☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: β™”004 ━ πšœπš“ [𝘻𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘱𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘴]

Postby ordinary people » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:43 am

β™” ━ πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πš•πšŽπšπš πš“πš˜πšžπš‹πšŽπš›πš
cis-female ━ twenty-two ━ bisexual ━ zoology student
animal: barn owl ━━━ tags; willow ━━━ alliances; here
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
she couldn't help but rub her exposed arm which was covered in goose bumps for heat, the shivering of the other woman reminding her of the dropping temperature. looking up at the sky, the sun was getting incredibly close to setting and she had found nowhere safe to reside for the night. a smile etched on her face at the invitation, glad to have found someone who seemed friendly. nodding in agreement, she blew out a relieved breathe "I would love that." even though scarlett had her fair share of strengths, it was apparent that there was better chance of success with another person around; even if it just prevents the crazy thoughts that loneliness brings. pausing for a moment, she looked at the ground and then at the tree's thick trunk, she was dangerously far from the ground and her climbing skills were lacking. "I flew" she half joked with a forced chuckle and adjusted herself, shuffling right until her side was against the trunk. "but I would really appreciate the help, if you could."
ordinary people

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Confidential Trials/O+A

Postby Alledowaya » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:11 am

Azalea Brie Lanai | Fossa | 20 yr | Single Female | No Alliance
Current Location: At her camp.
Tags: Open

Azalea had left her bag on her shoulders, coming down from the trees into her campground she shifted, he short red and brown hair growing longer and staying only on her head while the rest faded away to smooth skin.

She stretched afterwards, making sure she had no problems after her jaunt in the trees. Her jaw was a bit numb, but that was because a fossa's jaw opening capabilities were different than a humans. Azalea started a small fire, the frogs she brought home would not keep her full but she could hunt whenever. Everything always tasted better cooked, and she set them on a flat rock to let them get crispy.

──────────────────────────

Scott Lee Guinn | Horse | 21 yr | Single Male | No Alliance
Current Location: leaving his hut
Tags: Open

The hole Scott had dug was a decent size by now, the river was low and had not risen in his time here. So far the limbs of trees, bamboo, and other things have been very nice with his wall idea, and he now had a thick wall over the entrance to protect him from the insects and predators. His next task was a door, he would cut a hole for it in the wall later, and for now he would just move the wall when he needed out. For now though, Scott was hungry, and finding food was always hard as a human. With a groan, he shifted to his horse form, the muscular animal had better senses than he and it made food an easy task. He was already vegetarian, his tastebuds since figuring out his powers had been messed up with red meat.

The grass around the river was bitter, and he had had enough of that nonsense this morning. He set his hooves along the path that would take him deeper into the woods, and he hoped to find either fruit or something that his horse self could eat just to fill his empty stomach.
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Confidential Trials/O+A

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:30 pm

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

-Β·=»‑· ᴘ ᴇ α΄€ Ι΄ ᴜ α΄› ·‑«=Β·-

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β€’- male -β€’ β€’- doberman -β€’ β€’- fifteen -β€’
β€’- location; by a stream -β€’ β€’- tags; hubert -β€’ β€’- mentions; n/a -β€’

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
    Peanut rubbed tears that were begining to swell in his eyes away and nodded. "Alright." He replied softly. He glanced up at Hubert, then winced as he felt his sensitive skin burning from the sun's rays. Peanut hesitated before asking if they could move into the shade, as he didn't want to damage his skin. Before Hubert could reply, Peanut quickly stood and walked into the bush Hubert had hidden in before. He crouched, staying out of the sun. He store at the ground, unsure what to say. "This has to be some kind of game, some cruel test." He thought out loud.
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

Postby glitter » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:49 am

α΄‘Ιͺʟʟᴏᴑ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄…Ιͺᴇ Κœα΄œΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€/20/Polar Bear/Major:Ecology/Activity:?/Alliance:none/Tags: Scarlett

Willow winced at Scarlett's words. Secretly, she had been hoping that the other women would have a way to get down. Willow had no idea how to get her down. Willow glanced back up at the sky. There was no way she would be getting food now and by the looks of it, they might not even have time to find proper shelter, especially with this woman stuck in a tree.

