☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby bigwig. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:10 pm

♥ accepted!
    i think i've been alternating between spelling roi's city alternately as 'capital city' and 'capitol city' this whole time }

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione

"Roi." He introduced himself with a gentle smile. "Roi Boxxer. Nice to meet you." He added. He wasn't sure what else to do - she didn't have a signal or anything, she was just a human...as far as he knew. He'd be able to tell if she was a standard post-human, since she'd invariably be giving off some kind of signal that he could pick up on. She was unusually friendly towards him, especially knowing he wasn't human, but perhaps it was because she was frightened of him. "You're not really...like what I would expect from a human." He added sheepishly, hoping it would be interpreted as a compliment. If not, well, he'd work damage control afterwards. Somehow. Keelan sounded like a reasonable name, at least for Capital City. He'd oddly expected humans to have different kinds of names.

He could still feel that signal. It had been distracting him from talking with Keelan since he'd first realized it was there. When he saw XLR approach, he was certain she was the source of that signal. Neither of them could quite connect to each other, but it was reasonable to believe that if he could sense her, and if she was giving off a signal as well, she could sense him. Keelan answered her before Roi could, and he nodded solemnly. "Yeah, I'm afraid I don't know where we are either." He agreed. "Definitely not anywhere I've ever been." Roi yawned. XLR was a puzzling sort of entity to him - definitely not what he would call a human, but still humanoid in structure. Still, most of the post-humans (at least where he was from) looked much more human than her. They'd have to be very heavily modified in order to reach that point. He noticed Ione, and let his eyes rest on her for a moment, indicating that he knew she was there. That was a human there too.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Keelan|she/her|Tagged: Roi, XLR, Ione

Keelan allowed herself a small smile at Roi's comment about her not being what he expected from a human. "I did tell you, I'm not exactly what one would call a 'normal' human," she said, though she wasn't sure she wanted to elaborate on what she meant just yet. She had decided that this wasn't some weird test the scientists had come up with but she wasn't sure she entirely trusted these people. Besides, who knew what they would do once they discovered her power. She only hoped her emotions didn't let it appear before she was ready, that could be a disaster. "So you don't know what this place either?" she asked the two that had joined her and Roi.

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:10 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan |
❝ Ione listened as she walked towards the other people. "So, none of you know what's going on here either?" she said after listening to them talk. "Weird, isn't it?" she asked. The female stopped near the group. They didn't seem like much of a threat and looked mostly friendly, and she knew she could always use her power if she had to. She could tell that some were.. inhuman, so her memory power might not work on them. 'Doesn't matter. I don't need it anyway.' she thought.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Cole? |
❝ Akiria stepped away from the group forming in the hall and instead headed the other way, coming across an area with a door, along with some other things she didn't quiet recognise. Opening it, there were a set of stairs. There didn't seem to be anyone else around, so she decided to go up, shrugging to herself. It was best for her to explore as much as possible so she could use her power without running into any surprises, she guessed. The elf went up the first flight of stairs, stopping at another door similar to the one she'd seen. Before going to it, she looked up, seeing the staircase go on and on. 'How far does this thing go?' she thought. She decided to go though the door, swinging it open and looking around. It was a room, just like the one before. Stepping out, there was yet again a hallway, this time with just one person holding something in his hands. Despite it not being her way of doing things, she let herself be seen in case he became suspicious of her. If he knew anything, she might not get to know if she made him think she was an enemy.
Last edited by silverlightcs on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:25 pm

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan
    "I have no idea," XLR said, turning her head slightly to one side to note the human behind her. Two and two. Curious. "GPS can't get a lock on my location, the entire network looks like its down. Whoever's facility this is, they've got better jamming tech than the Terrans have any right to." Turning to the cyborg, who identified himself as "Roi" apparently (definitely a human name there), the defense unit continued, "I'm a little surprised they managed to make you, even. Your augments are way above what I thought they'd be capable of actually installing successfully."

Ambassador Howard had made it fairly clear that Terrans preferred putting themselves inside machines, not vice versa. Where had this guy sprung from? Was there another splinter group in play here?
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:55 pm

((Sorry for short, choppy sentances but I had little time to write this so...))

Kamira Night

She literally jumped when she saw Callie, her palms filling with limegreen fire, and she stood in a fighting defensive stance. However, when she realized he wasn't a threat she snapped her fingers and the magic went away. She cocked her head to the side at his question and crossed her arms, "I don't know... but I don't wanna stick around to find out..." She said gazing around cautiously. There didn't appear to be any security cameras. That's when a girl showed up asking ths same question. She only shrugged, too focused on the problem at hand to really focus on their confusion. "I hope its not hydra..." she muttered although she doubted Hydra would go through all this trouble to give her a nice "prison cell" to stay in in the meantime while they prepared to experiment on her. She also doubted they'd just let her walk out of her "prison cell" as she pleased and ler her talk to other prisoners.
Last edited by nykta on Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: Akiria/Cole

He emerged from a world of darkness, splayed across the bed facing the unfamiliar ceiling.
    The familiar sound of a muted heart pounding, filled Vaxas' ears. His eyes darted around the room,
    but despite his curiosity, he was simply much too tired to get up and explore.
    Vaxas propped himself up into a sitting position, looking around the room. Nothing peculiar—
    His katana was leaning against a wall inside its holster. There was a bookshelf in the corner,
    and a TV sitting across the room from him. Vaxas forced himself to hop off the two mattresses,
    stacked on top of each other, and then ran to the front door.

