The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Open & Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Open & Accepting!)

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:21 am

Greyson Soot | Vampire | Location: Their Stall/Café | Tags: Ezra
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greyson looked up at Ezra with confusion and grabbed him by the collar hastily. "It's not a prank." They said, quite loud. He let go of the others collar. "Oh sorry- wait, how did you get in? Is Taurus off duty again? Come on." He turned around and made more tea, he drinks it when he's stressed.
Last edited by QueerChaos on Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:41 pm

Amiko Kurona- Ami, Iko- genderfluid- 22- Pan; crush on Robin and Ezra- werewolf (white toed black)- horse carting- Oki x Mira: Nira (Nora), Rian (Rien), Brynn; Coro, Dira- Tags: Robin, Caspar, Liem

The tan skinned beauty, with almond shaped blue gray eyes, hummed. Ami batted at the shoulder length hair. The short and slender one watched as Alex left. Ami wondered if he'd noticed, and was just trying to ignore it. They then smiled and nodded at Robin. "Yoyre welcome, and that's what practice is for. Just like I have to practice with the horses and cart," they said. The ears twitched a bit, and the tail flicked a little.

They nodded back, and watched Robin out the violin back in the case. The werewolf then watched them carry it with them. Ami made a small sound as Robin almost immediately closed the door again. They then looked a bit concerned. They nodded to Robin, then phased to wolf form. Being black with white toes made them resemble a dog. They made a small sound. They stepped up beside the siren, and stared at the two humans.

Anni Oakly- An, Ni- f- 22- Siren- water animal show (idk)- Pan; open- Rodric x Laurie; Niel (18)- Tags: Thunder

The redhead with the nose and cheek freckles hummed a bit. The lighter tanned and turquoise eyed one smiled. "Theyre beautiful," she said as she looked at the diamond flowers. She tried not to blush when he said romantic. Truth be told, she had a bit of a crush on him. She'd never told him though...but maybe she should.

She smiled and nodded when he asked if she wanted to see the picture. She let him show her, and said "Those are pretty too." She then watched as he bagged her flowers. She smiled and paid him, when he told her the amount. She realized how shed have to leave...Unless he wanted to tell her more about flowers, and did so.

Anwin Briar- An- agender- 24- Pan; open- human- Louis x Penny ('witch')- 3 family cats (Cheshire, Sylvana, Morry)- chocolate lab Henry for their partial blindness- Tags: Oliver, Jones, Hotaru, Taurus, Alex

The shorter and slender tanned one, with lighter vitiligo, hummed. The green and brown sectoral eyed one startled. The dark brown straight haired one had been too entranced staring at them all. They looked to the one addressing them. "Ah, this is a juice or drink bar. I didn't notice before, but I guess I am a bit thirsty. What's...what's on the menu?" the human asked. They were actually interested to know, and maybe get a drink.

Liem White- m- 20- human- bi; open- Greg x Lorie; Lila (twin)- Bruno; Chanelle- book editor- Tags: Caspar technically

The average height creamy skinned Canadian hummed as he nodded back to Caspar. The blonde and blue eyed, partially blind male paused. He'd seen the door close, then open again. He looked at the non binary person there. He made a small sound as he then noticed the wolf. "Is that...a dog?" he asked. He could ask if it was a wolf, but it also looked like a dog. Therefore, he just asked if it was a dog, and wondered why it was here.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:58 am

Alex Darkman | 34 | Male | Demon | Fairground Auditorium | Tags: Everyone at the Juice Bar
"Thank you-" Alex replied, before noticing the silence. He turns around and stares at the human. What was a human doing here? "Well, it looks like we have a... visitor..." He turns back around to drink his drink, pondering how he'd lure the human into one of his shows. Actually, seeing as this human had entered, does that mean that there would be more around? He'd love to have... an audience. His magic could go to great use tonight, he just had to play his cards right.

Gerald Kroll |23 | Male | Human | Fairground Cafe | Tags: Ezra, Greyson
"...Well. Ezra. How are you going to deny the magic of this place now? You and I both saw that centaur and surely the townspeople wouldn't go this far for a simple prank." He turns to the vampire behind the counter. "Why do you... creatures hate humans so much? I know that humans can be terrible people sometimes but surely we haven't done anything too bad to you... right?"
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:43 pm

Taurus: 21 |bi| male (shapeshifter- (human form), teleporting) [location- the Juice bar] job: Security. Tags: Oliver, Jones, Hotaru, Alex, Anwin

"Thanks." he said shortly starting the paperwork.

