☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:40 am

"Good idea," said Cilan with a grin. "Let's pick a market run by really extreme followers of Alastair, just to get back at them. I bet they will get punished too."
"Must we break the law?" Rowan frowned.
"We're out of here anyway," Cilan said. "I just want to get revenge on those disgraces after what they did to mom." He still remembered watching her drown and not being able to do anything.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:46 am

Mal crossed her arms, a curious look filling her eyes. She leaned against the tree questioningly. "Are you sure about this?" She asked. Mallory almost pitied Rowan for not wanting to break the law. But in the end, they had to. It was either that or risk being arrested. Not to mention going without clothing. "When shall we begin the journey?" She asked with a calm smile. She had a few friends she was going to take with her.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:06 am

"Well technically speaking, the law only applies to its citizens and inhabitants, but it's not like we'll be staying much longer right?" She smiled innocently.

Erion sighed at her antics. "I forgot how you were a troublemaker." Come to think of it, Cilan always did have several taut strings that streched in the direction he pointed in earlier... He lowered his gaze and watched as the bond slipped away from his hand.
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:07 am

"We're going to leave tonight at 7 PM," Cilan said with a grin. "Let's get our stuff, and meet back here in three hours. Erion, I know a good place to steal stuff from. Anyone who wants to join us, come with us."
"I will stay here and wait," Rowan said. "You know where to find me if there are issues."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:10 am

"It's been a while since I've stolen." She said sarcastically with a chuckle. "So let's do it." Mal was fast and stealthy, so it wouldn't be hard for them to steal. She grabbed her bow and arrows, and her bag before getting up. She waited for them to start on their way to the town. It was exciting, yet she was slightly nervous.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:26 am

Cilan didn't even bring anything. He just left his stuff with Rowan, who sat down on a rock and watched them go with a smile. Cilan chuckled and shook his head. "Well, I guess it makes sense your name starts with 'Mal'," he snickered and nudged his friend. 'Mal' meant 'bad' in French.
He led the way past the school, jogging slightly. He had his father's good posture and his mother's strength. Together, it made for an excellent athlete. "So guys, what do you think of that Cyprian Brown guy in our class?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:26 am

"We'll stay here too." Laurel and Erion said in sync. Glancing at each other as if egging each other on, they continued. "We're better suited to starting fights anyways, and someone needs to stop saying what I'm saying at the same time." They glared playfully at each other.
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:27 am

Rowan chuckled at the siblings. "I know what I will use this book for," he said, and put two tally marks on the first page. Above it (below the crossed-out notes), he wrote a title.
Times Laurel and Erion jinxed each other:
"Perfect." He showed the book to the siblings.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:30 am

"Looks like someone payed attention in French." She said playfully, nudging him back. She did catch on to his joke. She followed him past the school. She snickered at his question. "Gee. Let's see..." She said with a slight smile. "Unfortunately I have the pleasure of sitting behind him." She said, and the sarcasm was hard to miss.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:34 am

Cilan looked proud when Mallory made the comment about French, but he didn't dare bring up his French mark. It was really bad and he barely passed. His father had reassured him that marks didn't value or devalue a person, but his mother had her normal emotionless face, and just looked at him. Now Cilan did not like making eye contact with his mother, he never did. It actually got physically uncomfortable after a few seconds, and almost seemed to burn a blue afterimage into his retinas. But when he brought home the report card, Solara had made eye contact with him for five whole seconds.
He ended up running upstairs, locking himself in the bathroom, and washing out his eyes with cold water. They burned after making direct eye contact with his mother for so long.
Cilan would make eye contact with her for an entire minute, though, if it meant having her back. He missed his mother dearly, and the Brown family were the people he would never forgive.
"You sit behind him?" Cilan groaned as they entered the city outskirts. "Talk about arrogant. He's better dressed than Rowan, and you know Rowan. He plays sports better than me, and you know me. He gets the highest marks in class. I'm sure he rigged the system though."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me