_ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: _ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and acceptin

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:28 pm

Aralynn - human - location; Ember Palace, Queen's Rooms - tagged; Alejandro/Adrian
Aralynn wanted to laugh. She wanted to scoff and roll her eyes when asked if there was anything other then rule which she wished to do with her life. Of course there was. It didn't matter that this was what she was meant to do or not. It wasn't like this was the blonde's first choice of what she would want to be doing...certainly not the rest of her life. "They can take care of themselves when they know so little? If Emberrelic was left to the whims of the people that lived in it alone it would fall to rubble and flame, truly become a relic of the past. The common people aren't as educated to the needed level as the royal family. The higher up families, while having the education, lack the will or knowledge to use it in the right ways. They aren't specialized in ruling a kingdom thus lack the skills.", said Aralynn staring at her vanity blankly, "And all they will cry for is war, war and more war ruining everything that my family tried to keep together and rebuild up. This isn't a job one can just quit Al." When even was the last time Aralynn was out of the castle's tapestry covered stone walls? She went out as child before but other then that? She couldn't just walk out strolling through the capital even if nothing was going on in her kingdom. It would still be too dangerous and foolish of her. "Besides even with my age I stopped being a child the moment I was crowned queen. My brother and sister must be happy and will not be ruling. Plus they're both far from ready. Their recklessness in going out into the town today only proves my points, Akira's insight was pure luck. So was surviving that attack.", the blonde teen added. Upon Al's question of weather or not she liked music and dancing, "I've enjoyed my fair share at parties yes but why? Seems a bit of a off question to ask."

Fallon - pureblooded vampire - location; Runemeth - tagged; Konan
Fallon went silent looking away from Konan. He should have remembered about Henrietta's father and not said anything, recalling it was a tender subject. So he was more then happy to oblige his companion and not say more on the subject. "The barn sounds goo. It's been awhile since I made a visit and the hay is pretty comfortable to lay in if you need a quiet place to think. Yes I've gone there for that very reason before Kon. Let's here the teases, I'm ready.", the male vampire said. The last bit was said with a sigh of acceptance and expectation. Not that he was expecting her to be mean or anything, but a little light teasing in good spirits? Yeah.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:47 pm

Jessika Robertts- 19- Fem- Normal vampire- Pan- Castle- Tags: Akira

She snorted as she said “I expected guards, just not that many...Don’t the most of them need to be at your castle, for your protection and your sister’s? There’s so many out in the town...Great, it’s in the middle of the city...” she sighed, shaking her head a few times. “I’m glad you have trained professionals there, though.” she’d muttered, before smelling other vampires...The fox shrugged, waiting until they got past the guards...Then she spoke lowly, saying “It smells like one’s with your sister, I can guess. There’s another with the heir...” Then they approached an area where the smell was strong, and she saw why. “Kenji!” she yelped excitedly.

Akihito- 18- male- Heir to throne human- Homosexual- castle- Tags: Theo; Ren and Ruby

He huffed quietly a bit, tilting his head a moment as he glanced from the dog to the ground and back again. His hand never stopped petting, unless Theo made a movement or outright told him he could stop then. He huffed at the news people didn’t like Aralynn... “Are those humans...or vampires?” he asked, still petting and scratching behind the pointed ears. He watched the dog look up at him, allowing him to continue to speak as he pleased. He waited through it, though when Theo mentioned being fond...Aki found himself blushing once more, as he had a few times. He watched him perk his ears, now able to hear footsteps too, as they were very near the ones whom walked away. He tilted his head as he glanced to the big black dog, not as big as a mastiff but big enough to be called big. He squeaked when the dog yip whispered, as it was a harsh sound, yet only followed the dog when it seemed he was commanded to. He swallowed nervously, shivering a bit despite the cloak...

