Kelipi and Penny
" I like my hybrid to, but same thing with my wolf ears, and my eyes when they turn yellow, I see a little bit lighter and they hurt a bit, but that's ok" , she took a sip of her water bottle and said " oh and I'm 19"
her tail start to wags for no reason, Andi tries to hide it but can't , she said " oh and I hate when my tail wags, I feel like a little pup "
She/her - bisexual - ISFP - chaotic good - love plants and animals - university student - cartoon and anime fan - love helping others - need a friend or someone who can listen to you? pm me <3
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:56 pm

Penny - Shadow Powers - Cafeteria - tagged: Andi, Kelipi

"Oh, thanks Andi." She took some of the food, smiling that she had scared her a little bit. "I'm a hybrid of ... well, a Shadow I guess. I can turn into shadow form. It's cool and all but... it does make me feel like a bad guy, having darkness powers. I guess there aren't any cultures that view Shadows in a positive light. Heh, light. Ironic"

She smiles a little at Andi's tail wag. "I think it's kinda cute..."
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raysn » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:21 pm

Andi-19-wolf- cafeteria-tagged: Penny and Kelipi
" that's so cool being an hybrid of a Shadow, and I don't see you like a bad guy, I actually see you very nice " she smiled at her and took a sip of her water bottle, she bit in her meat, then she smiled and said " so guys wanna be friends ? "

( sorry this one is short )
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:57 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Asher ▣ Male ▣ 19 ▣ Cockatrice Hybrid ▣ Location: A hallway ▣ Crush; open ▣ Tags; open
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Asher walked down the corridors, staring at the ground. It was silent, except for his footsteps, which echoed against the walls. He had a bit of time before he had to go to his training session. He was thankful that the officials had scheduled his training sessions after all the others so that nobody would be there to watch him. While they were unwinding after their own training, he would be preparing to start his. He was glad that it was like this: nobody would see him training, nobody would know about his "power", and nobody would know what he was. Truth be told, he didn't even think the other hybrids knew he existed. They probably only knew him as the "kid who was almost always wandering the same hall."

It's a great hallway, really! He attempted to convince himself. He cautiously lifted his head, feeling the strain on his neck be released. His eyes scanned the area, making sure nobody else was around, before he let out a loud sigh. Now.. what can I do to pass the time? He pondered. I could go to the library.. although, there might be other kids there. I'll just.. go to the library later. Yeah, later. As in, around midnight, when everyone else was asleep. That was the only time he could ever do something without having to constantly fear that he'll bump into someone. With another sigh, he hung his head and trudged onwards to wherever his feet would take him.
hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:25 am

Penny - Shadow Powers - Cafeteria - tagged: Andi, Kelipi

"Thanks, but I'm pretty sure most pure humans would be kinda scared by it. Definitely classically scarier than a gal with a wolf tail. You seem deece too. Yeah, I'm cool with being friends. I didn't think people usually formalized it by asking" She stabbed a meatball and munched on it. "So, you guys have your maze runs coming up?"
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:01 am

Kelipi ~ 20 ~ Leopard-Fox Hybrid ~ Tags: Andi and Penny

"I already did my maze run, but I might go to the open field training tonight." Kelipi took a bite out of the chicken. "It's more fun to train at night when it gets dark and a little cool, and it helps with stealth skills." Her scarred ear twitched as she grabbed her water bottle and took a sip out of it.
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping