Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Dragonhearted | Open & Accepting

Postby BlackWren » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:00 am

Princess Loril Mercer // 17 years // Female // Homosexual // Origins: Knosihs Firelands // Form: Human
Tags: -- // Location: Palace Ballroom

She came sweeping into the ballroom in flurry of contained movement. Clearly late in all regards, but decked in her finest none the less. Amber colored gems and various metal rings of gold tied her hair in places, holding braids in place and artfully leaving some places to let her natural curls play.
    Loril wore a black and crimson dress with detailed embroidery done in the same colors along the bodice of the dress. It held tightly to her form, and the skirts themselves were rested close - upon her request, as courtly and poofy petticoats... Didn't last long when Loril finds them.
    Her pale gold eyes scanned the crowd of people and instantly fell upon her brother, a familiar face in the sea of strangers. And she made a point to catch his eye and give a polite smile to him and those gathered near him, inclining her head before seamlessly integrating into the line for food. While there she chatted carefully with those around her, making polite conversation and introducing herself.

Wren Syntek // 22 years // Male // Demisexual // Origins: Drumfolk Valley // Form: Human
Tags: -- // Location: His land

The soft click of a loom was music to Wren’s ears. Gently he maneuvered the threads, placing a color here and another there, but it was a slow process to create a tapestry and Wren was fine with that process. More than fine, actually. He was proud of his work, and hummed softly in contentment at the progress he’d already made that week.

Varis Kohaku // 19 years // Male // Homosexual // Origins: Naigori Wilds // Form: Human
Tags: Jonny Rann // Location: Naigori Wilds Palace

Smoothing the last of today's preparations, Varis sighed softly in satifaction and nodded to himself.
    "Hopefully our Lord and Lady will be pleased when they arrive home..." He murmured before brushing his hands off almost methodically. From the lapels of his coat he produces a pocket watch, eyeing the time critically before seeming to think of something else and close it with finality, tucking it away. Varis then hurried to his room, taking his travel cloak and a small amount of coins to purchase some nessisary items for the pantry.
    Taking a shortcut from the inner Palace to the ramparts, he made his rounds to visit several of the Guard on his way to the central gates. In no time at all he was at the palace gates, and lifted a hand in greeting to Jonny.
    "Good afternoon Mr. Rann." He smiles politely, his violet eyes bright.
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:51 pm

Daniel Peters | 23 | Male | Homosexual | Drumfolk Valley | Human Form | Tags: xxx | his ranch

The dark haired male hummed as he finished his meal, downing a glass of water then going back out to do some work. His dog, Cupid, accompanied him as always. She was a female, her actual name was Freya, but it didn’t seem to matter to her. He’d given her pup Eros to Joey as a present, though they’d broken up...There were no hard feelings there, of course. The other three pups had gone to acquaintances and a friend. Shaking his head, he smiled as he walked with the golden and white Border collie to the barn, to check on the cow, sheep and goats again.

Jessie Rowan | 21 | Female | Bisexual | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Tags: Niko, open | Knosihs Firelands Palace

She sighed when she couldn’t find Niko...Worrying a moment, she did a half turn and saw him walking to some sickly looking boy their own age. Shaking her head, she huffed and ate standing up, instead of seeing if there were tables to sit at. Shaking her head, she stabbed a piece of strawberry and brought it to her mouth, eating then getting a blueberry to her mouth, eating that. She glanced about, taking note of the others around them.

Prince Joey Drew | 21 | Male | Homosexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: Niko | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Joey coughed again, shaking his head, but this time it didn’t stop right away...As such, this left his eyes waterig and throat hurting a bit. He sighed as he dried his eyes with his sleeve, secretly hoping no one was watching. That’s when another young man approached, and he also felt eyes on him. He glanced up to see the redhead from a moment prior, the one he’d looked at a moment. He turned his gaze back to the front of himself, watching the Varenfell prince approach, tilting his head a bit. “G-” he stopped to cough again, shaking his head. “Good evening. Is there, um...Is there any water, or just punch?” he asked.

Jonny Rann | 19 | Male | Asexual Panromantic | Naigori Wilds | Human Form | Tags: Varis Kohaku | Naigori Wilds Palace

The boy continued to hum as he stood watch at the palace gates, though yawned once or twice and had to shake his head and return his focus to watching for intruders, or anyone suspicious. He hoped the Lord or Lady, or even one of the heirs/heiresses, would praise him for a job well done. He then began to think and wonder if anyone would come to visit, possibly with food or water. Shaking his head once more, he returned to humming to pass the time, but kept a watchful eye on the world passing by. He sighed and brushed through his hair, wanting to switch to dragon form...So much easier to protect the palace that way. He was so bored now, in fact, that he started dozing, not noticing Varis approach. Therefore, he flinched and opened his eyes quick, growling. Seeing Varis there caused him to blush in embarrassment that he’d growled... “H-Hello, Varis.” he greeted, with a nod.

