The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:44 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Carnival Grounds - Tags: Atla]
Ravi stuck his tongue out just as playfully when Atla did and laughed a little. "It shoots little bullets," The boy started, "It is pretty dangerous because if a bullet hit a normal person it would injure them and may even kill them, unlike us demons." Ravi added as he took the pistol from Atla and put the magazine in.
Turning off the safety Ravi cocked the gun, held it up and there was a loud bang, when the trigger was pulled. In those few seconds one of the cans went down. "And this is how you shoot, by pulling the trigger." The boy added as he switched the safety back on.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Food Court - Tags: Cerise, Vorona]
Texas finally snapped out of his little daze when Cerise tugged at him, he was going to ask if everything was alright but it was just due to the fact that they approached the table and had to sit down.
He starting to stare off in to space again until his eyes got caught by the little trinkets Cerise had, "What have you got there?" He asked curiously now leaning closer to Cerise to get a better look.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf hybrid - Food Court - Tags: Cerise, Texas]
Vorona ordered the food and leaned on to the counter, she watched the two with a little smile, her brother was being happy again after a long while, she wasn't going to ruin this for him now, plus they looked cute together. Holding her hands up, Vorona made a little frame with her fingers and looked at the two with a smile. She had to grow up and be a good sister now.

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Outside Mythical Readings - Tags: Cyraeneus Bourne
Keith raised an eyebrow at the little vague reason as to why he had to go in but he decided not to question it, for now...
"Oh, I love Venus fly traps." The boy said trying to sound as sarcastic as he possibly could, but truth be told, he loved flowers and seeing a Venus fly trap up close would be a one in a life time chance for him.
"Oh? But what if I say I'm an old soul and like the whole outdated thing?" Keith asked as he moved his hand and locked eyes with Cyraeneus when he finished his sentence. If he was gonna assert dominance he might as well do it now, and prove that he got what he wanted.
The crinkle of the nose got Keith though and he coughed to cover up the laugh he almost let slip, "I think m'am or m' lady would be more polite don't you think?" The boy asked again, "But if you insist dear." Keith said with a slight mimication to Cyraeneus' tone, yet a slight hint of teasing the other
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:25 am

Perip // 19 // Male // Regular Demon // Mythical Oddities // Tags;; Rowan
      "They didn't really mind, given they get food and live off clothes I no longer fit or use. If anything I think they appreciate me being here-" Perip huffed "Fluffy on the other hand... doesn't, but he can't leave the basement so not like he can kick me out" He seemed to be avoiding eye contact now, more focused on petting Tiso as the cat demanded pets. "Actually most creatures have normal lifespans, Owlcats have the average lifespan of an average cat, given they are domesticated and not wild..."

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // The Kitchen // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      Buttercup shifted from foot to foot as she attempted to split the cake. Once she managed to get the portion sectioned off she held the container out for Harley to take. While waiting, her eyes drifted over the games, most of them seemed confusing to her, but interesting none-the-less

Atla // Void Noises // Female // Vessel-Fire Demon // Outside Showrooms // Tags;; Ravi
      She had visibly flinched when the gun went off, almost instantly her mood went from eager to hesitant. She didn't like loud noises, much less one's coming from an object she would be firing. Atla figured that after this she was defiantly steering clear of this kind of weaponry. She did keep her eyes trained on Ravi, despite not wanting to hold the weapon again.

Cerise Fleur // 20 // Male // Shiba Shifter // Show Tent // Tags;; Texas, Vorona
      He peered up, watching Vorona do her thing before looking back at Texas.. then down at his charms. "Oh, these? Ah, basic charms- I was taught how to make them in... well a 'special school'. I mess with 'em in awkward situations... like long bouts of silence." He twirled one around in his fingers. "Mostly simple charms, minor light sources, wishes of healing, things like that"

