☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby Simonpet » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:34 pm

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ashton, Coal, Roi
"I don't know," said Elizabeth darkly. "For all I know, magic users and non-magic users both discriminated against others. I tried to avoid--or stop--it whenever I could. Non-magically, of course." If she had showed off her magic... The result wouldn't have been good, and would have ranged from witch hunts to government officials chasing after her.

Elizabeth laughed when Ashton joked about her pose. She rolled her eyes. Did the boy have a crush on her? "Nah," she said. "I've used up all my sass today." Ha. She nodded slightly when he mentioned how he and Coal only had three powers. "Even among my kind, my brother and I are fairly unique. Most have one power, some have two, and even fewer have three. The first is called our 'primary' power, which is often offensive. For example, controlling fire or conjuring. The second and third are called our 'defensive' powers, which are exactly what they sound like. They're often powers such as invisibility, teleportation, or healing. My brother and I have multiple primary and defensive powers, but even out of these there are ones that are 'more primary.' For example, while I can manipulate six elements, I'm strongest with fire and can only use what's already around me for most of the others. Or while I can become invisible, I can't make other people invisible too." She gave Coal a half-grin. "While I probably sound terrifying, I'm not unstoppable and I try to limit the usage of my powers. For example, if I use too much too quickly, I'll either be sick or faint. And I know this from experience." When she was younger and still testing the limits of her powers, she would often overstretch herself and faint, picking up many nasty bruises along the way. Another time, she had pushed herself to the limit but stopped short of it, and ended up feeling sick for a few days. Every one thought she had the flu. She only wished it had been the flu. Thankfully, after many years of practice and carefully stretching her limits, it would take a lot for her to push herself too hard. Nevertheless, it was unwise to be seen throwing fireballs around or appearing out of nowhere, especially in the digital age where everyone and their kid had a camera nearby.

(@Adriana101: It's okay! I think that they make sense. And they're plenty long. I just have a ton of stuff to say.)
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BrinK Heretic » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:48 pm

Cole Branson/Male/Human Soldier/Inside Lunas Room (366)/Room 320/Tags: Luna

Cole kept his blush after Luna kissed his cheeks. He didnt want the moment to break apart, But they were still on the floor which, to Cole, wasnt very comfortable. He pointed down at the floor as he spoke.

"Ahem...If you're going to cuddle me, maybe we should do that on a softer surface." He chuckled after speaking, Happy that he was able to make Luna the happiest he had ever seen her. To him, That was enough to make any day a great day.
A Sword Has No Strength Unless The One Who Wields it Has Courage.

Its 2017 My Dudes!

The Arbiter Bears The Mark Of Shame.

Always Looking for 1X1 RPs so Hit me Up if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uEc8_dcYUc
Behind Enemy Lines!

The Dark Zone is My Home.
BrinK Heretic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:16 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: Kyle |
❝ Ione made her way up the stairs to the next floor. Her brow was furrowed as she looked around, then went to the door. She opened it, leaning out and taking a glance at whatever was there before coming fully out into the hall. There, she spotted a male, her eyebrows lifting in recognition. Where had she known him from?
Inwardly, she smacked her forehead. Of course- he'd been in the big group that had gathered not too long ago.
"Hey," she said by way of greeting, approaching him with a wave.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Vaxas |
❝ Akiria stared up at the ceiling, slowly calming her breathing. She began to give a small nod, to lie and show that she was fine.
Before she could, her eyes began to water, unable to stop thinking about her sister.
Slowly, she turned so that she was laying on her side, taking Vaxas's hand in her two. The elf closed her eyes for a few moments, letting out a long and quiet sigh. "Guess that's now both of us that had a bad dream." she said with a faint smile, though her voice shook slightly. She opened her eyes, looking at Vaxas, glad to know he was there.
They could get through this together.

(ack.)
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: Akiria

Vaxas couldn't tell why his heart shattered when he heard her voice breaking.
    He bit at the inside of his cheek, never taking his eyes off of her.
    He wanted to say something. Vaxas had a good grip on Akiria's hand, as if to
    assure her that he would never let go, not for as long as he lived. He nodded,
    almost about to cry himself, seeing the glint of a tear in her eye. Leaning over,
    he kissed her gently on the forehead.

"We're in this together. I'll always be by your side. If it ever comes down to life
    or death, darling... I'll have your back,"
    he whispered.
    Vaxas recalled the words he had said to Akiria back in Frearie before he mentally
    slapped himself for calling her "darling". He shuffled closer now, all traces of fear
    and doubt, disintegrating with his anxiety. Vaxas wrapped his arm protectively
    around Akiria, holding her close to him. If only this moment could last forever.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:44 am

HeavyArtillery wrote:Zoomer | 21 | Male | Humanoid A.I. | Crush: <<Encrypted Data>> | The Cafe | Tags: Jen and Morti

Zoomer blinked and then shrugged. Jenesis was from another world after all. Zoomer finished off his doughnut, watching his energy meter fill up quickly. Then he spoke, "Well, oh never mind. You have to see one to know." He noticed her shiver obviously having a 'traumatic' experience with sticky foods. Zoomer looked at Jenesis carefully and curiously. It was cool to finally have some one around, everyone else was to busy getting mushy - at least that's what Zoomer thought. "So. Uh..." he said, attempting to break the silence. "What... do you like to do?" Zoomer couldn't help but feel stupid after a question like that.