Circe Gwendolyn Nari | 25 | Female | Lesbian | Scorched Barrens | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Scorched Barrens desert

The dusty reddish she dragon had gone down to the river to drink, and now stretched her wings a moment. With a whip of her tail her wings folded to her sides, and she turned to start walking. She knew her family needed more food, and perhaps the royal family here would like to have some extra stock, though there were better hunters then her stationed around. She’d bet anything they’d already got out, caught prey, and brought it back...Shaking herself, she continued on towards the desert, hoping to find some hares or even a camel or two. She smirked at the thought of taking a camel down, considering she was quite a bit bigger than one.

Jade Lykos | 18 | Female | Pan | Terrennear Atoll | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Ocean by island she lives on

The blue dragon hummed and purred to herself, cat-like face angled downward to watch a school of fish swim by. Growling softly to herself, yet not angry, she dipped down and scooped many up, lifting to the surface and tossing them in a bucket. She picked the lid up with her teeth, putting it on and placing her head on it. When the flopping stopped, she removed the lid and went back down. Several times she did this, until three buckets were filled, then she roared for auntie and uncle. Returning to human form, she adjusted her wetsuit then picked up a bucket, following Moria and Myra back to the little store.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:28 pm

Varis Kohaku // 19 years // Male // Homosexual // Origins: Naigori Wilds // Form: Human

An amused growl rumbles from his throat like laughter in response to Jonny's embarrassment. Varis adjusts his white travelers cloak then, gathering the ends of it and pinning it a bit tighter around his shoulders.
    "I'm surprised you didn't go with our Lord and Lady," He mentions with a slight tilt of his head and a polite smile "Surely watching a gathering of Nobles is more interesting work then standing vigil over a doorway. Though I suppose it's more admirable to have stayed here then left with the Royal procession." He muses, crossing his arms and nodding thoughtfully.
    'A small chat can't hurt.' He reasons as his eyes shift to take in the position of the sun in the sky and assesses his own need to amuse himself. 'Besides, I have plenty of time before the shops close for the day and the poor man looks about as cooped up as I feel.'
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:58 am

Faelan Swiftwind | 19 | Male | Pansexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: Dante Mercer, Kkinya Wrigs | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Faelan leaned back on his heels, wondering if he should step away now that someone else had come over to talk to the prince. This sort of party was so different from the lively chaos he was used too, so many hidden social cues. In a way it was exciting, just as Dante had mentioned, it was difficult to tell one rank from another. For one night only he could pretend to be an rich noble or ever distant royalty, someone who actually mattered. He grinned to himself, an took another bite of the food. It was the spicy meat and Faelan realized that Dante hadn’t been kidding when he’d said it was spicy. He felt his throat burn and he turned away, coughing into his sleeve. From what he could taste through the burn was good and nothing at all like what the served back that the isle. “Dang.” He muttered. “Ah Dante,” He said, giving the prince and the women an apologetic smile, “Sorry to, ah, interrupt but could you um let me know were I could, you know, step out for a minute?”

Irene Török | 9 | female | Pansexual | Cardrath Peaks | Human Form | Tags: Open! | Cardrath Peaks Palace

Irene sat in her room at the castle, quieting fuming that her parents hadn’t let her go with them to the party. It wasn’t fair, Xenia had gotten to go! Xenia always got to do the cool stuff. Irene huffed and dusted the dirt off of her favorite dress, it was simply made, the type of dress a commoner might wear but while it wasn’t very fashionable it was very good for dancing, pulse she’d sewn on some little flowers herself so it would be fit for a princess. She’d wanted to show her sister what she’d done but decided she was to mad so instead locked herself up in her room for the evening to sulk. She paced along the floor, her steps loud and clanging against the hard stone surface. In truth she’d gotten bored of being mad after the first couple minutes but did want anyone else to know that.

(Haha, sorry for the late post, I thought I posted this days ago but it looks like I forgot to hit send :/ )
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:08 pm

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | Faelen Swiftwind, Kkinya Wrigs, August Widow Dementur | Palace Ballroom

He glanced around briefly, spotting August and an unfamiliar woman. The prince smiled softly. Maybe he was asked to dance? He hoped he would be able to. August deserved to have a little fun. He always worked so hard from what the prince had seen. Dante then looked arbitrary Faelen. Would he dance with him? Would his father even approve? The prince slightly shook his head. Who was he kidding? He wasn’t much of a dancer, preferring to watch others dance. Besides, they were eating right now. Dante’s attention was caught by his sisters arrival. He smiled softly at her then turned his attention back to those he was speaking to.

