coven & co [o + a ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

7 ♥

Postby cynnie » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:25 pm

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞
witch ﹥eighteen
Tags﹥eawyn, chaos, aaro
Guardian is Chaos

Genevieve was overwhelmed with relief as Eawyn hid her from sight. She felt too... Shy? Scared? Too much of something to get herself to move or speak. Chaos was ready to fight- her eyes widened as Eawyn tried to desclate her guardian. It's not like this stranger knew they were witches, their leader was wise in trying to play it off. Peaking over her friend's shoulder, she gave a weak smile towards Aaro in hopes of him giving directions and going on his way. It's not like her leaf-like figure was going to intimidate him or something.

𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒍
guardian ﹥thirty
Tags﹥riley, raylan, xx
Bonded to Raylan

Nigel hurriedly put his hands on the bottom of the basket Raylan was holding, hoping to take it to the kitchen for him. If anyone was going to be doing things for Raylan, it was me! "Here, I can do it~" Even though he wanted to do it without permission, Nigel waited for his wizard's agreement before snatching it away.
Last edited by cynnie on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cynnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: coven & co [o + a

Postby bewildered » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:34 pm

𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚍
Wizard Entrance, Guardian’s Home Riley, Nigel
The wizard chuckled at Riley’s joke, smiling even more, his nervousness slowly dwindling and Raylan began to feel more at ease with the two. However his shoulders bounced up and twitched, startled, at Nigel’s rush. He glanced up to his guardian and paused for a few seconds, watching him closely. ‘Is he okay? I’ve never seen him like this’ He blinked, pausing before shifting so Nigel would hold most of the basket. “Thank you Nigel- Riley. I appreciate the help.” Raylan politely thanked the two guardians, flicking his eyes between them both. Surely Nigel didn’t have anything against Riley, does he? Perhaps the wizard was just feeding his own paranoia and Nigel simply wanted to help.

Ⱥąɾօ འҽҽժ
Assassin Leader Market Gen, Chaos, Eawyn
The assassin chuckled at the man, he seemed to be aggressive enough to start a brawl here and now. Not that he would mind, the stranger despite having an athletic body probably didn’t stand a chance with him. “That would sound lovely, sir but how would you ‘show me the way out’ in a street?” He raised an eyebrow, amused, and his smile is even more teasing. Yet sly.

Aaro laughed softly to Eawyn’s joke, glancing towards her, “I don’t mind at all, darling, Mary’s sweet stall is a favourite of mine. Though I’m not a fan of sugary sweets, myself.” He tilt his head, squinting down the street and nodding in the direction. “I would be happy to take you there myself.” Aaro turned to face the group again and his eyes caught onto Genevieve. She was small and shy compared to her friends and if he didn’t know any better, he would’ve guessed she was the daughter of the two. The assassin flashed a pleasant smile back, erasing any hint of maliciousness on the surface despite his harsh eyes.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈?
bewildered

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

IX.

Postby blood queen » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:09 pm

xxxx༺༒༻
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 𝕾𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑

• guardian • 20 •
second in command •
genny's boi •
market? aha
    flames danced in his eyes as chaos bit back yet
    another clever retort, if he thought so himself - "i could help
    show you out -- and back in whatever hole you climbed out of
    in the first place
    " but he decided against it as eawyn's hand
    trailed oh so slowly across his muscled pecs
    ; )

groaning slightly to let her know that that was
    clearly more than enough, he huffed and matched
    the suspicious stranger's grin as he replied back.
    "thank you for your kindness. i'm afraid we must get
    going now. it's true that i act... impulsive when i don't get my
    morning meal.
    " shooting a playful glare at the girls, he almost
    scooped both of them up to run away & avoid the stranger -
    most of all, his dangerous scent.

blood queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bloop

Postby the.smitty » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:57 am

━━━━━━━━━EAWYN
      • coven leader • astral projection/telekinesis • 18 • bonded to victorie • markets• tags; gen, chaos & aaro

A little smirk titled the corner of her lips up, ooh, what a mischievous gentleman. “Ah, I think everyone could
      use a little sweetness in their life, don’t you think?” Eawyn asked everyone, a coy smile lifting the corner of her
      lips up as she briefly glanced at Chaos. “Oh, if you could that would be amazing …” Eawyn started, trailing off
      when she realised she had yet to catch the strangers name.

