In the dark ( Human, vampire, and werewolf RP )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: In the dark ( Human, vampire, and werewolf RP )

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:04 pm

Rouge- f- 20- werewolf- pan; crush on Blue- date/mate open- kids would be either adopted or...something- Blue's canine partner- Tags: Blue, Micky

The kind and caring but shy and nervous one let out another whimper. Due to fear and startling, the ears and tail were still there. Only a moment, though, the tail tucking. Then they suddenly went away, and she looked at Blue. She gasped as the woman fainted... after trying to speak. She turned to the vampire as he snorted and rolled his eyes. She resisted the urge to growl at him...Especially when he approached the two of them.

Micky Roman- m- 21- vampire- homosexual; Tom and Gehuil- SO open- has to adopt- Tags: Rouge and Blue-> open

The handsome and sweet/gentle but water and fire disliking vampire hummed. The bat clip having brown haired one snorted. The pale-tan skinned brown eyed one rolled his eyes. He approached, managing to lift the woman. He asked the werewolf to lead the way. She hesitated, but ended up bringing them to the house. He brought the human inside, putting her on a couch. He then said "This is your problem to deal with," and left. Sure, he'd been the reason she'd turned back. The human had seemed confused, but it wasn't his problem.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:41 am

Blue had no idea what was going on as she was still out cold. Surely, she would wake up with a headache because she hit the hard concrete. However, there was the medicine that could take that pain away and of course, help ease the pain on the back of her head. Groaning softly, the female woke up as she sat up. Placing a hand on the back of her head, she looked around to see she wasn’t on the ground, but in a house. So was it all a dream then? None of it was real? No, it couldn’t be. The female was sure that she had seen what she amused was her canine partner shift to a human. Mumbling a few words, she rubbed her eyes before getting up which wasn’t the smartest thing, but she needed something to take that headache away of hers. “ That couldn’t have been a dream. “ She mumbled to herself as she managed to make it to the bathroom.

Alexia was surely surprised he was in the same situation she was in. There have to be others that woke up here, right? They couldn’t be the only ones. Smiling, the female nodded as she was glad that she wasn’t the only one who had woken here. “ Oh, thank goodness I’m not the only one who woke up here. I agree it’s odd, but maybe we are here for a reason. I’m not exactly sure, but it seems like there is a reason why we are here. I can help too since we are both in the same situation. “ She said. What the girl didn’t exactly know was this was no ordinary town. Not every person here was exactly human, but there was something else that some people didn’t believe in. “ I know it may sound crazy, but do you think maybe werewolves and vampires could be living here? “ Alexia asked as she was curious of what his answer would be.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:01 pm

Rouge- f- 20- werewolf- pan; crush on Blue- date/mate open- kids would be either adopted or...something- Blue's canine partner- Tags: Blue

The kind and caring but shy and nervous one snorted...Yeah, she was going to deal with it, by goofing back to wolf form. Which is exactly what the redhead did. She quickly phased back to the white marked red wolf. She saw Blue get up and head for the bathroom. She ran over quickly, woofing at her and wagging her tail.

Micky Roman- m- 21- vampire- homosexual; Tom and Gehuil- SO open- has to adopt- Tags: open

The handsome and sweet/gentle but water and fire disliking vampire hummed. The bat clip having brown haired one walked. The pale-tan skinned brown eyed one headed home. He needed a blood bag, and he needed one fast.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:02 pm

Elias Fletcher
25|Male|Human
Tagged: Alexia
Here for a reason... he couldn't think of anything that might be the reason they were here. Were they randomly picked? Or was it more specific?
Elias nodded. "Well, it certainly helps to know that I'm not the only one in the situation. And figuring out why we're here.... may be another matter." he said. "There's not many people around, it seems, we might have to wait until tomorrow."

He raised an eyebrow at the mention of Werewolves and Vampires. Elias absolutely believed in them, and if they were truly real, then that would make writing his next book a fascinating experience. But he'd need some solid proof and research.
"What makes you say that?" Elias asked, curiously, and shuffled through the books he'd already picked up to find the one about the two creatures that he'd found on the shelves. "... This book was with the local history section. Thought it might have been misplaced."

Andromeda Novak
122|Female|Vampire
Tagged: Open
While heading back home, Andromeda noted the library... and had watched as a couple of humans had entered it. She didn't recognise those humans, so it became clear to her that there must be quite a few more of them around. Maybe. She wondered how and why they were here - did the humans even know where they were? About the vampires and werewolves that lived here? She debated internally as to whether it would be wise to warn them, or hope that they never found out... or left before they did learn something they shouldn't. The last thing anyone here needed was for a human to go shouting about them all to other humans. Maybe it would be safer for the humans to not find out... for now.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:17 pm

Name:
Sola (supposed to be like Sol, sun, feminized. Idk) Galaxy (yes, her family name is Galaxy)
Looks:
Pretty girl with long black hair she dyes partially purple, that being the bottom half. It's length is to her mid back. Her hair is wavy at the bottom half, too. She has a part instead of bangs, and her eyes are an amber color. She has a lot of different clothes. She seems to favor sundresses and skirts as well as blouses in warm weather. She also has boots, since she has a horse. She has a couple hats as well, one being a sunhat.
Personality:
Sola is determined, kind, caring, and has a good heart. She has a good head on her shoulders, and is down to earth. She can be cuddly, is friendly, tries to be helpful and likes books. She can be wild and loud, as well as stubborn and hard headed. She can seem cold and withdrawn if upset. She doesn't like sudden movements, loud sounds real close, aggressive dogs, or bears.
Species:
Human
Sexuality:
Pan
Crush:
Andromeda
BF/GF:
Open
Other:
In the dark