He wanted to laugh with Oliver. He knew he was funny. he got some Humor in him. and he loved how he could make others Laugh. He smiled to Oliver at the offer, and then his smile grew wider at the little wink and looked down at his paper, then nodded. "Alright. I'll keep that in mind" he said, bringing his eyes to meet back with Oliver's.

Then Started his work. he heard the door open, and a new smell filled the room. very quickly. -human? but- humans can't come here... can they?- he started thinking. He hasn't smelled human blood in an awfully long time. He almost forgot how hungry he was for it. -NO not food. do not eat them. that's a very BAD idea- Now, Taurus wasn't fully Vampire. only a small part of him was. He wasn't sure where it came from or how, but he was. no, he didn't NEED to feed on blood. He just enjoyed it more than most foods was all. Human blood was far more appetizing than anything Taurus has ever tasted before... but it was never a NEED to feed on it. He was perfectly fine eating whatever food was offered to him... except grapes. Yeah, grapes are a no go for him. Because he was only Half Vampire, he never got to do the cool, super speed thing, or had a problem with light. and he couldn't look into the eyes of his prey and make them think or forget whatever he wanted. really the only thing he had similar to being a Vampire was a thirst for blood. and the fangs. That was it. He never liked it much, so he never talked about it. Besides, it wasn't important to him.

He turned to the new human with a... Not the most friendly and welcoming look. Taurus never liked Humans. only ever saw them as greedy little punks who desired power and war. He only believed that FEW humans were capable of change and love. There was a noticeably quiet hiss that came from him. Even though he took the SHAPE of a human. He was not actually a human.

Taurus kept a sharp eye on him. Watching the Human’s every move. he was also very observant of everything They wore and smelled like. "Odd... I don't recognize your face... are you new?" He tried to play it friendly but... well lest just say that's not exactly where his strengths lie

Thunder: 22 |bi| male (Shapeshifter- (human form) Mind control/Manipulation [location- Flower shop] Tags: Anni

He shows her a picture he had placed in front of the batch that was just barely starting to grow is own baby stems. As she looked at the picture, he rang her up and told her the amount due. "That will be 45 for the Dimond and 15 for the roses. that gives you a total of 40$" he took the money and put it in the cash register and returned her change.

Thunder was always a bit of a flirtation. nobody ever knew who he liked or if he liked anyone at all. but he knew very well that many people have had crushes on him. He suspected Anni did, but he wasn't sure. Normally he waits for people to tell him.

he quickly shut himself up. "Oh... sorry- I'm rambling aren't I. y-you probably have somewhere to be..." he apologized. He knew how sometimes he could get carried away with things. He kind of wanted her to stay. mostly because he was feeling a little lonely, but he didn't want to keep her from archiving her daily goals and tasks. He held out the bag of bagged flowers for her. "Sorry... I got a bit carried away."

Ember: 24 |straight| Female (Human) [location- café] Tags: Human group Ezra, Gerald, Greyson, Calelan, Ember

She walked into the Café with pride in each step and was blown away the second she walked in. a Centaur?! A VAMPIRE!? -no freaking way! IM IN THE PERSENTS OF AN ACTUAL CENTAUR AND AN ACTUAL VAMPIRE!!!!- the excitement was rushing through her veins. "Oh my god a real centaur! HAH and are you really a Vampire. Wait wait wait!!! Can you guys actually tell blood type by smell? if so, what do you think mine is!?" again she kinda just... walks into things and exists through them. She had so many questions to ask. her blood type was AB+. "Holy crap your huge" she said to the centaur who was... a lot bigger than she was. "How do you scratch your back? can you even reach? and- do you prefer to eat hey or normal meal foods. OH, and are you vegetarian or do you like to eat meat too?" Yeah, she just kinda... goes. Nothing be breaking her pride and bravery man. at least not yet.
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:38 pm

Greyson Soot | Vampire | Location: Their Stall/Café | Tags: Ezra/Gerald/Ember
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't trust others well, there are a lot of humans that want vampires like me dead." He said over his should while sipping his tea and pacing around. He almost jumped when they heard the sound of a girl yelling. "Can you quiet down? And yeah I can." He said annoyed. "Why were there so many humans?! What do they want to do with me?" He thought to himself as he placed the tea they were previously holding down and turned around.
Last edited by QueerChaos on Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:32 pm

