_ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: _ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and acceptin

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:02 pm

Aralynn - human - location; Ember Palace, Queen's Room - tagged; Alejandro/Adrian
The human teen stopped midstep when Adrian moved to block her path stanfing in the doorway between both halves of the room. Biting back swallowing the words on the tip of her tongue, the young queen took a breath closing her eyes for a few seconds. Having regained her composure from being startled, she glared up at the dark haired vampire. Though Aralynn didn't try pulling her chin away from his touch. She just held still glaring at him with a unimpressed expression. The fallen king wasn't going to see the brunette squirm. Aralynn had no ideas just what Adrian's plans were for her but neither was she going to give him the satisfaction of knowing her emotions. A queen kept her emotions in check....a facade as the vampire himself had put it. And the blonde female was well trained in this art form. So when he said good bye deciding to follow her request to change with the soul she found more pleasent company, the human relaxed somewhat.

"I do not know how you can possibly stand that man all the time for as long as you have. Any lesser man would have cracked and totally given over to him or worse.", said Aralynn turning from the doofway between the two halves of her chambers. Instead of going to leave the blonde royal headed accross the room to her large vanity taking a seat before it. On it rested a varity of beauty products and a few scattered pieces of jewlry like an odd emerald ring and small string of perals forming a bracelet. But these were just odd and ends....extra pieces. What Aralynn was after was in a ornate polished dark wooden box with fine detals made of thin strips of gold metal. After opening the lid and a moment of rummaging around in the box, the girl closed it revealing a fancy silver necklace in her hands. Reaching up the human held it to her neck examining it in the reflective surface of the mirrior. It appeared the tight necklace would serve the purpose it had to. Thankfully having left her hair up, the teen played with the clip in order to fasten it around her neck. All the while paying carefull attention to how it lay making sure it would conceal the marks left behind by Al's fangs thanks to the large pieces of carved shaped metal. Sure it wasn't a scarf or high collared gown as she'd been advised to start wearing but it would serve the same purpose. Besides people were much more liable to ask why she had changed her clothing style then added a simple piece of jewelry to it instead. This was far less of an eye catcher. Turning to look over at Al standing by the window, "Well? I would value your opinion if you'd offer it?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:06 pm

(sorry for ooc, but holy flip Saluki-Afghan hounds are gorgeous)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:10 pm

[quote="owl0430"]
Akira Kurenai-17-female-human-heir to the throne-tagged;Kenji, jessica
" You'd be surprised by the amoutn of gaurds we have..... besides, not all of them are ours. Some are soldiers of our allies, here to help out. A few others are new recruits or guards in training....the most experienced guards stay at the castle to protect the royal family and other staff. ....and what do you mean there's one with my sister? She best be alright. Same for Akihito." however, her thoughts were distracted upon seeing the face of Kenji. He had taken several arrows....and now he was here, standing before them, seemingly alright." Sir Kenji....you're alright."

Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;Akihito/Ronin-location;Ember
Snapped out of his thoughts at her voice, he glanced at her through her reflection in the window. " I can't stand him, and I'm flattered you think I'm that strong. When I first started adjusting to this life, there were plenty of times where I had no clue what I was doing, and he just stood back and told me I had to learn on my own. There have been times he has taken over and i've had no choice but to be put in the backseat. sometimes I'm conscious, other times I'm not. Sometimes for months, even years at a time. " For whatever reason he keeps my spirit alive. I've asked before, but he only ever states its because I'm his creation. He turned me, So I belong to him. Said he might need me in the future...." finally the male turned around to look at Aralynn, watching her as she put the necklace on. It was a beautiful necklace, and it hid the scarring left by his fangs. The silver metal was also flattering on her, much more he figured than gold or copper would be. Her request for his opinion confused him, however. " My opinion? Of what value to you is the opinion of someone like me?" he mused, more to himself than her. " If you must know, however, I believe the necklace is quite fitting for you. The precious metal its made of goes well with your hair and skintone while bringing out the color of your eyes. It also covers the marks quite well without seeming too out of place." he then tilted his head at her momentarily, proceeding to tilt his head at her afterwards. " None the less, while it hides the marks, it can not hide your heartbeat. I'm not quite sure what all he said to you, but it appears there might be something bothering you." he then gave her an attempt at a smile as he tried his best to make a joke, " Your facade is a great one that can fool many people, Ms.Aralynn, but you can't fool a vampire. We're the masters of charades."
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:59 pm

