_ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: _ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and acceptin

Postby owl0430 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:57 am

Akira Kurenai-17-female-human-heir to the throne-tagged;Kenji, jessica
" You'd be surprised by the amoutn of gaurds we have..... besides, not all of them are ours. Some are soldiers of our allies, here to help out. A few others are new recruits or guards in training....the most experienced guards stay at the castle to protect the royal family and other staff. ....and what do you mean there's one with my sister? She best be alright. Same for Akihito." however, her thoughts were distracted upon seeing the face of Kenji. He had taken several arrows....and now he was here, standing before them, seemingly alright." Sir Kenji....you're alright."

Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;Akihito/Ronin-location;Ember
" yes, im.well aware of what I am asking of you. Just as much I understand it may sound too crazy to be believable. However, I assure you it's true, and I can prove it. I happen to know exactly where the real history books are. As you said though, lying would do absolutely nothing for me. The truth will help you understand your situation. As for the information you lack, I would say it's due to your parents. Considering your in charge, I assume they are no longer around, so to speak? While I don't know why they would be gone, I can say they didn't tell you intentionally. The heir is told right after their 21st birthday, after their coronation . If their death was unexpected, there's no way they could've prepared and told you. " after a few moments of silence, the queen seemed as if something just occured to her, and he couldn't help but give her an ' its about time' look. "Is the cause of the attacks my kind? Indeed. For whatever reason, my kingdom has deemed Emberelic as a threat and in need of a drastic change. A total transference of dominance. And if you haven't noticed, ms.Aralynn....the attacks are slowly circling closer to you from all sides. The wolves are closing in on the young elk separated from the pack. That being said, it wouldn't be too far off to think they might've had something to do with the death of your parents. ...as for the butterfly of blood... it's the scarlet butterfly, the symbol of one of my kingdoms past rulers, though im not sure which one. It is on the leather books about our kingdom though. It's not like we ever truly cut all ties anyways. As they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer... none the less, you've seen a portion of my abilities. I among others are capable of that and so much more. We arent simply beasts in human form, we are wolves in sheep's clothing, hunters. While we are typically singular hunters, when united under a common goal, we hunt like wolves. We separate a the weak from the pack and circle, waiting for it to weary. And remember how I said they're closing in? They're closing in on you. That's why, Ms.Aralynn, I'd advise you to surrender the throne if you value the lives of you and your family. There would be far fewer deaths too. I only wish for your survival, but there's only so much I can do against them. You can escape town with your family. Move somewhere else. Starts a new kingdom. Itd be work, but its better than death."
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:53 pm

EDITED

Aralynn-Human-location; Ember Palace, Queen's Rooms - tagged; Alejandro/Adrian
She knew it. From her first exchange with Adrian , the young queen knew exactly what she was dealing with in terms of a responsible party for these attacks. Or she was convinced such was the case. But hearing that her suspicions were confirmed only brought the real gravity of the situation down upon her head. Not only were vampires the ones responsible for these attacks on her people, but they were coming for her family. No not just her family but specifically for her. Al's kind were specifically after her. Any normal person who didn't have a façade or was trained in the art of the poker face would have crumbled under this news right away. As it was the blonde young teen felt as if the walls were closing in on her and was grateful she was laying down on a bed right at that moment. For had she not been then she would have surely collapsed. Not that there was much in the way of an outward physical sign of this change in her mental state thanks to lessons upon lessons. "If your kind is closing in on me as you say, then answer me one last pressing question. Why did you make a deal and offer to protect me? We are alone right now, just us in this room and I've locked the door. I have seen some of what you can do. If either of you so wished then you could scoop me up and whisk me away back to where you are from. Yet you say all you want is my safety.", said Aralynn turning her head to face Al taking deep breaths to try and make the room back off of her, "You're quite the runt of your kind or maybe I am just lucky to have made your acquaintance. I have the feeling anybody else and I would have been taken or there would be a butterfly on my chamber doors."

