_ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: _ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and acceptin

Postby owl0430 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:43 pm

Akira Kurenai-17-female-human-heir to the throne-tagged;Kenji, jessica
" You'd be surprised by the amoutn of gaurds we have..... besides, not all of them are ours. Some are soldiers of our allies, here to help out. A few others are new recruits or guards in training....the most experienced guards stay at the castle to protect the royal family and other staff. ....and what do you mean there's one with my sister? She best be alright. Same for Akihito." however, her thoughts were distracted upon seeing the face of Kenji. He had taken several arrows....and now he was here, standing before them, seemingly alright." Sir Kenji....you're alright."

[center]Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;Akihito/Ronin-location;Ember
Al frowned, ashamed of his actions...though, we wasn't entirely in control at the time, only partly. He could speak, but Adrian was in control of the movements. It was his punishment for disobeying Adrian. None the less, even Adrian had to acknowledge the human body could only stand so much bloodloss within a given amount of time. Therefore, he wrapped an arm around her to support her a bit, releasing a few minutes later before she reached the point where she would loose conciousness. Essentially, he took about the same as what a blood drive worker would take. Of course, vampires were capable of taking more than that in the same amount of time, but Adrian seemed quite fond of the queen's blood and wanted to savor it. Not that he could entirely blame him.....
Removing his fangs from her neck, he kept his arm around her to support her in case she needed it. Al was thankful, however, that Adrian at least agreed to let him take care of the queen now until she recovered. Though he did say he would be supervising to make sure he didn't say anything 'stupid'.
" Don't worry about the bleeding. Our abilities keep the wound open as long as needed, but we possess something that helps it close up and heal quicker than a normal human wound. Meanwhile, I recommend eating foods rich in nutrients and maybe some chocolate in there. You might be weak for a few days, so I can always help you around and to cook dinner for your family tonight. Just please, try to keep the heirs inside the castle. It would be quite difficult to make sure you're alright while protecting them as well." He spoke to her gently, trying to show it was him and not Adrian around at the moment, even if Adrian claimed to be supervising their interactions.

(messaged them again. Seeing if they're still alive.)
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:21 am

Aralynn - human - location; Ember Palace, Queen's Rooms - tagged; Alejandro/Adrian
Hearing the vampire speak again though told the queen he was finished and that she had permission to relax. Not that she did. It was more like the opposite. Still not sure of physical contact or boundery changes with her having given him her blood, Aralynn opted to just stand then move Al's arm away. Unfortunetly that didn't go so well as her body still ached quite a bit though the burning sensation itself left with the fangs in her neck. That coupled with a sudden rapid loss of blood? The female teen's vision started to swim as she started moving to get up from the plush chair. Aralynn's head felt lightheaded. Her arms didn't want to pick her body up and her legs were protesting supporting her feeling like jellied animal fat the cooks used. For someone who had tried keeling an air of cool professionalism about herself all the time, the teen folded collapsing back into the chair gripping one of the arm rests. Maybe attempting to get up right away wasn't the best idea after all. But just sitting here trying to recover wasn't a thought that was popular with the queen either. Not when there were things to be done and a appearance to keep up with her family and guests. No. Sitting around taking her time was not an option for the Emberelic royal.

"Are you sure you had enough? You being weak or sick makes all of this pointless and I will not enter into something like this for nothing.", Aralynn replied still looking straight ahead with closed eyes as asked. Though the words could be seen as a little harsh, they were said in a lower tone then normal and not as curt as useuall either. Not that the teen could really help that between who was apparently the was the current dominate soul with her and how she was feeling. If Aralynn had been tiered before then now exhausted was describing things kindly. That was was painfully clear to anyone with just a sideways glance at her. "I understand. I know a few things that are high in certain neutriants thanks too cooks always being concerned over what me and my family eat all day. I promise I'll be perfectly fine, and the heirs will be lucky if I don't demand they sleep in this room with me at this point.", breathed the human teen before continuing, "Even if I was tiered I can take care of Akihito and Akira just fine on my own. It's my job after all."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:26 am

" You'd be surprised by the amoutn of gaurds we have..... besides, not all of them are ours. Some are soldiers of our allies, here to help out. A few others are new recruits or guards in training....the most experienced guards stay at the castle to protect the royal family and other staff. ....and what do you mean there's one with my sister? She best be alright. Same for Akihito." however, her thoughts were distracted upon seeing the face of Kenji. He had taken several arrows....and now he was here, standing before them, seemingly alright." Sir Kenji....you're alright."