Aralynn - human - location; Ember Palace, Queen's Rooms - tagged; Alejandro/Adrian
"It is quite fitting for me?", the teen repeated before looking at herself again in the mirror. She turned her head a few times to both sides watching herself with a careful judging gaze. Fingers running lightly over the odd shaped sections and the detailing work on each. Well it was a compliment after all. Besides the human could see what the dark haired young man meant by it when she regarded her own appearance. Aralynn's complexion was pale and being inside the stone place most of the time didn't exactly do much to help with getting a little color in the teen. So she remained pale and pink like a young child for the most part. Meanwhile similarly her long pale blonde hair didn't do much to help any further either. In fact the only real natural color Aralynn had came from the dusty pink of her cheeks, and green of her eyes which tended to stand out the most due to their surrounding shades. "I was somewhat concerned that it was going to be lost and simply blend with the rest of me. I do have a similar copper piece but this feels right.", said the queen giving the chocker another couple seconds of an examination before sitting back in the seat, "Even if it didn't feel right I trust your judgement. Besides it's not like I wish to draw any serious attention to it's location by prying eyes. This will do fine then."

Though being called out on her heartbeat caused the young queen to pause in her inspecrion of her new accessorie. Al would possibly be able to hear it quicken just ever so slightly. If it hadn't been beating fast before then and the vampire was messing with her, there was no mistaking it was now. Aralynn didn't need his special hearing to be able to tell that. Not when she could feel it against the inside of her chest at any rate. "He said many things.", said Aralynn directing her attention to Al again keeping a tight straight face in the process, "But I assure you I have no idea what you are talking about. Why would my heart be beating as you claim it is? I'd feel it and there is no reason for it. Are you sure you are not playing a game with me?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:56 am

" You'd be surprised by the amoutn of gaurds we have..... besides, not all of them are ours. Some are soldiers of our allies, here to help out. A few others are new recruits or guards in training....the most experienced guards stay at the castle to protect the royal family and other staff. ....and what do you mean there's one with my sister? She best be alright. Same for Akihito." however, her thoughts were distracted upon seeing the face of Kenji. He had taken several arrows....and now he was here, standing before them, seemingly alright." Sir Kenji....you're alright."

Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;Akihito/Ronin-location;Ember
" hmm...no, silver is best. Copper just wouldn't look nice, and the gold will hinder your natural appeal. Silver is your best choice. " he stated before reaching a hand out and placing a hand on her wrist, trying to feel her pulse. " playing games and inflicting fear into others is his gig, not mine, though heaven knows what his end goal is. But What good would it do me to play games? Hardly any I would presume. None the less, it picked up ever so slightly when I called you out on your heartbeat, so apparently I was right. My question now is why are you denying it? If I remember correctly, you don't want anyone to know of this. Meaning the only person you have to confide in.... is me. When the rain builds up too long it causes a storm, and if you bottle the storm your going to get a hurricane. Even the strongest rocks will break with enough pressure, aralynn, and the results can be disastrous.
You don't have to answer me, but denying things might only cause you harm in the long run."
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:15 am

-missed a reply..need to pay better attention.
Fallon - Pureblooded Vampire - location; Runemeth - tagged; Konan
"Depends on the pup. Male preferably, unless you happen to have one as pretty as it's mother then it is a different story. Didn't your old man train Henrietta?", replied Fallon. When Konan said they should continje with their walk, he nodded in agreement. "I'm good with that. Any place in particular you wanna go?"

