тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby MoonAero » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:32 am

Fynn \\ Telekinesis \\ Male \\ Location: sidewalk outside of cottages \\ Tags: open

Fynn expelled a low groan from deep within his throat as he stretched his arms outward and squinted his eyes toward the white sunlight that flooded onto the dark-wood floor. He had slept much later than he typically did, but, then again, the amount of time spent in a bed does not account for the quality of sleep that he had received. Last night was filled with silent movies reeling through Fynn's incredibly active mind. Glimpses of black and white memories that stacked themselves on top of other seemingly unrelated memories from his past had kept Fynn turning and writhing all night.

A faint blue vein protruded beneath the skin near his left temple and throbbed rhythmically which produced a stinging headache wrapping around his head and pushing pressure behind his eyes. He planted his feet firmly on the floor, although his stance was the opposite of sturdy. Fynn's shoulder slammed into the doorframe of his bathroom where he gently rinsed his face with a cool rag and let the menthol of his toothpaste soak into his gums and progressively soothe his headache. After running a brush through his hair and putting on some fresh clothes, he exited his room and strolled slowly down the sidewalk that ran the length of the cottages. The morning air filled his lungs and he began to finally awake from his seemingly endless fatigue.
Last edited by MoonAero on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:41 am

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / walking to the town square / x / tags; any newbies

At last, it seemed as if everyone’s attention was on him. Clearing his throat, he started. “Hello, welcome to The Town. I’m sure you are all very puzzled at the current situation at hand, but please let me reassure you that everything will become clear soon.” Well, as clear as they could be, anyway. “My name is Alexis, and I will be showing you briefly around The Town before taking you to your quarters. If you have any questions at any point, I will be happy to answer them for you best I can.” He clasped his hands behind his back.

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / edge of town near forest / x / tags; Monroe

Did the guy even know his name? He certainly hadn’t introduced himself. Anxious to get into the safety of a larger crowd, Dakota nodded and made her way down to the town.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:49 am

Monroe followed Dakota into the group, weaving his way towards the front as he listened to the speech and carefully examining all of the people around him. His eyes lingered on the people along the edge who watched the new people excitedly causing his wariness to resurface. At the sound of Alexis announcing the tour Monroe released a snort laugh which, regrettably, was heard over the sound of the others. He quickly rubbed his nose in a half attempt to disguise the laugh but made no attempt to remove the smirk on his face as he glanced at the people watching them.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:07 pm

xxxxf a y e . h a z e l
faye | 17 | she/her or they/them | homosexual | loyal, stubborn, feisty | sandpiper bird shapeshifter ; currently human form
quiffed light brown hair, green eyes, white t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, black glasses, tattoos covering left bicep
small brown and white sandpiper bird, long legs, long beak

Faye smiled as Milo waved her down. She trotted over to the male, her glasses slipping down her nose. Pushing them back up, she glanced at the fountain, where Alexis was beginning to address the small crowd. "Do you think I could help out with orientation? You were just talking with Alexis, and you two are kinda close, right?" She hoped Milo could slip her in to help.

xxxxm a s o n . k o g a n e
mason | 16 | he/him | demi-pansexual | introverted, awkward, pessimistic | enhanced eyesight
short dark brown semi-androgynous hair, blue eyes, dark teal sweater, black skinny jeans

Mason watched as Alexis addressed the people. As he remembered his first time coming to the town, only half a year ago, Mason crossed his ankles and tucked his feet under the bench self-consciously. He'd run from the square and gotten lost. Someone had found him and took pity, returning him to the square.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:22 pm