He looked more than a little startled when Faelen started to cough, wondering briefly how spicy the food had been. “You don’t need to apologize. Are you alright?” Asked the prince. He nodded at being asked if he could step out somewhere. “Here. I’ll show you the way. It can be a little too easy to get lost in these crowds and in these halls” He gestured for Faelen to follow him, not wanting to touch him in case he was uncomfortable with that. The prince weaves his way through the crowds and found a balcony for Faelen that wasn’t too busy. He turned to see if the other was still with him. “Here you are” He had stepped outside, not minding the air.

Prince Niko Frost | 19 | Male | Asexual, Demiromantic | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Jessie Rowan, Joey Drew| Knosihs Firelands Palace

Niko still felt somewhat bad about just abandoning Jessie when she went to get food but he wasn’t about to let that get to him. He wanted her to enjoy her time there rather than following him. The prince wasn’t going to do anything exciting anyway. It should be noted that Niko studied the sickly looking prince, keeping his distance for a few moments while he finished his coughing fit. He heard his question and nodded, “I believe there is some on the buffet. Would you like some help getting over there?” Offered the prince. The other honestly looking like he was about to keel over and die. That would be bad. Someone should’ve allowed him to stay home and get some rest rather than dragging him to a party.

Akayphith “Akay” Fallow | 21 | Female | Pansexual | Scorched Barrens | Human Form | August Widow Dementur | Knosihs Firelands Palace

”You have a good night too. Maybe I’ll try to enjoy myself” She watched him go then huffed a sigh, returning to where she had been leaning against the wall. Her arms remained crossed over her chest and the scowl returned to her face. The young woman would take a drink from her glass every so often. For now, she just watched the festivities. She wasn’t sure how she should get involved with the dancing but she felt as if she would embarrass herself. Especially since she never really spent much time dancing. She was always too busy with her studies and learning all she could about any potential targets.

[Thats quite alright!]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:45 pm

Daniel Peters | 23 | Male | Homosexual | Drumfolk Valley | Human Form | Tags: xxx | his ranch

The dark haired male hummed as he finished his meal, downing a glass of water then going back out to do some work. His dog, Cupid, accompanied him as always. She was a female, her actual name was Freya, but it didn’t seem to matter to her. He’d given her pup Eros to Joey as a present, though they’d broken up...There were no hard feelings there, of course. The other three pups had gone to acquaintances and a friend. Shaking his head, he smiled as he walked with the golden and white Border collie to the barn, to check on the cow, sheep and goats again.

Jessie Rowan | 21 | Female | Bisexual | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Tags: Niko, open | Knosihs Firelands Palace

She sighed when she couldn’t find Niko...Worrying a moment, she did a half turn and saw him walking to some sickly looking boy their own age. Shaking her head, she huffed and ate standing up, instead of seeing if there were tables to sit at. Shaking her head, she stabbed a piece of strawberry and brought it to her mouth, eating then getting a blueberry to her mouth, eating that. She glanced about, taking note of the others around them.

Prince Joey Drew | 21 | Male | Homosexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: Niko | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Joey hummed quietly to himself despite the coughing fit causing his throat to hurt immensely. Shaking his head, he blinked a few times then glanced back up, not having noticed how Niko had stepped back when he’d been coughing. He nodded back at the other young man, prince, saying “That...That would be nice, thank you.” He blinked a few more times, sniffling a bit. He didn’t know that Niko thought he looked like he’d collapse and cease life. He waited for Niko to hold out an arm, or just grab his arm, whilst saying “Auntie and uncle told me I had to come to the party...I haven’t even seen them yet.”

Jonny Rann | 19 | Male | Asexual Panromantic | Naigori Wilds | Human Form | Tags: Varis Kohaku | Naigori Wilds Palace

The boy continued to blush in embarrassment though then heard Varis’ laughing growl, tilting his head a moment at the other boy. He nodded to Varis, watching him pull his cloak tighter about his shoulders, gathering the ends to do so. He shrugged as he looked up to the sky, then back to the other boy once more. “I guess watching nobles could be more interesting...” then shrugged again. He nodded when Varis said guarding was more admirable then asking to have gone to the party, but didn’t let slip that he wished to be praised...Shaking his head a few times, he tilted it as he thought of what Varis was wearing. “Are you...going to the market to get food, or something?” he asked, still itching to fly. He didn’t say anything about wanting to fly, however...though he knew there were other guards here watching the place.