Aralynn's mind wondered unwelcomed to her parents. What would they say if they knew she had decided to entrust their children's lives and the lives of their people to a stranger from another kingdom? A stranger who happened to be a vampire at that. Would they agree that, with what was going on, she had made the best choice she could at the time for her siblings and people? Would they call her as foolish as the couple that had started this mess with their Romeo and Juliet-like feelings for each other for trusting him? Would they regret making her the first heir instead of Akihito or Akira? Honestly with the new news it was possibly in everybody's best interest that Aralynn somehow contact at last one of those hunter families Al mentioned and hand him over to them. He had said so himself before that he would not be opposed to being turned in. But, even if she wanted to it wouldn't change the situation for her and it wasn't like she knew how to contact any of them anyway. Not that the queen would ever turn her family's new knight in though. The thought made the blonde teen's stomach turn in on itself in a sickening way. "I'm not making the mistakes of my predecessors but giving up the throne is not a possibility. You claim there was once peace."
Last edited by wolfrunner on Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:29 pm

Jessika Robertts- 19- Fem- Normal vampire- Pan- Castle- Tags: Akira

She snorted as she said “I expected guards, just not that many...Don’t the most of them need to be at your castle, for your protection and your sister’s? There’s so many out in the town...Great, it’s in the middle of the city...” she sighed, shaking her head a few times. “I’m glad you have trained professionals there, though.” she’d muttered, before smelling other vampires...The fox shrugged, waiting until they got past the guards...Then she spoke lowly, saying “It smells like one’s with your sister, I can guess. There’s another with the heir...” Then they approached an area where the smell was strong, and she saw why. “Kenji!” she yelped excitedly.
[waiting]

Akihito- 18- male- Heir to throne human- Homosexual- castle- Tags: Theo; Ren and Ruby

He huffed quietly a bit, tilting his head a moment as he glanced from the dog to the ground and back again. His hand never stopped petting, unless Theo made a movement or outright told him he could stop then. He huffed at the news people didn’t like Aralynn... “Are those humans...or vampires?” he asked, still petting and scratching behind the pointed ears. He watched the dog look up at him, allowing him to continue to speak as he pleased. He waited through it, though when Theo mentioned being fond...Aki found himself blushing once more, as he had a few times. He watched him perk his ears, now able to hear footsteps too, as they were very near the ones whom walked away. He tilted his head as he glanced to the big black dog, not as big as a mastiff but big enough to be called big. He squeaked when the dog yip whispered, as it was a harsh sound, yet only followed the dog when it seemed he was commanded to. He swallowed nervously, shivering a bit despite the cloak...

He hummed as he watched the dog charge, though he was able to keep up and stay just behind him. He continued to gently hum, tilting his head when the dog barked once more, seeming confused or an alert, perhaps both. He squeaked upon seeing the two men he though must have been the prisoners...How had they gotten out, though? He noticed Theo seemed to be waiting for him. He coughed once, shaking his head, and placed a hand on the dog a moment, studying the men. He’d not missed the whine Theo gave, either. “Are you two the ones the guards dragged away?” he asked Xander quietly. He noticed how Theo kept gesturing towards Aralynn’s room... “Wh...Is someone with my s...sister?” he suddenly asked, looking to Xander and Kenji with worry in his eyes. They’d better tell him, and they’d better tell him now...He didn’t say this out loud, however.

Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- town- Tags: Fallon

The dark haired vampire nodded at him, saying “Yeah...Pups.” she emphasized, because Henrietta would likely have more than one. She then shrugged, before nodding once more. “Okay.” she said, glancing to the dog then a moment. She wondered what he was thinking...Hopefully not that she was stupid, or indecisive or anything of that nature. Shaking her head and scolding herself, she kept her gaze on Henrietta, smiling at the beautiful Hound. She looked at Fallon when he spoke again. “Yeah...” she trailed off.