Willow's eyes widened at the significance of the other's words as the words clicked. She flew. Willow got a flare of hope. Perhaps she wasn't alone? Perhaps Scarlett also had her ability but was too shy to show it off? Nervously laughing and not wanting to weird out her new friend, she asked "What exactly do you mean by flying? Can you... um... shift?". Seeing the other's confused expression, she added "You know, it's when you change into an animal..." she trailed off, realizing she probably sounded like a lunatic.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

Postby glitter » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:47 pm

α΄€κœ±Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄€α΄œΙ’α΄œκœ±α΄› ᴄʀᴇᴇ/24/Horned Viper/Major:Engineering/Activity:fishing?/Alliance:none/Tags: Kaylen

Asher chuckled at the boy's confusion. He was clearly happier, making it easier to approach. Waving his hand and grinning picturesquely, he emerged from the bushes. "Hey! It's Asher August Cree but I guess you can call me Ash for short. As for where we are, I haven't a gotten a clue but I've got more from where that came from." he said cheerfully, as he pointed at the fish in the boy's hand. Plopping down next to him, he picked up the net. "It's a pretty neat idea that you have going on here but I don't think it's very practical, unless you have a boat or somethin'. 'Cause I wouldn't get in the water if I were you. You never know what's in there." Realizing he had been rambling on, Asher started to gather his things and stand up. "Well, it's gonna be getting dark soon and I better go start cooking up my fish. Walk with me? Maybe we can talk over some make-shift kebabs."

Though he was acting very kind and chill, Asher was really hoping that the boy would accept his offer. Maybe he had some information he could benefit from, or at the very least, he would provide some entertainment. Asher had been starting to get quite bored over the past few days.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:03 pm

Kaylen//Male//Blackbuck//No alliances// Tags: Asher

Kaylen nearly leapt from his skin as the older man emerged from the bushes. β€œI’m Kaylen. Kaylen or just Kay are fine” He said, watching him warily. Some part of him told him to run, to get as far away from the creepy bush man. But his mind was so frazzled right now that Kaylen couldn’t possibly think straight. He simply sat dumb,y as Asher’s chattered on, scarcely able to follow as he jumped from subject to subject.

As Asher stood to walk away, though, the invitation to join him seemed to reach Kaylen pretty well- the man absently standing as well. Perhaps in a bit, it would sink in some more. But for now.. Kaylen was just tired. And starved, face pale and dark circles beneath his eyes. He would accept the help even if Asher May secretly want to harm him.

phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™”005 ━ πšœπš“ [𝘻𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘱𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘴]

Postby ordinary people » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:21 am

β™” ━ πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πš•πšŽπšπš πš“πš˜πšžπš‹πšŽπš›πš
cis-female ━ twenty-two ━ bisexual ━ zoology student
animal: barn owl ━━━ tags; willow ━━━ alliances; here
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
watching willow wince, she let out a sigh, her mind came up blank when she tried to think how she could get to the ground safely without shifting. if she was alone, she'd have no problem staying in the tree all night but thankfully she wasn't and she doubted that the other woman wouldn't want to risk her life to get up here with her.

furrowing her brows as the person below started laughing, she looked around to try and find the source of her sudden joy. perhaps, it wasn't a good idea to travel with someone who seemed.. unstable. "I know what you mean!" she interjected loudly and then started to smile, showing her teeth. any thought of leaving willow's company vanished, she was too glad to had found not just a person but a person like her; a shifter. rolling her neck slowly and pulling her shoulders back, she shifted. it was something she had never been able to get used to, re-opening her eyes and suddenly be able to see with better depth and have binocular vision. hearing every miniscule sound like the rustling of leaves or the distant cries of animals. Stretching her mousy brown wings, which were white underneath, the feather lay placid since the large jungle trees blocked any wind. bouncing to the side, she glided towards the floor, to the right of the other shifter and then transformed back as a human before she hit the ground. as a result, she stumbled forwards but was able to catch her balance. dusting her hands on her leggings, scarlett straightened her back and turned to face willow whilst saying "that wasn't as graceful as I thought it would be."
ordinary people

