Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

Postby Luna of the Night » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:08 am

Kaito Kuran//1000//Male//Immortal Vampire//Location: His car

Kaito sat there in his car as he was heading to the ball at a very lovely old palace that is only used for events as no one has lived in it for eons it seemed. "I hate going to ball room dances. Men seeking a women's hand and the other way around." He looked out the window of his nice black limo.

Luna Knight//18//Female//Mortal//Location: School

Luna got sat down in her seat and pulled out some note books and other things needed for the class she was in to take down notes. She hated being in school, but she knew this was her last year before going to college. As the rest of the students took their seats they waited for the teacher to come in. The teacher was standing outside of the door talking to a higher up on some things before walking into the class room.
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:28 am

Castor Watson
23|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Emory
After checking for any other messages, Castor left the room, to step into the main area of the store, initially to make sure it was clean and presentable, but quickly noticed the young woman stood there. Castor was a little surprised, not expecting anyone this early, and he knew that his co-worker wasn't expecting anyone until a little later either. Still, he stepped forward, to greet her. "Hey. Are you alright? Looking to make an appointment?" Castor asked, tilting his head slightly. He had a good couple of hours before his first scheduled customer was meant to arrive, so he was in no hurry.

Ashton Mercer
22|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open
The cafe was fairly quiet, so Ashton could get to the counter and place his order quite quickly - a black forest latte, and a mozzarella and basil panini. He paid, and then stepped to one side, to wait. He took the time to glance around the cafe, to see who was here... he noticed a few different customers, none that he really remembered seeing around before, but he wasn't surprised, considering he hadn't been here long enough to really get to know many people. Regardless, he still had that vibe... the one where everyone seemed to be a little off. He couldn't quite figure out why, though.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:18 pm

Kaia- f- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- Kitsune x fox shift; two tailed black and white fox- Koro (missing) x Jessika (dead or missing) ; Hiro- pan; open- dog Satchi and dog Jeshika- dad is/was a 3 tailed Kitsune, mom has/had only one tail, fox shift- Tags: Davina

The tan skinned girl hummed as she walked into the cafe or whatever it was. She shook out curly long black hair. She stepped up behind a girl and, deciding to try and make friends, said "Hello." The brown eyed curvy and full lipped slender girl hoped she'd answer (Davina).

Hiro- m- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- same; two tailed brown and white fox- same; Kaia- homo; Orion- Moki and Rue the dogs- Tags: open-> Ashton

The tan skinned and slender boy smiled at his sister. He then turned brown eyes to look at the new guy that came in, seeming to study him. He brushed at his shoulder length brown hair again. He took a breath, then looked at the guy again and said "Hello," to him {Ashton}.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:48 pm

|| Davina || Female || Werewolf || Tagged: Kaia || Location: the local cafe ||

As she was about to go for her order, a voice stopped her in her tracks. The tall redheaded she wolf sighed softly before turning around to see who it was that had interrupted her. Davina turned around and saw someone standing behind her, someone slightly shorter than herself. "Yes? Can I help you?" she asked. Meanwhile her few friends had arrived and they stood behind Davina, watching to see the interaction. Is this one bothering you alpha? one of them asked her and Davina only shook her head in response.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaniasking » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:51 pm

Emory Geral
Realizing in an instant where she was, Em look up, and up at the tall deep olive skinned male, her head cooked microscopic as she sensed whether or not there was fear. There was no trace, he had no clue what she was, just a meager little human girl. She smiled wickedly and said, "yes, I'd like a tattoo, if you have time that is." Her voice was smooth like water but cold as ice.
Making a Discord to continue roleplays, if your interested PM me :)
Below are my CS Roleplays currently open and accepting

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:58 pm

Kaia- f- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- Kitsune x fox shift; two tailed black and white fox- Koro (missing) x Jessika (dead or missing) ; Hiro- pan; open- dog Satchi and dog Jeshika- dad is/was a 3 tailed Kitsune, mom has/had only one tail, fox shift- Tags: Davina

The tan skinned girl hummed as she looked at the other girl. The raven black haired Kitsune fox shift hybrid girl took the moment to admire her. She then shook her head at herself. She jumped a bit when she saw others move in towards them...She then looked at the girl once more. "Oh, um...just thought I'd introduce myself," she finally said. "My name is Kaia," she then said to the other female. She could tell by scent and the pack like mentality (or actions) that this was another canine.

