Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Waterfront High (Magical High School Roleplay)

Postby the viking goddess » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:26 am

==👽| nikolias mason james-lecostello. 💢| niko - nik - nikolias 👽| male.
==💢| seventeen - junior. 👽| leo. 💢| heterosexual. 👽| american.
==💢|crush: tbd, though he's a hopeless romantic.
==👽|power: magic lord - he can control fire, aquatics, the
==ground, parts of the shadows, and shape-shifting.
==💢|tagged: open.
==👽|mentions: viviana.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
nikolias nodded with a slight smile playing at his lips. as he scanned the flowers, he watched her sign out of the corner of his eye. ballet. sound, he started to sign, then finished as he spotted a few sunflowers off in the distance. complicated, but beautiful. he then concentrated a little, as the flowers slowly made a path through them. without trampling on a single flower, nikolias moved towards the sunflowers. as he picked a few, he also replaced the ones he took. turning around to face viviana, he smiled.
as he walked back towards the girl, he moved the flowers back in place behind him. standing next to her now, he held out the small bouquet of flowers. bowing as if a gentleman would, he held out the flowers to her.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:51 am

Sierra Nix Wilson/female/ student/ Fire Master/Tags:Adrian
Sierra wasa knocked out but still alive. Sierra's chest rise and fell as she breathed in deep breaths. Sierra's head had started bleeding a tiny bit, but she would be fine if she didn't lay there for that long. It wasn't a fatal wound just a bad one.

Vixen Hart/female/teacher/ shapeshifter/tags:open
Vixen sat at her desk organizing her stuff. She put out all her papers, pens, and other things she needed. After she finished. Next to her was her owl, Minerva. She pet the owl’s fluffy head and sighed. “Another year huh?” She said to Minerva with a smile. Minerva just hoots and rolls her eyes. “Ya, I know” Vixen says with a chuckle.

David Guo/Male/ Student/ shapeshifter/tags: Kasani
David smiled, "Nice name, it suits you" He replies. " Are you new here? I don't think I have seen you before, I could be wrong though." David says.

Viviana Rose/ Female/ Student/ Shadow fighter/tags:Nikolias
Vivi nods, It is difficult but I love it. I actually started when I was 3. Vivi watched in curiousity as he was looking for something. She normally didn't interact with others but something about him was interaging to her. She took the flowers gratefully from him before signing, Thank you, with a laugh.How can you move through the flowers without harming one? It takes much skill to be able to do that, Vivi signs a tiny blush crawling up her cheeks. She had to bite her cheek and duck to hide it.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:45 am

==👽| nikolias mason james-lecostello. 💢| niko - nik - nikolias 👽| male.
==💢| seventeen - junior. 👽| leo. 💢| heterosexual. 👽| american.
==💢|crush: tbd, though he's a hopeless romantic.
==👽|power: magic lord - he can control fire, aquatics, the
==ground, parts of the shadows, and shape-shifting.
==💢|tagged: open.
==👽|mentions: viviana.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
nikolias looked at viviana for a moment, thinking about how to answer her question. he looked down to the ground, thinking of a way to explain and show her what he meant. he looked up at her and smiled lightly. so unlike the family i was born into, i was the only magic lord. with the ground, he signed, as he bent down to show her. i can manipulate the ground around the roots of the flowers, as if moving the flowers. he finished signing, as he looked at her with a small smile. explaining how he could do it was difficult, but this seemed to be easy when he was around her. and with the regrowth process, he started to sign, as he turned towards the flowers. i force the nutrients from the ground, to the plant. even if i can't all the time, it sometimes works. he finished what he was explaining and looked at her once again. looking around, everything seemed calm in this moment. he like it, unlike most of the chaos that followed him back home. do you understand a little of what i'm trying to say? he signed the question, hoping she could understand a little of what he was trying to explain.
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:01 am

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: Luka, Finn)

The short and slender tan skinned boy noddes, but wondered about the bro thing. He brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them, and he adjusted his glasses. He giggled a bit, yes giggled, then shook his head and said "I'm Nyxx, call me...N if you want."

