≋Across≋ ≋The≋ ≋Void≋ (CLOSED)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ≋Across≋ ≋The≋ ≋Void≋ (CLOSED)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:12 pm

Aurelio De La Cruz
28|Transmale|Fort
Medic|Electrokinesis
Tagged: Aiden, Veratrum
He shook his head, in both withered amusement and disbelief. "You should learn to listen at least a little." Aurelio replied, then took a better look at the wound. Just as he thought. "I'm going to clean it with antiseptic first, then I'll use aloe vera to calm it. Also, I've got something to gently rub around it, to numb the pain. It's not quite as effective as an... alternative... but it should be okay." the alternative Aurelio meant involved using a needle, though did his best to accommodate his patients as to not make them uncomfortable. He cleaned and treated the wound, before carefully inspecting Aiden's fingers. "I'm going to reset a finger. It's out of place." Aurelio said, then took hold of Aiden's hand in both of his. "On the count of three... One," he reset Aiden's finger, without counting all the way to three. He then innocently smiled as he then found an ice pack. "Try not to melt the ice immediately." he said, giving it to Aiden to put on the swelling. Then, he used waterproof bandages to carefully wrap up the wound, to prevent further damage to it.

Flynn Griffin
29|Cismale|Agent
Gadget Developer
Tagged: Cosmo, Open
Flynn smiled again, brightly, pleased that Cosmo agreed to let him join. "That's great! I'll see you in an hour, then." he said, and waved as she left.
Then, he set about preparing the devices. Specifically calibrated to detect and hone in on the peculiar 'waves' in the air that magic created when it was used, Flynn hoped that they'd find the Fort with it easily. Maybe he'd also get to see what all the fuss with the Fort and the magic users were as well. Were they evil? Out to get the agents? He wasn't sure.
He let the other agents continue with the work on the grapplers - the devices didn't need much to prepare, so he could do it by himself anyway. He had three that were fully developed and finished, so he focused on them, and decided that all three could be used.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:13 pm

Veratrum / Fort Hall / Tags: Aiden, Aurelio

Veratrum watched Aiden sack the medical supplies, wondering what he was trying to accomplish. Aurelio was only a couple feet away and he’d defiantly heard them enter, why not just ask for the stuff? Brill chirped a greeting in the medic’s direction, his feathers settling down into a more relaxed position. While he might not wholly trust other people outside of Veratrum and Nayden, he did carry a certain level of respect for the role of a healer.
She caught the role of gauze easily, looking down at it, than back at Aiden, raising one eyebrow, “what? You expecting’ me to play nurse or somthin’?” She asked, rolling the cloth between her palms absentmindedly. To her credit she only looked mildly phased when Aiden lit his hand on fire and almost laughed when Aurelio ran over and started fussing over him. Veratrum crosses her arms smugly. “You do know that not everything has to be solved with fire, right?” She asked teasingly, a bit surprised someone with fire powers could actually burn themselves. Veratrum yawned, she leaned against the wall and just overall staying off to the side so she didn’t get in anyone’s way. This had certainly been an interesting way to start the morning.

Nayden / government building / Tags: Noel, Maximilian, Cosmo

He didn’t realize how tired his arms had gotten until Maximilian came over and took half off them. “T-thanks” he said, looking both very relieved and mortified that the senior agent was helping him. At the comment about either flirting or helping he seemed to grip the paper a bit tighter, not quiet sure if the comment was making fun of him or not. He was an amnesiac paper pusher with zero social skill, he couldn’t imagine why anyone would want to flirt with him. “ah, I’m fine really. Some, um, thanks anyways?” He told Noel and gave her an small uncertain smile before hurrying after Maximillian. It wasn’t often he got to interact with other agents since he’d been banished to the archives to deal with the seemingly endless amounts of paperwork. Truth be told he didn’t hate it, sure it was boring but there was something very peaceful about working alone surrounded by the smell of paper and ink from those cheap ball point pens they kept supplying him with. At the very least it gave him plenty of time to day dreamed about actually talking to the ‘real’ agents and what it would be like to go on missions. Yet here they are, actually taking notice of him for once and he was acting like a total wimp scared of his own shadow. Nayden took a deep breath, setting the papers down at a table he began double checking they were all still in order before filing them. He was so focused on the task and trying not to do anything to embarrass himself that he almost didn’t hear Cosmos, almost. Nayden froze, one of the loose papers slipping from his grasp. He turned slowly, looking at her with an expression of complete astonishment and disbelief. “M-me? Go on a mission?” He asked, not quiet believing what he’d just heard. “Well, yes! Yes of course I’d like to go! That- That would be fantastic! A-are you sure?” He was staring at Cosmos, trying, and failing, not to look super eager.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ≋Across≋ ≋The≋ ≋Void≋ (OPEN!)

