☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:42 pm

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood; fire creation (blue: enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, X

They looked to Raiden when he spoke about going into the town. They thought maybe they should go into town, just in case. "I...should probably go and look around some stores. Maybe there's stuff there I'll need," they said to him. Basically, they were saying yes, they'd go into town, if he wanted to go with them. Well, rather, if they were allowed to go with him. Their ears twitched atop their head a moment. The tail flicked gently, fluffy and pretty.

Aaron Matthews- m- 21- boys; maybe Raiden and Yuki, Caelan- Church Grim; dog form, evil immunity, guardianship, death sense, cemetery lordship/empowerment (where there's a church), afterlife transport- college 3rd year- dorm 4c- Weaponry and Alchemy- parents: Eloise and Salem (26), Aiden and Arka (21), Ellie and Eris and Emmie (15), Kairo and Kara (10)- Tags: open

The tall and well muscled, handsome and very nice looking one yawned. He shook his head a couple times, glancing around. He brushed at straight mid-neck length raven dark hair. He pursed his lips a moment then shook his head, letting out a content sigh. Dark gray eyes, framed by medium lashes, glanced about. He then headed for the dorms. He was a third year, so he already knew where they were. He brushed at red shirt a moment, then continued to walk.

Suiren Matsuoka- agender- 14 and 5 months- grade 9- dorm 3b- Pan; Easton- werewolf; wolf form and ability to hide/make ears and tail go away, quick on feet and hunting- Alchemy and Supernatural History- Haruna x Elise: Nene and Nana (20), Fia and Morris (17), Suki and Leena and Yuri (14 and 5 months), Kaine and Abel and Rina and Yori (10)- dog Aura- Tags

The slender and a bit shorter beauty hummed a small sound. They chewed on one pretty lip, touching fingers to their cheek a moment. They blinked, lashes brushing skin. Shaking their head, the freckled shouldered and kneed one walked. They needed to get to their dorm and get settled in. They had their glasses in the case in the bag. They had two bags, one bigger one with clothes and stuff. The other one had drawing stuff and books and whatnot. They smoothed down their blue shirt, wearing shorts as well as stockings and fingerless gloves. The white-blonde one shook their shoulder length wavy ended haired head. Their blue and brown eyes glanced about, and they finally reached the dorms.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch; cat shift and light power- Familiars and Elemental magic- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru, Ruby
The golden brown haired girl glanced to Ruby, smiling as she said "I don't mind the pup at all. What breed is he?" she then asked her. She hummed a bit as they walked, and said "Familairs and Elemental magic." She then realized Ruby may have only been asking Suru. She shook her head a bit.

She then glanced to Suru, giggling a bit as she saw the shy little smile. She shook her head at herself then, scolding herself a bit. She hoped she wasn't making him feel shy. She'd feel bad if she was, and she was a bit worried now. Shaking her head, she looked at her food. She took a bite of pancakes.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

raiden [4] ruby [6] levina [3]

Postby rosebug » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:36 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙇𝙚𝙚 | 19 | 1st year | male (he/him) | thunder beast

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxx Raiden held back a sigh, clenching his jaw a bit. He listened as his roommates talked with each other, but was starting to get a bit bored. He wasn't too interested into familiars and companion animals, not really having that kind of bond with any animal himself. He had already set all of his stuff onto his bunk, not really needing much time to settle into the dorm. He still needed a few things, planning a trip into the town today. "If anyone else needs to head to Larkvale, I'm gonna go there pretty soon. I can accompany." He offered, not talking to anyone specific in the dorm. Coming from a small village himself, he wasn't too used to a bigger city like Larkvale.

