The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby SpaceAsylum » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:02 pm

Perip // 19 // Male // Regular Demon // Mythical Oddities // Tags;; Rowan
      "Ah... I do believe we have a singer! About as tame as it gets.. really. Though it would be nice to introduce some more mild ones" Perip was musing at this point, he wasnt one to visit the tents outside of being personally invited or if it featured one of his creatures. He leaned forward, pressing his elbows on the table. "I could ramble all day honestly, though which one are you more interested in? Our little stair friends? Owlcats... I have a literal nightmare-walking bat- Or are you interested in something more... aquatic?" He had too many to really pick on his own. Perip had lost count of the amount he actually owned sometime after 38... and given that Tiso is the only normal animal out of them all, it was quite a circus all its own.

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // Dystopian Ink // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      As much as she wanted a cake, all she really wanted to eat was something more... species related. She didn't think Harley would just let her stroll outside and take a handful fo grass to eat. Though she would do that if given the chance... The cakes were just too pretty for Madeline to really pick, let alone eat.

However, she had already dragged Harley here and it would be a shame to not get her sweet intake. (Only in her own mind though) and Buttercup made a decent show of pondering and then picking out a rather simple looking one covered in what appears to be blue butterflys. While looking at it, she mused a "I've eaten one of those before" without really thinking much on it. Then again when do kids think much on anything outside of attention anyway.

Atla // Void Noises // Female // Vessel-Fire Demon // Outside Showrooms // Tags;; Ravi
      As much as it was entirely a bad idea for her to even learn how to use a gun, she was just about as excited for it as a kid who just got a bucket of sugar. Her grin was ever so large but she didn't make a grab for the weapon. Atla knew they were dangerous, and should not just be taken without permission, she wasnt THAT dumb. However, she sat up and seemed to be bouncing ever so slighty.

Cerise Fleur // 20 // Male // Shiba Shifter // Show Tent // Tags;; Texas, Vorona
      "I know how to cook! I just..." he trailed off, unable to really finish that sentence as he actually didn't know how to cook much. He crossed his arms, but seemed to be interested in the Gazebo 'food court'. Had that been there the entire time? Cerise was looking at the palce like it was the first time he's been there...
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:44 pm

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Madeline, Felix
He glanced at the cake Madeline pointed to, and he assumed that she meant she'd eaten a butterfly cake before, rather than an actual butterfly. So, he pointed it out as well, buying a slice for Madeline, and then giving it to her. "Shall we see what else is around while you eat?" he asked, and then glanced back towards Felix, as though just remembering that he was there still as well, since his attention had been drawn to Madeline all this time since the conversation. "I'll probably see you around?" he said, figuring that, considering he was stuck here, was going to be a definitely at some point.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Tagged: Perip
He thought about it, musing how interesting it would be to perform a little something. It wouldn't be so extravagant as most of the other performances around, he was sure, but he'd be doing what he loved. Maybe he'd have to ask around about it later.
Rowan noted the interest, and he wasn't too sure himself what he'd like to hear about. Owlcats he'd already heard a bit about. "How about those ones under the stairs?" he suggested, quite curious about those. He tried to recall how Perip had referred to them as earlier... little dragons?

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
Tagged: Keith
Cyrus paused. Would it be wise to spring on the fact to this human so early that there was not actually an exit. Well, not such an easy one. "Perhaps the carnival is enticing you to stay a little longer. Take in the atmosphere and see what there is?" Cyrus suggested, deciding not to reveal the exact truth at this moment. "Or perhaps you should rest a while?" he added, noting how the human was holding their shoes. "I just closed to prepare for my performance, but I can allow you inside, if you'd like..." he added, slyly, almost suggestively.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (New & Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:05 pm

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Carnival Grounds - Tags: Atla]
Ravi noticed how excited Atla got while he made sure he pulled the safety trigger and took out the mag for now. He didn't want Atla shooting anything by accident at the moment.
Setting the mag in to his coat pocket Ravi held the gun, "This is how you hold it." He said and then held the empty pistol towards Atla to take, "Don't worry, the safety is on, and there are no bullets at the moment." He assured.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Food Court - Tags: Cerise, Vorona]
Texas shook his head, this whole situation was hopeless, but soon his nose caught the whiff of the different foods and Texas has realised, he still hasn't eaten and actually did need to eat. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all, he will have to see, he still didn't trust Vorona.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf hybrid - Food Court - Tags: Cerise, Texas]
Vorono shushed Cerise, "Enough said, we are going to have to teach you to cook!" The girl said with a somewhat sly grin, "Plus, you can always ask Texas to teach you." She added with a little wink towards her brothers direction, "But all jokes aside, we do need to teach you." Vorona said seriously now.