Caelan Blake | Centaur | Stables | Tags: Humans

Caelan was going through the stables to see if he could find something to scare off these humans. It was then that he found his aged bow and arrows. The bow was still sturdy and in one piece, but it has seen its fair share of being used. He had a flashback back to when his father taught him how to use it. Back then, his parents had a hard winter, and they needed meat badly, so his father taught him how to hunt wild game. Of course, they never hurt other humans unless they were poachers. He felt as if his father was telling him not to do it, hearing his voice as if he was standing right behind him. When he came to his senses, he said to himself, "I'll bluff and hope these humans don't call it." before coming out of the stables, holding his bow and arrow as if he was about to shoot and said, "Humans shouldn't be here. Leave now or face the wrath of the Gods!"
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:57 pm

Amiko Kurona- Ami, Iko- genderfluid- 22- Pan; crush on Robin and Ezra- werewolf (white toed black)- horse carting- Oki x Mira: Nira (Nora), Rian (Rien), Brynn; Coro, Dira- Tags: Robin, Caspar, Liem

The tan skinned beauty, with almond shaped blue gray eyes, hummed. Ami batted at the shoulder length hair. The short and slender one watched as Alex left. Ami wondered if he'd noticed, and was just trying to ignore it. They then smiled and nodded at Robin. "Yoyre welcome, and that's what practice is for. Just like I have to practice with the horses and cart," they said. The ears twitched a bit, and the tail flicked a little.

They nodded back, and watched Robin out the violin back in the case. The werewolf then watched them carry it with them. Ami made a small sound as Robin almost immediately closed the door again. They then looked a bit concerned. They nodded to Robin, then phased to wolf form. Being black with white toes made them resemble a dog. They made a small sound. They stepped up beside the siren, and stared at the two humans.

Anni Oakly- An, Ni- f- 22- Siren- water animal show (idk)- Pan; open- Rodric x Laurie; Niel (18)- Tags: Thunder

The redhead with the nose and cheek freckles hummed a bit. The lighter tanned and turquoise eyed one smiled. She nodded and gave him the money when he told her. She then took her change back from him. She made a small sound when he apologized. She hadn't been bothered by him talking about the flowers. "Oh, no, I don't really have anything to do. I should probably get these flowers into some water soon. Or the planters at my place," she said. "I know! You can help me do that, it'll be quicker; then we can come back here."

(Yes Thunder, do that then ill have her confess)

Anwin Briar- An- agender- 24- Pan; open- human- Louis x Penny ('witch')- 3 family cats (Cheshire, Sylvana, Morry)- chocolate lab Henry for their partial blindness- Tags: Oliver, Jones, Hotaru, Taurus, Alex

The shorter and slender tanned one, with lighter vitiligo, hummed. The green and brown sectoral eyed one startled. The dark brown straight haired one had been too entranced staring at them all. They looked to the one addressing them. "Ah, this is a juice or drink bar. I didn't notice before, but I guess I am a bit thirsty. What's...what's on the menu?" the human asked. They were actually interested to know, and maybe get a drink.

They noticed the demon looking at them, and looked to him a moment. However, then one of the others started talking. They looked to him, seeing his uniform and paperwork. "Are you security?" they asked, just guessing. They then told Taurus "I'm from the town. A group of us came here together," they said. That would confirm to Alex, though An didn't know it, that there were more humans. "Theres rumors about this place," they said. "One of the guys also thinks this is all a prank..."

Liem White- m- 20- human- bi; open- Greg x Lorie; Lila (twin)- Bruno; Chanelle- book editor- Tags: Caspar technically

The average height creamy skinned Canadian hummed as he nodded back to Caspar. The blonde and blue eyed, partially blind male paused. He'd seen the door close, then open again. He looked at the non binary person there. He made a small sound as he then noticed the wolf. "Is that...a dog?" he asked. He could ask if it was a wolf, but it also looked like a dog. Therefore, he just asked if it was a dog, and wondered why it was here.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:14 am

Olivier Sparks
23|Male|Half-Elf
Tagged: Hotaru, Jones, Taurus,
Alex, Anwin
From what Olivier gathered, there must be more humans running around in the Fairground. That concerned him - mostly for the safety of the other supernaturals that worked here. Deciding that he would make it clear he was also not human - as it was probably already clear from a few of the others at the counter already - Olivier carefully brushed a bit of his hair with his hand, towards his pointed ears to indicate he was a half-elf. He would not, however, deny service to the human.