Gonna wait a little longer maybe))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙮 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙖 | 16 | 11th grade | female (she/her) | dog demon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxx Ruby listened along, her mind drifting off into her thoughts. She often caught herself day dreaming, even if she was trying hard to focus. It mainly got her through her days back living on her family’s farm. She didn’t have any siblings to be close to, and she wasn’t able to escape and be with her strays that often. Her own imagination was the escape. She was snapped backed to reality as a question was directed at her. “Oh, uh, my classes?” She mumbled, mostly to herself. She put back on of her smiles, continuing. ”Im in familiars and supernatural history. I wanna train familiars when I graduate, I’ve always found animals interesting.” She rambled on a bit, fumbling with her hands.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙇𝙚𝙚 | 14 | 8th grade | female (she/her) | thunder beast

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxx Levina was engulfed into darkness, jumping for a moment. As the darkness soon faded, she clenched her fist and narrowed her eyes towards the older student across the library. ’Thats how it’s gonna be, huh?’ She held back a giggle and stood up quickly with confidence. She strode across the library and gave a polite bow of her head towards the other student. ”Pleased to greet you, I’m Levina Lee. Grade 8.” She stretched out her hand. However, unnoticed there was a light amount of electricity dancing across her fingers, just enough to give goosebumps.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:23 pm

Christine Dooma | 20 |College 2nd Year | 4B | Female| Kitsune | Hetero | crush is maybe Caelan |
tags: Yuki, Lennart

She looked to the boy behind her adoptive brother, her head turning hot as she felt embarrassed that he did hear them speaking at him, hopefully, he didn't take that to himself as she didn't mean to be mean or anything. She looked elsewhere for a moment before looking at the boy again "Yes I do understand that, I am not really interrupted myself either even if we're roommates...I am Christine Dooma and he is my brother from another room" she said to Lennart, looking at Yuki.

Yuki Dooma | 20 | College 2nd Year | 4C | Male | Inari Fox Demon | Demi | open for crushes |
tags: Christine, Lennart

He was surprised as the boy walked behind him, making him step more inside their room. He listened to the boy and his adoptive sister "...yes I am Yuki Dooma from room 4C" he responded simply "it's nothing...we... well we just wondered as you're always going and doing your own things...It's nothing bad about that thought..." he kept saying rather awkward.

Suru Tenka | 16 | High school 10th | 3B | Genderfluid| Water Dragon | Pan | open for crushes |
tags: Lena, Ruby

He eat his breakfast as he listened the Ruby, who was one of two to actually speak "hmmm, familiars huh, well I think that magic doesn't only attend to animals, you can summon demons or other creatures too..." she said "or so I am heard about..." he said. He continued to eat his food 'could I be summoned by anyone?' he thought worried 'I belong to the dragon race anyway...' he kept thinking.

Sumemiko Seirei | 16 | High school 11th | 3A |Female | Moon Elf Witch |Bi | crush is maybe...attracted to Suiren |
tags: Caelan

She opened her snack bag and took some snacks to eat "Yes correct, I am Sumemiko...no it's okay I am not really interrupting myself either to any of our dorm, speaking of those two girls there who belong to dorm 3A too" she responded looking over to the tables where Lena and Ruby were. She took another snack "oh you had amnesia?" she muttered "that must be hard not to remember...then are you looking for your lost memories? if there is even possible to actually find them" she said. Yora her sabertooth wolf circled the machine and looked out of the window.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:34 pm

Caelan nodded, "Yeah, the nurse and the temple medic both say I have amnesia. That's part of why I'm taking Supernatural History, I want to see if I can find out anything about myself. From what the nurse told me, it does take time to regain forgotten memories, but it is possible. Hopefully I can learn more about myself by the end of the school year."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:45 am

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood; fire creation (blue: enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, Elsie, Haru

Shaking their head, they turned to look at Haru now. They nodded to him next, saying "Hello, nice to meet you." They smiled again when he asked which bunk they wanted. "I...Ill take that one," they said, pointing to the bottom right bunk. They shook their head, then glanced to Haru once more. "My name is Erold Soma," they said to him.

(For Haru)

They glanced to Elsie again, and smiled at her. "Are we...allowed to pet him?" they asked, meaning the rabbit. They also tried to remember if she'd said the rabbit's name already...There was a lot going on. Learning everyone's names though there were only three others, greeting them, talking, picking a bunk.

(For Elsie)

They looked to Raiden when he spoke about going into the town. They thought maybe they should go into town, just in case. "I...should probably go and look around some stores. Maybe there's stuff there I'll need," they said to him. Basically, they were saying yes, they'd go into town, if he wanted to go with them. Well, rather, if they were allowed to go with him. Their ears twitched atop their head a moment. The tail flicked gently, fluffy and pretty.