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - The Kitchen - Tags: Salrine, Sage, Harley, Buttercup]
Felix had made his way towards one of the tables, mumbling something about kids, he really wasn't paying attention, pulling one of the sweets out of the bag and chewing on it to take in the flavour.
He almost missed Harley talking as well, "Oh yea, let's meet soon!" He said, with mischievousness glinting in his eyes.

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Outside Mythical Readings - Tags: Cyraeneus Bourne
Keith raised an eyebrow, "Enticing my butt" The boy mumbled under his breath at the words, he really wasn't feeling like staying at this damned Carnival.
Just then a light bulb went off and Keith pulled out his phone with hopefulness in his eyes, but it soon died as he realised his phone had no service.
"And how am I supposed to know, you won't be trying anything funny?" Keith asked crossing his arms as he looked at Cyraeneus. The tone of voice really did bother him and Keith didn't want to jump at the first chance when he was offered help and then getting in to trouble, especially when he was dressed like this.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corvidQueen319 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:02 am

Macaria settled in to her shop, glad to be able to use her seamstress skills for those who would appreciate her unique style and methods. Stepping outside of her little piece of paradise, her feathers puffed up a little to air out and get a taste of her environment; though she was careful of the dirt path she stood on, as her wings touched the ground and she didn't fancy cleaning them yet again. After being given her badge and finding herself with her dream job, she hadn't had a chance to really look around.

The carnival itself was like any human one she had encountered, at least that is what it seemed. Though being run by demons, she knew not to take it at face value. Deciding to get a bird's eye view, she spread her large wings and launched herself up into the air, leaving behind a small dust cloud. Keeping a leisurely pace, she looked down and wondered what mischief she could get into.
~Macaria
corvidQueen319

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:54 am

"Well something tamer would definitely catch my interest at least." Perip stood and took the now empty mug and turned to put it in the sink, humming lightly. "Ah yes the Smokamalies, quite literally tiny dragons. They work sorta like borrowers? Steal your leftovers and loose buttons" After running water in the mug he began to pull what appears to be a hidden cookie jar from the top cabinet. "Live under the stairs- come out occasionally. Usually when-" a sudden squeak resounded from under the table and a little crimson dragon- straight out of a fairy tale appearance to 'em. "- food is presented" he gave a cookie to Rowan. "They dont bite, at least not intentionally"

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // The Kitchen // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      Almost immediately her eyes light up as she received the piece. However she had some common sense to not immediately dig in and nod. The carnival was a fun place and she didn't intend to eat it all, after all Harley needed some! She wasn't greedy...
      Peering back at Felix she blew a raspberry at him, giggling. That one was meant mainly has a playful gesture.

Atla // Void Noises // Female // Vessel-Fire Demon // Outside Showrooms // Tags;; Ravi
      She seemed to get disappointed in the lack of a loaded weapon but seemed just as eager. She attempted to copy the way Ravi held it and then looked at him with sparkly eyes, though she seemed to be fumbling just a bit. Hands are weird when all you have are nubs half the time.

