Let History Not Repeat Itself {O/A}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Let History Not Repeat Itself {O/A}

Postby Nessiie » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:19 am

Rielle Eden | 17 | Passenger Pigeon | tagged;; Talian

Rielle had gotten off work early; though she loved her job, she was glad to have some time to herself after a stressful week so far. Not only was the veterinary clinic she worked at chaotic, with sick patients coming in constantly, she had witnessed at least four shifters get hauled away within the past couple days. Every time she saw a van or a police officer, she was paranoid that they'd finally found her. That her life was over just like that. She knew she already took risks shifting as often as she did. She was careful about it, but she couldn't help but wonder who was waiting in the shadows every time her body changed and her wings took flight. This constant state of fear was almost enough to make Rielle hole up in her grandma's house for the rest of her life, but she enjoyed going out. Though she wasn't necessarily a people person, she loved her job, she loved watching the bustle of the city and how those around her lived their lives.

Sighing, and pushing past the nervousness that came with having to actually talk to someone, Rielle walked into the small cafe, deciding she deserved a little treat before heading home. This coffee shop was her favorite; it was lively, but not overly busy. She wasn't able to stop in often, but she visited whenever she could. She opened the door to the shop, smiling at the familiar bell chime that sounded every time she entered. She waited in line, and gave the boy at the register a kind grin as she approached him. "Hello! Could I get a hot chocolate, please?" She asked, "And if you could drop in a couple extra marshmallows just for me, that'd be absolutely awesome" She said with a light chuckle. She tapped her foot on the ground, a habit that came with her anxious nature.
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaddestHatter~ » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:13 pm

Athena Blair

Athena heard the school bell behind her chime loudly, alerting those inside and outside the school that whatever class period was currently going on, had just concluded. She rolled her eyes and grumbled as she stood up slowly from the steps. The bell only meant that a mass of college students would be exiting and entering the classes. This also meant she had to deal with seeing the prissy, high-class girls prance around gossiping about biology and mathematics. Athena had never been one for school, her attention never granted her more than fifteen minutes in a desk chair. Instead, her body and mind craved the outdoors, freedom and running around causing trouble who-knew-where. If she had the financial opportunity to actually attend school, paired with a degree she actually was interested in, then she would have considered going to college. A part of her was jealous, but she tucked that deep inside herself, sheltered amongst other traumatic events. She stood up from her perch and dusted her pants off, as if dust had collected from how long she had been sitting there for.

Valerie Ivy

TAGS: KEEGAN ROYCE

Valerie felt her face burn as she released a breathy sigh, "I apologize. I've been in such a rush lately, maybe this is a sign that I actually need to slow down," She squeaked and scratched at the back of her neck awkwardly as she raised her eyebrows in a silent scorn at herself for acting so foolish. She took her glove off and held her hand out, "The name's Valerie." She introduced herself with a wide smile of her perfectly aligned teeth. Having a dentist for a father wasn't so bad. Something about the boy was different, she could sense it coming off of him in waves. She cocked an eyebrow and then hooked her finger over her shoulder to indicate the city blocks around them, "I'm actually going to walk around for a bit before class, care to join?" In reality, although she wanted the company, she needed it. The city for a shifter was a dangerous one. She knew this. At least pairing herself with someone who seemed normal would mask her temporarily from those who wanted to capture her kind.
Yes, I'm a foodie.
MaddestHatter~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:52 am

{Damien and Sebastian are open c:}

Allie || 18 years old || Female || Quagga || Tags; Roman
The government official looked at Von and narrowed his eyes at his response. Without even thinking the offical grabbed Von by the collar and slammed him against the nearest building. "I ask again, which way did she go?" He asked firmly, eyes narrowed.

Allie had found herself in a bit of a bind. She had taken the wrong road in the town during her run and had found herself in the middle of the busy part of town with plenty of enforcers ready to catch her. She was glad when the familiar vehichle popped up in front of her. Without even speaking she hopped in. "Thanks." She spoke with a happy sigh. She had never met this man before but she had heard of his vehichle. I mean, who could miss a purple and chrome convertable? When she saw a black van pulling up near behind them she quickly stated. "You'd better put the pedal to the metal unless you want us both to get caught!" She spoke quickly.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:31 am

Blaise Winchester
Zanzibar Leopard
Tagged: Damien (mention).
Eventually, Blaise finished playing his violin, a little too concerned with what was happening outside and not wanting to be a distraction... or get too much attention. He didn't mind one or two standing by to listen, but any more would be a crowd he didn't want to handle.
Afterwards, he pulled on a pair of shoes, and went outside, side-stepping past the others, then looking down the street in the direction that he saw Damien drive off in. Blaise frowned a little, and started walking. He wasn't entirely sure where he wanted to go, but figured the air and a quick walk around the area would give him time to consider what he wanted to do next, without cooping himself up quite so much.

