Don't Open-Dead Inside *Zombie RP* *O&A*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Don't Open-Dead Inside *Zombie RP* *O&A*

Postby Binx_It » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:19 am

~*Eli*~
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
~[url=link]xxx[/url]~Female~19~Demi~Location:Dirt Road Near Woods/Abandoned House~
~Tags:Ronan~

Eli was a bit surprised by how polite he was, she’d half expected to be greeted with rudeness, and hostility. However it appeared to be the exact opposite, hearing he was alone she decided to take his word for it. Hearing him request they go inside she nodded. “Sure! I completely understand, this isn’t my place or anything, I’m just scavenging around a bit.” She rambled out, before walking into the house. “I don’t mean to seem like I’m pushy or anything, it’s just been forever since I’ve seen someone who isn’t well.. anyways what I mean is if I’m talking to much for you please let me know.” She spoke trying her best not to ramble, it felt like forever since she talked to someone other than herself.

~*Nic*~
~[url=link]xxx[/url]~Male~21~Hetero~Location:Old Building, edge of the city~
~Tags: Miya, Axton, & Zuri~

Nic made it to their destination, the far building on the end. Checking behind him as they moved to make sure the others were with him. The infected all seemed to be following Miya now, he at least assumed since he could see any from where they were. He then opened the buildings door, one of the infected being inside. He quickly knocked it to the ground and smashed it’s heads to bits. Then proceeded to move through the building to make sure no others were inside.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:51 am

Aria Daulton
Female
Hetero
Tags: Oliver
She watched him quietly, as he focused on the scrape on her arm. She found herself staring at him for a brief moment before snapping back to reality. Was it just because it had been so long since she had been this close to another person, or even seen another person who didn't want to kill her. Her face felt a little heated as she looked to the ground now, it was embarrassing and rude of her to stare. "Thanks." she said quietly to him as he wrapped the sleeve around the scrape. She lifted her head and looked at him again. "I would love to." she smiled. A conversation with someone other than herself. Yes for a while she had been talking to herself. "You camp out around here? Why here? I feel like the hospital has a higher number of dead walking around." she questions. She took a few steps forwards and waited for him to lead the way for his perimeter walk.

Miya Daulton
Female
Hetero
Tags:Alone as of right now
Will be Nicolas, Axton, Zuri [Soon]
Miya was not one to waste time during things like this, the last thing she wanted was to disappear for too long and one of the boys play hero and end up getting themselves killed. Though she was sharp-tongued and short-tempered towards them, she cares about them, though she would never admit it. But they both meant a lot to her deep down, because if it wasn't for them she would be alone in a world where you need people you can trust to watch your back. But with that comes attachments, and Miya was one who had lost everything in minutes when this all first started, so creating those bonds was something she was very skeptical of. She didn't want to feel that pain again, which is why she acts like she dislikes and doesn't trust the boys.

She kept crouched down in the alleyway, it was rather dark for it being daylight out. She kept the knife in her hand and ready. Her eyes scanning the area before slowly making her way down and heading towards the building she told them to meet at. She stopped as she heard the dragging of feet across the pavement. Definitely one of the dead... she thought to herself as she waits at the corner, the dragging getting closer before she jumped out and stabbed quickly in the head, then watching it fall to the ground motionless. "Mannnnnn. I just got most of their blood off of me." she spoke to herself very quietly with a frown across her face. She sighed shaking the knife off before continuing forwards.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:14 pm

||Oliver||Location: Woods by the Hospital|| Tags:Aria||

Oliver noticed her cheeks flush as he looked back up at her."No problem, just trying to help." he said. He was very grateful when she said she'd come along with him. It's been awhile since he's had company, the last time was when he was gathered with the students at the hospital. He started remembering the screams of all the people inside the hospital getting attacked. He had barricaded the door of the empty hospital room he had found. He was pulled out of his memories when she asked about his camp and why there. It was now his turn to blush "I have camp set up just a few minutes away from the tree line. I chose this spot cause I have a sister and I bet the college I was at called her about the situation. If she isn't dead I would like to think she'd come around here looking for me. That's why I do my perimeter checks, hoping I'll eventually run into her one of these times." he explained as he caught up to her.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:22 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

E Z R A | tags;; mabel, luca ment. | location;; neighborhood near hospital
    |x 24 y/o x|x male x|x hetero x|
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

ezra relaxed a little when the stranger matched his showing of mercy. then he lowered his hands, glancing around the area just in case there were more of those walkers. if neither of them noticed that, then they had to be more attentive. at this point, ezra didn't mind the company, but he didn't mind being alone. he never allowed himself to get attached, and generally the people that he chose to team with were more to increase his chances of survival. call it selfish, but whatever. other survivors do the same. "oh, i didn't mean to scare you, mabel." he said gently, furrowing his brows a little. "although you were following me, weren't you?" he asked, narrowing his eyes in slight suspicion. when the woman mentioned the rooftop guy, ezra looked over again, only to find him not on the rooftop anymore. now he was on edge again. "no, he's not with me." he muttered with a huff. he kept his eyes over to the building which the man used to be on top of. "careful. he might join us shortly." he said to warn mabel.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