He hummed as he watched the dog charge, though he was able to keep up and stay just behind him. He continued to gently hum, tilting his head when the dog barked once more, seeming confused or an alert, perhaps both. He squeaked upon seeing the two men he though must have been the prisoners...How had they gotten out, though? He noticed Theo seemed to be waiting for him. He coughed once, shaking his head, and placed a hand on the dog a moment, studying the men. He’d not missed the whine Theo gave, either. “Are you two the ones the guards dragged away?” he asked Xander quietly. He noticed how Theo kept gesturing towards Aralynn’s room... “Wh...Is someone with my s...sister?” he suddenly asked, looking to Xander and Kenji with worry in his eyes. They’d better tell him, and they’d better tell him now...He didn’t say this out loud, however.

Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- town- Tags: Fallon

The dark haired vampire fell silent when he went into brooding mode...Or thinking mode, whatever. She hummed to herself as she lay a gentle hand on Henrietta, ruffling silken ears as the brown eyed dog gave a thrumming hum of approval. She nodded at Fallon again, saying “Okay, let’s go then.” then tilting her head at what the taller vampire said. “Do you get hay in your hair? Doesn’t that bother you? Must be itchy...” she muttered, rather than teasing her companion. The Afghan hound yipped at her owner, then at the purely male vampire.

Jamie Korro- 18- bio. fem, agender- Embere Citizen- Pan- farm/ranch- Tags: xxx

Koon, a beautiful tan, dark brown and white sheepdog, yipped and pawed at his owner. Jamie huffed at their dog, blinking open their eyes and staring over the side of the bed at him a moment. He’d settled back down down there after they’d huffed. They sat up, swinging their feet over the edge then standing. Stretching, they brushed their hair, changed into day clothes and went downstairs, Koon by their side.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:41 am

Akira Kurenai-17-female-human-heir to the throne-tagged;Kenji, jessica
" You'd be surprised by the amoutn of gaurds we have..... besides, not all of them are ours. Some are soldiers of our allies, here to help out. A few others are new recruits or guards in training....the most experienced guards stay at the castle to protect the royal family and other staff. ....and what do you mean there's one with my sister? She best be alright. Same for Akihito." however, her thoughts were distracted upon seeing the face of Kenji. He had taken several arrows....and now he was here, standing before them, seemingly alright." Sir Kenji....you're alright."

Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;Akihito/Ronin-location;Ember
" if they know so little fix the education they recieve as children. Every society has to start somewhere. Ive heard of rumors there's a kingdom that's not even a kingdom. Its people choose their leaders, and they operate their own society without much supervision. A democracy I believed they called it? " he spoke gently but firmly. " All good things eventually come to an end, and they make room for even better things. One day this kingdom will end to make room for something greater.... in addition, not all men are good. There will always be peace and war, there always has been.
I'm sure there will even be one in your time. ..as for your siblings... I'm willing to wager they worry about you from time to time. But while their actions were reckless, they also were genius. They were still trying to enjoy life, and they were showing they weren't afraid. The bravest thing a ruler can do is smile when faced with their impending doom....but I understand your sense of duty, I suppose....but at least enjoy your life a little bit, even if only for a night, Ms.Aralynn. im sure your siblings don't need you to cook. Your not their mother." the male smiled, however, when she said how question was odd. " I ask, Ms.Aralynn, because there is a song I heard some time ago that's quite befitting of our scenario. " taking one of her hands, Al hummed a little tube before softly singing to the queen a melody of sorts. " right here, right now, I put the offer out. I don't want to chase you down I know you see it. You run with me, and I can set you free. Out of the drudgery and walls you keep in" while he tried his best to dance with aralynn as he sang, he let go before the next line of the song. " so trade your typical, for something colorful" at that point in time he used his own ability as opposed to.adrian's. This meaning he used the shadows to form a flurry of small butterflies, all a different singular color that faded once they hit the ceiling. Being as Adrian was the one who turned him, his ability mimicked Adrians- but as opposed to traveling through shadows, he could simply create small creatures and objects through the shadows, and use them to hide in. But he couldnt travel through them like Adrian. " and if its crazy live a little crazy. You can play it sensible, a queen of conventional" approaching Aralynn again he tool her hand a bowed, a mischievious grin on his face. " or you can risk it all and see." Taking both of her hands now, he led her over to a window, opening it so she could feel the warm night air. " don't you wanna get away from the same, old, part you gotta play. 'Cause I got what you need so come with me and take the ride- it'll take you to the other side. So go and do what you do, or you can do like me. " he then sat on the window ledge, a hand offered to Aralynn. " stay in the cage or you'll finally take the key. Oh my, suddenly your free to flyyyy- itll take you to the other side " Al wasn't sure if Aralynn knew the song or not, but he gave her a moment to recite the next part if she did know it. Once that moment was over, he continued, circling Aralynn in a similar way to how Adrian sometimes did, but less hostile. " Now is this really how you'd like to spend your days? Whiskey and misery, parties and plays? " he gave her another moment to recite a part of the song, if the tune was familiar to her. " but you would finally live a little, finally laugh a little, just let me give you the freedom to dream and it will wake you up a cure your aching. Take your walls and start 'em breaking- now that's a deal that seems worth taking, but I guess I'll leave that up to you." With that he bowed to her again, stretching a hand out towards her.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:02 pm