She wanted to continue the act, avoid suspicion and peacefully avoid the assassin. It couldn’t hurt to gather
      some intel in the process, could it? “Please, lead the way.” She started, almost acting as a human shield and
      making sure she stayed in between Aaro and Gen, she didn’t want to endanger her coven.

━━━━━━━━━RILEY
      • gaurdian • 23 • scavenger hunting • tags; raylan & nigel

Raising his brown as Nigel went forth and acted, his eyes followed the fine guardian’s movements
      before returning towards Raylan. An amused expression lit up his features for a few seconds before he
      stepped back, casually gesturing towards the grand wooden enter way. “Where are we going first?” He asked,
      curiously eyeing the wizard. He knew he shouldn’t be but Riley was itching for a good fight, some action,
      some blood, anything to livin’ up his life while he waited for his witch or wizard to appear.
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

8 ♥

Postby cynnie » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:08 pm

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞
witch ﹥eighteen
Tags﹥eawyn, chaos, aaro
Guardian is Chaos

Genevieve did a small nod hoping it would convey her 'thank you!'. Although her face didn't show it, she felt more at ease now that Aaro had shown no real hostility. If she wished away this overbearing feeling of dread, Gen would love to say he has a pretty smile. Taking a moment to entwine her arm with Eawyn's, she tried getting some of her confidence back. "So um... Do you come here a lot?" Gen hoped she was being loud enough, so many times she'd been ignored or asked 'what?' and... Well, she didn't want to be a bother.

𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒍
guardian ﹥thirty
Tags﹥riley, raylan, person
Bonded to Raylan

Nigel noticed Raylan’s jump- oops... He didn’t mean to startle him, he was just trying to hurry. “No problem, Ray.” Nigel stepped inside for only a moment as he placed the basket on the kitchen counter. Mm... Lovely. The fresh fruits definitely would be gone in a flash. Deciding he should save one for later, he hid an apple at the back of the fridge. Selfish? Maybe. However, everyone ate these things up quick. No harm in tucking one away. Coming back out, he dusted off his shirt and took his place nearby Raylan. "Ready to follow, friend."
cynnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1

Postby bewildered » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:58 pm

𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚍
Wizard Guardian’s Home Riley, Nigel
He nodded, watching Nigel moving away and glanced at the door. He softly hummed, no song or rhythm, just a single drawn out note as Raylan spiralled into his own thoughts. “There’s a few shops down a few streets I think are worth checking out- And a market. A big one downtown that I fear could draw in the assassins.” He shrugged, unease at even mentioning his parents’ murderers. Markets, though, have many uses mostly innocent and normal, however it wouldn’t hurt to check, should it? If anything he believe it’s an area for hushed secrets. Raylan tilt his head up, turning to Nigel as he reenters with a warm smile as a ‘thank you’ gesture. “I’ve already marked a few houses whose occupants are suspicious and went around for any news about newcomers moving in. We can go down the streets from here.” He continued, eyes flicking to Nigel and Riley holding his breath for their opinions.

Ⱥąɾօ འҽҽժ
Assassin Leader Markets Chaos, Gen, Eawyn
The assassin chuckled, raising an eyebrow amused and daringly at Chaos. “Oh? That’s a shame, perhaps I can bring you to my coffee shop with a discount to make up.” Aaro winked, a sly smile twitching upon his lips. He quite enjoyed the little sparks of temper Chaos shows in his occasional drop of the sickly friendly mask, it was entertaining to say the least.

“Aaro. And I stay not far from here; Mention my name and you can get a free croissant at Voodoo Cafe.” He winked at Gen, his attention snapped to her as she moves more clearer in his view from Eawyn. No surprise to her behaviour, Gen was shyer, softer and more unsure of herself unlike the two companions. No wonder they were so protective of the small gal. Aaro turned to Eawyn and playfully bend halfway down in a bow, “Very well, m’lady.” Taking a step into the direction down the street, he flicked a wrist over his shoulder. “Come along, love.” He glanced over his shoulder, waiting for them to make the slightest reaction or move.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈?
bewildered

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[01]

