MATCHMAKER ACADEMY (Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: MATCHMAKER ACADEMY (Closed)

Postby mad.exe » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:10 pm

"Well now that that is settled to the vending machine"He said getting up and leaving the room looking for a vending machine he he remembered he had to wait for Sevens and the girl "Oh yeah I forgot to ask for her name"He said out loud and walked back to where they where.
mad.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaii★ » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:20 pm

Sevens blinked and realized he hadnt asked for her name either. How rude of him. He frowned, feeling bad and walked up to her. "I'm sorry...i never introduced myself. I am Sevens.And you?" he would treat her to the vending machine, as an apology.
ImageImage
ImageImage
deviantART ;; one times one?
female ✖ heterosexual ✖ otherkin

nishi tate. my rp bae kitten
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
hello! my name is kawaii★!
i breathe & live manga/anime.
gajeel x levy forever - hiro just let it happen already.
feel free to pm me to talk about
anything anime related<3
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
kawaii★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o.t.t.e.r » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:23 pm

Lacey
I smiled lightly to the both of them "im Lacey, nice meeting you." I held a hand out my white hair falling over my shoulders when I leaned in for the hand shake. My red eyes were friendly the pupils back to their normal state as well. 'Sorry for the scare, ahrd time to control the instincts sometimes."
Image Your argument is invalid
o.t.t.e.r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:07 pm

Firattā watched some other people get up and sighed. She looked at her bunny toy and started messing with it's ears and picked some lint off of it. The bunny was frowning. "I don't like it either, but we have to stay here," Furattā whispered to the toy as if it had spoken to her, which it had. Nobody else could hear it though, and she hoped nobody had heard or seen her talking to it. That would be difficult to explain. Furattā hugged the toy and looked around again.
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eddy~

Postby Saxhleel » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:29 am

ѕo wнaт ιғ ι ѕιng oғғ-ĸey, wнo careѕ

noт good aт drawιng, no вιg deal

leт мe go ғor мy one тrυe вelιeғ

overcoмe мyѕelғ

▌│█║▌║▌║Eddward Hunter║▌║▌║█│▌

♨Name/Nicknames.
Edward 'Eddy' Hunter!

♨Age.
As of now he's seventeen years old

♨Gender.
Sometimes it can be hard to distinguish, but he is a male.

♨Personality.
Though he may seem aggressive, sarcastic and outright rude when you first meet him. Eddy is actually a very nice boy. Once he learns he can trust a person, he will dote on them, compliment them and encourage them to the best of his ability. He's rather charming and funny, always trying to make other people laugh. However, he understands when a serious situation might call for a shoulder to cry on or a simple silent hug. He isn't very easily offended but can be quick to anger if someone was to upset his friends. Even when annoyed it's rare for him to lash out or hurt someone else. He's a gentle soul in all honestly. A valuable friend but at first, not very easy to coax from his shell.

♨History.
Originally born in Scotland, Eddy's accent still holds traces of it when he gets too excited or angry. He's moved around quite a bit so it used to making new friends, or at least acquaintances. People have a tendency to be put off because of his immediate personality. He was raised by just his mother but has a fairly large extended family who gather quite often so he's rather close to them.

♨Family.
Just his and his mother now, He knows who and where his father is but they don't talk.

♨Appearance.#
Eddy is tall for his age, standing at around six foot two inches with a slightly below average weight as he is a bit thin and gangly from playing video games most of the time and not doing much exercise. His skin is a mostly pale palette but across his nose and cheeks there is a red-ish hue, resembling a blush. He has vibrant pale blue eyes with 'Strawberry blonde' hair and his skin is dappled with freckles. There is nothing particularly attractive about him but nothing ugly about him either, he mostly appeals through his 'cute' personality and quick wit. He's very animated when he talks using many hand gestures and signals. But he is good at hiding his emotions when they turn to an insulting thought.

♨Relationship Status.
Eddy is currently a closeted Homosexual but it's not exactly surprising with the way he acts. He has no lover or crush as of yet.

♨Other.
At home, He has a pet Rat. Named Felix.
Last edited by Saxhleel on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
See You on the Airship
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaii★ » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:30 am

Sevens smiled and walked down the halls, finding a machine. It contained needs for both human and monster. " Blood Juice box...fish crackers...? Wow." He spoke quietly and looked at Lacey. " So, you want anything? My treat."
ImageImage
ImageImage
deviantART ;; one times one?
female ✖ heterosexual ✖ otherkin

nishi tate. my rp bae kitten
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
hello! my name is kawaii★!
i breathe & live manga/anime.
gajeel x levy forever - hiro just let it happen already.
feel free to pm me to talk about
anything anime related<3
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
kawaii★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o.t.t.e.r » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:37 am

Lacey
I scanned the contents for one of my favorite treats. Crytalites, fake crystals that tasted just like the real thing. I couldnt find them so I looked a tad more. "Umm pop rocks sounds good." I smiled lightly at him "thanks." My eyes closed briefly while I said it in gratitude.
o.t.t.e.r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mad.exe » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:46 am

Brady had his hands and his head against the glass looking at everything he soon saw Candy his mouth started to water "Food"He mumbled and put in his money and got some sour candy's he really liked sour and sweet stuff he also loved spicy food he ate a few "There so good"He said with a smile.
mad.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophio » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:23 am

{ I'm back, Saxhleel is accepted. Has anything happened with my characters? }
ophio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o.t.t.e.r » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:24 am

.:Never look back:. wrote:
Jace

I gathered my uniform and went in the bathroom to put it on, it fit well. I sighed walking out and out onto the school yard. Making my way to the main building I walked through a hallway bumping into a girl with red hair. "Im sorry" I said quietly my eyes adverting her face and focusing onto the ground. My green eyes were vibrant but guarded, not letting the full color show through.

o.t.t.e.r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me