Cerise Fleur // 20 // Male // Shiba Shifter // Show Tent // Tags;; Texas, Vorona
      "You may teach me, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. You are free to deal with kitchen fires and burnt dinners all you like" He gazed at Texas "Noted... about Texas that is, im entirely curious.." Cerise clasped his hands behind his back and leaned forward just a bit. "I need to visit this place more often... if Im a lost cause anyway"

Connard Ballard // Adult // Male // Rosey Maple Moth // Table // Tags;; Open
      Connard drank the last of his 'juice', capped his jar and proceeded to make his way away from the bakery. He slipped down his goggles and reached into his bag. Pulling out several tools, he stopped at one of the many street lamps and began to tend to it.
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:23 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Madeline, Felix
He paused, then nodded. "Sure." Harley replied, mostly out of politeness again. Then, he left with Madeline, and they were back outside. "Let's see if we can find some games or a carousel." Harley suggested, having a quick look around from where they were stood. They could find some more food later, perhaps. He wondered where Ravi was again, and wondered who Not-Ravi really was... obviously a relative, he guessed. Maybe he could ask Ravi later on.
Harley then refocused. "Over there looks promising." he said, pointing to another area of the carnival, and started to lead Madeline over.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
He turned to watch Perip again, to show that he was listening, with genuine interest. He put the idea of possibly performing in the back of his mind to attempt to discuss it with whoever was in charge later, and focused as Perip spoke about the Smokamalies. He glanced down at his outfit, as if to check that a button hadn't been stolen while he wasn't paying attention, then realised that nothing he was wearing had buttons anyway.
Rowan jumped at the squeak, and a little dragon popped out from under the table. Okay, he had to admit, it did look cute. He was a little nervous about it biting him, even accidentally, but he took the cookie, and then offered it to the creature. "How long have they been here?" he asked.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
He watched as the realisation of there being no phone service was made, with a slight smirk. It was quite amusing to see this.
At the question, Cyrus shrugged, though was a little annoyed. Was he really not that trustworthy-seeming? "You'll have to trust that I won't." he replied, then added, "And I might try my luck, yes, but if you aren't interested then I know when to back off." Cyrus admitted, quite certain that the woman opposite him knew she was attractive looking - so he definitely understood the reluctance and caution. He would just have to try and come across as more trustworthy. Somehow. Cyrus pouted as he added, "There's others here who would be way more creepy."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (New & Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:43 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Carnival Grounds - Tags: Atla]
Ravi observed Atla to see if she held the weapon correctly and then chuckled slightly at the obvious disappointment in the demon. He moved so he faced Atla now and used his hands to correct Atla's, "When you know where you are aiming, you just pull the trigger." He said softly pointing it out, "You won't be able to press it properly now as the safety is on." The fox demon added as well, so he wouldn't disappoint Atla even more.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Food Court - Tags: Cerise, Vorona]
Texas had kinda completely zoned out of the conversation at this point as he kept an eye out around the carnival, he still was partially on duty and he couldn't abandon his job for the fact that he was going to spend some time with someone who had caught his eye and his sister.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf hybrid - Food Court - Tags: Cerise, Texas]
A shrug was Varona's reaction to the cooking statement, "It is a learning curve for all of us, I had to learn on my own how to cook the traditional dished with some really, and I mean really old recipes." She said, finally approaching an empty table, "Take a seat you two and I'll be right back" She added cheerfully. "And this place is great! Other than the fact that you have to pay.

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Outside Mythical Readings - Tags: Cyraeneus Bourne
When Keith moved his phone down at the sad attempt of getting phone service, he caught the little smirk on Cyraeneus' face and oh how he wanted to wipe that little smirk off.
"And why is that I have to trust you?" The boy asked, again noticing how the expressions changed on the male in front of him. "And by luck...?" Keith added raising an eyebrow, "Will you try to woo me with some flowers or something?" He asked now crossing his arms. This was also due to the fact that the temperature was starting to drop at the carnival and it was starting to get chilly.
Looking back up at the shop and then back at Cyraeneus' the boy went screw it, he was getting cold, and he couldn't wear his shoes, meaning he didn't really have much choice, "Aren't you going to offer the lady some tea then?" Keith asked raising an eyebrow.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:09 am

He watched in amusement as the tiny creature basically made a series of squeaks and happily nibbled on the cookie. The creature being a bit too tiny to take big bites. "Lets see... I had a completely different building when I first got here, and they werent there... so I do believe they were here before me... over 9 years?"

The Smokamalie then took a giant chunk and seemed to skitter off the table and around a corner. "Might've been here for generations- given they live about 5 lifespans of an average human. The one you just saw was as big as they get."

