The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (New & Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:27 pm

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - The Kitchen - Tags: Salrine - Mention: Sage]
So Felix was right, he did saw somebody there, he also took the moment to thank Salrine for the drink that was given to him.
Taking a sip Felix looked a little surprised but took another sip, enjoying the drink, "These are probably the best drink in the carnival." Felix commented. The then followed the shops owner line of sight and also looked at the door.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby Orch_xx » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:59 am

Sage/Sionna-female-kitsune-tags;Salrine, Felix
Sage trotted along towards the stall, thinking up a plan as she did. She wanted that red drink, but she didn't want to pay for it. Was the best way to use her illusion, or maybe seduction? She didn't want to reveal her kitsune form in any way, for fear that her kitsune ball would be stolen, so she settled on illusion. Sage sat down near the stall, looking back and forth between Felix and Salrine as she started to create vines with her illusion around the back of the stall.
Orch_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:47 am

Gia Vitaly
19-Tiger Shifter/Ghost-Female
Loc: The Ring Tags:Jack
Gia laughed high fiveing him back and nodding along.She got up and put the tigers and lions back with him.“Sure,let’s go!”G walked arm and arm with him not realizing how attached she’s become to him normally she’s nervous around guys but he was different.She walked with him to Distopian Ink and saw lights were on but no one was there.“Huh looks like there’s no tattoo artists there,let’s go to town and get them.”G sighed softly and smiled at him as they continued on to the gates.She started joking around with him and found a nice tattoo parlor,she opened the door for him and talked with the two open tattoo artists. “I’ll pay for them and who do you want?”Gia laughed softly as he picked who he wanted.She explained to her arts she wanted a lion paw with Jack’s name under on her wrist and on her leg a lion and tiger holding a banner with Bancarella de Tigre and dark carnival on her calf.She watched the artist draw them and approved,she rolled her legging up watching the man clean & prep.Gia watched him do the entire tattoo process on her leg and then her wrist.She winced through both and smiled as they were both finished and got up. G chuckled softly as jack was finishing up getting his tattoo with her name under it and slightly raised an eyebrow at the heart near her name,she rolled down her legging pants leg.She walked over to the counter and paid for the tattoos.Gia chuckled as he walked over and smiled watching him flex his first tattoo,she got the receipt and walked out with him.“Cuteee.”

Axl Winthrop
20-Fallen ArchAngel-Male
Loc:Big top Tags:Hannah
Axl chuckled softly and smiled as the two left to get matching tattoos.“Wouldn’t you think getting matching tattoos of each other’s shifts and names under it a couple thing?”He laughed softly and walked around with her for a little bit before sitting on a park bench.Axl stretched out for a moment looking at the different stalls opening and closing.“Want anything like a snack or something to drink?”He gave a small smile as she cuddled into his arms and ran a hand through his hair for a moment.Axl smiled as he waited for her response and slight debate on getting something.He chuckled softly and got her something to drink and a soft pretzel and got hot him water and a soft pretzel also.Axl handed her the food and drink, and dug into his delicious salty pretzel.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beestie » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:58 am

───── ───── [ dee rose , human ] ───── ─────
      [ location ; a random table ig?? ] [ tagged ; sam, connard ]
          i was dragging sam along the grounds, trying to find something, anything to do. usually
          i could find someone to annoy or something to break but today? nah, everyone seemed to
          be out doing something of their own. the snake monster beside me huffed, obviously a
          little tired of walking [slithering? in her case?] around aimlessly. finally, i stopped. my blue
          eyes widened. sam looked in the same general direction, curious as to what i was staring at.
          connard. i heard sam mutter a soft 'oh lord...' as i began walking towards him.
          i excitedly waved before loudly exclaiming "MOTHMAN!" as a greeting to the demon.
          sam meekly followed behind, giving the boy a small nod as a hello, not wanting to seem
          like she was here for the same reason as me - to annoy him.
x x x x x x xfrom the river to the sea.
┌───────────────────┐

- Image Image Image
- - - - - - - - - - Image Image Image
── ♡ bee / hunni ● adult ● discord: beestie. --

. commissions: usd open. art trades: closed.

