☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby artemis, » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:43 am

"Oh for heaven's sakes". Mal rolled her eyes at Kylie. "You wouldn't survive a day alone in the wild." She picked up the spiders and let them outside. She then jumped out the window. "Relax Cilan, they aren't going to kill you." She said. "Not if I don't tell them to." She teased. Her wolves ran and jumped on top of her. She laughed and picked up a young wolf, and stroked it's head. "I don't get why you people are so afraid."
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:50 am

Kylie got really annoyed. Yeah I would. I have Noni and the kittens. The kittens hissed at the wolf pups. "Wolves don't belong in the forest. Put them in their natural habitat." She brushed her hair and gave a weird look to Mallory. "Why are people so weird.." she thought.
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:18 am

Jaai found mornings to be a hassle. Not only did she have to leave the warm comfort that was her cushy blanket, she actually had to do things.
And she detested doing things. Luckily for her, not many people bothered her, as being under the table kept her hidden. After being woken up by a whole bunch of loud, she finally decided that sleeping was pointless and the day had finally arrived.
Jaai crawled out from under the table. Her mind instantly went to food. Glutton, she told herself. She searched for a promised breakfast, but came up with nothing.
"Well, that's disappointing," she groaned. With a stretch she cracked her back.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:20 am

Cilan was hiding in a tree. In his panic to scramble up the branches, he had broken quite a few, and now he was kind of stuck unless he jumped a decent distance. "I'm not afraid of them killing me," he admitted. "I'm afraid of them touching me, and crawling all over me!"
He shuddered, disgusted by the thought -- and lost his balance. "Ah!" he yelled, clutching at a higher branch. He grabbed hold of it, and put all his weight on it, causing the fragile branch to immediately snap. Cilan fell out of the tree, tumbling through the air. There was a rather unpleasant cracking sound as he hit the ground, and he kind of just lay there. It was quite a far distance to fall.
Cyprian laughed from inside. "Training starts now, Ant boy."
"Wait! I'm fine," Cilan protested, trying to get up but he couldn't. "Dammit!"
"I think your power's made you way too reckless and stupid. What's the matter, can't move your legs?" Cyprian taunted.
"Actually..." groaned Cilan. "I can't move any of my limbs." Ironically, he laughed at that.
"Hey everyone!" Cyprian yelled. "Come watch Ant boy get squished!"
"What!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:23 am

Mallory shot Cyprian an annoyed look. She sent her wolves a message through her mind and they acted. They surrounded Cyprian, growling, their eyes hungry. She smiled slightly at the sight, and observed her nails. "You're right. Training starts now." She said, twirling an arrow with her fingers. She stepped back as Cilan fell and wondered where Rowan was. He could heal him.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:25 am

"Uhhh..." Cyprian was sweating and looking around nervously. "Training's for losers, actually. I promised Jaai I'd make breakfast. I'll make you guys breakfast too, if you let me go."
Rowan came outside, to see Cilan lying limply on the ground, and Cyprian being surrounded by a pack of wolves. "What is going on?" he asked, holding up his hands in surrender. "This is not the Hunger Games."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:28 am

Jaai glanced out of a window and spotted Cyprian, circled by wolves. "Seriously? I gotta save my princess again?"
She slipped though the window (which was actually pretty large) and walked carefully towards the group.
"Yo, I thought I stopped this already."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:29 am

Mallory was satisfied. She snapped her fingers, and the wolves filed around her once again. She looked over at Rowan, "Nothing too major. But I think Cilan just broke all of his bones. That snap was pretty loud. She said. She grabbed a rock off the ground and started sharpening her arrows. She was getting ready for training. She saw Jaai walk over. "You can't really stop them." She said, glancing over to her wolf pack.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:32 am

"Then why don't you just... finish him?" Jaai found the whole situation to be quite petty. "I mean, this is a good opportunity."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:37 am

Rowan looked at Mallory in bewilderment. "Nothing too major?" he said and ran down the porch.
"No, no," Cilan protested. The most he could do was twitch his nose, though. "I swear I didn't break all my bones. I just had the wind knocked out of me, that's all. I should be fine in a few seconds."
"I'll be with you shortly," Rowan told Cyprian.
"What?!" Cyprian roared, and then he took one look at the wolves and yelled. "Aaaahhh!" Horrified, he jumped in the air -- and somehow managed to turn around in midair. He landed upside-down, standing on the inside ceiling of the porch. His terrified expression changed back to his normal smirk.
"Sweet... thanks Mal, I just found my power!"

Rowan knelt beside his cousin, who seemed to be freaking out.
"What?" Cilan was yelling at Jaai. "I'm fineeee! I'm gonna get up and walk around in a second, just to show you!"
"You broke your back," Rowan told him calmly.
"Uhhh please try to fix it."
Rowan put his hands on Cilan, but his power wasn't working. "It still doesn't work on you. I think it's because of your power. Life and death don't go together."
"Death?!" Cilan groaned, laughing incredulously. "Come on guys! We can talk about this!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me