Postby Twilight Prince » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:37 pm

A r i o n _K. _ W i l l i a m s
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Male//Chief of Security//Fort Resident//Heightened Senses//Metal Manipulation//Tags: Aero, Laena

"Well it's neither your birthday, nor the day that you learn to do that, I'll have you know. Also, it might occur to you that I would not enjoy your 'winning' since it is at my expense." He then added on, sternly, "Also, don't call me Ari. It's either Mr. Williams or Arion. Ari sounds too feminine. .." Something about the nickname bothered him and it would be wise not to take advantage of that. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed. "I really don't see why you think its wise to take advantage of me. You know you'll only get yourself in trouble."
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerpot » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:40 pm

Aero Zudekwaf

23|Male|Location: Gym|Tags: Arion, Laena; Open

Aero slowed to a jog, smiling to himself. He knew Laena liked to cause mayhem, and he didn't harass her too much for it. It would have been entertaining to watch Arion get pranked just once, but his senses were far too good for that. Aero wondered if he could mask Laena's sound with his illusions, but he knew Arion was stern and it wouldn't be nice so he shook that thought off and stopped the treadmill.
"Hey Laena," He greeted her, stepping off the treadmill. He strolled over to the simulation area to practice using his abilities. The gym was equipped with simulation technology which allows them to practice their abilities without causing any (read: much) property damage. He launched a simulation where he was in a town and a horde of government agents were running towards him. He hadn't tried this sim yet, and he wasn't sure what to expect. Well, I guess it'll hone my abilities Aero thought as he pressed start.

Cosmo Kejfak

25|Female|Location: Office|Tags: Nayden, Clove; Open

"Yeah, I'm sure. I mean, there's already like a hundred other secretaries organizing the archive already. You seem like you want to do something more exciting." Cosmo smiled at Nayden, sensing his enthusiasm. She knew about how he was kidnapped from the fort and they weren't supposed to tell him about that, but she felt that if the magicians thought he, even without any powers, was good enough to leave the fort to do stuff then he should be good enough to go on field missions with the team too.
"You can be our lookout to start," Cosmo said, explaining the ranks to him. "Sorry that I can't get you a more interesting job to start, but I doubt the higher-ups would be happy if I gave you something important. We've already got a fighter, a techie, an undercover agent, and whatever Clove is. I'm the leader, as you already know. If you do good on this mission, then I can file a report to the higher-ups to tell them that you're a valuable member and should be sent on more missions. You think you can manage that?"
Cosmo glanced at Clove, who was doing something with paper at her desk. She wondered if Clove was just dead weight to drag around and walked over to the agent.
"Clove, I think we need to talk. About your job."
Flowerpot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:32 pm

Maximilian Fable║ 28║Male║Bi║Agent║ With; Noel, Nayden, etc...

Max set the rest of the paper next to where Nayden had gone silently looking through them quickly. He moved in time to catch the paper that the other male dropped and set it on the desk. He hummed silently as he ignored the others and placed a couple of the papers in their place. With the armor and weapons, he had on him he seemed rather out of place in the archives but he wasn't one to care as long as he wasn't dying in the outfit.

Aiden♞24♞Male♞Bi♞Fire manipulation♞ With; Veratrum, Aurelio, ...

"If it's a high enough heat or a certain amount of time at least I can get burned or close a wound." He looked up slightly pointing out the old burnt patch/scar on his chin. Aiden was about talk but let out a surprised pained noise and glared at Aurelio, "I swear if you didn't have electrical powers... or was as handsome," He mumbled quietly the last part before continuing, " I would try to punch you. We don't want to burn the doc." Aiden spoke with an annoyed expression his amber eyes focussing slightly on his wounded hand to bring his body temperature down a tad not to melt the ice as quickly as he normally would.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:26 pm

⇝Laena Quincent⇝
    Female | 21 | Strategist | Air + Invisibility | Heterosexual | Tagged: Aero, Arion

"Ari..." Laena quietly repeated the nickname under her breath, stifling a snicker before putting on a straight face. "Yes yes, how terrible it would be if I was to get in trouble for playing a prank on you." She replied in a posh tone, "how terrible indeed if I was to be the very first person to ever successfully play a prank on our dear, responsible, and oh so strict, Mr. Williams." She gave a sigh that lasted far too long, her tone dramatically full of anguish although her eyes said otherwise. Although she would never admit it, she liked that Arion never fell for her pranks, making the challenge all the more thrilling.

Shooting Arion a somewhat apologetic glance (forgetting for a split second that he couldn't see her), she pivoted smoothly on her heel, waved dismissively towards Arion and beamed as Aero greeted her. She wondered sometimes if the 23 year old male ever considered helping her in her pranks, although she figured he was far too kind to help her in any such ways.