- - - -quitting. only around for art/oc stuff.
- don't dm me about non-business things.
. . . . . . . . .Image

- - -going thru a very hard personal thing.
- - -● commissions/etc will take longer
- - ---than expected. very blind to time rn.
- - -● may go long periods without contact.
- - -● please be patient and understanding.

└───────────────────┘
support palestine. support congo. support sudan.
----support native peoples. black lives matter.

beestie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:20 pm

Jin.do wrote:
    Perip // 19 // Male // Regular Demon // Mythical Oddities // Tags;; Rowan
      "Oh yeah I know that much- Just recounting a story" Perip prepared and set the pot over the burner. Drumming his fingers on the counter as he waited. "Ah, Atla is pretty much harmless- Doesn't like humans but she wouldn't hurt most- me, however, is a whole 'nother story.." He suddenly perked up when his cat finally came back-

Tiso, a regular cat, landed unceremoniously in the windowsill next to the sink and immediately made himself comfortable by bounding over and laying across Perips shoulders. "Well uhm, 'nough about me- ah if its not too uncomfortable what do you do? For a living, I mean"

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // Dystopian Ink // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      Her ears twitched and she looked around the corridor for any sign of Ravi, she wanted to see foxy again! She looked back up at harley with a head tilt as he spoke, almost confused. Leave him alone? but the fun's just started! She seemed almost sad as she gripped the man's hand. "Walk around? Is there games??" The excitement was seeping back into her voice.

Cerise Fleur // 20 // Male // Shiba Shifter // Show Tent // Tags;; Texas, Vorona
      "What's wrong with Vorona's place?" He said a little judgingly, however it didnt hold much meaning as he was currently rubbing his cheek into Texas' hand. "I don't see anything wrong with visiting! I could get to know your sister!!"

Connard Ballard // Adult // Male // Rosey Maple Moth // Table // Tags;; N/A
      The moth had only just begun to sip his cup of odd juice when he felt the overwhelming dread wash over him. The Moth immediately looked up at the oh-so-hated nickname and felt his non-existent brow furrow. 'Radiance help me...' He knew good and well his 'god' wasn't here to help him, her reach didn't extend to hidden demon carnivals, but it eased the impending doom. "How many times do I have to say this! I am NOT Mothman!" He huffed, his proboscis dipping into the blue liquid within his cup. "Mothman would be my cousins name..." that came more as a mutter- he actually hasn't seen his cousin in awhile... probably still terrorizing villagers- or running away from thirsty fangirls... one of the two. At least Sam was more tolerable, Connard mused as he gave a slight wave at her.
Last edited by SpaceAsylum on Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:33 pm

Healer wrote:[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Dystopian Ink Flats - Tags: Harley, Buttercup]
Ravi gently creaked the door open and looked out in to the corridor and deemed the coats as clear. He stepped outside from Texas room and was about to make a dash towards the bathroom, but to his luck he ended up face planting first in to the wooden floor. He ended up tripping up on one of the boxes that were out in the corridor.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Vorona]
"She's probably gonna try and pull one of her necromancer experiments on me," Texas huffed a little, "I don't want my soul stuck in one of her plushies." He added as well, looking down at Cerise. God he was enjoying himself too much that life had to go and throw his sister in.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf hybrid - Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Texas]
"So mean," Vorona pouted as she crossed her arms, "At least this cutie here has some manners." Vorona spoke again as she bent down a little to give Cerise another scratch behind the boys ear.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beestie » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:59 pm

───── ───── [ dee rose , human ] ───── ─────
      [ location ; a random table ig?? ] [ tagged ; sam, connard ]
          i openly laughed at connard's sudden annoyance, amused at how easily he could be
          swayed. i threw back a chair and sat across from him, my chin in my hands as i
          obnoxiously watched him slurp his weird blue drink. "oh i see," i hummed,
          glancing over at sam, who had curled her body around itself to settle at the table.
          "that's funny, sam's great aunt is none other than medusa herself. you two should
          chat, seems celebrity relatives is something you two could bond over,
          " i snorted
          as i spoke, unable to keep my amusement from my voice. sam's tail flicked in
          either embarrassment or anger - it was hard to tell. "ssssshut up, dee," she
          hissed, rolling her slitted eyes. she stuck her forked tongue out at me, before turning
          back to connard. "i apologize about her. ssssshe's not all there."
x x x x x x xfrom the river to the sea.
┌───────────────────┐

- Image Image Image
- - - - - - - - - - Image Image Image
── ♡ bee / hunni ● adult ● discord: beestie. --

. commissions: usd open. art trades: closed.

