☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby 5OUL » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:58 am

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira, Raphael

"Ice cream?" Callie repeated, tilting his head. "Oh...sure. I-I don't suppose you can conjure maybe some...rainbow sherbet..." He wondered if that would be too in-character, considering he was covered head-to-toe in rainbows. He really needed a new wardrobe.
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:30 am

coal denмan
22-мale-нυмan-rooм 100-нeтeroѕeхυal-ѕιngle-тagѕ/aѕнтon/elιzaвeтн/roι-ғorм
Coal nodded in agreement to what the female said about it being horrible killing people who are stronger than others. It is quite sad. I always wondered what it'd be like if there were no Power-Users. Would physically and mentally strong people then be discriminated against and killed? Or would all be peaceful? He glanced over at Ashton as he began to speak. Sometimes he wondered if the other ever thought about what he was saying or will say. Obviously not because he could read the others thoughts and emotions, so he knew the answer was no. No, our world hasn't quite figured out 'FTL', but it is quite close to having a break through on it. Where we come from, it's called Light Travel... The promise was that we don't ever use our powers. They even separated us to make sure that we wouldn't use them. Coal responded, shivering when he said they were separated. When seperated their powers are unusable. Their powers only worked if they were touching or as one body.

ɑรɦtѳɳ ɗɛɳɱɑɳ
22-ɱɑʆɛ-ɦuɱɑɳ-ʀѳѳɱ 101-ɦѳɱѳรɛxuɑʆ-รiɳgʆɛ-tɑgร/cѳɑʆ/ɛʆizɑɓɛtɦ/ʀѳi-Բѳʀɱ
Ashton gave a nod to Elizabeth's answer to his question. Ah. Yeah, that makes much more sense. I'd rather be talking to your young beutiful face rather than an old wrinkled one. He stated without a thought to what he said about her being beutiful. It was true, but he wasn't into her in any way. He's homosexual after all. He more thought of her as a friend. So you have a magic based power? What can you do with it, other than alter your appearance? He asked with a slight tilt of his head causing his bangs to fall over his face. He moved his hand to brush the blonde hairs from his face, but he used the hand which was holding onto one of Coal's hands. So he jerked the other male to the side and who gave an irritated sigh.

ครpєภ l๏cкw๏๏๔
18-คgєภ๔єภ Ŧємคlє-๔єєภ ђy๒ภเ๔-ภ๏๏м 335-pคภครєxยคl-รเภglє-тคgร/clเภт-Ŧ๏ภм
Aspen nervously tapped their hooves to the floor, the clicking sound coming from them echoing slightly. They didn't like his response to their question. They wanted to get out of this place. They wanted to be back with their family. All of this, being taken from their mother, was scaring them. They hoped he cpuld get them out of the building and back home. But right now that didn't seem to be the case, and that made them quite sad. You can trust me, I promise. And if you don't believe me, that's okay. You can ask me questions and I'll answer them, and hopefully that can prove I'm trustworthy. Aspen quietly spoke, staring up at the male with wide eyes. They'd do whatever it takes to get back to the safety of herd.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:37 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

🐍 Luna Darkshire 🐍
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ʟᴀᴍɪᴀ , ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ , 21 , ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ , ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ: ᴄᴏʟᴇ

I blush when Cole tells me he loves me.
"I love you too Cole... more than words can ever say and actions can ever show... I whisper kissing his cheek happily, yet shy.

𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖘 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖊
ᴅᴇᴍɪ-ɢᴏᴅ , ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ , ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ , ʜᴇᴛᴇʀᴏꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ , ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ: x

I look at the object in my hand and put it down, "Sorry, I'm not interested... I'm a creature of habit and besides, this is sticky... the last time I ate something sticky..." I trail off a shiver running up my spine as memories of when I ate that yexine. Gross...
"And vehicle? What is that?"

𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕦𝕤 ℙ𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕥
ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ , ᴍᴀʟᴇ , ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ , ᴄᴇʟɪʙᴀᴛɪᴄ , ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ: ᴏᴘᴇɴ

I silently munch on the apple in hand listening to the conversation. Being linked to Jenesis, I knew the exact memory she was thinking of when she said she wasn't interested.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ashton, Coal, Roi
"Well, I can tell you that it isn't all peaches and roses," said Elizabeth. "For a long time, people with mental differences," or disabilities, "were discriminated against." Her nostrils flared when she heard the promise the pair had made. As a young girl, she had promised herself and her parents that she wouldn't use her powers openly but in private, everyone knew what she was capable of and said nothing. She remembered many fond times, such as the creations of Cloudy and Sky, or when she would fly to school when she was a teenager. The thought of never using her powers again was horrible; at least she used them on occasion. She smirked when Ashton remarked on her "beautiful" face. " Why, thank you," she said, striking a dramatic pose. "I'd like to think so too." Her smile faded slightly when Ashton asked her about her remaining powers. She glanced at Roi, wondering what he would think. Finally, she decided on what she would and wouldn't reveal.

"Well," she started, "I can control six elements--fire, water, earth, air, light, and darkness. I can shapeshift into any non-human or humanoid carbon-based animal. I can become invisible and create forceshields around myself, and can bring to life anything from my imagination. I can also teleport anywhere I want, although that is working very well right now. Theoretically, it can be blocked, but it's never happened until now." She paused, wondering what else she should reveal. "Oh, and I can heal most non-fatal wounds, so please don't die on me. I don't know if there are any necromancers here to help revive you." A weak joke, but a true one. She decided to avoid revealing her conjuring powers, simply because she thought that the potential uses might frighten everyone. While she had never used them to their full potential, it scared even her, which was why she had never broken her promise to herself.

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | first floor lobby | tags: Callie, Kamira
Raphael nodded as he took another lick of his ice cream. "Yeah. I only train in quiet because at this point in time, almost all magic users have been wiped out. Either that, or the rest are in hiding like us." And the name "Limelight" didn't ring a bell. Maybe her story was too new to be told? When Callie asked for a rainbow sherbet, Raphael cocked an eyebrow. "So...you like rainbows? Not that it's bad or anything," he said hurridly. "Just wondering."
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HeavyArtillery » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:07 am

Zoomer | 21 | Male | Humanoid A.I. | Crush: <<Encrypted Data>> | The Cafe | Tags: Jen and Morti

Zoomer blinked and then shrugged. Jenesis was from another world after all. Zoomer finished off his doughnut, watching his energy meter fill up quickly. Then he spoke, "Well, oh never mind. You have to see one to know." He noticed her shiver obviously having a 'traumatic' experience with sticky foods. Zoomer looked at Jenesis carefully and curiously. It was cool to finally have some one around, everyone else was to busy getting mushy - at least that's what Zoomer thought. "So. Uh..." he said, attempting to break the silence. "What... do you like to do?" Zoomer couldn't help but feel stupid after a question like that.

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:36 am

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira, Raphael

Callie nodded quietly. He wondered if liking all the colors on the visible spectrum was also too childlike, since "rainbow" wasn't exactly a color, so to speak. "Rainbows are cool," was all he could come up with as a reply.
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | first floor lobby | tags: Callie, Kamira
Raphael nodded. He didn't necessarily like all the colors, but enjoyed the occasional rainbow in nature. "So, what's your universe like?" he asked Callie. "Is it Earth? What year is it? What's it like?" He didn't think that Callie had talked too much about his universe, while he and Kamira had talked plenty. Well, they sort of knew what the other's universe was like up to a certain point, at least. He thought.
sounds.)

