☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:46 pm

Cyprian glared at his food. "Yeah," he admitted, but he then started eating it anyway. He was just so hungry. It tasted surprisingly good, but probably because he was so hungry, he would probably eat anything. His father would sometimes make him go without food to 'make him man up'.
Alastair didn't know the first thing about being a man. That misogynistic little-
Once he finished, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "So, want to go back inside?"

Rowan looked at his place, smiling dreamily before laying back down. "Thank you, ma'am. I will eat it once I heal everyone. I do not want to get food on anyone," he said.
Cilan was the first to enter the room, stripping off his band-aid and tossing it in the trash. He went over to Rowan and poked him on the nose, grinning as his cut got healed. He then went and sat outside, probably waiting for Mallory or something. Rowan wondered what Cilan was going to do about his power. Surely something like that should be trained, so he would be prepared next time he used it in a real situation.
Rowan had a feeling Mallory had something to do with the training part.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:51 pm

Ari laid down on the floor, covering herself with her blanket. The floor under her was uneven, making her uncomfortable. She hoped they could leave this cabin as soon as possible tomorrow.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:53 pm

widening her eyes at the mention of what time it was, lily settled down back on the floor to sleep. "hey," she started, curiosity getting the better of her, "can people feel it when you read their mind?" Her thoughts had started to wander back to Rowan, but she didn't exactly want them to be read. Mindreading had always fascinated her, whereas teleportation was so normal and boring.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:56 pm

"Probably not. I'm assuming they can't, anyways." Ari didn't know for sure since she had never been told that people could feel it when she read their minds, and she hadn't tried it on herself because there would be no point.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:57 pm

Erion choose that moment to wake up. He sat up and scratched his head groggily before looking around and recalling what had happened. Shrugging, he went to the counter, grabbed a plate, and poured a moderate amount for himself, and grabbed a spoon from his bag. "Where's Cilan and Laurel? Is it time for our shift yet?" He groaned groggily and leaned out the window, hoping to wake up completely with the biting cold breeze.

Laurel stretched her hand up, reaching for the sky she knew she could never reach. While she was quiet on the outside, she was internally screaming and crying. Sighing, she whispered softly to herself as she let her hand fall slowly. "Don't ever forget what you did to Mom, even if there was a reason for it." Even if that reason is a petty excuse you came up with to alleviate your fears?
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:01 pm

Jaai watched him scarf up his sandwich, and she briefly pondered if he actually like it. Well, whatever. People have their own tastes, even if they're weird.
She accepted his offer to return. "Yeah, let's." After noting Cilan was sitting not so far away, she stood, offering Cyprian a hand to stand and with the other she held the used plates.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:03 pm

[Going to bed. Good night!]

Cyprian took Jaai's outstretched hand, with the one he didn't use to eat with. He didn't want to get food all over her hand. Not even Alastair would be that rude. Then again, Alastair would never take someone's hand to help them up. He was too arrogant. Once Cyprian stood up, he stretched and cracked his back.
"Your turn," he said roughly to Erion as he walked inside. "I'm gonna find somewhere to sleep."
He picked the most stupid spot, and fell asleep leaning against the fridge door.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:07 pm

[Good night~]
Erion turned his head back to look at Cyprian. "Why the fridge...? Forget this." He leaned back in and walked out, choosing to sit next to Cilan. "Let's hope nothing bad happens in our shift. I think I can do double shift." He took a bite out of his portion of the Sloppy Joe. "Hey this is pretty good, even though we're on the run."

Laurel listened as Cyprian walked back in and was replaced with Erion and Cilan. She was secretly glad that she had chosen a well hiden place, but knew it was futile to hide from Erion.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:09 pm

(Yeah, I'm heading to bed.)

Jaai watched Cyprian lean against the fridge door. His attempt to replace her cold body was adorable, although fruitless. She decided to try and find a softer place to sleep after picking up the blanket that was left out for her. She glanced around, trying to find something as soft as Cyprian, but with negative results. She dropped the blanket on the floor under the table, relaxing onto the soft fabric. She fell asleep and enjoyed a dream about her brothers and their pigs.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:10 pm

(night! my characters off to bed too, so I probably won't role play unless something dramatic happens)

"good point," lily muttered sleepily, struggling to keep her eyes open, "night Ari, sleep well," she mumbled, letting herself succumb to sleep.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me