Jessie R Jess- f- 27- art teacher- Magic lord (shape shift is cat)- 5' 3"- Demi; has to bond- friends and enemies open (Joshua is friend)- Magic Lords club, Book club, creatures club maybe- +art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking -singing, sculpting, models; shy, anxiety, nervous- Tags: Joshua

The creamy skinned freckled (shoulders, arms, legs) woman hummed. She brushed through the long curly ginger hair. Brown eyes looked to the dog, and she smiled at the Poodle mix. She and the brown and white dog looked to Joshua then, and she teased "Having fun?"

Kasai Shiro Sai- m- 15- Freshman (9th grade)- Fire Master- 5' 3"- homo; open- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- French club, Creatures club, social club, Fire Masters club- +Animals like him, smart, French is good, knows Japanese (of course) -Shy, nervousness, stubbornness, withdrawal when upset -Tags: open/David

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one said "Um...yeah. I'm a freshman, so it's my first year. Hopefully I do well here," he then said to the other male.

Foreste (Forest) Acres Este- f- 16- Sophomore (10th grade)- Ground Matrix- 5' 4"- bi; open- open- friends and enemies open- German club, Environment club, Ground Matrix club, Academic quiz bowl team- +smart, good at German -stubborn, doesn't always listen -Tags: open

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl hummed and hugged her parents good bye. She twisted the ring on her finger. William and Evann smiled as they waved to her. She knew they needed to go get her brother up, so he could eat. She smiled as she saw her calico kitty in the window. She brushed long straight brown hair back behind her shoulders. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery one hurried to school and waited. She would have science first period.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:05 pm

Sierra wasa knocked out but still alive. Sierra's chest rise and fell as she breathed in deep breaths. Sierra's head had started bleeding a tiny bit, but she would be fine if she didn't lay there for that long. It wasn't a fatal wound just a bad one.

Vixen Hart/female/teacher/ shapeshifter/tags:open
Vixen sat at her desk organizing her stuff. She put out all her papers, pens, and other things she needed. After she finished. Next to her was her owl, Minerva. She pet the owl’s fluffy head and sighed. “Another year huh?” She said to Minerva with a smile. Minerva just hoots and rolls her eyes. “Ya, I know” Vixen says with a chuckle.

"Nice, I am a freshman too. I know you will do well. how? you just look like someone who would sucssed." David says

It makes sense, Viviana responds understanding, Is it hard for you? Or does it come naturally?, Vivi asks.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:48 pm

Adrian Taylor/male/15 years old/Tags: Sierra, Oliver/Location: Open/Grade: Sophomore (10th Grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Service Dog is Ollie/Shapeshifter/Main Animal: Panther Adrian Taylor/male/15 years old/Tags: Sierra/Location: Open/Grade: Sophomore (10th Grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Service Dog is Ollie/Shapeshifter/Main Animal: Panther
Adrian picks Sierra up noticing the blood. He began to walk and looked around for a teacher. He calls out frantically, “Anyone there?! Help! Sierra is injured and there’s someone on the loose in the school.” As he staggered from losing his balance, he gasped, but regained his footing.

Ollie saw someone (Vixen) and walked into the room. He barked to get there attention.

Luka “Lightning” Martinez/male/17 years old/Tags: Finn, Nyxx/Location: School Campus/Grade: Junior (11th grade)/Bisexual (poly-open)/Leans a bit to males/Crush: TBD (possibly Finn and/or Nyxx depends on who he gets along with better or if he likes both)/Aquatic Being
He smiles and says resting a hand on Nyxx’s shoulder, “Nice to meet you N. You guys can call me Lightning. It’s what my band mates call me as well as my twin. Ya know... you two are cool dudes. Probably a bit weird for me to say it when we just met, but I really mean it.”

Joshua Nelson/Male/32 years old/Tags: Jessie/Location: School Campus (fountain)/Magical Creature Care Teacher/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD/Fire Master
Joshua smirked at his friend and said as he swished some water at her, “I find enjoyment even in the stupidest things. You may tease me all you want there amiga, but just know that an attack of water is coming your way, literally.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:36 pm

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka, developing on Finn too- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: Luka, Finn)

The short and slender tan skinned boy brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them. He squeaked as a hand touched his shoulder, then nodded to Luka. They were both good looking guys, now that he took a closer look, and he tried not to blush.

