Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Marksborrow Mage Academy - O+A

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:06 pm

Dante Mercer | Male | Homosexual | Student | Elodie Farah, Jessika Lantis | Main Hall

Dante looked towards the girl who had approached them and nodded in greeting. He glanced to her dog then looked away. The mage shifted away instinctively when Elodie reached out a finger to Harper. "Please dont.." He murmured then listened to her words. "I wish I knew why but its intersting how you got your fox..."

Ruby Rite | Female | Pansexual | Student | Jaclyn, Jodie Lanberry | Main Hall

"Its a really pretty genetic quirk and just makes her look really unique" She smiled broadly then started to eat before pausing to ask a question. 'What's your name?" She had several more questions but she didn't want to overwhelm him. Ruby glanced towards Jaclyn when she started rambling and chuckled softly

Penelope “Penny” Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | Haruna Sohma, Hiroki Sohma| Main Hall

"That is good to hear" Penny took a moment to eat some of her food then refocused on Hiroki, "If you need to, you can take leave to go and be with your wife. I will not deny that for you" She glanced to a few of the other teachers gathered

Willow Darkagon | Non-Binary | Bisexual | Potions Teacher | Haruna Sohma, Hiroki Sohma | Main Hall

"I apologoze but I must excuse myself" Stated Willow as they got to their feet before setting off for their classroom
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:08 pm

Elodie Farah

Female ~ Heterosexual ~ Student ~ Tags: Dante Mercer ~ Heading to the main hall

Elodie nodded at the girl as well in a greeting and she smiled kindly, tapping the spot next to her while pulling her finger back and she stroked the dog. "What's their name?" She asked and held Freeze gently but firmly.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:46 pm

Jessika Lantis- f- 18- Pan- Human x Kitsune- Tags: Dante, Elodie- In: Main hall
(Animal, Summoning, Mammal, White Arts, Dream)

Brody nudged Jessika, who made a very small sound and glanced down to him a moment. Looking back up, she nodded to both of them. She took the seat tapping as an invitation, so she sat beside Elodie. “His name is Brody. He maay look like an adult, but he’s actually still a puppy. I’m Jessika, with a k. Who are you two?” she asked.

Jodie Lanberry- m- 16- Homo- Fae- Tags: Ruby, Jaclyn- In: Main hall
(Air, Ice, Silk, Music, Druidic)

He chuckled softly at Jaclyn, unable to help himself. Shaking his head, he said “Okay...Rose. Of course you may pet her. What kind of animal is yours?” he asked. He smiled gently at Ruby, saying “Thank you. I bet Sect thanks you too. I’m Jodie.” he finished, dipping his head to both girls.

Haruna Sohma- they/them- 25- Asex Pan- Human x wolf shift- Animal magic teach- Tags: Penelope, Willow- In: Main Hall
(Animal, Restoration, Water, Storm, Aura)

They nodded at Willow, allowing them to go. Not like they were the one to stop anyone, anyway. Haruna hummed, stretching, thinking they should probably head to their classroom.

Hiroki Sohma- they/them/m- 27- no- Human x wolf shift- Nurse- Tags: Penelope, Willow- In: Main Hall
(Animal, Electricity, Shadow, Hair, Arctic)

He nodded at Penelope, saying “Thank you, Penelope. If she goes into labor early or anything, I’ll ask. I might ask just in case...” he trailed off. He glanced to the teachers gathering.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:44 am

[I will reply later tonight]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:42 pm

[kay
:mrgreen:
]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:15 pm

Dante Mercer | Male | Homosexual | Student | Elodie Farah, Jessika Lantis | Main Hall

Dante had scooted over slightly. Just in case she wanted to sit beside him. He hummed softly and made sure Harper remained on his shoulder. He had finished his food at least and was thinking about heading to his room and seeing his roommate. He wondered if it had changed or if it remained the same. He returned to his spot when she chose to sit by Elodie. "Nice to meet you.." murmured Dante. "Dante Mercer is my name..." He glanced to the dog and nodded in understanding. His attention then returned to the two girls.