Circe Gwendolyn Nari | 25 | Female | Lesbian | Scorched Barrens | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Scorched Barrens desert

The dusty reddish she dragon had gone down to the river to drink, and now stretched her wings a moment. With a whip of her tail her wings folded to her sides, and she turned to start walking. She knew her family needed more food, and perhaps the royal family here would like to have some extra stock, though there were better hunters then her stationed around. She’d bet anything they’d already got out, caught prey, and brought it back...Shaking herself, she continued on towards the desert, hoping to find some hares or even a camel or two. She smirked at the thought of taking a camel down, considering she was quite a bit bigger than one.

Jade Lykos | 18 | Female | Pan | Terrennear Atoll | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Ocean by island she lives on

The blue dragon hummed and purred to herself, cat-like face angled downward to watch a school of fish swim by. Growling softly to herself, yet not angry, she dipped down and scooped many up, lifting to the surface and tossing them in a bucket. She picked the lid up with her teeth, putting it on and placing her head on it. When the flopping stopped, she removed the lid and went back down. Several times she did this, until three buckets were filled, then she roared for auntie and uncle. Returning to human form, she adjusted her wetsuit then picked up a bucket, following Moria and Myra back to the little store.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:01 pm

Varis grinned ever so slightly, his sharp canines showing past the stretch of his lips.
    "A very good guess Mr. Rann... Accurate too." He adds with a pleased hum, letting his hands fold in front of him; casually relaxed. "We seem to be running low on salts, spices, flour, barley, and some special garnishes.. Ah! And rice, as well." He mentions as if suddenly hit with the realization of it. And then a look of mild frustration takes over his expression.
    "Oh, Brightest scales... I suppose this might not be a simple trip into the city for supplies after all." He huffs and crooks a finger against his chin in thought "I'll have to take two trips, or hire a cart to bring the load to the palace gates for me once I've collected the items... It's far too much to carry all at once."
    Varis sighs heavily "Even shifted, it would be cumbersome..." Varis pauses from his train of thought and glances up at Jonny and shifts his posture ever so slightly to the side, a twinkle in his violet eyes.
    "Now, I've just had a wonderful idea. If you'll hear me out." He grins, wider this time.
    "If you can help me gather up the supplies that I need in town, I'll cook you something in return. Anything you want." He holds up a hand "Now, I'm not ignorant of the fact that the Guards of the palace can't just wander off without being relieved, but if you'd like to help me with my wandering, I'm sure I can find someone else to take your watch until we're back. What do you think?"
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:00 pm

Faelan Swiftwind | 19 | Male | Pansexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: Dante Mercer, Kkinya Wrigs | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Faelan followed Dante through the crowd until they made it to the balcony, he walked up to the edge and leaned against the rail, enjoying the sudden awareness of all the air currents in the heavy volcanic air. After a couple deep breaths the burn in his throat subsided and he turned back to the prince. “Thank you, I’m much better now.” He said, shifting his weight awkwardly, feeling embarrassed about the episode. He shouldn’t have made such a fuss but the feeling had startled him, any sort of pain or discomfort tended to be that way. Fragile, he hated that word, it was the type of thing you would call a glass vase, not a dragon.
Faelan looked out towards the firelands, without the chatter of the party around them the stillness seemed rather loud in of itself. There were a few others on the balcony as well but they were busy in their own hushed conversations. At least the music still made its way outside. He was surprised the prince was still with him and not off talking or dancing with some feign royalty or something as he was defiantly handsome and charismatic enough to have his pick of any of the other guests. Still, Faelan found himself grateful that he’d stayed. In truth when he’d decided to sneak into the party he hadn’t actually expected to get along very well with anyone and was surprised to find himself taking a genuine liking to this prince of fire.
“Um Dante, before we go back inside could I ask you a sort of personal question?” Faelan turned back to face him, “What’s your favorite spot in all of the Knosihs firelands? You know, the type of place were the view is so incredible that you pity all the other kingdoms for not being able to experience it?” He tried not to sound to eager but in truth the question had been on his mind ever since he’d learned who the other man was. Who better to know the best spot in the kingdom than it’s prince?
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:14 pm

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | Faelen Swiftwind, Kkinya Wrigs, August Widow Dementur | Palace Balcony

Dante leaned himself against the rail beside Faelen and took a breath before slowly exhaling. It was nice to get out of the ballroom. It could be stuffy from time to time. Especially when there were a lot of people attending the events his parents hosted.His gaze turned to Faelen and he smiled softly before nodding. “That’s good. I’m glad you’re feeling better” He kept his eyes on him for a few more moments before looking out to the Firelands. The home he had always known. He wished he knew more about what lay beyond. The prince wasn’t paying attention to the other hushed conversations around him. Dante has chosen to stick around the other due to the fact he had found him rather interesting even if he had seemed out of place at first. He enjoyed the company especially at an event he would’ve normally just stayed against the wall for, allowing everything to pass him by. Dante was enjoying the Cerulle Isle residents company.