C H E O L M I N | tags;; katharina | location;; store by gas station
    |x 17 y/o x|x male x|x bi x|
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

cheolmin let out another choked sob into katharina's shoulder, bunching up the fabric of her shirt into his fists. it just hurt so much, and he was oh so terrified. he had only lost his best friend no less than a few hours ago and he was still feeling all of that sorrow. he'd only dealt with this situation with his friend, never having been alone. if he hadn't of found kat, he wasn't sure if he was even capable of surviving on his own. cheolmin was mad at himself for it, he was so pathetic. his weeping slowly quieted down to soft gasps, until he had run out of tears. "okay." he said with a shaky breath. "i'm okay." he was telling himself this more than anything. this was an apocalypse, cheolmin had to deal with it. even it was the hardest thing he'd done. "i'll help you find your brother." he said, leaning away to look at her. he knew how the world was like. neither of them knew whether her brother was dead or alive, but he would hold onto hope for her.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carotid » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:25 pm

x
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      xx 𝐌𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄
      xxxxxxxx LOCATION: near hospital + residential area
      xxxxxxxx TAGGED: ezra, luca

indentshe could tell that ezra didn't quite trust her yet. his demeanor felt nonchalant, but his micro expressions- like the furrowing of his brows and the flash of uncertainty in his eyes- gave him away pretty quickly. mabel was always one to pick up on little things like that; when she was a nurse, before all hell broke loose, she became skilled in noticing when people were truly in pain even if they insisted they were fine.
      indentmaybe that was just another one of her minor skills that would become useful in the apocalypse. either way, she felt more comfortable knowing that he was feeling the same things as her- even if it was on a lesser level in his mind.
      indentbefore mabel could respond to the question that ezra asked, her eyes flew to the same building ezra's went to. sure enough, the man was gone. it wasn't reassuring that ezra had no clue who the stranger was, but their odds were better than the mystery man's. two are better than one.
      indent"i'll watch your back if you watch mine," she murmured under her breath, the gentle thrum of adrenaline taking control of her otherwise calm demeanor. her hand went back to the machete tucked into the side of her backpack, but she did not draw her weapon; there might not be a need to do so, but she'd rather be safe than sorry.

xx 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐌
      xxxxxxxx LOCATION: edge of town
      xxxxxxxx TAGGED: lewis & joel

indentarchie was still feeling chipper about his fresh running water find as he traversed the littered roads of the city. ripped fabrics and plastic food wrappers blew along the pavement, with blood splattered on the ground in various places as if it were nothing but a decoration. this was the world that they had come to live in, and he no longer felt grossed out by the smelly streets and the walking dead. to be walking down this street was to be living. he had no complaints about being able to survive when so many others were robbed of the chance.
      indentpistol in his hand- the safety still on- he continued his stroll down the relatively silent street. the sound of hooves echoed in the distance, but archie blamed it on the wind, or perhaps a walker growling not too far off. before he knew it, though, the trotting sounds were too close for comfort.
      indenthe wasn't too far from the store he'd just gone through, but it seemed the two with the donkey were going to the same destination. archie wondered if they could see his figure just a ways off; sometimes the difference between a staggering lurker and a human with a normal gait were day and night. something intrigued him about the two, though. usually he wasn't so carefree with his interactions, as half the people still alive were definitely down to fight, but he ignored the reluctance in the back of his mind and started making his way back to the supermarket. after all, if they took kindly to him, he could show them the salvageable water.
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:51 am

Bump :D
[Will also make a post within the next day or two]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:05 pm

𝐚 𝐫 𝐢 𝐞 𝐬 . 𝐡 𝐨 𝐥 𝐭. ─── tags: open
nineteen | female ; she/her | lesbian

aries sat in an abandoned house, all her supplies spread out on a blanket in front of her. she was reorganizing and counting her possessions, hoping to make room in her bag for more stuff and to see what she needed more of. so far, she really needed toothpaste and water.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:15 am

Lillian Whitecrow
24 | Female
Tagged: Open
Lillian made her way to a nearby grocery store on the other side of the woods after a long walk from her makeshift home. She has yet to come across any of the walking dead but she declared that a good sign. As she made her way out of the thicket, she stopped and looked around with her bow ready to be drawn back.. just in case. She then slowly made her way towards the grocery store parking lot, crouching behind vehicles to keep out of sight from the dead and possibly any nearby strangers that were alive.

Zuri Blanchet
20|Female|
Tagged: Miya, Axton, Nic (soon)
Before she knew it, there was a girl running through the horse making a huge commotion as if she was trying to distract the horde coming after Zuri. She couldn't believe her eyes as this younger girl was trying to help her. Zuri was watching the zombies turn to follow the unknown girl and with that, she heard a man's voice in the alleyway. She couldn't quite understand what he was saying but she made a run towards the alleyway and saw two men about her age. One was way taller than her, from her guess he was about six foot with dark eyes and brown hair while the other was slightly taller with brown hair and deep green eyes. Zuri looked at the two completely confused but those deep forest green eyes were defiantly dreamy.

Ronan Finnegan
23|Male|
Tagged: Eli
Ronan chuckled to himself after hearing Eli speak, "It's quite alright there Eli. I'm in the same boat." he replied as he made his way up the steps and over towards the door. He opened the door and motioned Eli to enter first, "Ladies first." he said with a slight smile stretching across his face as he held the door open.

Luca Rivera
22|Male|
Tagged: Ezra, Mabel
Luca climbed down the ladder and began making his way around the front of the house and stopped right as he stood on the path way to the house's front door. "Do I really want to do this? The last time I was with people.. they all died.." he mumbled to himself. He did talk to himself a lot since the death of his group and probably twisted his mind a little since then..it was his fault anyways. Luca decided to take a right and walk down the path with his glock still holstered and backpack on his back. He'd defiantly keep an eye out for that kid with the pink hair.. it's hard not to spot him.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me