Ruby Rite | Female | Pansexual | Student | Jaclyn, Jodie Lanberry | Main Hall

Ruby smiled, "Its no problem" She finished off her food. The blonde decided to remain there for the time being until it was time for her to show the new students around and answer any questions that they wanted to ask. "What classes are you guys hoping to get?" She asked as she tilted her head slightly

Penelope “Penny” Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | Haruna Sohma, Hiroki Sohma| Main Hall

"Of course. It is the least I can do. My office is always open if you ever need something or ever want to talk to me" She glanced briefly to the students. It would be time to send them on their way soon enough

Willow Darkagon | Non-Binary | Bisexual | Potions Teacher | Haruna Sohma, Hiroki Sohma | Main Hall --> Heading for Potions Classroom

Willow began the walk to their classroom, glancing to the students as they left the main hall. Once out, they continued on to get to their classroom. They paused at a window for a moment and glanced out. The demon hummed softly, their tail flicking. "Gathering at our border will not break it down.." They murmured to themself as they spotted movement from who knows what. Definitely not a late student considering they have yet to enter the gate. They then continued their journey.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:59 pm

gonna wait for poppy and silvery))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:32 pm

Elodie Farah

Female ~ Heterosexual ~ Student ~ Tags: Dante Mercer ~ Heading to the main hall

Elodie glanced around her and when she realised that the girl was talking to her and she turned to her with a smile. “I’m Elodie... but if you don’t mind me saying, I thought that Jessica was always spelt with a K” she said, slightly s is Freeze, by the way” she said, pointing to the dog.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:33 am

════════ ALYSSA ✿ ELLWOOD ═════════════════════════════════
16 | Female | Human | Bisexual | Student | Location: Main Hall | Tags: Elodie, Jessika, Dante
Water - Bubble - Medical - Music - Ocean

Alyssa's face grew red as she watched students come and go, all holding different plates of food and hurrying off to tables. Some came in groups, others alone, but they all came back to tables where they sat and mingled with other students. Maybe they knew each other, and maybe they didn't. It only made the butterflies in her stomach flit around at a faster rate, increasing the anxiousness and loneliness that came with transferring to a new school. She wished her friends were here. At least her faithful dog Noelle was here, walking alongside her wherever Alyssa's legs took her, which was at a table where a few people were sitting. "Umm, hello. I'm sorry to bother you, but I hope you don't mind if I sit here?" the blonde greeted, nervously toying with the sleeves of her sweater as she spoke.

════════ PAIGE ✷ BECKETT ═════════════════════════════════
16 | Female | Human/Faery | Pansexual | Student | Location: Main Hall | Tags: Ruby, Jaclyn, Jodie
Air - Summoning - Culinary - Crystal - Twilight

Paige enjoyed the buzz of the Main Hall. Places where there were lots of people and activity were where she thrived. Merrily listening to the unintelligible chatter-chatter of students, the half-faery couldn't help but think about classes. Air, Summoning, Culinary, Crystal, and Twilight magic. All magic types she had an interest or affinity for, and magic types that she strived to learn more about to advance her abilities. Paige slowed her pace near a table of a couple of people her age. "Hey," she greeted, flashing them a polite smile as she approached. "Sorry for interrupting, but do you guys mind if I sit here?"
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:58 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒿𝒶𝒸𝓁𝓎𝓃 "𝒷𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓎"
"ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴏʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴ,
ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ʜᴀᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴏ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ"
16∙female∙vampiric hybrid
tagged; jodie, ruby, paige
mentions; none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"oh! obscuritè is technically a cat? well, more of a something i accidentally summoned, heh...if it calms down in here, he may come back before the end of the meal." jaclyn responded as she gently caressed the ferret. she glanced over to ruby, shrugging. ”classes? i really don’t care what i get.” she tapped her hands on the table. the red head wasn’t really picky. she just liked to study. a new voice spooked her, and she instinctively grabbed her tail. ”i don’t really care, eheh...i mean, er, feel free.”
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me