Aralyn - hunman - location; Ember Castle, Queen's Rooms - tagged; Alejandro/Adrian
"But a queen is a diamond not a rock Al. Diamonds are forged under extreme pressure and heat, not broken.", the teen corrected the vampire. It was a line she'd heard several times growing up which had become embedded in her memory. Often it breeched her ears when a lessen or duty she was made to sit in on was more of a pain then it was really worth. Reaching up with her free hand Aralynn took the jewled clip plucking it from her hair letting it fall again. The fact Al touched her wrist to feel her pulse either being ignored on purpose, or simply not registering with the teen. It was like using her opposite hand just came out of reflex. The young human set the pin down beside the gold detailed wooden box on the vanity examing herself once more in the mirrior. Nothing could be out of place. Nothing would be out of place if there was anything the blonde could do to ensure it. Aralynn watched the vampire in the mirrior standing beside her sitting reflection while considering his words. She had never opened up to anybody before.....not truly anyway. Yes she was rather, free, in regards to the prince and princess but even that had it's walls. Not very many but they were still a few. The fact she was keeping her companion from them was a pretty good example of such an instance. The human had never completly confided in anybody before. "Nothing is bothering me per say.", Aralynn sighed giving up her silence though reluctantly, "He just irritates me. So I....explained why and requested....that as long as you're in the castle he take the backseat as a gentlemen. He agreed. The most immediate problem solved with ease."
Last edited by wolfrunner on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:01 am

" yes M'lady, but it takes a long time for a diamond to form. Thousands of years, in fact. Yet you, my dear, are what? In your late teens? There is still quite a long way for you to go. " he spoke, releasing the queen's hand." While I am quite surprised he listened to you, it only concerns me more. He might be planning something. There's no way he'd give in that easily, especially not to a human. Adrian is much too prideful for that. None the less, I do have a question, Ms.Aralynn......do you enjoy being queen? The life of you and your family is always on the line. So what makes this enjoyable to you?'
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:02 am

Jessika Robertts- 19- Fem- Normal vampire- Pan- Castle- Tags: Akira

She snorted as she said “I expected guards, just not that many...Don’t the most of them need to be at your castle, for your protection and your sister’s? There’s so many out in the town...Great, it’s in the middle of the city...” she sighed, shaking her head a few times. “I’m glad you have trained professionals there, though.” she’d muttered, before smelling other vampires...The fox shrugged, waiting until they got past the guards...Then she spoke lowly, saying “It smells like one’s with your sister, I can guess. There’s another with the heir...” Then they approached an area where the smell was strong, and she saw why. “Kenji!” she yelped excitedly.
[waiting]

Akihito- 18- male- Heir to throne human- Homosexual- castle- Tags: Theo; Ren and Ruby

He huffed quietly a bit, tilting his head a moment as he glanced from the dog to the ground and back again. His hand never stopped petting, unless Theo made a movement or outright told him he could stop then. He huffed at the news people didn’t like Aralynn... “Are those humans...or vampires?” he asked, still petting and scratching behind the pointed ears. He watched the dog look up at him, allowing him to continue to speak as he pleased. He waited through it, though when Theo mentioned being fond...Aki found himself blushing once more, as he had a few times. He watched him perk his ears, now able to hear footsteps too, as they were very near the ones whom walked away. He tilted his head as he glanced to the big black dog, not as big as a mastiff but big enough to be called big. He squeaked when the dog yip whispered, as it was a harsh sound, yet only followed the dog when it seemed he was commanded to. He swallowed nervously, shivering a bit despite the cloak...

