❖-(how to be a hero [open and accepting]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby vaell » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:33 pm

x
Last edited by vaell on Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vaell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❖-(how to be a hero [open and accepting]

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:19 am

SIF||Hero||Partner: Andre||Tagged: Heroes, Villains
    Everyone that was slated to participate seemed to have arrived, so SIF felt it would be a good time to get introductions underway. There were a few other pairings, but they would be meeting up later. The AI guided her drone in between the two lines of people, taking over the radios inside the squad cars to boost her voice. "Good morning, everyone," she said cheerfully, "and welcome to the first-ever villain rehabilitation program! For those of you who don't know me, my name is SIF. I apologize for not being here in person, but..." a quick pause, feigning embarrassment, "I'm not great with open spaces. Rest assured, though, I'm still perfectly capable of both participating and assisting with this program in any way necessary." Her voice was soft and smooth, perfectly calibrated to be as pleasing as possible to the human ear. "Each of you," she said, turning to the villains, "will shortly be released to a hero, and will shadow them as they go about their day to day lives. You will learn how to use your powers for good, and, hopefully, see that helping people is much more rewarding than harming them. Remember, this program is for your own benefit. Breaking the law will not be tolerated, and could result in expulsion from the program and a return to incarceration. We want to help you, but you also must want to help yourself." The pixelated face on the drone's screen broke into a happy smile. "But enough of all that dreary stuff, let's get everyone partnered up!" A light on the drone's underbelly flickered, and a list of names popped up, each villain alongside their hero partner. "Please, take this time to introduce yourselves, get to know each other. I've taken the liberty of sending everyone a list of conversation topics, just in case you need something to get the ball rolling."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:31 am

Korin Fendlia
Reaper

Male//15//Bisexual//Villain//Partner:Aurelio//Tags - open
Korin sat up a bit as the hero that called themselves SIF began their speech. 'Hmm interesting name,' he thought. 'So, this program gives us a hero partner in hopes that we will turn good?' Korin glanced again at the other villains, 'Yea, that's gonna happen.' He still didn't really understand why he was being put into the program. He hadn't really done anything to his knowledge. The officers released Korin from the cuffs and allowed him to move about to find his partner. He had no idea who was who on the list the little robot made, so he decided to await for his hero partner to come up to him first.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❖-(02: DJINN

Postby _Lyre » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:12 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
██i Djinn ii Lorelei Linh iii Clairvoyant iv Hero v Female vi Age: Unknown vii Aegosexual
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
██Partner: Stelsa Aerin | Medium Tags: Stelsa; Isaac | Mentioned: Damien; Adriana
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    She's perceptive.

The thought flitted through her head as blue orbs met her own viridian ones. Most don't notice her until she wants to be noticed, but the girl managed to note her observation, even if it did take her a while to which is still more than what most can claim to. Her calm is genuine as well, though tinged with wariness.

Smart, logical and cunning as well.

She moved her focus onto the other villains there for now. Her eyes skipped from person to person, noting that most were minor villains who barely live up to the status of villain at all. Keyword: most. Kitten* and Birdie** are going to love this.

Her feet carried her across the grounds and headed to Isaac, looking the picture of serenity. She was amused to see that Isaac would very muchly prefer to be somewhere else, perhaps a nice retirement home. Of course, being the dutiful hero he is, he is here in full hero gear, showing none of his want to be somewhere else. She recalled who his assigned partner was and found herself entertained at Isaac's expense. Certainly she could get glimpses of the future if she really wanted to, but what's the fun in that? She halted besides her ally and waited for him to notice her silent presence.
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
    *Kitten a.k.a. Damien | Panther
    **Birdie a.k.a. Adriana | Thunderbird

_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:52 am

Aurelio De La Cruz
23|Male|Voltage
Partner: Korin.
Tagged: Korin
Now that everyone had arrived, Aurelio also glanced towards SIF as she spoke, explaining why all the villains were here and about the reformation programme. He was looking forward to getting started, and quite hoped that he would be successful with Korin. He waited a few moments after SIF's speech, to allow for the information to sink in, and to allow for some time to let the villains read the list to check who they were partnered up with. Then, Aurelio decided to take the first steps to approach the villain that he was assigned to and start the process.
Walking up to the teenager in a wheelchair, Aurelio smiled warmly again towards him, hoping to be welcoming. "Hey there," he started, "my name's Aurelio. I'm partnered with you for the programme." He introduced himself, and held out a hand for Korin to shake. Aurelio did not have a hero outfit, so he just wore some casual black trousers, a deep blue t-shirt, and a denim jacket, with off-white running shoes. It was comfortable, surprisingly practical, and definitely better than a specific outfit to wear that he was sure would be ridiculous.