Hiro- m- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- same; two tailed brown and white fox- same; Kaia- homo; Orion- Moki and Rue the dogs- Tags: open-> Ashton

The tan skinned and slender boy smiled at his sister. He then turned brown eyes to look at the new guy that came in, seeming to study him. He brushed at his shoulder length brown hair again. He took a breath, then looked at the guy again and said "Hello," to him {Ashton}.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:49 pm

Castor Watson
23|Male|Bisexual
He raised an eyebrow slightly at her smile, but brushed it off. He'd had difficult customers in the past, he wasn't too fazed. "... Alright." Castor replied, and moved to sit behind the desk. "I have a couple of hours before my first appointment, but depending on what you're looking to get, I might be able to squeeze you in. Do you know what you want? Any reference images?" he asked. Maybe he should have brought his portfolio through... ah, he could get it if the young woman asked for it, or if she didn't know what she wanted.

Ashton Mercer
22|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Hiro
As he waited, he noticed a shorter boy nearby, who had been watching him. Ashton tensed slightly, but didn't really pay much attention - at least, he tried not to - until he was spoken to. He blinked a couple of times, mostly in disbelief, then replied. "... Hello." his tone was a little cold, but Ashton did get the sense that something was off about this guy - the same sort of thing that he felt he could sense on most of the other people here. What an odd town.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaniasking » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:51 pm

Emory Geral
Emory pondered for a mere second, bringing her small finger to her chin in mock thought, already knowing what she was going to get... although it would be more difficult one tattoo session. Apparently, this was the day her body decided it was time to do this, to commemorate that memory. Her light green eyes sparked faintly as she replied in a bored tone. "A dragon..." That cold smile flashed again, it was a habit after all, to put that cold mask on. She finally took in the art work around her, seeing the empty tattooing stall behind the tall boy and what could be assumed was his work station. Her eyes flicked back to his, again challenging this poor human with her gaze out of habit. "You'll do fine," she started walking over to the empty stall and gazing at the artwork around the space again.
Making a Discord to continue roleplays, if your interested PM me :)
Below are my CS Roleplays currently open and accepting

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:12 pm

The tan skinned girl hummed as she looked at the other girl. The raven black haired Kitsune fox shift hybrid girl took the moment to admire her. She then shook her head at herself. She jumped a bit when she saw others move in towards them...She then looked at the girl once more. "Oh, um...just thought I'd introduce myself," she finally said. "My name is Kaia," she then said to the other female. She could tell by scent and the pack like mentality (or actions) that this was another canine.

The tan skinned and slender boy glanced at his sister a moment. She was talking to some girl, one he could smell from here. Well, not in a bad way, it wasn't sweat or anything. It was just...the scent of another canine, but he wasn't sure what kind. He blinked as he watched them a moment longer. Then the other male said hello back to him. He quickly shifted his attention back to the other male. He hummed quietly a moment, then said "Um, yes, hello, what's your name? I'm Hiro," he said, and offered a smile. He looked down a moment. He then looked back up.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:19 pm

Castor Watson
23|Male|Bisexual
For a moment, he wondered if this was a good idea to take on the young woman as a client, but he figured it might be interesting to see where this went. Okay, a dragon. That was a start.
Following her towards the room, he stepped by her, so that he could pick up his portfolio. "I'm... sure I will." Castor replied, though was admittedly a little uneasy with her words. He opened up his portfolio, and turned it to the pages with the dragons that he'd done before. "Anything in particular? Size, placement, pose? I could probably start a bigger piece today and then book you in for another session to finish it, though you would have to pay half now and then half later." Castor explained.

Ashton Mercer
22|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Hiro
Ashton frowned a little, wondering why the shorter guy wanted to know his name - or even talk to him at all. Had they met before? No, he didn't think so, he didn't know anyone named Hiro... was he just overly friendly? "Ashton." he replied, figuring he could at least give Hiro that. He glanced towards the counter for a moment, then back towards him. "Before this conversation goes much further, I will tell you now that I'm not one for talking with strangers." Ashton said, deciding it was best to be upfront about that now, rather than have either of them endure something awkward.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me