“Hm?” He answered when asked about a question. What could he possibly ask? “Of course. I don’t mind questions” It truly depended on the question. He minded them sometimes. The prince couldn’t help but feel nervous by that however it soon faded as Faelen asked his question. He was now facing towards the other. “My favorite place?” Asked Dante, tilting his head lightly as he thought about the question long and hard before finally opening his mouth to answer. “There’s a mountaintop. We don’t have a lot of them so it’s particularly important. From this mountaintop, on a clear day, you can see for miles. Sometimes all the way to some of the neighboring kingdoms. Sometimes I like to look up to see if there is a sky island above us” Answered the prince, smiling softly as he thought about that particular mountaintop. He didn’t visit it often due to having duties as a prince but he loved to visit when he wasn’t busy. “Do you have a favorite spot in your kingdom?” Asked the prince, curiosity in his tone. He figured it would be alright if he asked.

Prince Niko Frost | 19 | Male | Asexual, Demiromantic | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Jessie Rowan, Joey Drew| Knosihs Firelands Palace

Niko nodded lightly towards Joey then offered his arm although he would certainly be certain to try and avoid touching his face considering the other prince was sick. “Then I will show you the way” He did not move until he was certain that he had taken his arm, after that point he would make his way to the tables set off to the side to hold food and drink for the guests. “It is the least I could do for someone that is ill” stated the Tundra prince. “They should have let you stay home and rest. My mother and father would never force anyone who is sick to come to a party. Especially not one outside of our homeland” He hummed softly to himself then glanced around the room as he walked.

Akayphith “Akay” Fallow | 21 | Female | Pansexual | Scorched Barrens | Human Form | August Widow Dementur | Knosihs Firelands Palace

”You have a good night too. Maybe I’ll try to enjoy myself” She watched him go then huffed a sigh, returning to where she had been leaning against the wall. Her arms remained crossed over her chest and the scowl returned to her face. The young woman would take a drink from her glass every so often. For now, she just watched the festivities. She wasn’t sure how she should get involved with the dancing but she felt as if she would embarrass herself. Especially since she never really spent much time dancing. She was always too busy with her studies and learning all she could about any potential targets.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:42 pm

Faelan scanned the horizon as the prince spoke, looking for the mountaintop described. He said there wasn’t any others like it so he was sure it wouldn’t take to long find it. Tomorrow, Faelan resolved, he’d look for this place Dante had described. To see for miles across the lava scarred land, it must be magnificent. “Uh? Oh yah, I guess I have a few.” He turned back to face Dante and leaned his back against the railing and closing his eyes briefly, “It’s a bit of a tricky question since the isles are always drifting. For a view all you have to do is look down and there’s all the kingdoms spread out like patchwork beneath you. At night, the only discernible feature down there is your firelands, long glowing veins of fire... but that’s all things you’d see anyways if you went.” He waved his hand dismissively, having seen the ever shifting views of the kingdoms for most of his life it had long since become common place. “Though, my favorite place is an little island north of the central island that holds the palace. It’s small and unimportant in every way, no one lives there since it’s on of the highest and you can’t grow plants because the air is so thin. It’s not so high that it’d be dangerous for you, just uncomfortable, at least at first. Anyways, if you can get there just before a big storm you can watch the clouds come in massive waves until it blankets even the other islands. See, your above the storm so it’s as bright as day and all around is just these amazing white clouds bigger than anything you’ve ever seen. It’s like another world up there, still, very very still it feels as though you could be the only one left in the world, completely and utterly, breath takingly alone.” His voice had taken on something of a dreamy quality thinking about it and when taking about the size of the clouds he’d gestured with his hands as though not sure how to make someone who’d never seen such a thing understand the magnitude of it. Of course he’d probably just look silly, now that he was done talking he certainly felt silly for letting himself get so carried away. “I’m sure the palace has some viewing areas much to the same effect, I’ve never been there so I can’t vouch for it but it would probably be easier to get to than my island.” Faelan stood up and stretched, his long tail flicking against the ground.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me