End of Light ➷ High Fantasy - o/a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: EoL: Arwyn Loren

Postby Twilight Prince » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:06 pm

⌖ ── ❝ A R W Y N _ L O R E N ❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
( Gender: Enby Masc. ) ( Ancestry: Goblin ) ( Age: 23 years ) ( Role: Ranger ) ( Location: Vrador/Courtyard ) ( Tagged: Everyone, Korrik )

Arywn looked up at the four-footed newcomer, with slight annoyance, for two reasons. One, she'd started talking to them; they worried that they'd have to end up talking in return, especially with both them and the orc pestering them. And two, they were irked by the question that was not obviously rhetorical and also somewhat of a stupidly phrased question if genuine. They withheld this brief annoyance, knowing it was going to pass. It certainly wasn't worth it, and it was just things that bothered them personally. But they knew for certain that they weren't going to answer the centaur.

Instead, they looked down to their bag, rifling through it, and finding the piece of paper the'd thought of earlier as well as a pin. Then they pinned this paper to the front of them. It said their name, "Arwyn", so that they weren't going to have to open their mouth to tell others. They could just point. They were glad to solve a future issue ahead of time to avoid stressful confrontation. They'd had a lot of that in their younger days and they were, reasonably, not fond of it.
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: End of Light ➷ High Fantasy - o/a

Postby DeadCorvids » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:25 am

Crescendia Lilywort

Harpy | Warden | Council Chamber | Tags: All; Corinna

Crescendia looked up with widened eyes at the dryad. "Oh, yes miss." She straightened up, and tucked her wings even closer. "May I ask if you are one of the travellers? I am Crescendia." The harpy smiled with a strange easyness that said she had to be able to fake a smile to make it in her life.
DeadCorvids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:55 pm

Corinna Drivas
Fruit Druid | Dryad [Epimeliad] | Vrador - Council Chamber
Tags: Crescendia

“Ah, well, I’m glad to hear it!” Corinna responded, beaming her brightest. She felt her usual energy returning as she talked. Though Crescendia’s demeanor shifted much too suddenly, appearing somehow even more closed-off than before, the dryad couldn’t help being cheered by her smile. With the calamity that had befallen the world, who could express genuine joy? A false smile was just a step closer to a real one. She chimed an answer to the harpy’s questions: “Yes! Pleased to meet you, though regrettably under these circumstances. I am Corinna, druid of the fruit.” To illustrate her words, she procured a magic apple with a flourish and presented it to the harpy as a gift. “I sensed an aura of nature on you, perhaps you also have a connection to Faiwylln?” The druid spoke the forest spirit’s name with special reverence, and a shadow of guilt. Surely, he must be suffering in the blaze.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadCorvids » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:25 am

Crescendia Lilywort

Harpy | Warden | Council Chamber | Tags: All; Corinna

Crescendia seemed a bit stunned. "Oh, why, yes." She smiled lightly. "I used to live with an elf in the forest. Our tree was so beautiful..." She spoke with vivid memory. "May I see that Apple? I can demonstrate a bit of my abilities to you if you'd like." Her wings relaxed a bit, but her aura was now friendly, less frightening.
DeadCorvids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me