-hopefully this lets us bring some of the other characters together. Or keep Akihito, Akira and Jessika together...
-I had a masterpiece on my phone but logged out without copying the whole thing! I tried to re-create it.

Aralynn had no idea what was going on. One moment she was sitting at her vanity watching her own and Al's reflections in the mirror, the next she was being spun and twirled around her rooms. Her body no better then a ragdoll the vampire was using as a dancing partner. Her attention locked on the dark haired male not leaving him for a second during their odd romp around the room. It was a dance that was a far cry from the normal slow precise dances that had been a staple of her childhood. Their dance was fast paced, dizzying, and pulled the corners of the young royal's mouth upwards against her will. When he released her causing the bunch of different colored butterflies to appear before they disappeared into the ceiling, Aralynn stared following them with her eyes. When he bowed giving her a grin of mischief she turned her back on the vampire. Her arms crossed in front of her. Eyes rolling in annoyance when he came to take her hands again. Not that the human teen resisted. All it took was one close look at her softened eyes which betrayed her feelings. The blonde was laughing. The high clear laugh unable to be kept back just as the bright light on her face giving away the joy she was feeling. The young queen was having fun enjoying the display and dancing along with Al. The human lifted an arm to her face to shield it from the sudden rush of warm night air that hit her when the window was opened, Al perching himself briefly on it's ledge. All that laughter and joy quickly faded however when Al bowed to her a second time offering his hand. The message was clear. This wasn't just a familiar song he thought applied to them...it really was a song that applied to the human and vampire. This gesture was a silent question of 'Are you coming?'. The dark haired vampire was actually asking her to go with him, steal away into the night with him and leave the stone palace behind if only for a few hours. Aralynn started reaching out a hand for the one offered her but her fingers recoiled inches from the male's. Hand still hoovering in the air, "Al I-"

"Your Majesty?"

The color drained from Aralynn's face as she turned around to face the men voices on the otherside of her locked chambers door. Fear filling her, causing her tongue to twist around itself. It was either a member of the palace staff or a gaurd coming looking for her. How long had she been away? Evidently enough to draw concern or other forms of worry from people in the palace.

"Your Majesty? My queen please forgive the intrusion but the prince and princess-"

Aralynn gave no mind to the rest of whoever was at her chamber door's words. Turning back to Al, the blonde's hand reached out to drop into his locking her fingers tight with the vampire's. She closed the gap between them eyeing the immortal. "Alright.", the teen replied in a low tone to the dark haired male, "If it will get you out of here then alright, I'll go with you. I have the suspicion that you won't leave without me and we don't have the time for a battle of wills. I will go with you, only this once due to circumstances, for a few hours. This means nothing though. Understand?" Everything was screaming at Aralynn to back away, to not go with Al and remain in her rooms safe in the palace as was the smart thing for her to do. Yet there the teen stood with him near the open window. She stared out into the night that lay beyond the stone of the palace walls swallowing hard. She looked ready to back out at any moment but stayed where she was.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:22 pm

Jessika Robertts- 19- Fem- Normal vampire- Pan- Castle- Tags: Akira

She snorted as she said “I expected guards, just not that many...Don’t the most of them need to be at your castle, for your protection and your sister’s? There’s so many out in the town...Great, it’s in the middle of the city...” she sighed, shaking her head a few times. “I’m glad you have trained professionals there, though.” she’d muttered, before smelling other vampires...The fox shrugged, waiting until they got past the guards...Then she spoke lowly, saying “It smells like one’s with your sister, I can guess. There’s another with the heir...” Then they approached and she saw the heir with a large dog. She noticed a guy rush to the Queen’s room, gaze going from Akira to Akihito and back again. “I think we should go check on your sister...” she muttered.