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:49 pm

α΄€κœ±Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄€α΄œΙ’α΄œκœ±α΄› ᴄʀᴇᴇ/24/Horned Viper/Major:Engineering/Activity:cooking/Alliance:none/Tags: Kaylen

Asher let out a breath he hadn't realized he had been holding. He was relieved that the boy had agreed to join him. Plus, it would have need super awkward. Happy that he hadn't scared him off, Asher led the boy to his temporary 'camping spot'. He had managed to drag four logs into a square around a make shift fire pit. The hollow space in the logs served as his bed. It was a perfect cozy fit when her shifted into his animal form.
Patting on a bench, gesturing for the boy to sit down, he took a seat opposite from him so that he could see his face clearly. Striking up a fire, he began to clean his haul of fish, rubbing off the scales and removing the bones. "So while I make dinner, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? What's you name?"
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[eva | 1] [hubert | 6] [devyn | 7]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:59 am

── EVANGELINE SUMMERS ─────────────────────
x─ twenty ─ female ─ pangolin ─ asexual heteroromantic ─ location; jungle floor ─ mentions; none ─ tags; scott ─
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

small claws ripped at the tree bark, digging into the wood and peeling it back. ripping the bark back the pangolin exposed the wood beneath, and the bugs crawling around. if she could she would smile triumphantly, but in this form, eva was limited in her facial expressions. the insects didn’t last long for the pangolin used her long, sticky tongue to suck them up. while the jungle wasn’t the pangolin’s natural habitat, evangeline was finding it quite easy to find her next meal, though doing anything else posed a problem for the young woman. backing away from the tree the pangolin turned around and, in a few moments, returned to being a human. the claws shrank into nails, the snout into a nose and lips, the scales shrinking into the skin or turning into hair, and the body growing. in place of the pangolin was now a young woman. standing up and patting the dirt off of her jeans, eva started heading back to her camp, hands gripping onto the backpack straps across her chest. some days ago evangeline had woken up in the jungle with a note barely explaining what was going on, since then there has been a lot of crying, cussing, and screaming. with no clue on what was going on, and being on her own, evangeline was finding it hard to keep a positive attitude after only two days. the loneliness was a little too much for the young woman too. while pangolins are solitary creatures, humans weren’t, and so eva was constantly at battle with loneliness, sometimes enjoying it but mostly despising it. on top of that eva had no clue how to do much of anything. it was a perpetual struggle where she would overthink the situation, making herself sad or anxious, as well as attempt to do something like set up a small hut, then get angry when it collapsed in on itself. things were rough.

as evangeline headed to her campground, something occurred to her, she had no idea where she was. i mean, yeah, she’s in an unfamiliar jungle, but as she wandered from her camp to get food and water she got herself turned around and didn’t know her way back. everything looked the same in all directions. huffing at her own stupidity, eva could feel tears welling in her eyes. she didn’t want to be here, she didn’t want to be forced to survive, she wanted to go home wherever that may be with whatever family she might have had. Β why her? why this horrid place? wiping the tears streaming down her face she tried to force away these thoughts. picking a direction eva heading toward where she thought her camp was. she had been wandering around utterly lost for perhaps ten minutes when the movement of something big nearby caught her eye. freezing and turning toward the movement evangeline tried to peer through the thick flora to see what it was she saw. her mind immediately went to thinking it was a leopard or big predator like that. however, as she got a quick glimpse of the creature eva saw that it was much bigger and bore no spots. it definitely wasn’t a big cat, so what was it? she was too scared to investigate. if it was a predator it would be able to kill her easily in either of her forms. but it might also be another person. did she really want to take that chance?

curiosity got the best of the girl. taking a few steps forward eva pushed some tree branches out of her face to get a better view of the creature. to her surprise, it was a horse. what in the world was a horse doing in the jungle? if anything the sight was one of the more peculiar things that have happened thus far. could it be possible that, just like evangeline, this was a person with an animal form? that made more sense than a random horse in a jungle, though she couldn’t be sure. ripping a small branch from the nearby tree, eva held it out to the horse. here horsey horsey, here? she called to it questioningly, still unsure if it was just a horse or something more. if it was just a horse then maybe she could befriend it and finally have someone other than herself to talk to. slightly waving the branch she tried to entice it over to her.