Jessie R Jess- f- 27- art teacher- Magic lord (shape shift is cat)- 5' 3"- Demi; has to bond- friends and enemies open (Joshua is friend)- Magic Lords club, Book club, creatures club maybe- +art, reading, dancing, running, swimming, cooking -singing, sculpting, models; shy, anxiety, nervous- Tags: Joshua

The curly haired ginger hummed. She shrugged as she looked at the other teacher. She huffed as she said "I'd never make fun of you...teasing maybe, which would actually be harmless, but not anything bad." Brown eyes looked to the dog, and she smiled at the Poodle mix.

Kasai Shiro Sai- m- 15- Freshman (9th grade)- Fire Master- 5' 3"- homo; open- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- French club, Creatures club, social club, Fire Masters club- +Animals like him, smart, French is good, knows Japanese (of course) -Shy, nervousness, stubbornness, withdrawal when upset -Tags: open/David

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one said "Huh. Well, if you say so, I should probably believe it, right?" He then smiled, a sweet and warm smile that made him look cuter if that were even possible.

Foreste (Forest) Acres Este- f- 16- Sophomore (10th grade)- Ground Matrix- 5' 4"- bi; open- open- friends and enemies open- German club, Environment club, Ground Matrix club, Academic quiz bowl team- +smart, good at German -stubborn, doesn't always listen -Tags: open

The beautiful tan skinned and green eyed girl hummed and hugged her parents good bye. She twisted the ring on her finger. William and Evann smiled as they waved to her. She knew they needed to go get her brother up, so he could eat. She smiled as she saw her calico kitty in the window. She brushed long straight brown hair back behind her shoulders. The kind and playful but stubborn and fiery one hurried to school and waited. She would have science first period.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:50 am

Vixen Hart/female/teacher/ shapeshifter/tags: Ollie
Vixen was startled as a dog came into the room. "What is it? Is something wrong?" She asks the dog. Minerva flew over to see what the comotion was about.

"Ya, I know" David replies. I can see the future" He jokes.

It makes sense, Viviana responds understanding, Is it hard for you? Or does it come naturally?, Vivi asks.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:36 am

Adrian Taylor/male/15 years old/Tags: Sierra, Oliver/Location: Open/Grade: Sophomore (10th Grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Service Dog is Ollie/Shapeshifter/Main Animal: Panther Adrian Taylor/male/15 years old/Tags: Sierra/Location: Open/Grade: Sophomore (10th Grade)/Bisexual/Crush: TBD/Service Dog is Ollie/Shapeshifter/Main Animal: Panther
Adrian looked around and called out, “HELP! Sierra is hurt!”
Ollie barked and ran to the door blinking his eyes at the person and owl.

Luka “Lightning” Martinez/male/17 years old/Tags: Finn, Nyxx/Location: School Campus/Grade: Junior (11th grade)/Bisexual (poly-open)/Leans a bit to males/Crush: Finn and Nyxx/Aquatic Being
He smiled and said, “I hope we can be friends. I’d like if we were friends. If your ok with that.” He couldn’t let these two good looking guys go without asking them to be friends.

Joshua Nelson/Male/32 years old/Tags: Jessie/Location: School Campus (fountain)/Magical Creature Care Teacher/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD/Fire Master
Joshua smiled and said, “I’m just messing with you. How are you amiga?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:26 am

Nyxx Lukas N if you want- m- 17- Junior (11th grade)- Shapeshifter; seal- 5' 4"- homo; Luka, developing on Finn too- boyfriend open- friends and enemies open- book club, cooking club, creatures club, shape shifters club- +art, reading, cooking, swimming -singing, sculpting, -thing-, running- Tags: Luka, Finn)

The short and slender tan skinned boy brushed at the shoulder length black hair. Blue gray eyes focused on them. He smiled at Finn, then looked to Luka and smiled at him as well. He then said "I...I would love to be friends, with both of you."

The curly haired ginger hummed. She patted the heterochromatic eyed brown and white dog, then glanced to Joshua again. She laughed a little, then nodded and said "Oh, I'm doing great. Just hoping the Freshman this year like me, or at least don't get annoyed by me or whatever."

The pretty tan skinned boy hummed and nodded to him. The dark brown eyed reddish brown haired one tilted his head. "You can...see the future?" he asked the dark haired boy. "Can you really?" he then asked, and looked kind of excited.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me