CLOSED, OVER

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: »Hide the Gifted« Power RP - Accepting

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:55 am

Dian - scientist - kitchen
Dian didn't answer Blaise right away. It looked like he wasn't going to answer, he was writing down some numbers ans formulas. Ofcoure, water! That was the missing link. "Ofcourse, water... That's the answer."
He then looke at Blaise. "You gave me the answer," he said, lowering his voice a little. "The missing link which solved everything..."
He looked outide, at the ocean. "Liquid when you try to hol it, yet solid when you fall down on it..."
He wasn't talking to anyeone, he was just thiking out loud. "Innocent, yet dangerous..." He looked at his phone. "Time to get back to work..."
He sighed deeply, he didn't want to work again. He neede a day off. He grabbed another apple.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:33 am

Blaise Whitlance
19|Male|Gifted
Tagged: Dian, Thomas.
Although he was confused, Blaise made sure that it didn't show, and he was instead remaining rather neutral, if also a little cautious. "Well, it was hardly intentional," he stated in response. He didn't mean to help out someone who worked for Clayton, regardless of who they were and what powers they had. He quietly took note of what Dian was saying, though, even if he didn't know what it exactly meant. "The answer to what?" he asked, covering his curiosity with something that sounded quite unfriendly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leggings101 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:59 am

Kiyashi Utano • 20 • Female • Bicurious • Tags: open

As she continued to walk, she noticed a building with lights on. Growing suspicious, she walked up to the door and gently knocked. Hopefully they weren't normal people... She closed her eyes And crossed her fingers, hoping and praying they weren't. And she prayed that she wasn't incoming on an empty building's door.
Last edited by leggings101 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
¡Be yourself, if others judge, they are jealous they can't be like YOU!Image
leggings101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:02 am

╭━━━━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━━━━╮
Kristian Ludwig
Male / Winged Human / 25
Tags: x
╰━━━━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━━━━╯

He was smiling while walking down a path along the beach, where random little birds that belonged to no-one followed suit after him
Though his wings were hidden under his lab coat, which fluttered behind him, they still knew
And he chuckled while glancing behind him every now and then to see so many following the doctor
It was funny, and every now and then the dove that sat on his shoulder, the bird that he owned would coo
Almost jealously

╭━━━━━━━╯🔸╰━━━━━━━╮
Tars Stellar
Male / Cyborg / Unknown
Tags: Phantom - Clayton
╰━━━━━━━╮🔸╭━━━━━━━╯

He huffed and rolled his eyes while following suit after the other male
"You know, at least I actually used your name.." he pointed out while heading out the door in order to head to the building they were assigned to
"Last time I checked, Tars was my name. Not Cyborg. Thats a species I'm pretty sure. Or a brand of robot."
He sighed while thinking, unable to pull up any answer since they were on an island
Sometimes electronic things were scarce
"I mean.. how bad is Phan? At least its not Tommy or something. You do look like a Tom though." He smirked and chuckled softly

New Character Wip
Last edited by Probably a Doctor on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:23 am

He took the papers. "Intention or not, it helped. And who helps deserves a simple thank you."
He walked to the door, then looked back at the boy. "I cant tell you what it is for... thats classified. Clayton was clwaear on that. He'd punish me if i did, and i dont want that."

Phantom - guard - restricted section
He narrowed his eyes, looking at Tars. "I told you to call me Phantom. Nothing else, not even a short nickname."
He swiped his key card to oped the door to the area where those gifted ones were. "You dont want to see me angry," he said, then walked towards the kitchen.

((@leggings101, they ae on an island with a big building, no small houses))
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leggings101 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:26 am

((Oh! Um, how should I get involved then?))
¡Be yourself, if others judge, they are jealous they can't be like YOU!Image
leggings101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:30 am

leggings101 wrote:((Oh! Um, how should I get involved then?))

((Just start anywhere on the island. Probably a doctor has 2 open chars.))
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:41 am

╭━━━━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━━━━╮
Kristian Ludwig
Male / Winged Human / 25
Tags: x
╰━━━━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━━━━╯

He was smiling while walking down a path along the beach, where random little birds that belonged to no-one followed suit after him
Though his wings were hidden under his lab coat, which fluttered behind him, they still knew
And he chuckled while glancing behind him every now and then to see so many following the doctor
It was funny, and every now and then the dove that sat on his shoulder, the bird that he owned would coo
Almost jealously

╭━━━━━━━╯🔸╰━━━━━━━╮
Tars Stellar
Male / Cyborg / Unknown
Tags: Phantom
╰━━━━━━━╮🔸╭━━━━━━━╯

He chuckled and nodded while sitting to the side and waiting
"Right.. I'll remember that.." he answered while huffing
Wondering where Dian would be
Before following Phantom inside to the kitchen, looking around every now and then
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:30 am

Blaise Whitlance
19|Male|Gifted
Tagged: Dian, Thomas
Blaise nodded slightly in brief acknowledgement, but he was still unimpressed at how he had unintentionally helped out. He considered taking the papers himself, even if he only looked at them for five minutes, but then decided against it. "I see..." he murmured. 'Classified', he thought. That usually meant it was something that he and the other Gifted were not supposed to know until it was too late, and was also something that they'd be against. He briefly scowled, and looked towards the door.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:41 am

Phantom - guard - kitchen
Phantom didn't answer Tars. He never liked him much, he saw him more of a tool than a human being.
He entered the kitchen, completely ignoring Blaise, who he almost bumped into as he entered the kitchen.
"Clayton wants you back in your lab," he said. "You're not supposed to talk to them and you know that."
He crossed his arms over his chest, looking at him. He acted like he couldn't see Blaise at all, like he wasn't even there.

He looked Phantom in the eyes. "I was about to go there, calm down. This is bad for your blood pressure."
He took a bite from his apple, foding up the papers.
This was getting annoying... Be late for a few minutes and Clayton would send som babysitters after him... Why? No gifted one ever attacked him for no reason... And from what he saw Blaise was alright too. He had the chance to break his phone but he didnt... If he were to attack Dian he woul have one it by now. He wouldn't do it without a reason.
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me