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:32 pm

Callie looked at the floor, trying to think of some plausible answers to the questions. "My universe...?" he repeated. He seemed to do that a lot. "I-it is indeed Earth...The year is 2517. Th-there is some pretty advanced tech circulating around." Of course there was. How could he forget, the human race had traveled so far into space, there was practically nothing more to explore for lightyears around. And the technology was convenient. Very convenient. "Seeing something non human and not native to Earth, or as Kamira's world calls them, 'mutants', is rather normal...D-different races and species of all kinds inhabit the planet, a-and several others that are a galaxy away." He looks up at them. "The Earth thrives, i-it's a nice place to live in that time. Some conflicts still happen, but n-nothing too devastating. Not now, anyway..."
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Raphael sighed with delight. He wished that humanity had actually gone further than the solar system in his lifetime, but it would probably take another century at least. "Before the reset, humans had just figured out FTL--faster than light travel--and were gonna settle other worlds. I'm sure we'd have run into some other species like the centaurs or those big butterflies or those pixies." Elizabeth knew the names of all the species that had been the last to exit the Well. "But we never got around to it and now, well... It's back to good ol' 2018. Again." The last few years had been...interesting...to say the least. He ignored the news most of the time, though, because it was too much hype. His sister on the other hand, read the news every day like it was one of the many books they had collected over the years. She claimed it was boredom that drove her to read the news, but Raphael wasn't so sure. "There are quite a few conflicts, but no wars between major countries, at least not yet. I'm sure that someday soon, something'll happen. I hope not, though." He shuddered at the thought of modern war. War was very messy, and yet humanity had managed to survive and thrive. Like all the other species in his universe, and in many other universes too.
sounds.)

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:49 am

(@Simonpet I've got writer's block, so I'm not sure if my posts are very good or make much sense. Sorry!)

coal denмan
22-мale-нυмan-rooм 100-нeтeroѕeхυal-ѕιngle-тagѕ/aѕнтon/elιzaвeтн/roι-ғorм
Coal shook his head. He never quite understood why people were discriminated against. He thought it wrong to judge a person just because they weren't 'normal' or like everyone else. Nobody was exactly normal or the same. Everyone was different in some way. That's horrible... and were the ones discriminating against others Non-Power Users? For us, it is Non-Power Users who discriminate against Power-Users. He explained. He was sure Elizabeth would say 'yes', that Non-Power Users were the ones discriminating against the mentally different. He thought that because where he came from, Non-Power Users were the ones who would verbally and physically attack Power-Users, so he was sure it would be the same in her world in a way. Coal nodded as Elizabeth listed out her powers. He was impressed with how many she had. You seem to be a very powerful being. A force to be reckoned that I wish to not reckon with.

ɑรɦtѳɳ ɗɛɳɱɑɳ
22-ɱɑʆɛ-ɦuɱɑɳ-ʀѳѳɱ 101-ɦѳɱѳรɛxuɑʆ-รiɳgʆɛ-tɑgร/cѳɑʆ/ɛʆizɑɓɛtɦ/ʀѳi-Բѳʀɱ
Ashton frowned when Elizabeth said people with mental differences were discriminated against in her world. Where Ashton and Coal came from, it was Power-Users who were mostly discriminated against. Mostly before the age of eighteen, by other kids who were Non-Power Users, before they were moved into Power-Users Colonies. That's not right. He mumbled, glancing over to Coal. He nodded at what the brunette said. It was sad and true. Power-Users were treated like parasites, creatures to hate and beat up on to get your emotions out. He smiled and giggled when the female struck a pose. More! More! Put your hand on your hip and give me a sassy look! He joked, pretending to take pictures of her. Ashtons mouth gaped open as she listed her powers. She had so many. He had never met anyone with so many powers. Where he came from Power-Users only had about one to four powers. Wow! That's amazing! You have so many powers! Coal and I have, like, threeish. She definitely had a lot more than three powers.

ครpєภ l๏cкw๏๏๔
18-คgєภ๔єภ Ŧємคlє-๔єєภ ђy๒ภเ๔-ภ๏๏м 335-pคภครєxยคl-รเภglє-тคgร/clเภт-Ŧ๏ภм
Aspen nervously tapped their hooves to the floor, the clicking sound coming from them echoing slightly. They didn't like his response to their question. They wanted to get out of this place. They wanted to be back with their family. All of this, being taken from their mother, was scaring them. They hoped he cpuld get them out of the building and back home. But right now that didn't seem to be the case, and that made them quite sad. You can trust me, I promise. And if you don't believe me, that's okay. You can ask me questions and I'll answer them, and hopefully that can prove I'm trustworthy. Aspen quietly spoke, staring up at the male with wide eyes. They'd do whatever it takes to get back to the safety of herd.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .