The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (New & Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:20 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Carnival Grounds - Tags: Atla]
Ravi took one of the gummy worms and thanked Atla, "These are good, where did you get them?" Ravi asked as he glanced over at Atla. Taking few more, but now differently coloured gummy worms. He then had an idea, "Hey... The boy started, "Wanna go shoot some cans?" He offered.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Vorona]
"Fine. Only because you look so excited to eat" Texas gave in with a huff. He really did wonder what the boy was eating considering how excited he got all over the mention of different foods.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf hybrid - Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Texas]
"Follow me then boys." Vorona spoke as she started leading the way. She got down the bleachers with ease, she looked really light on her feet, even though her boots were quite large and heavy looking.

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - The Kitchen - Tags: Salrine, Sage, Harley, Buttercup]
"When you crawled out of hell..." Felix said with a wink, "Because you're the only smoking 10 I see right here." The boy added as he shoved his hands in to his pockets and looked up at Harley, keeping eye contact.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:55 pm

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Madeline, Felix
It was definitely a different take on what he'd expected - though he knew that perhaps he shouldn't be so surprised by it, considering the place was mostly inhabited by demons. Any way, Harley would still have the same outward reaction - a blush that he tried to suppress and an awkward laugh. "That's... certainly different." Harley said, also maintaining eye contact. It hadn't quite clicked with him yet that he wasn't actually talking to Ravi.

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Tagged: Perip
He shrugged a little. "I know, but... it's still good." Rowan replied, and he took another long sip of the hot chocolate, feeling more at ease. He glanced towards the cat that Perip had again, then back towards Perip when he spoke again.
Ribbon dancing sounded nice, though he was a little concerned at the mention of spiders - although he didn't have much of a problem with them. "I'm okay with them... why?" he dared to ask, though he was pretty sure he could already guess to some extent. It was quite intriguing to think about, to see what the other demons would look like.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:10 pm

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - The Kitchen - Tags: Salrine, Sage, Harley, Buttercup]
Felix grinned as what seemed like he got something positive out of this, he switched the feet he was standing on to seem a little cooler, "Say, how about we go and get a drink you know?" He offered, "Get to know each other." He added, bitting down a little on one of his lip piercings.

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Carnival Entrance - Tags: Open
Keith stepped through the gates and eyed the ticket carefully in his hand. The heels he was wearing were starting to hurt his feet. He really needed to take them off soon, but he was now stuck in this goddamned carnival.
Turning around, with the idea in mind of just leaving this weird place and going home, but instead he was faced with emptiness. Huh? Putting his hand on the door, the long nails glittered in the dim lighting, but the wall felt cold at the touch of his finger tips.
Sighing Keith threw the silver locks over his shoulder and went deeper in to the carnival.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:30 am

Perip // 19 // Male // Regular Demon // Mythical Oddities // Tags;; Rowan
      "Aha well- Eve, our Ribbon Dancer... well she happens to be a walking spider??" Perip's voice came out high pitched and unsure. Eve happened to unnerve even the best of people despite her peppy attitude. Great for shows though... "More so a winged spider, though she's more... fluffy than creepy? still a spider"

He was willing to talk about the other members, as long as it wasnt about him. Perip removed Tiso from his shoulders and placed him in his lap, the cat allowing himself to be moved without a care in the world, only a half-effort meow. "Granted she's not our only preformer- Im pretty sure Atla wouldn't mind you if you taught her a thing or two... How are you with Trapeze?"

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // Dystopian Ink // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      She was quite easily distracted by the pretty cakes, making noises in awh of all the colors and designs. So much that she was hardly paying attention, more focused on the case than Felix. Then the line was dropped and Madeline had a metophorical record scratch in her mind.

Turning her head slowly, her eyes narrowed threateningly at Felix before rushing over and hugging Harleys leg. Suddenly her attitude turned into a more sickenly sweet, and she let out a series of innocent giggles. "Harley! There is a pretty kitty cake!"