- - - -quitting. only around for art/oc stuff.
- don't dm me about non-business things.
. . . . . . . . .Image

- - -going thru a very hard personal thing.
- - -● commissions/etc will take longer
- - ---than expected. very blind to time rn.
- - -● may go long periods without contact.
- - -● please be patient and understanding.

└───────────────────┘
support palestine. support congo. support sudan.
----support native peoples. black lives matter.

beestie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:07 pm

☁Hannah Forsfil
19 // Bear shifter/ghost // Tags: Jack, Gia, Axl// Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Han laughed, ”Definitely, though I do want another tattoo but I wouldn’t go that far haha!” She showed him her sunflower tattoo, and smiled remembering when she got it. It was her birthday present from her mom, she picked it out because they represented happiness and hope, something she thought she lost forever, until now. She thanked him for the food and dug in with him, ”I think they’re just smitten for now, there’s no way they are going to be together THAT soon. But if they got the others names then they are so screwed if they have a nasty breakup haha!” She jokes even more as they chatted away about different things, ”So what about you? Do you have any tattoos?” She asked as she finished up her pretzel and drank her fountain drink that they had gotten her and went to throw her trash away with him. H went back to cuddling his arm, completely forgetting that they had just met yesterday, it literally felt like they’ve known each other for years, she a couple of silly faces as they passed by each shop making him laugh, which made her laugh, with by the end of it all made it really hard to keep a straight face. ”So what are we gonna do about getting me to learn the routine?” She asked a bit nervously as they approached the entrance to the tent yet again.

✬Jack Kingsman
20 // Lion shifter/human // Tags: Hannah, Gia, Axl // Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Jacky, of poor, sweet Jacky. That tattoo killed him inside, it was so painful and being the oblivious person he is decided to get a heart tattooed next to her name, it looked good though with the neat, thin handwriting font he used for Gia’s name under his tiger paw on his upper, inner forearm so it was a win win. He grinned as he showed Gia the finished product and slid a tip on the counter as she walked ahead of him out of the shop and back towards the grounds, ”I love them, I kind of want another one...” he trailed off with a smirk, trying to play it cool even though you could see the fear and uncomfortable look in his eyes about getting another one, it was sort of true. They were cool but way too painful for his liking. They made it back to the tent and found the other two chatting away and he skipped over like a child and bowed off his tattoo, furrowing his brows when they looked at each other, than to G and back to the tattoo with raised eyebrows. [color=#40BF00]”What? Don’t you like it?” He asked worried that he made a really bad decision.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:59 pm

salrine / tags : felix, sage
"it would be best to not try and trick me, girl, ill have your head mounted on my wall." he warned, leaning against the counter and still staring right at the door. "i can feel your magic, so either come in now and pay like everyone else, or im kicking you across the carnival, you got that?" he didn't not play when it came to his business, his entire lively-hood, so someone trying to magic their way out of it was beyond annoying to the man. demon? demon man.
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:34 pm

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi, Madeline
He saw that Madeline seemed disappointed by his suggestion, and Harley wanted to see Ravi again to try and find out what was up, but he thought it would be a better option to be out of the flat for now. Harley then nodded, to try and bring up the girl's excitement again. "Yeah! I think so, we can take a look. And maybe we can find something for you to make ears with as well!" he replied, a little surprised that she grabbed his hand, but he didn't move it away. "Come on, let's go." he said, then led her out of the flat, glancing back for a moment as he stepped out of the door, and closed it behind them.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Tagged: Perip
"I see." Rowan continued to watch Perip, and raised an eyebrow slightly, still unsure. "Would she agree that she's harmless?" he asked, and he was surprised as a cat - a regular one, he was further surprised to realise, considering all he'd just learnt - arrived. He smiled as the cat settled across Perip's shoulders.
At the question, Rowan nodded. "It's fine. I'm actually still studying, at a prestigious dance academy... I want to dance and choreograph big shows. At the moment, though, I also work part time at a cafe to help pay bills." he replied, and wistfully thought about it - then he hesitated. "... Do people get to leave?" he asked.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me