V1 Soul,Rouge, and Rowan (Please lock)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Werewolf role play! Soul, Rouge, and Rowan pack!

Postby Sunsmoke » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:14 pm

Jasper|Male|Wolf Form| Rowan Pack|Crush: Kito|Tag: Kito

Jasper chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around her. He leans down as he kisses her lips again. She chuckled softly as he places his hands on her side. Want me to walk you to where ever you want?

Aylson|Female| Wolf Form|Rowan Pack| Love: Luke| Tag: Luke

Aylson blushes as she climbed onto his back. Her face was a dark red as she climbed on his back. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she alway loved when he carried her around. Though she felt, to herself, a bit heavier. LUke.

Landon|Male|Wolf Form| Rowan Pack| Girlfriend: Yuro| Tag: Yuro

Landon wagged his tail as he was listening to her story as he nuzzled up to her as he wrapped his body around her. He place a paw on her high he watched her while he glances over at the pups.

Sean|Male|Wolf Form|Rowan Pack|Crush: Open| Tag: Carly Emmerson

Carly.... Why do you let me stay around you? Most people hate me or they just don't want anything to do with me and Some even call my a creep for no real reason. So why do you stay around me or even allow me close to you? .

Mayra|Female|Wolf Form|Soul Pack| Crush: Victor (?)|Tag: Open

Mayra looked at the ball before he slowly started to sigh. She slowly ran her fingers through her hair. She got up and started to roll the white ball around in her fingers. She thought to herself as she was looking at the ball and leaning on it. Why the hell did I do that to Victor... Why did I kiss him.... I shouldn't have kissed him.... I just ruined my friendship with him... God, why do I have to have so many feeling towards Victor. He is my best friend and I kissed him.She thought to her and she lets out a small sigh. She bites her bottom lip. Yet, it felt right. She thought to her self before she lean on the table and held the pool ball close to her.

Frank|Male|wolf Form| Rough Pack| CRush: Open| Tag: Kristian

Frank slowly nodded his head as he looked away from his alpha. He knew he said stupid things but he didn't keep it to himself. He took in a deep breath as he turns towards him. Alpha, then how can peace happen if we fight in one house? The whole idea of having three packs in one house is kinda what puts people on edge. To many people in one house makes it harder to keep the peace.

Aslac|Male|Wolf Form|Soul Pack|Crush: Open|Tag: Rose, Kali

He slowly walked towards Kali and smiled. He stopped in front of her and leans down and whisper. You know if you flirt back with me I will come after you.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:18 pm

Seven Yvonne - Female - 19 - Rowan Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Seven walked to her car. Well at least I know there are three different packs now, she thought.

Twig Yvonne - Male - 19 - Rowan Pack - Omega - Crush: Albert - Tags: Albert Young

"Exactly, that's why me and Seven moved here. We were just too different from them, I guess." He said, glancing at the ground and then back up at Albert. "It seems pretty good here so far."

Kali Gin - Female - 20 - Soul Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Rose and Aslac

"Hmm, you know, I never thought of that? I thought that people flirted to drive other people away." She said sarcastically. "My mistake." She says, mocking a series apology.

Zeak Quin - Male - 21 - Soul Pack - Healer - Crush: Open - Tags: Roka and Tavish

"Then I definitely need to check it out. You could have a scratch on your cornea and if you do, it could get infected and you could go blind if not treated." Zeak explained, trying to convince her to let him look at her injured eye.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:21 pm

Sunsmoke wrote:Jasper|Male|Wolf Form| Rowan Pack|Crush: Kito|Tag: Kito

Jasper chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around her. He leans down as he kisses her lips again. She chuckled softly as he places his hands on her side. Want me to walk you to where ever you want?

Aylson blushes as she climbed onto his back. Her face was a dark red as she climbed on his back. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she alway loved when he carried her around. Though she felt, to herself, a bit heavier. LUke.

Landon wagged his tail as he was listening to her story as he nuzzled up to her as he wrapped his body around her. He place a paw on her high he watched her while he glances over at the pups.

Carly.... Why do you let me stay around you? Most people hate me or they just don't want anything to do with me and Some even call my a creep for no real reason. So why do you stay around me or even allow me close to you? .

Mayra looked at the ball before he slowly started to sigh. She slowly ran her fingers through her hair. She got up and started to roll the white ball around in her fingers. She thought to herself as she was looking at the ball and leaning on it. Why the hell did I do that to Victor... Why did I kiss him.... I shouldn't have kissed him.... I just ruined my friendship with him... God, why do I have to have so many feeling towards Victor. He is my best friend and I kissed him.She thought to her and she lets out a small sigh. She bites her bottom lip. Yet, it felt right. She thought to her self before she lean on the table and held the pool ball close to her.

Frank slowly nodded his head as he looked away from his alpha. He knew he said stupid things but he didn't keep it to himself. He took in a deep breath as he turns towards him. Alpha, then how can peace happen if we fight in one house? The whole idea of having three packs in one house is kinda what puts people on edge. To many people in one house makes it harder to keep the peace.

I am so shocked. How could you want to push away this fine guy He winked before chuckling.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Seven walked to her car. Well at least I know there are three different packs now, she thought.

Twig Yvonne - Male - 19 - Rowan Pack - Omega - Crush: Albert - Tags: Albert Young

"Exactly, that's why me and Seven moved here. We were just too different from them, I guess." He said, glancing at the ground and then back up at Albert. "It seems pretty good here so far."

Kali Gin - Female - 20 - Soul Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Rose and Aslac

"Maybe your right. Why would I ever want to throw away a chance with you?" Kali said, trying very hard to keep a straight face.

Zeak Quin - Male - 21 - Soul Pack - Healer - Crush: Open - Tags: Roka and Tavish

"Then I definitely need to check it out. You could have a scratch on your cornea and if you do, it could get infected and you could go blind if not treated." Zeak explained, trying to convince her to let him look at her injured eye.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Oh come on. Try me out once or second. Try me and see how well I can treat you. He smiled softly as he leans down and looked down. He rubbed his neck and then place his finger under her chin.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:40 pm

"You sure are a flirt, aren't you?" Kali asked softly, starting to smile. "I like to wait for the guy to make the move though. So much easier." She said, taunting him as she moved a little closer.

Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:42 pm

Sunsmoke wrote:Jasper|Male|Wolf Form| Rowan Pack|Crush: Kito|Tag: Kito

Well you seem to know how I am. I would love to get you in my car while I take you to a movie. He step a little bit closer to her.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:52 pm

"Are you asking me out on a date?" Kali asks, her face just inches away from his.

Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:04 pm

Yes I am. I am asking you on a date to the movies. He moved closer as he leans down a bit
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:11 pm

"Hmm, I guess so." Kali whispered, moving her head up a little so that her lips where brushing his but only barely. "I guess I could try you out."

Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me