((Repost))

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:48 am

coal denмan
22-мale-нυмan-rooм 100-нeтeroѕeхυal-ѕιngle-тagѕ/aѕнтon/elιzaвeтн/roι-ғorм
Coal nodded at what the female said. It was true, power and non power-users did discriminate against one another where they came from. But it was more non power users against powers users. He thought of her world. It probably wasn't exact to hers, but he saw colonies with both power users and non power users living together past the age of eighteen. It didn't look good to him with fights breaking out here and there between the two kinds. The same goes for us, being different from others like us with powers. Most can't do what we can do. They usually just have small powers that don't affect them much or at all such as manipulating water or shifting into a cat. Among our kind, we're quite strong. Coal took in all of Elizabeth's words, intrigued with her kind and their powers. It was all quite interesting what she was saying. Primary and defensive powers weren't a thing in the Colonies.

ɑรɦtѳɳ ɗɛɳɱɑɳ
22-ɱɑʆɛ-ɦuɱɑɳ-ʀѳѳɱ 101-ɦѳɱѳรɛxuɑʆ-รiɳgʆɛ-tɑgร/cѳɑʆ/ɛʆizɑɓɛtɦ/ʀѳi-Բѳʀɱ
The male giggled when Elizabeth said she had 'used up all her sass today'. I doubt that. Nobody can use up sass because it's an infinite source in people. Some just use it more than others. His wide eyes looked the female up and down as she explained her powers. He was impressed at how much magic she held within her. He wondered if she could teleport them home, but then he remembered she couldn't teleport at the moment for some strange reason. This bothered him. If her powers weren't working, then we're his and Coal's powers not working. He wanted to find the answer out by trying to merge together with Coal, but was afraid to do so since back in the Colonies they weren't allowed to do that. He frowned slightly, deciding against it. So are you saying you're not the omnipotent being I thought you were? Ashton asked.

ครpєภ l๏cкw๏๏๔
18-คgєภ๔єภ Ŧємคlє-๔єєภ ђy๒ภเ๔-ภ๏๏м 335-pคภครєxยคl-รเภglє-тคgร/clเภт-Ŧ๏ภм
Aspen nervously tapped their hooves to the floor, the clicking sound coming from them echoing slightly. They didn't like his response to their question. They wanted to get out of this place. They wanted to be back with their family. All of this, being taken from their mother, was scaring them. They hoped he cpuld get them out of the building and back home. But right now that didn't seem to be the case, and that made them quite sad. You can trust me, I promise. And if you don't believe me, that's okay. You can ask me questions and I'll answer them, and hopefully that can prove I'm trustworthy. Aspen quietly spoke, staring up at the male with wide eyes. They'd do whatever it takes to get back to the safety of herd.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:16 am

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ashton, Coal, Roi
Elizabeth listened to both Coal and then Ashton. It was slightly amusing to her how young Ashton seemed, especially compared to Coal. His twin...right? "What can you do?" she asked Coal, intrigued. She wasn't too surprised that elementals and shapeshifters existed in other universes, but wondered what other powers were out there. She then turned to Ashton in time to catch his remark on sass and snorted with laughter, failing to hold back a smile. "Believe me, I'm anything but omnipotent," she said. "I've practiced a lot, which helps, and over the years I've...well...built up my magical endurance but it's kind of like sprinting right after eating; you're not going to feel great afterwards." She wasn't sure how good of an idea it was to mention her mind and conjuring powers, figuring that it would probably scare them off. Who would trust someone who could read or control a person's mind? She certainly wouldn't. Well, with the exception of her brother, she wouldn't.

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | first floor lobby | tags: Callie, Kamira
Raphael sighed with delight. He wished that humanity had actually gone further than the solar system in his lifetime, but it would probably take another century at least. "Before the reset, humans had just figured out FTL--faster than light travel--and were gonna settle other worlds. I'm sure we'd have run into some other species like the centaurs or those big butterflies or those pixies." Elizabeth knew the names of all the species that had been the last to exit the Well. "But we never got around to it and now, well... It's back to good ol' 2018. Again." The last few years had been...interesting...to say the least. He ignored the news most of the time, though, because it was too much hype. His sister on the other hand, read the news every day like it was one of the many books they had collected over the years. She claimed it was boredom that drove her to read the news, but Raphael wasn't so sure. "There are quite a few conflicts, but no wars between major countries, at least not yet. I'm sure that someday soon, something'll happen. I hope not, though." He shuddered at the thought of modern war. War was very messy, and yet humanity had managed to survive and thrive. Like all the other species in his universe, and in many other universes too.
sounds.)