┏───────────────────────┓
xxDAVID _ STELLARxx🌙
xxTARSxx Tags: open
xxCis-Male / 26 / Android / Pansexual
┖───────────────────────┚
He raised an eyebrow and watched the man who began to speak. Sure he agreed with him for the majority and he tilted his head. Alexis. So this man had a name. His servos ran and clicked a few times while he tried to figure out why this male had a female name.
He'd have to ask about that at an appropriate time
Though what made him a little confused was that the other was going to show the group around the town. Perhaps there was another way to do that? He didn't feel like walking around with a large group for no reason, when he could find the town out by himself. It would be the most logical solution.
He moved with his bag away from the group, being the only one deviating from the norm. His mind didn't want this to happen but he did it anyways. He scanned his surroundings and followed a long road.
Maybe he didn't need to be told what to do..
He gripped his bag a little tighter as he looked up at the sky, before staring at the road ahead and moving away to explore his surroundings
The main town he would be spending his time. Maybe he could find his own place to stay and he glanced around the square at those still in it. At some point he would have to get to know everyone there
xx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:32 pm

Milo
Male/19/Tags; Faye

"Hmm, I don't think Alex would mind some help getting people settled in," Milo replied. He glanced over at Alex, but didn't interrupt his speech to the new arrivals to ask. "There's quite a few newcomer's this time 'round." He observed, tilting his head curiously. The group of new people was still small, that's how they always were, but it wasn't unusual to go with no newcomers at all.
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:45 pm

( ) -- ❝𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑳𝑬𝒀!!
        ( role test ) ( gender female ) ( location town square ) ( tags new comers )

The young woman pushed out from under the car and wiped her hands on the white towel that she always kept nearby. With her golden hair in a messy bun and a red bandana as a makeshift headband, she stood up and takes a look around the shop. Finley was the only one there since she was the only mechanic in the town and no one was willing to stay around and wait while their car got fixed. She patted the hood of the car before walking out.

She kept her hands in the pockets of light blue overalls that had a white cotton shirt underneath. It was her usual attire and was way more comfortable than what most women would wear. Finley had no desire though to get dressed up and was happy with her old overalls. A thought crossed her mind and she spun in a circle in search of any new people. Today they will be giving the tour. This was her second week that she had been in the town and Finley wasn't settling in very well. Her curious personality usually got the best of her and it was difficult to keep herself from trying to find a way out. A way back to whatever her life was before.

Finley passed the gates where the new arrivals all stood and could hear Alexis' welcoming speech. It was the same one she had heard when she had first arrived. A small smile was on her face as she looked everyone over. The people seemed friendly enough and looked like good recruitments. Because that's what they were, recruitments. For what, she had no clue.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:47 pm

ᴀʟᴇxɪs
male / meterosexual / 20 / walking to the town square / x / tags; any newbies

A snort from somewhere among the group caused a frown to flash across Alex's face, but it was gone as soon as it had come. Another man seemed to be leaving the group altogether. He sighed. One way or another, they'd all come around. No one could survive here on their own. "Alright," he said, smoothing down his shirt. "Follow me, everyone. My friend Milo," he gestured to the young man, "will also be tagging along to help."

ᴅᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀ
female / hetero / 17 / edge of town near forest / x / tags; Monroe

Dakota glared at Monroe. She didn't see anything funny about the situation. They woke up in a strange place with a few weirdos claiming to know what's going on? Yeah, that was absolutely hilarious. Rolling her eyes, she directed her attention back to Alexis and the man, Milo. At least someone around here had the guts and brains to act mature. Hopefully, the two could provide some insight into the situation. She found Alexis to be a little too outgoing for her taste, but Milo seemed okay.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Monroe narrowed his eyes at a camera at the top of the fountain but stayed put where he was, making a mental note to come back to it later. He glanced around at the others before smirking and striding toward mason, removing his bloody lab coat as he walked so he would appear less menacing. "So any clue what's up with all of the bright eyes and bushy tails around here? Is there something in the water I should be concerned about?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Milo
Male/19/Tags; any newbies

Milo took a step forward and gave a smile and a wave to the group when Alexis mentioned him. "Nice to meet ya." He addressed to the small audience loosely. He didn't expect a response, never did, but he liked to add a hint of normalcy to the odd ritual newcomers have to go through. His eyes fixed briefly on a tall, well built-man leaving the group. Before he turned, Milo had caught a glimpse of his eyes... 'shapeshifter?' Milo wondered to himself upon seeing the odd mismatched colors, but he felt he was off the mark. He made a mental note to talk to the man later.
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me