Jamie Korro- 18- bio. fem, agender- Embere Citizen- Pan- farm/ranch- Tags: xxx

Koon, a beautiful tan, dark brown and white sheepdog, yipped and pawed at his owner. Jamie huffed at their dog, blinking open their eyes and staring over the side of the bed at him a moment. He’d settled back down down there after they’d huffed. They sat up, swinging their feet over the edge then standing. Stretching, they brushed their hair, changed into day clothes and went downstairs, Koon by their side.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:29 pm

Fallon - Pureblooded Vampire - location; Runemeth - tagged; Konan
The male vampire eyed his companion wearily with a critical eye. For the most part their time together was rather nice and had been going well. That is minus the brief incident with a certain mixed breed cat not that long ago. Though it was quickly resolved just the same. "You alright?", Fallon asked. A silence drifted between the pair before the male spoke again. "You know, speaking of pups, if it turns out you are having a hard time finding a place for them then let me know. I wouldn't mind taking one or maybe two off your hands. And you'll know they'll be going to good hands, plus Henrietta can see them."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:21 am

[quote="owl0430"]
" You'd be surprised by the amoutn of gaurds we have..... besides, not all of them are ours. Some are soldiers of our allies, here to help out. A few others are new recruits or guards in training....the most experienced guards stay at the castle to protect the royal family and other staff. ....and what do you mean there's one with my sister? She best be alright. Same for Akihito." however, her thoughts were distracted upon seeing the face of Kenji. He had taken several arrows....and now he was here, standing before them, seemingly alright." Sir Kenji....you're alright."

Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;Akihito/Ronin-location;Ember
Upon a few of Aralynn's words, Adrian came to a realization of his own- the queen knew there was too of them- two souls in one body. With that thought, he decided it was his turn to be in control, forcing Al out of the driver's seat. " believe me sweetheart, the thought of whisking you off away from here has crossed my mind. However, I am most definitely not the runt of my kind. If only you could've seen me when I had my own form. Those were the days. Powerful. Wealthy. I could have anything I wanted. The lower ranked of my kind feared me. Others wished to be me. I was the strongest among them, or so I thought. However, it all came crashing down on me . But why am I protecting a human, you ask?" He spoke, temporarily keeping al from hearing or seeing what he was saying. " is several reasons, not one. For starters, I need nourishment and Al hates hunting. So if someone is willing, that changes things, yes? Secondly, I want my kingdom back, and your the key to me getting their. The biggest nuisance is Al though. For whatever reason the poor fool has grown rather fond of you and doesn't wish to see others endure tragic fates. The idiot Is going to get himself killed one of these days. Hopefully not until I return to my own form though.." as the blonde queen spoke of peace, he narrowed his eyes at her, baring his fangs. " the humans want peace? We gave you peace! Just like any living thing we need nourishment to survive. Our just happens to be the blood of humans. At the top of the food chain, we could easily treat you all as livestock. Yet we took mercy on you. We struck a deal, offering to keep you safe in exchange for nourishment. Some even struck personal deals with extra benefits or personal guards. We only requested that your citizens didn't dabble in forbidden weaponry. The king of weaponry that can kill us immortals. Yet because of something so stupid as teenage romance the high ranking officials broke our one rule. So tell me, what on earth do you think could be offered that would create peace? "
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:29 am

Aralynn - location; Ember Palace, Queen's Rooms - tagged; Alejandro/Adrian
It may have not been the smartest thing to do, for more then one reason, but Aralynn moved to sit up right in the bed. Her attention totally on Adrian now. She swore she felt his glare burn into her but didn't back off from the male vampire. If anybody was being stupid or stubborn it was Adrian who was refusing to believe their kinds could get along again. He didn't realize that it was that thinking that was hurting their kinds the most, not contributing to helping solve the problem. In that she was alone. Her brother and sister could and would readily help knowing them, but they couldn't know about vampires. Not on the young queen's watch. Aralynn was the only one protecting them now. "Then we agree on something after all because I much prefer his company to your's, but do my best with your persona to be diplomatic. Not easy but not the most difficult thing that could be expected of a queen.", Aralynn's voice was calm and even. Tight, controlled, monotoned as she spoke showing no signs of anger or really any emotion at all. Even the smug superiority she had before with Adrian was gone with no trace. Still taking it somewhat easy the blonde kicked her legs over the edge of the bed taking a deep breath as the room seemed to move for a few seconds. "I fail to see how I am the so-called key to you getting your kingdom back but let us silence ourselves and consider the obvious. Just for a moment for it is also similar to the very thing that got us in the perdicament in the first place. Therefore isn't possible.", said the teen standing stiffly to her feet while brushing her gown down around her. Starting to cross the room making for her chamber doors Aralynn paused in the doorway thar seperafed rhe living-like space from the sleeping quarters. The human female stood there for a long moment before speaking again without looking at the vampire, "By the way your kind are not so different then humans as you like to think they are, least not by your account of the couple. I never miss a detail no matter what it is in or however insignificant.. From your story it sounds as if vampires are lashing out at us for what a few frightened people who had no understanding did. Those few should have been hunted down and disposed of as the vermin they were. The king or queen on the throne at the time should have really rounded them up and sent them to your kind to do with as they pleased. They were no more human then they thought you to be. But the rest of the humans? And generations hundreds of years later? Those humans attacked one of you out of fear and so you further feed that fear by attacking a generation who has had nothing to do, no....has never known anything of your existence because it was all rewritten or hidden away....with that tragedy centuries ago? The mere fact peace once existed should be a clue it is possible but you see it as the opposite."