[center]Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;Akihito/Ronin-location;Ember
Noticing the queen appeared ready to attempt to stand, he put his arms out in warning. " Aralynn, you really shouldn't try to stand right awa-" he stopped talking the moment she collapsed, moving almost instantly to make sure she didn't get hurt. " It might be a bit before you can stand, I would say about a half hour or so. " upon the queens concern on if he had taken enough, he frowned. " I took enough to tide me over as long as I find some animals throughout the next few days. If I took any more, however, it would take an entire day or two for you to recover. You wouldn't be able to complete your queenly duties and your family would be worried. In addition, it could lead to questioning as to how you got so weak suddenly.....and if any assasins tried getting to you and I needed a minute or two to get here.....if you can't run it would be quite an inconvenience." letting out a sigh he took a knee momentarily before picking up the queen in a bridal-like fashion, carrying over to her bed an placing her on top of it. " You should try to relax as much as possible until you can stand. In the mean time-" he stated, sitting in a nearby chair, " Anything you'd like to talk about or know? I don't reccomend napping, considering there is still your family's dinner to prepare."
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:42 pm

Jessika Robertts- 19- Fem- Normal vampire- Pan- Castle- Tags: Akira

She snorted as she said “I expected guards, just not that many...Don’t the most of them need to be at your castle, for your protection and your sister’s? There’s so many out in the town...Great, it’s in the middle of the city...” she sighed, shaking her head a few times. “I’m glad you have trained professionals there, though.” she’d muttered, before smelling other vampires...The fox shrugged, waiting until they got past the guards...Then she spoke lowly, saying “It smells like one’s with your sister, I can guess. There’s another with the heir...” Then they approached an area where the smell was strong, and she saw why. “Kenji!” she yelped excitedly.
[waiting]

Akihito- 18- male- Heir to throne human- Homosexual- castle- Tags: Theo; Ren and Ruby

He huffed quietly a bit, tilting his head a moment as he glanced from the dog to the ground and back again. His hand never stopped petting, unless Theo made a movement or outright told him he could stop then. He huffed at the news people didn’t like Aralynn... “Are those humans...or vampires?” he asked, still petting and scratching behind the pointed ears. He watched the dog look up at him, allowing him to continue to speak as he pleased. He waited through it, though when Theo mentioned being fond...Aki found himself blushing once more, as he had a few times. He watched him perk his ears, now able to hear footsteps too, as they were very near the ones whom walked away. He tilted his head as he glanced to the big black dog, not as big as a mastiff but big enough to be called big. He squeaked when the dog yip whispered, as it was a harsh sound, yet only followed the dog when it seemed he was commanded to. He swallowed nervously, shivering a bit despite the cloak...

He hummed as he watched the dog charge, though he was able to keep up and stay just behind him. He continued to gently hum, tilting his head when the dog barked once more, seeming confused or an alert, perhaps both. He squeaked upon seeing the two men he though must have been the prisoners...How had they gotten out, though? He noticed Theo seemed to be waiting for him. He coughed once, shaking his head, and placed a hand on the dog a moment, studying the men. He’d not missed the whine Theo gave, either. “Are you two the ones the guards dragged away?” he asked Xander quietly. He noticed how Theo kept gesturing towards Aralynn’s room... “Wh...Is someone with my s...sister?” he suddenly asked, looking to Xander and Kenji with worry in his eyes. They’d better tell him, and they’d better tell him now...He didn’t say this out loud, however.

Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- town- Tags: Fallon

The dark haired vampire shook her head as she watched him a moment. He wasn’t looking away...this caused her to blush in full force once again. She shook her head and played with her hair to hide, though was sure he’d already seen...She hummed as she thought to back then. It was before dad had brought home the human, though she couldn’t remember...the years had all blended together. She loved the human like another parent, not seeing species but love. The human had a child a bit younger than her; they should be 16 now. They’d wanted to stay with their dad...She’d never met that kid, but she thought the reason for the human parent’s love and affection towards her was partly because they missed their own child...She was giving them an extra hug tonight. She huffed, saying “It was hissing and growling at us...Why would anyone want to keep such a bad tempered animal around, anyway? Unless this Roan is only nice to them and their family.” she muttered.

Jamie Korro- 18- bio. fem, agender- Embere Citizen- Pan- farm/ranch- Tags: xxx

Koon, a beautiful tan, dark brown and white sheepdog, yipped and pawed at his owner. Jamie huffed at their dog, blinking open their eyes and staring over the side of the bed at him a moment. He’d settled back down down there after they’d huffed. They sat up, swinging their feet over the edge then standing. Stretching, they brushed their hair, changed into day clothes and went downstairs, Koon by their side.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:33 pm

edited

-omg sorry you guys! It has been one hectic insane day for me!

Aralynn - human - location; Ember Palace, Queen's Rooms - tagged; Alejandro/Adrian
"I said I'm alright.", she insisted again though another minute and she huffed, "Because I'm not up an argument then I supposed half an hour will not do me harm. It's been an overwhelming day and even a short brake would be welcome. I feel this will be the hardest to adjust to but I'll manage I'm sure." Aralynn huffed at hearing that Al had drank enough blood to hold him over for a little while as long as he supplemented his thirst. While not expecting him to drain her dry she was expecting him to take more then he had. The teen didn't like hearing he'd only drank so much instead of what was needed. Not that she could argue well with his explanation as too why he didn't drink more from her despite her feelings on the matter. "I admire your logic but it is still fairly frustrating just the same."', said the blonde royal, "Animals are fine in an emergency if we aren't near each other or it is too crowded with nosey eyes, but those are the only exceptions. I was serious about your health changing with me around now. From now on I will expect you everyday especially if you are going to drink just enough during your visits. I will accept just enough without complaint if you come everyday."

The teen let out a breath accepting she'd just have to stay put in the chair for a short time when she felt arms around her. Her body tensed again and immedietly made to grab onto something, the fair haired human being lifted suddenly into the air without warning. Her eyes forced shut tighter then before. The young queen could feel that someone had picked her up and was carrying her by their movements and, since he was the only other person in the room, Aralynn assumed the culprit was Alejandro. At least the blonde knew she wasn't being carted off someplace to be locked away for ransom or something. This was only further supported when the soft mattress of her bed met with her backside telling her she'd been layed on it. Her body curled inwards tucking itself back into the mattress letting itself sink into it. She felt like a lump just laying there on her back as she sunk into the feather filled comforter. The human teen then decided to turn her head opening her eyes in time to see Al take a seat in a chair near by. "I was curious as to how old are you? As in how old are you really?"

Fallon - pureblooded vampire - location; Runemeth Streets - tagged; Konan
Seeing that everything seemed to be alright now and his friend was no longer upset with him, Fallon got to his feet again. Brushing off his knees, "Don't know why someone would keep a creature like that. Personally I'd get rid of a beast like that but it was a kid that came and picked it up, they tend to see things differently. They're soft and innocent for our kind....a lot like brand new changlings if you ask me." Checking the work on his pants to see they were satisfactory, the male vampire turned back to Konan. Offering her his hand, "Next time we're out and something like that happens again don't freak and take off. It makes helping you a pain in the neck. Just breathe and let me handle it."
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:53 pm

Jessika Robertts- 19- Fem- Normal vampire- Pan- Castle- Tags: Akira

She snorted as she said “I expected guards, just not that many...Don’t the most of them need to be at your castle, for your protection and your sister’s? There’s so many out in the town...Great, it’s in the middle of the city...” she sighed, shaking her head a few times. “I’m glad you have trained professionals there, though.” she’d muttered, before smelling other vampires...The fox shrugged, waiting until they got past the guards...Then she spoke lowly, saying “It smells like one’s with your sister, I can guess. There’s another with the heir...” Then they approached an area where the smell was strong, and she saw why. “Kenji!” she yelped excitedly.
[waiting]

Akihito- 18- male- Heir to throne human- Homosexual- castle- Tags: Theo; Ren and Ruby

He huffed quietly a bit, tilting his head a moment as he glanced from the dog to the ground and back again. His hand never stopped petting, unless Theo made a movement or outright told him he could stop then. He huffed at the news people didn’t like Aralynn... “Are those humans...or vampires?” he asked, still petting and scratching behind the pointed ears. He watched the dog look up at him, allowing him to continue to speak as he pleased. He waited through it, though when Theo mentioned being fond...Aki found himself blushing once more, as he had a few times. He watched him perk his ears, now able to hear footsteps too, as they were very near the ones whom walked away. He tilted his head as he glanced to the big black dog, not as big as a mastiff but big enough to be called big. He squeaked when the dog yip whispered, as it was a harsh sound, yet only followed the dog when it seemed he was commanded to. He swallowed nervously, shivering a bit despite the cloak...

He hummed as he watched the dog charge, though he was able to keep up and stay just behind him. He continued to gently hum, tilting his head when the dog barked once more, seeming confused or an alert, perhaps both. He squeaked upon seeing the two men he though must have been the prisoners...How had they gotten out, though? He noticed Theo seemed to be waiting for him. He coughed once, shaking his head, and placed a hand on the dog a moment, studying the men. He’d not missed the whine Theo gave, either. “Are you two the ones the guards dragged away?” he asked Xander quietly. He noticed how Theo kept gesturing towards Aralynn’s room... “Wh...Is someone with my s...sister?” he suddenly asked, looking to Xander and Kenji with worry in his eyes. They’d better tell him, and they’d better tell him now...He didn’t say this out loud, however.

(ah, it’s fine. i’m waiting on kenji and theo)
Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- town- Tags: Fallon

The dark haired vampire shook out her hair, glancing to Henrietta a moment. The hound had lied down and rolled on her side, though Konan was long since calmed. Konan shrugged, saying “I guess they see things differently...or the dang thing is nice to the kid.” she said with a shrug. “Dad said he had a friend when he was a kid that had a horrible dog named Fona, weird name...but the dog was nice to the friend.” she said, then “Only the friend, though...not even the parents.” She let him help her up, huffing as she shook her head. “Maybe I’ll have my puppy by then...Henrietta is too old to be trained as something called a Service dog, but a pup of hers could be. By the way, the prospective fathers are a Saluki and a Vizsla. Vizsla’s are cool, but...the Saluki is gorgeous, and he has a great temperament.” she said.

Jamie Korro- 18- bio. fem, agender- Embere Citizen- Pan- farm/ranch- Tags: xxx

Koon, a beautiful tan, dark brown and white sheepdog, yipped and pawed at his owner. Jamie huffed at their dog, blinking open their eyes and staring over the side of the bed at him a moment. He’d settled back down down there after they’d huffed. They sat up, swinging their feet over the edge then standing. Stretching, they brushed their hair, changed into day clothes and went downstairs, Koon by their side.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:55 am

[quote="owl0430"]

Even though Adrian was the one in the passenger's seat at the moment, a truly irritated look took over Al's face. " I shall be fine without taking blood from you every day. You do realize what would happen to you, even if I only took a small amount every day? For starters, your body would never truly recover, especially after what I took today. You would constantly be in a state of mild weakness, and there's a chance your health could deteriorate over time. What is the point of this deal to protect your people and family if your not around to see everything is alright in the end. Besides, I told you I don't like what I am. I refuse to feed on humans if I can avoid it, and you lack the capabilities to control me. So please don't try to force me to be something I'm not."
after a few minutes of silence, he heard the queen's question, and he couldn't help but smirk. " Now now, Isn't it rude to ask a vampire their age?" he teased, pretending to be offended. " In all honesty though, that's a tough one....time feels different when your'e immortal. You don't really worry about how many years you might have left, or how long you'll look youthful for. I would say I've been around for about three centuries. Though I know a few who are much older. One in particular is about seven centuries." he hoped she would get the hint that it was Adrian who was about seven centuries old. '' None the less, our physical bodies don't change or deteriorate. Our mental states stay relatively the same, we just get more knoweledgeable as time goes on, as while we don't age we don't cease learning. Though, for your information, I am stuck at the physical age of eighteen. I could choose to look a bit older, but I don't see the point. "
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:45 pm