He had no idea where he was.
    Mid step, panic set in. Images flashed before his eyes in epileptic scenery.
    He stumbled to a work desk next to a door. It could only be assumed that a bathroom would be behind it.
    Vaxas' head swam, but he had no intentions to sit his butt back down on the bed and get some rest,
    he wanted answers.
    Reaching for his eyepatch that was laid out on the table, along with a set of keys,
    he swings his hand at them and grabs them in one swift motion.
    Ambling to the front door, Vaxas fastens the eyepatch around his eye before stepping out to be greeted with a long hallway, lined with other rooms.

"310."
    Vaxas read his own room number as he slammed the door, heading to the end of the hallway where he would be greeted with a flight of stairs. One set wound up, the other spiralling down.
    Vaxas didn't head towards the door, though, only stared blankly as he was met with two... People?
    One of the human race; a man, and one elven girl that seemed eerily familiar.

Vaxas ran down the hall.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:31 pm

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione

Roi, oddly enough, understood what XLR was talking about. Though they'd been disconnected from different things, they were both experiencing a similar sensation. "Yeah, exactly..." He commented after her initial declaration. He'd never been around any sort of technology that could jam signals so intensely. Of course, Roi had never doubted that such things existed - but even the blockers in the Cube walls weren't that powerful. That was most likely intentional. Now, these 'Terrans' she was referring to, that was a less familiar subject to him. He was trying to keep an eye on the other human...well, he'd assumed it was another human who had come up to join them. Her physical appearance was very indicative of a human, and so was the fact that she wasn't giving off any sort of signal.

He turned a curious eye towards XLR as she spoke to him. "'They' being... He mumbled uncertainly, not quite sure who she was referring to. "Ah, most of my modifications are fairly standard where I come from." In all actuality, Roi was less modified than a majority of people he knew. He could sense already that there was some sort of...severe disconnect between everyone who was present here. None of them seemed to know where they were, and, he suspected, they were from...very different places, and very different walks of life. Was this some sort of twisted experiment?
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:36 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan |
❝ Ione nodded, her face a bit quizzical. "I suppose I should introduce myself, I'm Ione." she said, deciding it was best to not mention her power, as usual. Now that she thought about it, she wondered if any of them had powers- or unique abilities, she could say- as well. However, she didn't want to ask, as that would probably make them start asking questions, which was not what she really needed. Friendly as they might seem, she didn't want to reveal everything about herself just yet. You never knew with other people. Her amber hair swung a bit around her shoulders as she turned her head to look at the other people.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Cole, Vaxas |
❝ Akiria looked around the hall, giving a start when another person burst out of a different door. Her dark ponytail swung around as she swept her gaze across the area, watching the two people not too far away. They were both males, one seeming slightly familiar. When he began running towards her, she could begin to make out his face, and her suspicions were confirmed. Her ice colored eyes lit up as she mouthed his name. 'Is it possible that he's really here?' she thought. 'Are some of the others here as well?' she wondered.
Last edited by silverlightcs on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:45 pm

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan
    "My designation is Defense Unit XLR-1437," the Markovian said. "You can call me XLR. Did you say there are more of you?" How? How had they managed to keep something this big under wraps? True, they'd only made first contact a few months ago, but at this point the Markovian network spanned the entire globe. Almost nothing happened on Tau that they weren't aware of. Roi was saying that his modifications were standard, or even on the light side for wherever he happened to live. That meant that there were enough of him to start a society. That would require a dome, and XLR hadn't seen anything like him in any Terran city. Either they were hiding things underground, or... no. No, that was impossible. All the reports said so, but she couldn't help asking. "Are you... from Earth?" It was highly improbable at best, all the history logs said the planet was heaving its last dying breath when she left, but it was the only thing that made sense. If Roi and his people had been on Tau, she'd have heard of them.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sèlene » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Calypso I Female I 16 I Human I Room 326 I Tags:
xxxxxI'm tempted to go back inside, why even go out? I could find something out about this place... Then again, something bad could also happen. My teeth find their way back to my tongue, and soon it's under the weight of their attack once more. I turn around, flicking my gaze up to the dull brown metal with, 326 engraved into it. Probably a room number. We had room numbers that went from A-1 to Z-99 back home. There's nothing to do outside. Then again, there doesn't seem to be much to do out here either. Except talk maybe. I'm not good at that, nobody around here seems to want to either.
Sèlene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me