V1 Soul,Rouge, and Rowan (Please lock)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Werewolf role play! Soul, Rouge, and Rowan pack!

Postby CupidCola » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:26 am

Roka- Soul Beta- Female- Crush: Open- Tags: Tavish-Zeak

Nervously, Roka looked over at Tavish closing her right eye once again. "I-I'm sorry but I'd love to he-hear your story!"Roka said, before looking at Zeak with her left eye. The beta backed up into her comfort zone, her hair falling over her eye. "It would be m-more appropriate at the pack house."

Kito- Soul Healer- Female- Boyfriend: Jasper- Tags: Jasper

"I was just going to find your best friend, it's time for the brace to come off," She said, looking up at Jasper with a soft smile. "She'll go nuts if she doesn't have that thing off soon, right?" Kito gave off a small laugh before covering her mouth.

Yoru- Soul Omega- Female- Boyfriend: Landon- Tags: Landon

"The Alpha had unknowingly been the rogue's father, accepting her into his pack. She proved to be an excellent ally and she quickly moved up pack ranks until she was finally a beta. When she found out that this man was her father it had been too late and he mysteriously disappeared. The girl had searched day and night, finding clues that lead to a far away place. But it had been too far, too many years. The girl's father left another in place of his position, and that's the story about how Soul pack's Alpha and Beta came to be."

Nico- Soul Warrior- Female-Crush: Open- Tags: Ari

She smiled, starting to walk forward and away from the tree. "It's not evil, just fun!"She cheered, her white hair waving in the breeze. "This rope bridge is old but it's sturdy! On the other side is an unexplored cave," Nico chirped, looking back at Ari. "This place has so many unexplored areas it is not funny."

Rosie- Pup watcher- Female-Crush: Frank(?)-Tags: Open

"Tch, you Alpha's are all the same. Flirtatious Fools, No wonder Soul Pack behaves the way the do," Rosie remarked before leaving the scene. A pang of sadness hit her chest as she exited the pack house to wander about. Tosie had left her heels inside, but that didn't bother her much.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:08 am

╒═════╡T A V I S HxxD E G R O O T╞═════╕
Rouge Omega | Male | Tagged; Roka - Zeak | Form | 25 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He shook his head and offered a smile while standing there
"Nah worries, lass.." he answered gently
'Ye git yer eye looked at. Maybe later.. okay?"
And shrugged before trying not to get himself down too much
"How aboot while ye git yer eye looked at?" he then suggested
And grinned softly to the female
Healers made him uncomfortable, and kept distance from Zeak
Even if he was just trying to help
xx

╒═══════╡K R I S T I A NxxL U D W I G╞═══════╕
Rowan Alpha | Male | Tagged; Frank | Form | 28 |

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He sighed and looked over to his bird, whom had already fallen asleep on his shoulder
He made sure not to do anything drastic, or move suddenly in fear of making it fall
Though when Frank spoke again, he sighed and rubbed his forehead
Making a mental note to get some ibuprofen when he got back to his lab for his headache
"Ve vill not fight, Frank!" he explained with a hiss
"Peace is about not fighting. If somezing goes wrong, I'm sure somevon vill bring it up vis a higher rank in order to get zings sorted out peacefully.."
And put his hands on his hips before raising an eyebrow
"Savvy?"
xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:22 am

Seven Yvonne - Female - 19 - Rowan Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Seven walked to her car. Well at least I know there are three different packs now, she thought.

Twig Yvonne - Male - 19 - Rowan Pack - Omega - Crush: Albert - Tags: Albert Young

"Exactly, that's why me and Seven moved here. We were just too different from them, I guess." He said, glancing at the ground and then back up at Albert. "It seems pretty good here so far."

Kali Gin - Female - 20 - Soul Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Rose and Aslac

"Hmm, I guess I could try you out." Kali whispered, moving her head up a little so that her lips where brushing his but only barely. "You get 1 chance."

Zeak Quin - Male - 21 - Soul Pack - Healer - Crush: Open - Tags: Roka and Tavish

"I really need to look at your eye." Zeak repeated, looking at the female. "The longer you wait, the worse your eye will get." He warned.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:30 am

Roka hesitantly nodded, glancing over at Tavish. "Could you tell the story while I get my eye looked at?" She asked, her voice carrying that child-like tone to it. The beta had always been nervous around other healers except for Kito, a childhood friend of hers. "Just don't tell Kito about this because I won't hear the end of it."

"I was just going to find your best friend, it's time for the brace to come off," She said, looking up at Jasper with a soft smile. "She'll go nuts if she doesn't have that thing off soon, right?" Kito gave off a small laugh before covering her mouth.

"The Alpha had unknowingly been the rogue's father, accepting her into his pack. She proved to be an excellent ally and she quickly moved up pack ranks until she was finally a beta. When she found out that this man was her father it had been too late and he mysteriously disappeared. The girl had searched day and night, finding clues that lead to a far away place. But it had been too far, too many years. The girl's father left another in place of his position, and that's the story about how Soul pack's Alpha and Beta came to be."

She smiled, starting to walk forward and away from the tree. "It's not evil, just fun!"She cheered, her white hair waving in the breeze. "This rope bridge is old but it's sturdy! On the other side is an unexplored cave," Nico chirped, looking back at Ari. "This place has so many unexplored areas it is not funny."

"Tch, you Alpha's are all the same. Flirtatious Fools, No wonder Soul Pack behaves the way the do," Rosie remarked before leaving the scene. A pang of sadness hit her chest as she exited the pack house to wander about. Tosie had left her heels inside, but that didn't bother her much.
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:37 am

Seven walked to her car. Well at least I know there are three different packs now, she thought.