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:48 am

coal denмan
22-мale-нυмan-rooм 100-нeтeroѕeхυal-ѕιngle-тagѕ/aѕнтon/elιzaвeтн/roι-ғorм
Well, he started wondering if he should even try to explain how Ashton and himself can merge together in to one person. Most people found his long convoluted explination quite difficult to understand. Ashton and I have the same powers, but our main one can only be activated if we're touching. Our main power is Energy Absorption. This means we can steal energy from anything. Living or dead, it doesn't matter because everything has some form of energy. We then can give this energy back to the owner or others. It can also be quite destructive because we can send out bursts of energy that are much like earthquakes, shaking the earth and everything around it. Our second power is telepathy. But it is limited to only Ashton and I. This means I can only tell what he's thinking and vise versa, we can't read others minds such as yours. And it isn't only mind reading. We can feel each others emotions, body pain, and it even helps us find each other if we're seperated. Coal explained, hoping he hadn't gotten to in-depth again and confused the girl as he always did when trying to explain his powers to others back in the Colonies.

ɑรɦtѳɳ ɗɛɳɱɑɳ
22-ɱɑʆɛ-ɦuɱɑɳ-ʀѳѳɱ 101-ɦѳɱѳรɛxuɑʆ-รiɳgʆɛ-tɑgร/cѳɑʆ/ɛʆizɑɓɛtɦ/ʀѳi-Բѳʀɱ
Ashton giggled when Elizabeth snorted and laughed at his words. Magical Endurance? It sounds like you're going to go running on a long, twisted, magical rainbow up in space! He looked to Coal when Elizabeth asked what he could do. He really would of liked to explain their powers instead of Coal because Coal seemed to explain forever and made their powers sound boring and useless. Ashton added life and spunk to explaining things, at least that's what he thought. The male rolled his eyes as the brunette started boringly blabbering on about their powers. Soon Coal had ended and Ashtom noticed that Coal had left out how they could merge into one person. He would've known that Coal didn't want to explain that, though, if he had been paying attention to the others thoughts. You left out the best power, Coal! Ashton turned toward Elizabeth. Our third and final and best power is Coal and I can merge into one person! It's so cool! It's like we're both there in the mind and can see and feel all the same things but we're the same person! And he's aware of us and were aware of him, yet he says and does and thinks on his own!

ครpєภ l๏cкw๏๏๔
18-คgєภ๔єภ Ŧємคlє-๔єєภ ђy๒ภเ๔-ภ๏๏м 335-pคภครєxยคl-รเภglє-тคgร/clเภт-Ŧ๏ภм
Aspen nervously tapped their hooves to the floor, the clicking sound coming from them echoing slightly. They didn't like his response to their question. They wanted to get out of this place. They wanted to be back with their family. All of this, being taken from their mother, was scaring them. They hoped he cpuld get them out of the building and back home. But right now that didn't seem to be the case, and that made them quite sad. You can trust me, I promise. And if you don't believe me, that's okay. You can ask me questions and I'll answer them, and hopefully that can prove I'm trustworthy. Aspen quietly spoke, staring up at the male with wide eyes. They'd do whatever it takes to get back to the safety of herd.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:56 am

Elizabeth rolled her eyes at Ashton's remark. He was very amusing and she rather liked his personality. It reminded her of someone she used to know, or at least she thought it did. She nodded along as she listened to Coal and Ashton explain their powers. The energy absorption power was interesting and dangerous. She would have to be careful not to get on their bad side. The empathetic abilities were very interesting, and reminded her somewhat of the empaths on Pern. Hmmm, she would have to visit Pern during all the awesome time periods someday. If they ever got out of here, that is.

When Ashton revealed their third power of being able to merge, Elizabeth supressed a shudder. That was just weird, although she supposed that she could see the appeal in it. It would certainly help in a fight, for example. "I think I get it," she said once both Coal and Ashton were finished talking. "Well, now that we're done introducing ourselves, do you want to go explore?" She honestly couldn't think of anything else to say, as it seemed as though they had exhausted all topics. Well, they could compare and contrast their lives, but that would probably take all day. She thought that it was a better idea than talking all day.
sounds.)

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:55 am

((Wow! I have missed quite a bit huh? ;-;

I wish to apologize for my absence, I've just been quite busy lately with exams and school))

Kamira Night

She shrugged, "Sure!". She imagined exactly what rainbow sherbert icecream would look like and closed her eyes. She then snapped her fingers and opened her eyes, spotting an icecream in Callie's hand. She smirked slightly to herself, seeing that her magic had worked again, even though she was in this strange land. If only my teleportation would do the same! She had once again gotten so lost in her thoughts, that she missed a lot of the conversation. She blinked and tried to pay more attention this time.

Hi, I'm nykta! I have many interests
    and am always open to more, so if you
    have any suggestions, pm me. I love
    mythology, listening to music,
    and like marvel, game of thrones, and
    many more. I also rp, so if you are
    are into that please check out the links
    below! Other than that, if you ever want
    to talk, pm me, I love making new friends!

· · · · ·

nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me