"The point is that I'll know everything is alright in the end." A near perfect mirrior of Al's irritated expression found it's way onto the fair haired teen's face. "But excuse me for showing some form of concern for you since you're right. I couldn't control you even if I had wanted or tried too. You're too irritatingly stubborn a man for that to be possible, more so then any other I have met before.", Aralynn said looking away from the vampire to stare at the canopy over the bed again. They weren't going to see eye to eye on this matter....that much was obvious. And the queen wasn't going to push the matter anymore no matter how it bothered her. It wasn't worth getting into a fight and making Al so angry with her he decided their agreement wasn't worth it. Point is Aralynn was glad when they moved on to her question focusing on her curiosity about his age instead. The answer to said question made the girl cock her head to one side of the pillow in thought. A hum escaped her as she silently did some minor calculations in her head. "I was only curious as to what part of my family you may be familiar with. If you're such an old man then you knew more of them then even I do. I should have words with the tutors about their no doubt incomplete history lessons they've given me and my brother and sister since we were small children. And they were supposed to be the best.", Aralynn replied.

Still three centuries. Al was saying that he himself was three hundred years old while he didn't look a day over eighteen. This slightly baffled Aralynn who watched the vampire closely, eyeing him like she was expecting to see wrinkles or something similar that he was trying to cover up. There was no such thing. What was more, he said that he knew even older vampires with one particular one being seven hundred years old. It wasn't all that hard to guess who the dark haired male was talking about with that statement. "That would explain why you sound a somewhat like my tutors and a few of my advisors, but I'd wager your knowledge is more complete and advice more sound then eve the oldest among them. If they ever see me as a child then you must see me as an infant at best. Not that I care. Yet what you must have seen in your time must be fascinating."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brennan-q. » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:49 am

| | ☾ Orpheus Veirmillon ☾Female ☾17 ☾ Vampire ☾ Infiltrator ☾ Tags : None ☾ | |

&&- The streets of Ember seemed slightly crowded with people of many variations and style. No one was the same, which was to be expected of the human kingdom known as Ember. Seated above on the roof sat one Vampire known as Orpheus, who was seemingly analyzing the humans who wandered the streets below while also trying to look out for something that might peak her interest, or something that could provide more leverage towards her goal at aiding the kingdom she personally resided in at overthrowing Ember. After a while of analyzing it would seem nothing was out of the normal in this area, so Orpheus decided to move to another location and apply her same tactic there.

&&- Sneaking around on the many roofs of where Ember residents residents seemed to bring some excitement to the job of this teenaged infiltrator, it almost felt as if she was roaming the countryside from her younger years. Being able to move around freely while also trying to find the perfect spot to observe humans once again and watch the time go by just seemed like another boring day at the office to Orpheus, though she would sometimes sneak glances at the sky above her in order to keep herself entertained. Eventually she would find a place that was once again crowded and sat once more on top of a roof. Her new location was seated near the palace, but she hoped it wasn’t too close for any royals or guards to notice her. She had never been involved in a confrontation ever since becoming a infiltrator, since she mostly hid and observed. However, that didn’t mean that she was incapable of holding her own against a human guard. Though she had never went up against one so really she had no experience doing such a thing, rather she had the skills to do fight if the need called for it. Using her advanced senses she would listen closely to many conversations the townspeople were having, seemingly starting another round of business as usual for the loner infiltrator.

Brennan-q.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:11 pm

Fallon - pureblooded vampire - location; Runemeth Streets - tagged; Konan
"It depends on the history they have or well I mean that it could depend on that. I mean look at you and this pretty girl, thicker then blood I'd say about the two of you. You two have been together for how long now? A few years from the last time I checked. Bet you're as close as that kid with that cat.", said Fallon. Turning away he looked up at the sky above Runemeth casually. Yes this was nice. Aside from the momentary moment of bloodlust where he was thinking about killing the lynx mix becajse it had frightened Konan anyway. It didn't bother him but did put a damper on an otherwise nice evening with a friend. "As for the father? What are you looking for in the puppies? Just health or something more spacific?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me