He hummed as he watched the dog charge, though he was able to keep up and stay just behind him. He continued to gently hum, tilting his head when the dog barked once more, seeming confused or an alert, perhaps both. He squeaked upon seeing the two men he though must have been the prisoners...How had they gotten out, though? He noticed Theo seemed to be waiting for him. He coughed once, shaking his head, and placed a hand on the dog a moment, studying the men. He’d not missed the whine Theo gave, either. “Are you two the ones the guards dragged away?” he asked Xander quietly. He noticed how Theo kept gesturing towards Aralynn’s room... “Wh...Is someone with my s...sister?” he suddenly asked, looking to Xander and Kenji with worry in his eyes. They’d better tell him, and they’d better tell him now...He didn’t say this out loud, however.

Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- town- Tags: Fallon

The dark haired vampire nodded when he told her. “Well, hopefully she’ll have a few female pups, or even if there’s only two hopefully one will be female.” she said, then huffed. “Fallon, Henrietta is my dog...Her father was dad’s, but as you probably know...He’s not with us anymore.” she sighed, not wanting to talk about it. She smiled as she nodded at him again. “Maybe the...local barn? I don’t really know.” she muttered.

Jamie Korro- 18- bio. fem, agender- Embere Citizen- Pan- farm/ranch- Tags: xxx

Koon, a beautiful tan, dark brown and white sheepdog, yipped and pawed at his owner. Jamie huffed at their dog, blinking open their eyes and staring over the side of the bed at him a moment. He’d settled back down down there after they’d huffed. They sat up, swinging their feet over the edge then standing. Stretching, they brushed their hair, changed into day clothes and went downstairs, Koon by their side.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:13 am

Aralynn - human - location- Ember Palace, Queen's Room - tagged; Alejandro/Adrian
"I happen to be eighteen.", the teen replied though failing to say this change in her age was only recent. When Al asked her if she liked being queen and the reality of the job the girl gave a sigh. Truth was it was the first time anybody ever asked her that, the girl never really bothering to think of that. To her being queen was something she was meant to do...she'd spent years learning how sfter all. Her childhood was spent with tutors and lessons everyday on different subjects a ruler needed to be versed in. And when not attending a lesson? Then on those days Aralynn was sitting in observing her parents while they completed their duties. Everything from audiances with their people or diplomats to the general day to day running of the palace they called home. But did the young blonde enjoy it? "A queen doesn't have to enjoy what she does, simply do what is expected of her to the best of her abilities and serve her people. Believe it or not but I am not one to sit idly by and let others handle what may come, even on my orders. I enjoy helping others and seeing people happy. I enjoy giving my family a comfortable carefree life, which is why I do my utmost to keep them out of this mess in the kingdom. I don't want Akira or Akihito burdened by having to rule...they're children. They need to be children.", said the young queen as a response to the vampire, "They are my responsibility now and I don't plan on letting either of them down."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:27 pm

He frowned at Aralynn, an odd look appearing on his face. " Ms.Aralynn, that sounds like nothing more than being forced into a role. Was there nothing else you wanted to do with your life? Nothing else you wish to see? Why should it be your duty to watch over hundreds upon thousands of people? Have they no ability to take care of themselves? and you speak of them being children when your not much more than a child yourself. Those two are about the same age as you, yes? Maybe only differencing your age by a few months to a year at most. As the eldest heir I'm also assuming that your childhood was spent doing monotonous lessons and understudying year upon year. These days it wouldn't be a bad idea to presume you don't even get out of the castle much. " approaching her again, wrapping his arms around her from the back. " As I have stated before, Ms.Aralynn, it's ok for one who always gives to others to be greedy every now and then. By the way you put it, it doesn't seem like you enjoy your role all to much. Maybe you like seeing the rest of the world happy, but...... I pity you if you never take a chance to enjoy your own life, not one made for you. " maybe it was the fact he had been forced into a role he didn't want a her age, but that wasn't important. The fact of the matter was, he hated seeing people forced into roles they had no desire to uphold. He couldn't be one-hundred percent sure of Aralynn's feeling on her role, but he didn't want her to live a life she didn't enjoy, or worse- live a life like that and then die because of the actions of others. " Hmm....tell me Aralynn, do you like songs, or music in general?"
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me