Rhydian Sterling
27|Male|Shadow Assassin
Partner: Adriana
Tagged: Various Mentions
Had he not been handcuffed - twice - Rhydian would be folding his arms at this point. The handcuffs would be useless, he was sure, as he knew that he could break them without a sweat. However, he also wanted to ensure that he did not end up getting tasered, so he figured that it would be best to be half-complacent for the time being. He could wait until he had a moment alone, or at least until the police had left, then maybe he could escape through the shadows and get out of here.
He was drawn out of his thoughts when a small robot started talking, explaining why he and the other villains were here. A reformation programme? Rhydian scoffed audibly. As if that was ever going to work with someone like him... or even some of the other villains, judging the way a couple of them were acting. Too far gone, in his opinion. Besides, why would he ever want to become one of the people that had let his sister die? No way. He'd rather go to prison.
Rhydian glowered at the list as it was brought up, finding his name, though he didn't recognise who he was meant to be paired up with, so he decided to wait.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:23 am

Korin Fendlia
Reaper

Male//15//Bisexual//Villain//Partner:Aurelio//Tags - Aurelio
The guards had un-cuffed him and walked away once one of the heroes approached Korin. He was casual. He wasn't wearing a silly costume. The hero introduced himself with the name Aurelio and stuck out his hand for a handshake. He seemed quite nice and warm. Korin sighed slightly. He was bored of this situation already. Aurelio was just like every other justice seeking hero. Kind, warm, joyful, it was typical of a hero. Korin looked at his hand and, although he didn't want to, he took Aurelio's hand.
"Korin," he paused, "but you already know that." His voice was low and a little quite.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:48 am

Adriana - Thunderbird - hero - Partner: Rhydian - Tags: heros and villains, SIF, Rhydian

The Thunderbird’s fingers grazed her feathers as she crossed her arms behind her back. Her wings were still cloaked at this point and their invisibility was apparent from another hero that had brushed past them when the list came up. Adriana had stiffened at the contact but has since calmed down, only tugging them closer to her body. Now that the list was projected in front of them she calmly scanned it for her name.

One of the girl’s brows rose as she glanced at the villain’s name that was paired with her, then Rhydian himself, then back to SIF. Was the computer program serious? Though rather muscular for a 19 year old woman, the villain was still almost twice her size. Plus it seemed he was eyeing the setting- surely he didn’t mean to be compliant.

The hero stepped forward to look up at her teammate shortly after glancing through his file on her wrist-screen. Super strength did not come as a surprise to her, however the other ability- shadow walking- might prove a challenge if he tried to escape. Though she wasn’t glaring when she approached, the sharp look in her eye clearly implied that Adriana was studying the man. With a kurt nod, she gave her alias. “I’m Thunderbird, and I’ll be the hero you will be shadowing.” The ghost of a smile swept across her face at the inevitable pun; shadowing had been the word that SIF had used after all. Still, despite Adriana’s introduction and her alias being known as a successful young superhero, she had the feeling Rhydian wouldn’t take her seriously. That is, if he acknowledged her at all.

The cloaking ability of her wings and tail feathers had not worn off just yet, and the start of their appearance was as slight as a chameleon changing colour.

—————

Andre - Acrobat - Villain - Partner: SIF - Tags: heros and villains, SIF

Shortly after Andre’s blindfold was taken off, the boy strongly considered using his power. His instincts were pretty much screaming at him to bolt, which was his usual fight-or-flight response. Still, he knew the punishment if he didn’t comply would a whole lot worse than whatever this thing was. Glancing down the line at the other “villains”, the man felt an increasing uneasiness wash over him. To state it kindly, most of the other baddies either had his same (though unintentional) glare at the least scary end of intimidation. He wasn’t scared necessarily, but the giggles and jokes of a few girls threw him off a bit about the situation and a large man looked like he was going to kill someone right then and there.

The gravity defying teen decided to keep his head low for the time being. It appeared something was starting anyway, from the hovering of an drone who had introduced itself as SIF. Soon a list was being protected from a light on it, and glancing through the names, Andre froze upon realising who he was teamed up with. The... robot? He eyed the floating being. Was she the satellite itself, or someone who worked on it? Andre uneasily trudged over to stand right next to the list and metallic hero.

“So, um... I guess I’m partnered up with you..?” The dark-haired man inquired, raising his shackled hands to scratch his head. Just what had he done to have gotten partnered up with THE program that helped run the city’s hero association?
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:58 am

issac greenwald / "safety hazard" / male / 45 / hero / tags: SIF [mentioned], Lorelai

Issac thumbed through the dossier SIF had sent his way, committing the essential parts to memory. He had gone over the file of the villain assigned to him the night before. Spade. Otherwise known as Laurel Branch. Twenty-one. Female. She was a bit of a big name, which was why Issac had been so surprised when he had found out that she would be shadowing him. He had a lot of experience, sure, but he was also a rescue hero. Very low-key. Considering her illusion powers, it was interesting to see she hadn't been assigned to Lorelai.

Who was also apparently now standing beside him. See of the devil and she shall appear, Issac thought to himself, bemused. He hadn't heard her approach at all. Issac only just managed not to visibly jump, an instinct honed from his years on the job. "Djinn," he said, in lieu of a greeting. He skipped the pleasantries. Lorelai never struck him as the type to enjoy idle chatter. "I'm surprised they didn't assign Spade to you."
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:36 am

SIF||Hero||Partner: Andre||Tagged: Heroes, Villains
    "That's right!" SIF said, a thumbs-up appearing on her drone's screen. She lowered it down a bit, until it was floating at the villain's head height. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Andre. Like I said before, you can call me SIF. I can't meet you in person, for... ahh... personal reasons, but don't worry. My network makes it so that I can be with you wherever you are, without having to leave my chair. Think of me as your very own Jiminy Cricket, the little voice on your shoulder telling you right from wrong. Speaking of voices, I have something for you."

A hatch opened in the top of the drone, revealing what looked like a set of silver and blue sunglasses. "Put these on," SIF instructed, "it's an AR headset that'll allow me to feed useful information right to your eyeballs. It'll also make it so that I don't have to keep hijacking nearby sound systems to talk to you, not all of my drones are built with speakers"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me