Postby 䏠xote » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:07 pm

domya | blackheart | market | tagged: n/a

a chill in the air, clouds lurking in the sky--like an omen, hanging thick and heavy. a quietness settling along the streets, atmosphere dreary.

it was a good day for a magician like domya.

they were a mage of illusion and enchantment, keen on rituals and charms. their magic, too, seemed to delight in the shifting of appearances, the entrapment of witches and warlocks, and in hexes of all intensities and kinds. their favorite? why, the alteration of their own appearance. how delightful to walk among those unaware, to track covens under their very noses.

and it wasn't as if they could very well be wandering about as they were. even humans weren't silly enough to walk away from a murder with blood on their shoes, after all.

today, they wore the face of a young woman. long, rich brown locks and a tanned complexion, white woolen sweater and black slacks. an illusion, of course, one that any well-learned wizard would see through. no change for the eyes--the eyes never shifted, for they were a window to the soul. to the truth.

tome in hand, they wandered through the market with a faint smile, tipping their head to each "hello" from passers-by, watching for a flicker of recognition in their eyes. for the eyes never lie. in their fingers, the book seemed to pulse, alive with magic. the names written here, the information it held...

somewhere in the crowd, they could sense aaro. typical. it was late for domya to be awake, but the sun wasn't out quite yet. now, at least, they knew if they did find a mage it would be a much easier target. today was the beginning of the end.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bloop

Postby the.smitty » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:07 pm

━━━━━━━━━EAWYN
      • coven leader • astral projection/telekinesis • 18 • bonded to victorie • markets• tags; gen, chaos & aaro

Relaxing as Gen looped arms with hers, the young witch tilted her head to the side as Aaro showed them the way. Leisurely following the muscular assassin in the direction of the sweet stall, her eyes glancing at Gen as she spoke, glad she had caught onto their plan. “So you’re the elusive owner of Voodoo Café?” Eawyn added onto what Gen asked. Was her brother aware of any leads? He was always the smarter one. Did he know about this?
      It was then that she felt it, the teasing pulse of magic weaving it’s way through the air. The pulse was faint and distant but taunted her witchy senses, “Tell me Aaro, What brings you to the markets?”

━━━━━━━━━RILEY
      • gaurdian • 23 • scavenger hunting • tags; raylan & nigel

Shops and markets? As alluring and tempting as both of those social hotspots sounded, they were exactly that. Hotspots. If both Nigel and Riley were on the case, guided by Raylan this mission would be easy as apple pie. Opening the door and heading out to the streets, Riley peered into the guardian mansion as he spoke “Where’s the first one?” Running a hand through his hair, the guardian eyed the streets around them as he lazily stretched out his shoulders and biceps. Warming up for the hard day ahead. “If the assassin’s scope out the markets downtown, we’ll be ready for them! Besides you can use your powers can’t you?”
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

9 ♥

Postby cynnie » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:26 am

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞
witch ﹥eighteen
Tags﹥eawyn, chaos, aaro
Guardian is Chaos

Genevieve hugged onto Eawyn taking a moment to look around. Colorful and bright, the market stalls were bustling. If only they had more time! Gen kept quiet as Aaro lead them along to the sweets stall. She perked up at the mention of Aaro’s discount. Voodoo Café? The name rung a bell- it was a slightly new coffee shop, and it felt very exclusive. In her mind, it was one of the fancier places to go in town. However, she only got to glance in from the outside. Gen so badly wanted to speak up, but it didn’t take her long to remember Aaro wasn’t to take lightly. Ah... It kinda sucked. Gen was actually very curious about him. He seemed nice, confident and charming. She really admired people like that. Hopefully, he wasn’t what they thought he was.

𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒆𝒍
guardian ﹥thirty
Tags﹥riley, raylan, person
Bonded to Raylan

Nigel peered off, wondering where they would start first. The annual markets were a big deal, and many people showed up and set shop. Where would they even start? Maybe the strip mall? Remembering the locally-owned dog supply shop his eyes sparkled. Dogs. YES! Oh, wait- right, assassins. That’s... Focus, Nigel. “That sounds good! We’ll go to the first place on your little list,” As they walked together he heard giggles and laughter, overbearing chatter... It was nice to be out and with other people.

Last bumped by cynnie on Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:26 am.
cynnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me