"Well, I serve many types of juices. Most people just pick the ones they like and I mix them together - with or without a bit of ice and or lemonade. Or I serve up something I think they'll like... if I know them well enough." Olivier explained. Then he had a quick look around behind the bar and found a laminated list. "Here's a list with... most of what I have." he said, holding it out.

Robin Dakota
22|Nonbinary|Siren
Tagged: Amiko, Caspar, Liem
They weren't completely sure about it, but Robin had the feeling that the human was quite determined to have a look around. They internally debated as to whether or not they told the human the truth, but then they supposed lying about the start time of a performance could very quickly be figured out.
Glancing down when Amiko - now in their wolf form - was there, Robin felt a little more at ease. They looked back up at the humans. "Five in the evening. My performance starts at six. If you like classical music." they answered the first human. Then, they looked at the other human, who had asked about Amiko.

Robin hesitated to answer. "Er... yes?" they said, to confirm that Ami was a dog, though was clearly not entirely sure of their answer themselves. Dealing with humans' awkward questions was not something they were used to - normally the more... strongly opinionated of the Supernaturals here tended to deal with them. They started to wish Alex had stuck around, but then again, Robin hoped that they were doing an okay job so far anyway.

Ezra Callahan
22|Male|Human
Tagged: Greyson, Caelan, Gerald,
Ember
His eyes widened slightly as his collar was grabbed. Not a prank? Well, Ezra's mind said, surely that's what someone who was playing a prank would say. It seemed he was still very much in denial that any of this was real. Even, as Gerald pointed out, the evidence was stacked against him and very clear. Still, he didn't really want to accept the fact that it was real, that this Fairground wasn't actually abandoned and supernatural creatures ran the place. That would mean having to deal with shock of it being real, and whatever else came after that. For now, this was easier.

Ezra rolled his eyes. "Amazingly, we walked through the entrance. On the outside, the gates are open and it doesn't look like anything's inside. And it was either come inside, or walk back alone - and that's a good two hour walk." he answered, with a tone that suggested it was an obvious answer.
He winced a little as Ember began to excitedly yell, asking questions and speaking more than anyone else in the Café so far combined.
"Yeah, I don't think anyone needs a barrage of questions right now." Ezra commented, then glanced at the vampire again. "Yeah, yeah, 'humans are bad', I get it. There's plenty of them who'd want me dead because... well, it's obvious." he gestured at his dark skin.

He turned around at the threat by the centaur. For a moment, concern crossed his face, before being replaced by irritation. "I was wondering how long it would take before being threatened by a weapon." Ezra deadpanned.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:18 am

Greyson Soot | Vampire | Location: Their Stall/Café | Tags: Ezra/Gerald/Ember
"Why are humans so difficult?" He mumbled under his breath. "Well do you guys want anything while you're here?" Greyson said gesturing to the menu, completely unfazed by the centaurs actions. 'I'd rather be reading with a nice cup of tea right now.' They thought while sipping the tea he placed down before.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby javitaxy » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:28 am

Caspar Jones - 35 - Male - Human - Location: Outside Auditorium - Tags: Robin, Liem, Amiko

Five in the evening. He raised his eyebrows and smiled while nodding, then sighed and checked his wristwatch. He wondered whether he'd have enough time to attend a classical music performance. Even if he wasn't particularily a big fan of this type of music, it had been a long time since he last went see (or listen) to a live music show. And this would be his first (and likely last) chance to experience a real siren performing.
As he looked up again, he noticed the dog that the other had mentioned. He furrowed his brow at the sight. He didn't really like animals, and this one was closer than a wolf than anything, making him stay on edge. He took a step back.
Clearing his throat, he addressed the siren again. "Right. We'll be here, then. As long as we're welcome." He repeated those words in his head. Did he just say "we"? Even if he had nothing in common with the others in his group, they were all, in the end, humans. Should they have stuck together? He turned to look at the blond man beside him, realising he wasn't there when they first arrived to the gates.
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me