── HUBERT FINLEY PIERS ──────────────────────
x─ twenty two ─ male ─ rabbit ─ bisexual ─ location; stream ─ mentions; none ─ tags; peanut ─
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

standing up as the other suddenly started for the shade, explaining how he didn’t want to damage his skin, hugh nodded. of course, he said, following after the younger male. the shade was welcoming in the hot and humid environment. standing beneath a tree a few feet from peanut, hugh wondered how the kid would be able to survive for long if he couldn’t be out in the sun for long. if this kid got a sunburn, well sunburn can lead to dehydration which can lead to heatstroke which can lead to death. the man felt like he needed to do something to help. i’ll be right back, he uttered, pushing his was back through the underbrush to where he had been when he first spotted peanut. reaching the bank of the bush where hugh had placed his bag he grabbed the sack and started back to peanut. once he pushed his way back through the underbrush and into the shade, hugh knelt down and rummaged around inside the bag. pulling out the hooded jacket he had woken up in, hugh held it out to peanut. i know it’s a little hot for the jacket, but i figure the hood could help protect your eyes and face. just make sure to keep hydrated when wearing it, he offered.

── DEVYN LISBETH WILSON ────────────────────
x─ twenty four ─ female ─ golden eagle ─ homosexual ─ location; jungle floor ─ mentions; none ─ tags; spink ─

carefully observing as spink began to demonstrate how to make a rope out of the vine, dev found herself able to follow along, though at a much slower pace than spink was moving at. still, it seemed easy enough once she got the hang of it. easy peasy, look at that, devyn said with confidence as she held up the rope she crafted, the first of many most likely. it wasn't the prettiest makeshift rope, and there were improvements to be had, but for dev it was a great accomplishment. on her own dev might have been able to figure out how to create a rope, but possibly in a more crude manner than how spink did so. thanks, twig, she said, gently tugging on the ends of the rope but not applying too much pressure in case it might break under too much strain. after testing the stability of the rope devyn curled it into a circle and placed it top her head like a crown. queen of the jungle, she thought to herself, a small smile appearing on her lips. one of each gender you say? if that's the case then i'm sorry to say, but you're not my type, dev uttered, recoiling as spink poked her nose, causing her makeshift crown fall off her head. she rolled her eyes as spink waved the pokey stick. well if i’m so charming then maybe i can charm others into impaling themselves on the pokey stick, she commented, readjusting her vine crown as spink called her the fish catching queen supreme. you bet i am, twig. the best, and possibly the only one, around. she sat up proudly and smirked. oh no, her ego is growing ever stronger. as spink spoke dev leaned forward as he began to sketch out his idea in the dirt, the vine crown falling off her head once again. this time dev left the vine alone and instead focused on the drawing. the idea was a good one, it definitely would save them a lot of time and energy rather if they tried fishing themselves. but constructing the trap may prove to be a hassle. it would take quite a bit of time and energy to make, but the final product would make up for those losses. look at you, so full of ideas. i think we could figure this out, dev had a shine in her eyes that hadn’t been there before. she was excited that this whole ordeal was going well so far. she hadn’t died yet, been horribly injured, had found a partner in crime, one who knew what he was doing, and overall was surviving. things were going well. getting up from her sitting place dev turned to spink. let’s get started on making that trap then.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:30 pm

α΄‘Ιͺʟʟᴏᴑ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄…Ιͺᴇ Κœα΄œΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€/20/Polar Bear/Major:Ecology/Activity:?/Alliance:none/Tags: Scarlett

Willow's mouth gaped in both astonishment and surprise as she watched the beautiful barn owl glide down. It must be so useful having an animal one could actually use in this environment. "Forget graceful." she replied to Scarlett. "At least your animal is useful. I'd like die in five seconds if I shifted." she said. Though she was exaggerating the truth, Willow was quite pissed at the fact that her abilities were rendered useless in this hot, humid world. Polar bears were a formidable opponent but that's only if you didn't overheat first. "Well, we better get going.", she sighed and started following the deer path she had been using earlier. Turning around, she asked her new-found companion, "Have any particular places in mind?".
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me