Atla // Void Noises // Female // Vessel-Fire Demon // Outside Showrooms // Tags;; Ravi
      After Atla had finished messing with her cat game she peered over at Ravi. "Market, Nameless got them, doesnt eat, gave to me" Shoving another in her mouth, Atla gestured towards the showrooms where he and his 'mother' usually resided. "Gets lots snacks, for others, they dont eat" Then she perked up. Atla had never 'shot cans' at least no that she remembers. "Shoot cans? Fun?"

Cerise Fleur // 20 // Male // Shiba Shifter // Show Tent // Tags;; Texas, Vorona
      Cerise made a mental note to ask how she was able to move so lightly. Expecially in such heavy boots. Quickly following he turned to peer back at Teas, waiting for him to follow as well. As much as he was excited to eat, he didn't want to leave Texas behind.

Connard Ballard // Adult // Male // Rosey Maple Moth // Table // Tags;; Sam, Dee
      " 'Talking to Others' usually leads to expected friendships and outings, something I'm not looking for." He was entirely fine with the small friend group he has. Most of the employee's at the carnival disliked him to some degree and whats the point of making friends with humans if 90% of them go nuts with the thought of being here forever. "Glad you didn't inherit that power though- would be a nuisance to pick up accidental eye-gazers." Though the thought of seeing random statues littering the place did amuse him to some degree.

Connard muses over Dee's words. His eyes crinkling in a smile (the only indication, Connard doesn't exactly have a proper mouth) "she's referring to how everyone is just a little bit loose, if everyone was 'all there' we'd all be the same. Thought wise... that is. I don't really wanna fathom the idea of being a walking flesh bag." He said as he gave Dee a little poke with one of his lower free arms. "Though if you were referring to the carnival, Dee, you are still the odd one out- given its a demon carnival"
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:12 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Harley was a little surprised. Surely he and Ravi already knew each other a little already..? Then, it finally clicked. He wasn't talking to Ravi at all - in fact, he was certain now that whoever this was was a little taller than Ravi, and had a slightly different face. As to not give away this embarrassing revelation, Harley kept things in stride, and he replied, "Sure, maybe sometime later." He had to admit, he was quite interested, regardless.
He looked down at Madeline when she hugged his leg, and he laughed softly, quickly distracted by her sickly sweet attitude and excitement over a cat cake. "Ooh, show me!" Harley said, looking towards where all the cakes were on display.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
"All spiders walk, don't they..?" Rowan asked, trying to lighten things up, noting how Perip's voice was high pitched. Eve did sound quite unnerving, though, assuming that she was human-sized, though he had no doubt the performances were probably fascinating.
"You think so? I haven't taught anyone before, but I'm sure it would be fun." Rowan considered the question for just a moment, then shook his head. "I've never done it before... though I'm not bad with heights."
He thought about it a little more, then Rowan wondered whether it would be worth seeing if there was some sort of skill or talent gap in the performance area of the carnival. After all, if he was going to be staying here for an indeterminate amount of time, then surely he should think about getting some sort of job around here? He decided that he'd ask about it later.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
Tagged: Open
"The Rider, The Mouse and The Tower. The Rider signifies the delivery of news, while The Mouse represents uncertainty or loss, and The Tower may symbolise someone from your past..." Cyrus spoke, revealing three cards in a short reading he was performing for a customer. He closes his eyes, gently touching each card, before making his final reading. "You asked about your brother, didn't you? The cards say that someone from your past will return to you, with the delivery of news, however, it will involve the loss of someone close to you." He revealed the next two cards. "Ah... The Tree. Growth. You will grow from it, and become stronger... and The Key. Overcoming pain, and something that was once locked will be unlocked for you - the doors of opportunities."
After a little while, the reading came to and end, and Cyrus guided the customer out of the tent, wishing them well. Then, he decided to close up for the time being. He had a couple of hours before his next scheduled performance, and he wanted to have some leisure time before it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:57 am