Keegan Royce
Falkland Islands Wolf
Tagged: Valerie
He sort of thought that the conversation would end there, and that they would both go their separate ways. So, Keegan was quite surprised as the woman kept talking, and even introduced herself. He was a little confused, though still quite welcome to the conversation. He didn't really know what to say about the young woman's comment about herself needing to slow down, so he decided not to comment on it, and just introduced himself as well. "My name's Keegan." he said, and after a moment of hesitation, shook Valerie's offered hand, then withdrew his hand after a moment, a little quickly. He blinked a couple of times when she asked him to walk with her. It would probably be safer than being alone... and he assumed that she was just a regular human, so perhaps it would be even safer. Not that people really suspected he was a shifter anyway, but still. Keegan nodded slightly. "Sure. I don't really have anywhere specific to be yet anyway." he replied, then smiled warmly, though still a little shyly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:44 am

Galverian Vikailavich Von Negresculupu
Von
DireWolf

Von smirked when the man slammed him against a building. He took hold of the man's wrist and twisted it off of hi shift collar. "You know. You really shouldn't make enemies with a heavyweight fighting champion." He said as he shoved the man back. "Like I said. Try using some d@mned manners and it'll get you farther." He as he started to walk off. "You lost her, you find her. Maybe you people should invest in dogs."
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:56 am

Triveras Roman Galverious
Roman
Male
Tag - Allie
Black Maned Cape Lion

Roman laughed at her comment about getting caught. He had never been caught and they could never keep up with his driving. "Buckle up." He said with a smirk as he threw the car into gear and burned rubber tearing out. It didn't take long for him to be well over 150 MPH. He shifted gears as he went and dodged traffic with ease. "Got a place to lay low?" He asked her simply. She had been made so it was likely that they were already all over her place.

Talian Zeveran Hiswari
Talian / Sinbad
Male
Tag- Rielle Eden
Mammoth

Talian gave her a politely charming smile as he took her order. "I suppose I could make an acception. Just this once" He said with a wink as he turned to get her drink together. He turned back to her after only a second. "My apologies Miss. Was that for here or to go?" He wanted to know so that he knew rather or not to make it in a mug or put it in a travel cup for her.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:51 pm

The government official swore as his wrist was twisted. "I don't care that you are a heavyweight fighting champion." He stumbled back as he was shoved. He gestured to his partner and they both approached Von from behind now. Soon the barrel of a weapon was pressed into Von's back. "We don't take kindly to being talked like that to. You should be helping us find any shifters. They are useful." He spoke. "Now, identification. You are coming with us." He explained.

Allie buckled herself up and held on as Roman took off down the streets. She glanced over at Roman. "Of course I have somewhere." She spoke with a laugh. "This is not my first rodeo with these guys. Begin heading west until you come across the West 66 Exit. My hide out is just beyond there. My baby is currently there as well. Without her I get sighted more easily." She grinned. Roman might have heard about her bike. It was famous for being the most effective government evasion vehicle of the Shifters.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:58 am

Galverian Vikailavich Von Negresculupu
Von
DireWolf

Von smirked when he felt the gun at his back. In a fluid movement, he ducked down and turned before taking hold of the barrel and twisting it from the man's grasp. "And I do not care to have guns pulled on me or talked to with a lack of respect either." He stated as he aimed the weapon back at them. "You are fools. This is why your government cannot catch such creatures. You chase them one by one." He smiled an evil and cruel smile. "My name is Vikalai Von Galveric. I am Russian intelligence operative here tracking a jumper." He said as he lowered the weapon. He knew they would run it for prints later. He reached inside his shirt pocket and pulled out the badge with the identification card. Everything would check out legit. After all the credentials were real. They had his photo, or at least the photo of a man who looked pretty much identical to Von. "I will not be going with you comrades. " He told them. "The jumper that I am after is wanted in my country for murder of seventeen villagers in the Caucasian mountains. I do not have time to waste. Nor do I have time to play games with you American trying to catch a child shifter."

-Russian Government Identification-
Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti -KGB-
-Inteligence Operative and Retirval Expert
Name: Vikalai Von Galveric
Species: Human

On the assignment logs, it would read as classified material.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:22 am

Lucy walked slowly to her next class, history 101, because there was no use geting there early as she sat in the back anyawse. She rarely payed attention on this class as she already knew all the material but needed the credits to graduate. She wold have preferred to only show up on test days but her professor was a stickler for attendanc. Lucy wold just spend the time doing her other HW instead, and participating just enough to get credet but not be noticed. She wold be done for the day after this class because her two afternoon classes got canceled. It didn't surprise her that her Art teacher was ditching as that was typical, but her English professor was alwase so punctual. she had needed to to read the mass email form the professor twice to be sure. Later she hurd a rumor that the professors kids had been snatched.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:52 am

The government official scowled and narrowed his eyes as his weapon was grabbed and pointed back at him. He stole his weapon back as Von took his identification out of his pocket. They looked over the identification with intrigue. "Fine then, be on your way and good luck with catching them." He explained before they turned and left Von alone.

Allie buckled herself up and held on as Roman took off down the streets. She glanced over at Roman. "Of course I have somewhere." She spoke with a laugh. "This is not my first rodeo with these guys. Begin heading west until you come across the West 66 Exit. My hide out is just beyond there. My baby is currently there as well. Without her I get sighted more easily." She grinned. Roman might have heard about her bike. It was famous for being the most effective government evasion vehicle of the Shifters.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me