Taking a breath, "Now if you'll excuse me I have a supper to prepare and the deaths of everyone I care about to try and prevent. Since I made my feelings on you clear and you show no sign of being of help you may leave. That is unless you plan on letting Al have control for the duration of the time you are under my roof. Normally I would ask that you pardon my rudeness, but I have no wish to speak to someone who only causes more harm then good in any form. Especially now in times like this where others are counting on me for guidance and safety. Good night Your Majesty." And Aralynn headed for the chamber door to unlock it. It was about time she saw to her family's needs before getting to work on what was going to be a long night for her.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:14 pm

She snorted as she said “I expected guards, just not that many...Don’t the most of them need to be at your castle, for your protection and your sister’s? There’s so many out in the town...Great, it’s in the middle of the city...” she sighed, shaking her head a few times. “I’m glad you have trained professionals there, though.” she’d muttered, before smelling other vampires...The fox shrugged, waiting until they got past the guards...Then she spoke lowly, saying “It smells like one’s with your sister, I can guess. There’s another with the heir...” Then they approached an area where the smell was strong, and she saw why. “Kenji!” she yelped excitedly.
[waiting]

Akihito- 18- male- Heir to throne human- Homosexual- castle- Tags: Theo; Ren and Ruby

He huffed quietly a bit, tilting his head a moment as he glanced from the dog to the ground and back again. His hand never stopped petting, unless Theo made a movement or outright told him he could stop then. He huffed at the news people didn’t like Aralynn... “Are those humans...or vampires?” he asked, still petting and scratching behind the pointed ears. He watched the dog look up at him, allowing him to continue to speak as he pleased. He waited through it, though when Theo mentioned being fond...Aki found himself blushing once more, as he had a few times. He watched him perk his ears, now able to hear footsteps too, as they were very near the ones whom walked away. He tilted his head as he glanced to the big black dog, not as big as a mastiff but big enough to be called big. He squeaked when the dog yip whispered, as it was a harsh sound, yet only followed the dog when it seemed he was commanded to. He swallowed nervously, shivering a bit despite the cloak...

He hummed as he watched the dog charge, though he was able to keep up and stay just behind him. He continued to gently hum, tilting his head when the dog barked once more, seeming confused or an alert, perhaps both. He squeaked upon seeing the two men he though must have been the prisoners...How had they gotten out, though? He noticed Theo seemed to be waiting for him. He coughed once, shaking his head, and placed a hand on the dog a moment, studying the men. He’d not missed the whine Theo gave, either. “Are you two the ones the guards dragged away?” he asked Xander quietly. He noticed how Theo kept gesturing towards Aralynn’s room... “Wh...Is someone with my s...sister?” he suddenly asked, looking to Xander and Kenji with worry in his eyes. They’d better tell him, and they’d better tell him now...He didn’t say this out loud, however.

Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- town- Tags: Fallon

The dark haired vampire tilted her head a moment when she noticed how Fallon was watching her. Sighing, she gently shook her head, combing fingers through her hair a moment. She let a yawn rise from her body and out of her mouth, shaking her head once more. “Oh, no, I’m fine. Do you think it’s weird to let Henrietta decide? I mean, by having the owners bring both dogs over and see what happens...” she trailed off. She giggled at the image her mind conjured, of him being ‘mauled’ by two pups, or having one squirming to lick at his face, the sole object of his attention when at home. “Kay. I’ll probably give one or two to dad, to be raised as hunters.” she said.