"It's pretty fun." Ravi replied with a little smile, he also nodded in acknowledgement of where Atla got the sweets, "They must be from the human world." He added as he took a few more.
"But yea, you get these cans and you shoot them with a gun." The boy continued making a gun gesture with his hands.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Vorona]
Texas had to compromise and follow the two, to make sure nothing will happen to Cerise, he could have made up some kind of excuse about having to work, since he was the head security of the carnival but he didn't want to miss this chance of an almost date with Cerise.
He followed the two just a little behind but when Cerise did look back he made sure to give him a nod and smile.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf hybrid - Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Texas]
"What kinds of foods do you like? hot? cold?" Vorona raised the question as she made her way out of the tent, greeting some of the performers on the way out. There was a variety of Russian dishes that were served at the carnival but she had to find out what they liked to eat for now.

Felix grinned a little as his offer was taken up but then pouted a little when that little girl came in, Stupid kids... He thought to himself as he crossed his arms and watched the two go look at the cake.

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Outside Mythical Readings - Tags: Open
Keith looked around the carnival and took in the view, he really wanted to take these heels off, they were hurting his feet. Making his way just ever so slightly in to the little alleyway behind the buildings, Keith looked around and finally undid the heels and took them off, Freedom... He thought to himself, finally picking up the shoes and walking out barefoot, but stopping to read one of the shops signs, he hoped he could maybe find a place that sold shoes.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:04 am

Perip // 19 // Male // Regular Demon // Mythical Oddities // Tags;; Rowan
      "They... well spiders more like, skitter than walk" he made a kinda crab walk like motion, making himself look quite ridiculous as he did so. "Not to mention her hyperactive tendencies... cute and innocent until you see a life-sized spider flying at you."

Perip tapped the table out of a mild habit, the shadows on the table seemingly racing around his fingers, as if playing as they came in an out of existence. "Considering its a demon carnival... imagine trapeze but ten times more scary." He wasn't intending on scaring the fello, but that's just naturally how things are usually. Fire show's weren't just fire-breathers and ribbon dancing got a lot more extreme when you're dancing on a small platform above a pit of death. However, tamer shows would be a breath of relief... maybe a play?

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // Dystopian Ink // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      Buttercup was very quick to point out the cake through the glass, pretty simple but themed after a black cat. There were a few others that were cat themed, but the black cat one seemed to stick out. When she was sure Harley was paying more attention to the display than her, she looked back at Felix and gave a wide grin that rivaled that of a Cheshire cat. Her entire gaze basically told him to 'get bent' before it vanished in an instant and she was back to the 'sweet innocent little buttercup' again, happily pointing things out like nothing had happened.

Atla // Void Noises // Female // Vessel-Fire Demon // Outside Showrooms // Tags;; Ravi
      Atla personally had never handled a shooting-type before. Unless it was a flame thrower, in that case she was a walking one. She made this fact known by calling it a 'fire bow'. Hopefully Ravi wasn't just gonna give her a weapon without proper training. Unless he was intending on letting her try to spear the cans... or use a makeshift bow and fling her blade at 'em. She agreed regardless.