Akihito- 18- male- Heir to throne human- Homosexual- castle- Tags: Theo; Ren and Ruby

He huffed quietly a bit, tilting his head a moment as he glanced from the dog to the ground and back again. His hand never stopped petting, unless Theo made a movement or outright told him he could stop then. He huffed at the news people didn’t like Aralynn... “Are those humans...or vampires?” he asked, still petting and scratching behind the pointed ears. He watched the dog look up at him, allowing him to continue to speak as he pleased. He waited through it, though when Theo mentioned being fond...Aki found himself blushing once more, as he had a few times. He watched him perk his ears, now able to hear footsteps too, as they were very near the ones whom walked away. He tilted his head as he glanced to the big black dog, not as big as a mastiff but big enough to be called big. He squeaked when the dog yip whispered, as it was a harsh sound, yet only followed the dog when it seemed he was commanded to. He swallowed nervously, shivering a bit despite the cloak...

He hummed as he watched the dog charge, though he was able to keep up and stay just behind him. He continued to gently hum, tilting his head when the dog barked once more, seeming confused or an alert, perhaps both. He squeaked upon seeing the man he thought must have been the prisoner...How had he gotten out, though? He noticed Theo seemed to be waiting for him. He coughed once, shaking his head, and placed a hand on the dog a moment, studying the men. He’d not missed the whine Theo gave, either. “Are you the one the guards dragged away?” he asked Xander quietly. He noticed how Theo kept gesturing towards Aralynn’s room... “Wh...Is someone with my s...sister?” he suddenly asked, looking to Xander with worry in his eyes. They’d better tell him, and they’d better tell him now...He didn’t say this out loud, however.
(for Coco)

When the vampire girl said they should go to Lynn’s room, he looked to Akira with worry in his eyes.

Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- town- Tags: Fallon

The dark haired vampire fell silent when he went into brooding mode...Or thinking mode, whatever. She hummed to herself as she lay a gentle hand on Henrietta, ruffling silken ears as the brown eyed dog gave a thrumming hum of approval. She nodded at Fallon again, saying “Okay, let’s go then.” then tilting her head at what the taller vampire said. “Do you get hay in your hair? Doesn’t that bother you? Must be itchy...” she muttered, rather than teasing her companion. The Afghan hound yipped at her owner, then at the purely male vampire.

Koon, a beautiful tan, dark brown and white sheepdog, yipped and pawed at his owner. Jamie huffed at their dog, blinking open their eyes and staring over the side of the bed at him a moment. He’d settled back down down there after they’d huffed. They sat up, swinging their feet over the edge then standing. Stretching, they brushed their hair, changed into day clothes and went downstairs, Koon by their side.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:49 am

Akira Kurenai-17-female-human-heir to the throne-tagged;Kenji, jessica
" You'd be surprised by the amount of gaurds we have..... besides, not all of them are ours. Some are soldiers of our allies, here to help out. A few others are new recruits or guards in training....the most experienced guards stay at the castle to protect the royal family and other staff. ....and what do you mean there's one with my sister? She best be alright...." however, when Jessica insisted they check on her sister, she nodded. '" Alright, let's go. Aki, are you coming to check on Aralynn? She's been acting odd all day."

Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;Akihito/Ronin-location;Ember
He had to admit, there was something enjoyable about seeing the queen smile and laugh. For once he felt she was genuinly happy. He had really only ever seen her so stone-cold and serious, so much so that the smiles and laughing seemed almost out of place on her porcelain face. Yet at the same time, he was almost sad to see it leave. None the less, it was his turn to frown when the queen hesitated to take his hand, even more so when she seemed to fear him being seen with her. Why was she so afraid of being caught with him? He could easily have vanished if she would've just asked him to. Even if Adrian wasn't in control, they still had acess to eachother's abilities...to some extent, anyways.