Laena was just about to exit the gym when she paused at the door mid thought. She had been cooped up in the fort for a couple of weeks now and it had been way too quite around here for her to rest at ease. Her strategic ability during fights were often accompanied by her intuition of her opponents movements, and right now, that intuition said that things had been quiet for too long.

Smoothly trailing back to where Aero had started doing some simulation training, Lae casually slipping into the simulation arena. She cast Arion a side glance, hoping he wouldn't eavesdrop and rebuke her request.
    "So..." She began, ducking as an agent lunged for Aero from behind her, "I was wondering if you were going to send any scouts out any time soon." "She continued, side stepping another charging agent, "Y'know how valuable I am on the field. Perhaps you could send me out there? Just for a couple of days?" She pressed on, hoping he would say yes. "It'll be quick and fast. And no one will get hur-!" Her words were cut off as a more solid looking agent swept her off her feet. Curse these life like projections enhanced with some sort of magic.
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~5

Postby sorellabac » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:33 am

♣.ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
agent ~ 24 ~ ♀ ~ location: office ~ tags: Cosmo, open

"If you're firing me I'm taking all the paper before I go," Clove replied nonchalantly, unconcerned with possibly getting kicked out, "also I'll be stealing all the chocolate from the fridge," She eyed the nearby window, wondering if she would die if she jumped out it. It would be fun jumping out of a window, except all the paper might get crumpled and crumpled paper does not make good airplanes. The chocolate might also break, and tiny pieces of chocolate are pretty annoying to clean out of backpacks and pockets. But would her legs break? Eh, it was a risk she was willing to take.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:39 am

A r i o n _K. _ W i l l i a m s
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Male//Chief of Security//Fort Resident//Heightened Senses//Metal Manipulation//Tags: Aero, Laena

He sighed, effectively disappointed in her. He, himself, did not head into the simulation because it wasn't effective towards the way he sensed things. He sat outside, thinking to himself, and continuing to stretch. "What's her problem with me? I'm only just doing my job, and it's not my fault that I don't like being messed with." He grumbled, shaking his head. "Too bad I can't blame it on their age, seeing as I'm less than 5 years older. Then I could say 'I wasn't that way when I was that age'." He chuckled a little. "I guess my life's a bit depressing then."
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:52 am

Aurelio De La Cruz
28|Transmale|Fort
Medic|Electrokinesis
Tagged: Aiden, Veratrum
"Please, Aurelio. You don't need to call me 'Doc'." Aurelio said to Aiden, then he shook his head again. He didn't quite hear what it was that Aiden mumbled, but he figured it would be best to not ask... at least, for the time being. He then went to prepare another ice pack, almost certain that another would be needed, as he was sure the first one would melt before it was time to remove it. "You'll need to keep the ice pack on it for about fifteen, twenty minutes, so get comfortable." he then added. After a few moments, he smiled warmly. "You'll be fine, though. You'll just need to come back tomorrow so I can check the wound and give it a fresh bandage. It won't need stitches, though you do need to be more careful." Aurelio explained.

Flynn Griffin
29|Cismale|Agent
Gadget Developer
Tagged: Cosmo, Open
Flynn smiled again, brightly, pleased that Cosmo agreed to let him join. "That's great! I'll see you in an hour, then." he said, and waved as she left.
Then, he set about preparing the devices. Specifically calibrated to detect and hone in on the peculiar 'waves' in the air that magic created when it was used, Flynn hoped that they'd find the Fort with it easily. Maybe he'd also get to see what all the fuss with the Fort and the magic users were as well. Were they evil? Out to get the agents? He wasn't sure.
He let the other agents continue with the work on the grapplers - the devices didn't need much to prepare, so he could do it by himself anyway. He had three that were fully developed and finished, so he focused on them, and decided that all three could be used.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:11 am

Noel T. West / 17-years-old / Female / Dimensional Pockets / Undercover Agent / Tags; ??? Y’all just kinda moved on so I guess I’m on my own

Noel walked to the front entrance of the building, heading out without another word, pulling down her sleeves over her hands. She’s been in the Fort plenty of times, making it known for her to blend into the background of everyone there. But her mission this time was simple and easy: use her powers. It seemed like she was going to have a fun time throwing stuff into her pockets and taking them back out. The idea made her sigh; not because it seemed exhausting, but by the fact it was a bit... Boring. But, she’ll have one hell of a walk to the Fort. It was most certainly a walk, nearly a whole day, as long as she didn’t stop for breaks or anything. If she had taken a car or anything of the sort, a Fort resident could track it to the Agency. And worse: To her.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me