Connard Ballard // Adult // Male // Rosey Maple Moth // Table // Tags;; Open
      Connard drank the last of his 'juice', capped his jar and proceeded to make his way away from the bakery. He slipped down his goggles and reached into his bag. Pulling out several tools, he stopped at one of the many street lamps and began to tend to it.
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:28 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Madeline
He took the portion split for him, with a "Thank you", then ate it as he wondered which they should try first - or, at least, take a look at. Some seemed to be quite generic carnival games, but he was a little wary to try them out. He didn't want to disappoint Madeline if he didn't win anything for her. Not that it mattered too much... sort of...
Anyway, he did spot one that was adorned with headbands that sported various animal ears. "Shall we go to that one?" Harley asked, pointing it out.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Tagged: Perip
"Oh, that's good then. They seem very sweet." Rowan replied, then a look of confusion crossed his expression. "Fluffy..?" he questioned, unsure if he really wanted to hear the answer. He was quite sure that whatever Fluffy was, it was not going to be something cute and cuddly (though that would be subjective, Rowan guessed). He decided not to press for more details, though. Not yet, anyway. He was quite surprised to hear that most of the creatures had normal lifespans, though. "Oh. Well, that's unexpected. What about anything aquatic?" he asked, curious to learn more.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
Tagged: Keith
"Oh good," Cyrus replied, tone changing to also be sarcastic, "because mine are looking for some fresh blood." he couldn't help but crack a smirk after attempting to look serious. Of course his fly traps didn't have blood - they were particularly excellent at catching flies and keeping the air around here clean though.
He folded his arms across his chest. He wasn't letting this Human win this... whatever 'this' was. "My mind hasn't changed. I prefer the... unconventional." Cyrus replied, then scoffed. "If you were older, perhaps." he added, then he opened the door to his stall. "Now then, are you coming in?" he held the door open, standing to one side.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:51 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Carnival Grounds - Tags: Atla]
Ravi noticed the sudden change in Atla and his little rush of excitement faded as he had noticed the hesitation, "You know what, how about we do something else?" Ravi offered as he let the pistol cool a bit before double checking the safety and putting it away again. He didn't want to do something that would only bring join to one side of the party and not the other.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Food Court - Tags: Cerise, Vorona]
Texas nodded to show that he was listening "Oh they seem pretty cool." He commented as he didn't know what else to really say, he didn't know much about modern charms, he was more experienced with the old ones.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf hybrid - Food Court - Tags: Cerise, Texas]
Vorona finally walked up to the table and set down the tray, there were 3 bowls with a pink soup in it and a bowl with smoking hot potatoes, "This is borscht, one of the traditional Russian cold soups, served with hot boiled potatoes." The female spoke cheerfully as she also took a seat at the table.

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Outside Mythical Readings - Tags: Cyraeneus Bourne
Keith scoffed a little, "How old do you think I am?" The boy asked raising an eyebrow, "You can't be much older than me," Keith commented. "Also it is basic manners to refer to a lady with some kind of title. The boy spoke confidently while trying to carry himself with pride.
But he soon followed Cyraeneus in to the shop, taking a look around, the boy scrunched his nose at the odd smell, but none the less pretended to look unbothered, as he turned to the other, in wonder as to what was going to happen next.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:26 pm

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Madeline
He took the portion split for him, with a "Thank you", then ate it as he wondered which they should try first - or, at least, take a look at. Some seemed to be quite generic carnival games, but he was a little wary to try them out. He didn't want to disappoint Madeline if he didn't win anything for her. Not that it mattered too much... sort of...
Anyway, he did spot one that was adorned with headbands that sported various animal ears. "Shall we go to that one?" Harley asked, pointing it out.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Tagged: Perip
"Oh, that's good then. They seem very sweet." Rowan replied, then a look of confusion crossed his expression. "Fluffy..?" he questioned, unsure if he really wanted to hear the answer. He was quite sure that whatever Fluffy was, it was not going to be something cute and cuddly (though that would be subjective, Rowan guessed). He decided not to press for more details, though. Not yet, anyway. He was quite surprised to hear that most of the creatures had normal lifespans, though. "Oh. Well, that's unexpected. What about anything aquatic?" he asked, curious to learn more.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
He let out an exaggerated gasp, feigning offence, and putting a hand on his chest. "And how old is that, exactly?" he asked. Cyraeneus didn't really mind too much, though he was determined to ensure this human would not get one over him. There was no way that was going to happen. He was the one who told humans what to do, not the other way around.
Once inside, he gestured towards a smaller, separate area away from where the main business - the tarot readings - took place. At least, from the outside it seemed smaller. "Here's my mini-kitchen. Also I keep my Venus fly-traps here as well. They're only babies at the moment, some heads haven't quite 'flowered' yet." he pointed out, then filled the kettle and put it on, before presenting the human with a variety of teas that he kept to the human, so that she would be able to pick the one she wanted, wrinkling his nose slightly. "I don't understand why people like this stuff, but I've had a surprising number of customers who ask for a hot drink, so..." he chose his words carefully, as to not give away that he wasn't human himself just yet.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:18 pm