" Actually, believe it or not, I'm more of a gentleman than my counter part. I would've just bid you goodnight until tomarrow if you'd said no or simply requested for me to leave." he then grinned at her, unintentionally showing his fangs. " However, we vampires are greedy creatures. It's in our DNA, and we'll stop at nothing to get what we want, so I just would've asked again some other time." with a cheerful expression on his face he pulled Aralynn closer to him. " That being said, I most certainly won't turn down you willingly agreeing to go with me. But first~" he purred, plucking the crown of her head and jokingly placing it on his own before eventually placing it on her nightstand. " That won't do you any good where we're going, but I promise you will be safe under my watch. I happen to know a place I think would interest you, " keeping her close to him, he jumped out the window with her in his arms, landing on the ground as lightly as a feather. " My apologies, but to get where we're going in reasonable time we must use the shadows. I despise using his abilities, but for you I"m willing. Though I advise you not to let go while we're in the realm of shadows. You won't be able to get back out if you loose me, and it'd be incredibly difficult to find you if you wander of the trail. Consider it similar to fairy paths, but with even more to explore, and a lot darker. " with that he slipped into a shadow, keeping her in his arms. To human eyes it likely appeared as nothing but darkness, but considering it was Adrian's power, he could see the trails and markings as clear as day.

After what only felt like a few minutes, he exited the shadows, and the queen would then find herself in an entirely different city. '' This is a city belonging to my kingdom. Worry not, however, there are plenty of humans here, and the king doesn't pay much attention to this city. It wouldn't surprise me if he forgot it existed entirely, considering it's so far away from the rest of the kingdom. The humans here , at least, most of them, are aware of our existence. They can't leave without supervision so they don't expose us, but everyone gets along for the most part. Like any society there are issues, but it's relatively peaceful. " he stated happily. beneath every streetlight resided flowers that only bloomed at night, a few variations of which almost appeared to glow. Meanwhile, bioluminescent plants and moss lit up alleyways to prevent danger from lurking in the shadows as much. People laughed and danced at various locations throughout the numerous streets, and the nightlife flourished there. It was almost like being in new orleans near the mardi gras, but with less parades. Plenty of cafes and eateries also were around, along with a few clothing shops here and there. " So, Mrs.Aralynn, it's your night. What would you like to explore first?"
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:16 pm

Theo//vampire, civilian//location: Ember, castle?//tags: Akihito, aAkira, Kenji, Xander, Jessica, (?)

The Belgian shepherd had his hackles raised, his ears peeking and his mouth open in a pant as he watched the vampire and the queen head off. It appeared like she was perfectly fine with the situation knowing the truth of it, something that confused Theo greatly. Perhaps... the other vampire wasn’t truly out to kill her. The idea somewhat mirrored the bond between himself and the heir next to him, though Adrian and Aralynn’s relationship seemed more intimate.

The canine calmed himself, then looked to the vampire general and the human who as with him. They almost appeared just as concerned, and though Theo didn’t know the hunter, he doubted they’d have anything to worry about with them. With a whimper of defeat, he trotted in a circle around Akihito and gently head-butted his leg. Just as he was about to speak up asking what they should do, the dog stiffened and stood up straight, staring right at a pair who had just entered the scene. While the human somewhat resembled Akihito, the Fox was but a facade. Theo didn’t outright growl just yet but kept his eyes trained on Jessika and pressed his side against Akihito’s legs protectively.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:13 pm

Jessika Robertts- 19- Fem- Normal vampire- Pan- Castle- Tags: Akira, Akihito, Theo, Xander

She shrugged then nodded at the other female. She flicked and whipped her tail as she was held by her, resisting to wag it. She snorted and rolled her eyes at the dog, glancing to the third human then shaking herself. “Hey, dog, we need to go to the Queen’s room...” she growled, though Theo acted like nothing was wrong there. She nodded at the princess once more, then glanced to the bedroom door down the hall. She glanced back to Akira, then to Akihito, as though waiting.

Akihito- 18- male- Heir to throne human- Homosexual- castle- Tags: Theo, Akira, Jessika

He sighed as he put his hand on Theo’s head again, scratching behind the ears then turning his gaze from the dog to the girls. He tilted his head a moment, brushing through dark hair then shuddering a bit. Shaking his head he listened to Akira speak about guards a moment, then the fox was speaking to the dog. He nearly felt sick thinking of a vampire being with Aralynn...What if they hurt her? He sighed and shifted from foot to foot, coughing a bit then glancing to the dog again.

He let his gaze flick back to the escapee again, tilting his head then making an irritated noise the guy hadn’t spoken...Shaking his head, he returned his gaze to the big black dog as usual, flicking through his fur as though to calm himself. He moved a bit at the small whimper, squeaking when the dog then circled and butted him, though it was gentle. He made a small sound of worry, mixed with irritation or disapproval, when the dog began to act wary of the fox with his sister. Shaking his head he patted the dog, albeit a bit harder than usual, then looked to the fox and heiress again. “Theo, we need to go to Aralynn’s room...” he muttered, not caring if the escapee also with them followed or not.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:26 pm

Fallon - pureblooded vampire - location; Runemeth - tagged; Konan
"Eh sometimes yeah the hay gets stuck in my hair, only a few of the loose straws though. Really not enough to be much of a neausince. Besides the smell and feel of the hay is far more relaxing then a bed..I think. To each his own right?", replied Fallon with a shrug of his shoulders.

Aralynn - human - location; Runemeth - tagged; Alejandro/Adrian
The teen raised an eyebrow at the male vampire as she was blissfully unaware her normal stone-cold serious facade had fallen and needed fixing. She quirked an eyebrow when Al said he was more of a gentlemen then his counterpart. "Oh? That so? I wasn't aware attempting to kidnap a lady was something gentlemen did.", she said looking up as he plucked the delicate silver, gold and ruby headpiece from her head. Him placing it on his own head before setting it down made her giggle. She had no idea if he was trying to be a dork on purpose or not, but he was being one. Not that it was a bad thing. It was quite the opposite actually. "May I ask where you are taking me exactly?", Aralynn asked looking up at her companion with eyes bright almost like an overeager child being promised something. Not that she had very long to wait for an answer though. Soon enough Al was holding her in his arms and leaping from the window he'd opened while they were dancing around the rooms.

All it took was Al saying the name 'Realm of Shadows' and the teen became an active participant in holding onto Al. In fact she clung to the vampire, head pressed into him while they traveled through the world of nothing but darkness. The whole time the blonde human silently hoping he'd announce their time there was up at any given second. The dark and Aralynn did not mix. It was why her rooms were always so well lit, even as she slept through the night hours the fireplace and torches kept the room bright. Shadows kept at bay along the edges of the walls away from the young queen. So to pass through a world of darkness terrified her to the point of refusing to look from her escort's clothing. Aralynn was still clutching tight to the dark haired male when they arrived in what was no less then a shock to the girl's system of a location. The city was so beautifull.....so lively.... Though it was well darkened out the bioluminescent glows given of by various plant life around them more then made up for it. The light itself cool, soft and gentle, not harsh and burning like torch fire or the sun during the daylight hours. Her eyes locking for a full minute on a particular bright flower she spotted near by them. Tearing her gaze from the mysterious bloom, the female teen returned her attention to her new surroundings. Al was right. This place was alive with night life. It was a far cry from people locking up the doors to their homes and estabishments which she was familair with around this time of the day. Though taverns were always the one exception in her kingdom to this norm the girl had found. "I-I don't know..", Aralynn got out keeping close to the vampire as if afraid he would disappear and leave her there in the night by herself, "Can we look in the store windows? Or uh just walk and look at the plants?" A secondary thought occurred to her, "And it's just Aralynn. If I can call you Al, you can call me just Aralynn. Please?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:25 am

-edited in Fallon.
wolfrunner