Cerise Fleur // 20 // Male // Shiba Shifter // Show Tent // Tags;; Texas, Vorona
      He made a slightly bold move by falling into place beside Texas, entirely tempted to take his hand but opted to just stick close to him. "Well uh... anything will do really- Considering I've been surviving on Ramen for about a week- Maybe.. Hot?" Cerise was entirely uncultured, preferring to stick to his own food tastes rather than branch out at the best of times. However, concidering the carnival probably didn't sell cheaply made spaghetti or half-burned steaks he kinda needed to.
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:38 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Entirely oblivious to the exchange between Madeline and Not-Ravi, Harley looked at the cakes that were pointed out, admiring how skillfully they had been made, particularly the black cat one. It would be a shame to eat any of them. However, he was sure that Madeline was hungry. "Is there anything you'd like now? Or shall we look at some other places first?" Harley asked Buttercup, to give her the option of staying here or moving on.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
He grew a little more concerned, unsure whether he was more disturbed by the moving shadows, or the sound of the trapeze... or Eve. He'd have to admit that he got unnerved fairly easily... as much as he'd like to try and prove himself to be brave. "Is there anything a little... tamer? If that's possible here?" Rowan asked, hoping that there would be. He wanted to try and ease himself into all of this as much as possible, even though it felt like he was being thrown in the deep end anyway. He finished the hot chocolate. "Could you tell me a bit more about your animals - er... creatures as well? I'm curious to know more." Rowan added.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
Tagged: Keith
Once he was ready to get moving, Cyrus quickly caught sight of someone who appeared to be a young woman nearby, barefoot, and looking somewhat lost. He approached, humming quietly under his breath until he was close enough. "Good evening, my dear. Are you looking for something?" Cyrus asked, with a charming smile, and a slightly raised eyebrow. If things went well, he thought, perhaps he could coerce her into a reading - he was sure that he could squeeze one more in, though he wasn't counting on it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:00 am

"Great!" Ravi said as his mood lightened a little, "Let's find some cans then." He added looking around the place they were sitting at, it shouldn't be too hard. On top he always carried his Beretta with him, as he never knew about all the good shooting spots he could find, or the dangers he would face outside the carnival.
Getting up and dusting himself off Ravi found a few cans and lined them up a bit further away. And then came back to Atla, with his gun in his hands, "I'll teach you how to use this." He added, sitting back down next to Atla.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Food Court - Tags: Cerise, Vorona]
Texas looked at Cerise with a raised eyebrow, as if he was asking the Seriously? question. He was going to need Cerise how to cook at some point.
On the other hand, Texas did appreciate that Cerise did decide to stick by his side, instead of leaving him behind.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf hybrid - Food Court - Tags: Cerise, Texas]
"Noted." Vorona said as she lead them towards a gazebo that had a little kitchen inside, she the turned to look at the two, 'Hun. We need you to learn how to cook, that is unacceptable." The girl spoke crossing her arms, if she was going to go mom mode, she might as well go all the way.

Felix watched the little child, and also stuck his tongue out in return. He then huffed and went to take a seat at one of the tables, arguing with a child wasn't something he was planning to do and what was so great about those snotty little brats, all they do is eat, sleep and throw tantrums. He did wonder how could people have kids.

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Outside Mythical Readings - Tags: Cyraeneus Bourne
Keith looked up from the floor at the voice that spoke to him, "Oh, good evening!" The boy greeted in a pretty feminine voice and a slight bow, taking in the sight in front of him, taking a guess that the person in front of him was the places owner.
"I am afraid to admit I am," Keith chuckled slightly, "I'm new here and when I came in and turned around, the gate was gone, so I'm trying to find a way out." He explained while clutching his shoes ever so slightly.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:35 am

cswolf. wrote:
Orch_xx wrote:
Piper-19-female-human-tags;Salem
Pip jumped as a person walked from the shadows, and her eyes widened. Her mouth opened slightly, but she didn't say anything. The man had this strange smile, and she suddenly became wary, tensing her body slightly. Piper realised she had been staring at him, and quickly looked down at the trinkets. "en-enchanted?" she glanced up nervously, then peered back at the objects on display. Her hand drifted over to the right, and she stared at a deep emerald coloured trinket. "What's this one?"

Salem | Age Unknown | Male | Panther Demon
Tags; Piper

Salem looked at Piper with a grin. "Ah, you have a good eye...." He smiled as he came up beside her. He lifted the emerald coloured necklace up and showed her. "It's a necklace, enchanted by a faeri to bless those who wear it with good fortune and fame a plenty." He explained as he looked at her. He placed his charming smile upon his face as he looked at her. "Only $100 dollars but for you, I'll drop it down to $50. Consider it a newcomers discount for visiting my shop on your first visit to the carnival." He explained as he looked at her with a grin.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me