Twig Yvonne - Male - 19 - Rowan Pack - Omega - Crush: Albert - Tags: Albert Young

"Exactly, that's why me and Seven moved here. We were just too different from them, I guess." He said, glancing at the ground and then back up at Albert. "It seems pretty good here so far."

Kali Gin - Female - 20 - Soul Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Rose and Aslac

"Hmm, I guess I could try you out." Kali whispered, moving her head up a little so that her lips where brushing his but only barely. "You get 1 chance."

Zeak Quin - Male - 21 - Soul Pack - Healer - Crush: Open - Tags: Roka and Tavish

"Im okay with that." Zeak said smiling. "Don't worry, I doesnt look infected, that's a good sign."
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:45 am

The beta started settling down, her nerves calming themselves keeping her eyes open. She waited for Tavish to start his story, stories usually helped the beta keep calm. A smile cracked on her face as she remembered a story that her best friend told her. It had been about a cat that had managed to get itself stuck but in the end got itself unstuck.

click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:48 am

Jasper|Male|Wolf Form| Rowan Pack|Crush: Kito|Tag: Kito

Jasper groans as he laid on the floor. He watched Kito before he rolled onto his side. I still want to have you lay with me and we could talk some more.

Aylson|Female| Wolf Form|Rowan Pack| Love: Luke| Tag: Luke

Aylson blushes as she climbed onto his back. Her face was a dark red as she climbed on his back. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she alway loved when he carried her around. Though she felt, to herself, a bit heavier. LUke.

Landon|Male|Wolf Form| Rowan Pack| Girlfriend: Yuro| Tag: Yuro

Landon smiled as he looked at Yuro. He wrapped his whole body around her. He smiled as he watched the pups. He ears flatten against his head as he listened to Yuro. Her voice seems to calm him down.

Sean|Male|Wolf Form|Rowan Pack|Crush: Open| Tag: Carly Emmerson

Carly.... Why do you let me stay around you? Most people hate me or they just don't want anything to do with me and Some even call my a creep for no real reason. So why do you stay around me or even allow me close to you? .

Mayra|Female|Wolf Form|Soul Pack| Crush: Victor (?)|Tag: Open

Mayra looked at the ball before he slowly started to sigh. She slowly ran her fingers through her hair. She got up and started to roll the white ball around in her fingers. She thought to herself as she was looking at the ball and leaning on it. Why the hell did I do that to Victor... Why did I kiss him.... I shouldn't have kissed him.... I just ruined my friendship with him... God, why do I have to have so many feeling towards Victor. He is my best friend and I kissed him.She thought to her and she lets out a small sigh. She bites her bottom lip. Yet, it felt right. She thought to her self before she lean on the table and held the pool ball close to her.

Frank|Male|wolf Form| Rough Pack| CRush: Open| Tag: Kristian, Rosie

Frank just stopped as he looked away. He took in a deep breath and slowly walked back. He didn't mean for it to sound like he was going to fight the other packs or even wanted to watch the packs fight. He lets out a small sigh before he rubbed his neck. He soon bumped into Rosie.

Aslac|Male|Wolf Form|Soul Pack|Crush: Open|Tag:Kali

He smiled softly as he rubbed her cheek. He looked into her eyes as he was smirking. He slides his arms around her waist as he whispered softly. Sounds great.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:05 am

Seven walked to her car. Well at least I know there are three different packs now, she thought. That's new.

"Then lets go before I change my mind. You are an alpha, you know? I could get scared and run away at any minute." Kali says, pretending to be a little scared. "Looks like your other little flirt attempt did just that."" She shrugged as Rose ran out.

"Okay, can you open you eye? Is there any pain when you blink?" Zeak asked, concerned about how bad the damage really was. He got closer and looked into her eye. "It's okay, I won't hurt you or anything, I'm just here to help you, I promise." He said sincerely, wanting to gain her trust.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:16 am

"It only hurts when I get a headache," She said, looking back at him. Roka's eyes slowly began to transition back from blue to green. It took longer in her right eye but the milky gradient still remained. "Sometimes it will randomly hurt as well." Roka had never had a male this close before, even in her wolf form. Usually, she'd try to tp shy away but now she was in no position to do so.

"Hmm, you're right. Maybe Zeak will take off her Brace," She said, laying down on the floor next to him. The wood here was worn, but still smooth enough to where you could not get splinters. "What cha wanna talk about?" Kito asked, turning her head to look him in the eyes.

The pups began to sit on the wood, begging for more stories. So Yoru gave them all she had. "One day, amongst a mid-summer drought, there had been a mysterious healer that showed up to town. This healer was able to cure the terminal, fix the broken, and mend the wounded. The healer was such a great hero among the town!"

Rosie- Pup watcher- Female-Crush: Frank-Tags: Frank

"Watch where you're going," She snapped and her voice cracked as she pushed past Frank. It was easy to tell she was heading to a field, disappearing behind a few trees. The girl jogged into the middle of the field, staring at the flowers that were near blooming. "Stupid Flirts," She muttered, sitting down on the ground. Rosie didn't care if it dirtied her nice red dress.
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:23 am

Seven walked to her car. Well at least I know there are three different packs now, she thought. That's new.

"Then lets go before I change my mind. You are an alpha, you know? I could get scared and run away at any minute." Kali says, pretending to be a little scared. "Looks like your other little flirt attempt did just that."" She shrugged as Rose ran out.

"Okay, how did you get this injury again?" He asked, worried that she did have a scratch on her cornea. "Did anything come in contact with your eye?"
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me