Aaron Matthews- m- 21- boys; maybe Raiden and Yuki, Caelan- Church Grim; dog form, evil immunity, guardianship, death sense, cemetery lordship/empowerment (where there's a church), afterlife transport- college 3rd year- dorm 4c- Weaponry and Alchemy- parents: Eloise and Salem (26), Aiden and Arka (21), Ellie and Eris and Emmie (15), Kairo and Kara (10)- Tags: open but Caelan could tag

The tall and well muscled, handsome and very nice looking one yawned. He shook his head a couple times, glancing around. He brushed at straight mid-neck length raven dark hair. He pursed his lips a moment then shook his head, letting out a content sigh. Dark gray eyes, framed by medium lashes, glanced about. He then headed for the dorms. He was a third year, so he already knew where they were. He brushed at red shirt a moment, then continued to walk.

Suiren Matsuoka- agender- 14 and 5 months- grade 9- dorm 3b- Pan; Easton- werewolf; wolf form and ability to hide/make ears and tail go away, quick on feet and hunting- Alchemy and Supernatural History- Haruna x Elise: Nene and Nana (20), Fia and Morris (17), Suki and Leena and Yuri (14 and 5 months), Kaine and Abel and Rina and Yori (10)- dog Aura- Tags

The slender and a bit shorter beauty hummed a small sound. They chewed on one pretty lip, touching fingers to their cheek a moment. They blinked, lashes brushing skin. Shaking their head, the freckled shouldered and kneed one walked. They needed to get to their dorm and get settled in. They had their glasses in the case in the bag. They had two bags, one bigger one with clothes and stuff. The other one had drawing stuff and books and whatnot. They smoothed down their blue shirt, wearing shorts as well as stockings and fingerless gloves. The white-blonde one shook their shoulder length wavy ended haired head. Their blue and brown eyes glanced about, and they finally reached the dorms.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch; cat shift and light power- Familiars and X- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru, Ruby
The golden brown haired girl shook her head a bit as she looked at them. "I don't think demons count as familiars. They do what they want," she said, and this was true. Demons, fallen angels, had come from heaven then gone...down somewhere bad. Well, that was the ones that were angels. They were other creatures that humans referred to as demons. "I don't know if you really summon familiars. My cat is my familiar, and I didn't summon him. He was born near our house, and I found him."

She smiled at the memory, then shook her head a couple times. "His mama was in bad shape..." she then muttered to them.

(I might be changing her from Elemental classes to Flying, so just pretend she's only talked about the Familiars class for now)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:52 pm

( 幸晴 )
( 松永 )
𝐲𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐚

( eighteen ) ( bi. he/him. ) ( college 1st year ) ( frost salamander ) ( loc: dorms )( tags: elsie, raiden, erold )

Haru listened as his group of roommates went around their introductions again, taking close care to bank their names in his head so as not to forget. At Raiden’s query, the boy nodded, “I’m a first year too. I’ve been at the academy for a while, though.” The introductions felt like a whirlwind, and Haru found himself left with the bottom left bunk at the end of it all. As the four’s introductory conversation began to tail off, he began to move his things over to the bunk he’d ended up with to get it out of the way. As he did, he heard Raiden offer to accompany them to Larkvale if needed. “I’ll head in with you.” Answered the Salamander, tone easy, “I wonder what vendors they’ve got today.”
x
ImageImageImageImage
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:23 am

Christine Dooma | 20 |College 2nd Year | 4B | Female| Kitsune | Hetero | crush is maybe Caelan |
tags: Yuki, Lennart

She looked to the boy behind her adoptive brother, her head turning hot as she felt embarrassed that he did hear them speaking at him, hopefully, he didn't take that to himself as she didn't mean to be mean or anything. She looked elsewhere for a moment before looking at the boy again "Yes I do understand that, I am not really interrupted myself either even if we're roommates...I am Christine Dooma and he is my brother from another room" she said to Lennart, looking at Yuki.

Yuki Dooma | 20 | College 2nd Year | 4C | Male | Inari Fox Demon | Demi | open for crushes |
tags: Christine, Lennart

He was surprised as the boy walked behind him, making him step more inside their room. He listened to the boy and his adoptive sister "...yes I am Yuki Dooma from room 4C" he responded simply "it's nothing...we... well we just wondered as you're always going and doing your own things...It's nothing bad about that thought..." he kept saying rather awkward.

Suru Tenka | 16 | High school 10th | 3B | Genderfluid| Water Dragon | Pan | open for crushes |
tags: Lena, Ruby

He was silent for a moment "I could be used as a familiar or my true form could be...but my parents...gave me a shield, where I can't be summoned by anyone" he said suddenly. The reason he didn't take the familiar class, was that it felt scary and uncomfortable for him. He kept eating his breakfast "what does your cat familiar have anything to do with your mother'?" he asked confusedly "And I think you don't really summon a familiar, it's just that the creature becomes your familiar after summoning it" he said.

Sumemiko Seirei | 16 | High school 11th | 3A |Female | Moon Elf Witch |Bi | crush is maybe...attracted to Suiren |
tags: Caelan

She eats her snacks "hmm, but those classes deal with extensive history, I am not sure how much they will deal with personal history or memories" she responded to him. She thought for a moment "are you never tried a skull shrinker or seer who sees into the past?" she asked him. She personally didn't trust those things, but if they did find something out about the boy then that could be a very good thing for him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:32 am

Caelan nodded, "Yeah, I know it deals with extensive history, not personal history, but I want to see if I can learn anything about myself. I don't even know if I'm actually a demon, some people tell me I look like a comic book hero." When Sumemiko suggested a skull shrinker or a seer, he told her, "Well, there was an old ritual my adoptive parents put me through, but it didn't really tell me much. That ritual is what led me to enrolling here in the academy."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grmlnbstrd » Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:03 am

Silje Beithana | Fae | Shi/Hyr | 20
2nd Year | Location: Library | Tags: Levina

The younger student, Levina Lee shi now knows, stood in front of hyr hand out stretched. Silje smiled kindly, "Silje Beithana, 2nd Year. Lovely to meet you."
As shi lightly grasped the hand of Levina to shake it, a small electric shock went through hyr body, giving hyr goosebumps. With a small gasp, hyr eye twitched as shi surpressed a flinch.
"You seem to enjoy a bit of chaos, yes?" Silje asked with a small chuckle, still feeling the tingling of electricity along the fine hairs of hyr arm.
➤➤➤𝐎𝐍 𝐀
███████
i go by grem or vex, adult
i love gaming and ttrpgs
classic rock and vintage fanatic
---- my art - pronouns.cc ----
███████
xxxxxxxxx
𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹───
──𝐓𝐇𝐄─── ✘✘✘✘✘
grmlnbstrd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:23 pm

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood; fire creation (blue: enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, Elsie, Haru

They glanced to Elsie again, and smiled at her. "Are we...allowed to pet him?" they asked, meaning the rabbit. They also tried to remember if she'd said the rabbit's name already...There was a lot going on. Learning everyone's names though there were only three others, greeting them, talking, picking a bunk.

(For Elsie)

(I was going to post more, but...idk what to post, so I'll just leave this)

Aaron Matthews- m- 21- boys; maybe Raiden and Yuki, Caelan- Church Grim; dog form, evil immunity, guardianship, death sense, cemetery lordship/empowerment (where there's a church), afterlife transport- college 3rd year- dorm 4c- Weaponry and Alchemy- parents: Eloise and Salem (26), Aiden and Arka (21), Ellie and Eris and Emmie (15), Kairo and Kara (10)- Tags: technically Christine, Yuki, and Lennart, but he's eavesdropping right now

The tall and well muscled, dark haired one hummed a small sound. He let dark gray eyes wander as he walked along. He soon reached the dorm(s) and headed in, stuff in hand. He headed to the 4c area, and glanced around a bit. He wondered who else might be in said dorm with him. Shaking his head, he headed over, pausing as he heard some voices. He stood there and listened as they spoke to one another. He wasn't sure if he should just walk in now...

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch; cat shift and light power- Familiars and X- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru, Ruby

The golden brown haired girl shook her head a bit as she looked at them. "Not my mom, his mom..." she said, then sighed a bit. "I didn't realize he could come around the school with me...I left him in the dorm," she said, and shook her head again. She wondered if she should go get him. She could get the cat and come back.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me