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Mythical Readings - Tags: Cyraeneus Bourne
Keith raised an eyebrow at the exaggerated gasp, "I'm gonna say you don't look no older than between 20 and 25." The boy said casually, he took another look up and down the male thought, as the lighting has changed a bit and he could take in the appearance of the demon in front of him, "Yup no more than 25." Keith confirmed again.
Keith took another glance around the place though. Once the Venus fly traps got mentioned though, Keith tried to hide his excitement, "I see, I guess this small space is ok for one... It would be too small for me." The boy commented as he made his way over, discreetly mind in fact, over to the Venus fly trap to get a closer look at it.
Soon though he got presented with a variety of teas, to which the boy laughed a little,
For someone who says they dislike hot drinks, you have quite a variety.” Keith commented, "But peppermint please." He added politely, yet so innocently, like he was planning on taunting Cyraeneus even more.
Last edited by WhiskeyFox on Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:57 pm

cswolf. wrote:
Orch_xx wrote:
Piper-19-female-human-tags;Salem
Pip jumped as a person walked from the shadows, and her eyes widened. Her mouth opened slightly, but she didn't say anything. The man had this strange smile, and she suddenly became wary, tensing her body slightly. Piper realised she had been staring at him, and quickly looked down at the trinkets. "en-enchanted?" she glanced up nervously, then peered back at the objects on display. Her hand drifted over to the right, and she stared at a deep emerald coloured trinket. "What's this one?"

Salem | Age Unknown | Male | Panther Demon
Tags; Piper

Salem looked at Piper with a grin. "Ah, you have a good eye...." He smiled as he came up beside her. He lifted the emerald coloured necklace up and showed her. "It's a necklace, enchanted by a faeri to bless those who wear it with good fortune and fame a plenty." He explained as he looked at her. He placed his charming smile upon his face as he looked at her. "Only $100 dollars but for you, I'll drop it down to $50. Consider it a newcomers discount for visiting my shop on your first visit to the carnival." He explained as he looked at her with a grin.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting & Need People)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:24 pm

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Location: Salem's Trinkets and Wares - Tags: Salem]
Once Felix was done at the kitchen, the boy packed up and made his way outside, somewhat disappointed with the whole outcome of the situation. He then remembered he did pass a one interesting stall and decided to go check it out. It was something that started with an S and no matter how hard Felix wracked his brain he couldn't recall the name. Until it came in to view and he smiled, a somewhat of a little crooked smile as he approached the stall and started to look over the items on display.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:36 am

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
"25? Please." Cyraeneus scoffed, sounding offended. He grumbled to himself, then quickly got over it. He was not letting this human get one over him.
"It's not where I live. Just where I conduct business." he added, shaking his head at her comment about the space. Then, he rolled his eyes. "Like I said, lots of people ask. So annoying. I'm not a tea shop. I read tarots for people." Cyraeneus said, as he started to make the tea, taking his time, taking care of it. If he was going to have to make tea for annoying customers and humans, then he wasn't going to screw it up - he had to draw in and keep customers, after all, and he couldn't do that with crappy tea, even if he hated it himself.
"I warn you, you're in my domain now. Also the Venus fly traps sometimes like a little something more than an unfortunate fly or bug, so watch your fingers." he said, slyly, though also as innocently as possible.

Once the tea was finished, he carried the steaming mug to the human, and presented it to her. "Here. Peppermint tea, dear." Cyraeneus said, wrinkling his nose, though emphasising the 'dear' purely to be annoying.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:06 am

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Mythical Readings - Tags: Cyraeneus Bourne
Keith hid a chuckle, “Judging from the reaction...” Keith gasped, “Don’t tell me you are younger than me.” The boy teased as he as he finally got the chance to get a proper look at the plant, “Hello little fella.” The boy spoke to the little venus fly trap that was chillin near the window.
He did know a little about the Venus fly traps and knew he was going to need to listen to Cyraeneus and heed his warning.
Keith’s wig did start falling on to his face though, as he had crouched to have a better look at the plant, moving the strands behind his ear the boy completely zoned out for a moment until he heard Cyraeneus speak again.
Well from the variety of teas you have you could totally run a tea shop.” The smaller teased. Shortly after the tea cup was placed in front of Keith and the boy stepped away from the plan, “Why thank you darling” Keith replied with the same teasing tone, again.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