Angel, want to RP these two?
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:22 pm

Once Blue made it in the bathroom, she rummaged through her bathroom cabinet in hopes of finding some medicine that was still good. Once she did, Blue open the bottle before dumping out two pills in her hand. There was no water to take the medicine with, but that didn’t matter. The girl could simply just take it without water so it was no big deal. Popping them in her mouth, Blue swallowed them before turning her attention to Rouge. Smiling, Blue petted the canine as her headache was getting a bit better. “ I must have been dreaming. There is no way you shifted to an actual human. It can't be possible unless I did faint. “ She said. It just didn't seem possible, but there was always that feeling that she wasn't dreaming for real. Sighing, Blue thought maybe she should get some sleep.

“ I have seen in those movies where they wake up to find themselves in a town full of werewolves and vampires. Of course, nothing in movies are real. “ Alexia said. Maybe it was just her mind messing with her or she was simply just overthinking right now. One thing for sure is that Alexia knew she had woken up here probably for a reason. Raising an eyebrow, she thought it was weird. “ Yeah, this is strange for being placed on the self when it probably doesn't relate to the town. Maybe we should read it? “ She said. It didn't hurt to read it as it might have some information about this place.

Tom looked around the hotel room as he wanted to get a layout of it. Sure, he wasn't going to stay here for a while, but the human wanted to know where everything was. After he was done, Tom then went through his backpack as he made sure that he had everything. However, one thing he noticed was that Tom didn't have his wallet. Cursing, he didn't even think about it as he quickly rushed out to his room and his bike. Tom surely didn't want anyone taking his wallet as he did have his debit cards in there. If someone managed to get it then they would surely have a shopping spree. Rushing to his bike, Tom was relieved it was still there, and not stolen. “ Oh thank goodness. “ He said, picking up the wallet. However, the human did check it just to make sure all his cards were still in there.

( Accepted! )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:41 pm

Rouge- f- 20- werewolf- pan; crush on Blue- date/mate open- kids would be either adopted or...something- Blue's canine partner- Tags: Blue

The kind and caring but shy and nervous one yipped and nuzzled her. She then nudged at her, trying to get her to the bed. No way was she going to talk in front of her...Blue thought this was all a dream, and Rouge believed it should stay that way.

Micky Roman- m- 21- vampire- homosexual; Tom and Gehuil- SO open- has to adopt- Tags: open

The handsome and sweet/gentle but water and fire disliking vampire hummed. The bat clip having brown haired one walked. The pale-tan skinned brown eyed one reached home. He hurried inside and to the fridge, getting a bag. His throat was starting to burn a bit. He drank it down quick, then discarded of the plastic bag.

Robinn Dreamer- m- 24- human- homosexual; Sparrow maybe- no SO- has to adopt- Tags

The red and brown haired blue brown Sectoral boy brushed at shoulder length hair. Since it was to his shoulders, he couldn't shake it out. The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous one hummed. He wore a green shirt and jeans that day.

Sola Galaxy- f- 20- human- pan; Andromeda- SO open- no kids yet- Tags: Andromeda

The pretty girl shook out long black hair reaching mid back. The bottom half was wavy, and was dyed purple. The amber eyed one wore a pink blouse and dark red skirt that day. She also had a flannel, if it was colder that day. Otherwise, it was tied around her waist as a fashion statement. The determined and good hearted one hummed. The wild and loud one saw a girl. Said girl appeared her age, and was looking at the library. She called "Hello!" and wondered if the girl knew anything. Maybe she'd woken here too. Sola didn't remember how she'd gotten here...

[XD cool]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:15 pm

Blue looked over at Rouge before petted the canine once more. Honestly the girl didn’t want to go back in her bed, but it was for the best since she needed the rest. Rest is what the human needed even know she didn’t want it. On the other hand, she needed something to eat as she was indeed hungry. Something small like a salad since it wasn’t that hard to make. All she needed was basically lettuce and some ranch dressing to go along with it. “ Maybe I should get something to eat first. “ She said, before making her way to the kitchen instead of the bed.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:05 am

Elias Fletcher
25|Male|Human
Tagged: Alexia
"Right, this isn't a movie. But something odd is going on..." Elias agreed, and thought about it for a few moments. Something just didn't sit right with him about this place. And there was no point in stepping back to avoid it, he wanted to dive right in and find out exactly what this town was about and what was going on. "Maybe it'll give us a bit of insight at least." Elias said, and he shifted the other books he had to tuck them under one arm, and then he opened the book. He started at the introduction page, reading through it for anything that would stand out.

Andromeda Novak
122|Female|Vampire
Tagged: Sola
While internally debating - and thinking that perhaps it would be better if she went home instead - her thoughts were interrupted by a voice that she didn't recognise greeting her. Andromeda turned around, to see a girl stood there. A human, she guessed, since she didn't know who the girl was. Perhaps one that had just turned up mysteriously like those other two she saw go into the library? Andromeda smiled warmly, being careful not to show her fangs, "Hello there." she greeted.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me