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // The Kitchen // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      She perked her ears and looked around with Harley, curiosity peeked. She had been taking small bites before tugging on Harleys shirt. Gesturing towards the slice "want some??" Buttercup had every intention to share. At least until something catches her attention. Clinging to Harley, she had no intention of drifting away anytime soon... given he was nice enough to let her draw on his face... which she ended up giggling about when the thought came up again.

She stuck her tounge out at him as he corrected her hold. Despite her interest she was probably never going to use one on her own time. Though she still waited for the next instructions from Ravi, saftey or not she didn't exactly trust herself with it. For a moment her mind began to drift, before she mused "Type of Blade gun?? Fire??"

"Learning curve or not, still gonna be a trainwreck" Cerise still enjoyed the idea of learning though. Would be nice, really, to eat something on his own. His eyes followed to where Vorona had pointed and he tugged Texas along to sit. Though, the Shiba could tell his mind was focused more keeping up his duties, which Cerise really didnt mind. However, sitting in silence, was awkward when you werent alone so Cerise pulled out several odd looking charms and began messing with 'em quietly.

Connard Ballard // Adult // Male // Rosey Maple Moth // Table // Tags;; Open
      Connard drank the last of his 'juice', capped his jar and proceeded to make his way away from the bakery. He slipped down his goggles and reached into his bag. Pulling out several tools, he stopped at one of the many street lamps and began to tend to it.
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:22 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Madeline
He glanced down when he was offered a bit of the cake. He did consider declining, but he also didn't want to offend her, just in case. Harley smiled warmly. "Yes please. If I'm allowed some." he replied, and continued to also look around the carnival as they walked. There had to be some area that had the typical carnival games... even if they did have a demonic twist to them.
And then, he spotted a few stalls that had the seemingly typical carnival games. "Ah, over there's some games!" Harley pointed out, and he went over to get a closer a look at them.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Rowan smiled softly as he watched the tiny dragon creature nibble the cookie, keeping hold of it so that it wouldn't be dropped - though he imagined the Smokamalie would look adorable if it tried to hold it. He glanced at Perip again when he spoke. "How well did they take when you did move here?" Rowan asked, though he imagined it must have been very well, as they were still here and inside.
He watched the Smokamalie slitter off with the giant chunk of cookie, then back to Perip. "I imagine most here would easily outlive me." Rowan commented.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
Cyrus shrugged a little. "I mean... you don't have to. But please do." he replied, unable to really come up with an otherwise convincing reason to be trusted... without giving everything away immediately, that was.
He laughed lightly. "Flowers? If you like venus fly-traps, I suppose... but I think the whole wooing with flowers is a little outdated anyway." Cyrus replied, then watched the woman as he waited for her to make a decision. If she declined, he wasn't going to be too bothered, but at least he'd offered to give her some help and rest. He was glad that she'd finally agreed, though Cyrus wrinkled his nose at the mention of tea. He did not like hot drinks, although he did keep a kettle and some variety of tea leaves - reading tea leaves was something he did, but only rarely. He obliged, though, and said, "Well, if you insist. Would you like some tea, my dear?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:23 am

cswolf. wrote:
cswolf. wrote:
Orch_xx wrote:
Piper-19-female-human-tags;Salem
Pip jumped as a person walked from the shadows, and her eyes widened. Her mouth opened slightly, but she didn't say anything. The man had this strange smile, and she suddenly became wary, tensing her body slightly. Piper realised she had been staring at him, and quickly looked down at the trinkets. "en-enchanted?" she glanced up nervously, then peered back at the objects on display. Her hand drifted over to the right, and she stared at a deep emerald coloured trinket. "What's this one?"

Salem | Age Unknown | Male | Panther Demon
Tags; Piper

Salem looked at Piper with a grin. "Ah, you have a good eye...." He smiled as he came up beside her. He lifted the emerald coloured necklace up and showed her. "It's a necklace, enchanted by a faeri to bless those who wear it with good fortune and fame a plenty." He explained as he looked at her. He placed his charming smile upon his face as he looked at her. "Only $100 dollars but for you, I'll drop it down to $50. Consider it a newcomers discount for visiting my shop on your first visit to the carnival." He explained as he looked at her with a grin.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me