Koon, a beautiful tan, dark brown and white sheepdog, yipped and pawed at his owner. Jamie huffed at their dog, blinking open their eyes and staring over the side of the bed at him a moment. He’d settled back down down there after they’d huffed. They sat up, swinging their feet over the edge then standing. Stretching, they brushed their hair, changed into day clothes and went downstairs, Koon by their side.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:25 pm

Fallon - Pureblooded Vampire - location; Runemeth - tagged; Konan
"A bit yes, at least I have never heard of animals being given the choice and couldn't help you as to what expect. How to tell she's picked the one she wanted to be and that kind of thing. But, since you are having trouble, guess it can't hurt to give it a try. Can it?", replied Fallon not really sure how such a situation would end up working out. Honestly it sort of pricked at his interest...sort of. Hey there was a first time for everything right? What was the harm in Konan trying this idea of her's?
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:28 am

" You're not entirely incorrect in assuming we aren't all that different from humans. Afterall, we do share many things in common. However, we're still quite different at the same time. We're immortal. We have enhanced reflexes. We even have different dietary needs and abilities. In addition, our longevity provides us with more knowledge than a human mind can comprehend. However, unlike humans, we prefer keeping our numbers small. There's still thousands of us, but we are no more than a third of the humans population. The prey has to exceed the predator or there wouldn't be enough sustenance for everyone. That being said, that means it's easier for us to be killed off if someone with the right skill set comes around. I guess it's a sort of balance. We exist to keep the human population under control. Yet we need people capable of creating weaponry able to kill us in order to keep rougues of our under control. However, in the past, we've carefully selected and trained those who create the weapons, with special precedurues to ensure the won't take advantage of their knowledge. From their the production and distribution of said weapons were strictly watched. " the male spoke in a monotone voice as he walked over and blocked the exit. " So, when somehow it gets outside of our control....you can imagine our anger. Of course, we don't actually start fearing anything until the humans somehow learn to use those weapons. But the things with weeds, is that you must pull them out by the roots. But there's so many of you humans that's quite the task, especially when most of us don't typically promote needless slaughter. The humans killed lately have all somehow been a weed. I've heard some of them were even plotting your death. " with a villainous smirk he put his hand on the queen's chin. " The best we've been able to do is narrow it down to a few families, and someone withing the castle. However, most of the time, whenever we try and investigate....some of our men ended up dead. Those who don't harm anyone or mind their own business are fine. But when they try and locate the weeds...they die. So pardon us if we feel you all are a threat to us at this time. I've no clue what the current king is planning.... but I want my throne back before i decide what to do with you humans. But helping me get my throne back might persuade me to take it easy on your kind." he then shifted to lean over her. " But fine. I'll abide by your request to leave Al in control, but remember this, sweetheart. One way or another you'll be helping me get my throne back. It's just a matter of if you enjoy having a head or not. You say putting up with me isn't the hardest thing a queen has to do, which I can agree with. Sometimes you have to choose to declare war. Other times you have to put on a facade so nobody can tell when your'e truly afraid of something. Yet constantly, inside, I'm sure your afraid of something. Maybe it's the death of family. Maybe your afraid to loose your head. But the main thing I want you to remember right now is this question, and this question is something Al's always thinking; Don't you want to get away? As queen you have to constantly fear for your life and those around you. Human or not, there will always be someone who wants your head on a silver plate. A life like that seems monotonous, boring, and difficult. You can't truly laugh or enjoy life. Even those you trust could rebel if they so choose." he then backed off, rather walking over to a window, watching the stars above. " and with that, sweetheart, I bid you adieu." with that Al was in control again, but he remained at the window.

( I could so see Al serenading Aralynn with " the other side" from the greatest showman.)
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:44 pm

[waiting]

The dark haired vampire said “Hey, Fallon, since you seem a bit interested in obtaining one of her pups...Would you want a boy, or a girl?” she asked, head tilting a moment. She straightened out, shaking her head then. She then nodded as he continued to speak about how to decide which male would father the pups. “It couldn’t hurt to try, no.” she said, nodding her head a few times. She offered a smile then nudged him, saying “Come on, let’s keep walking, shall we?” Henrietta wagged her tail.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me