☀ The Last Defense ☀ no longer accepting! ☀

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Inanimate object ships??

Commander Acacia + sunlight
33%
Commander Alder + the kitchen
22%
Runt + trident
22%
Parlando + bread
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ Teens With Powers ☀ Accepting! ☀

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:12 am

Jessie “Mystic” Gwydion
Trans!Male|16| Bisexual |Crush- Open| Location: Training Caves| Tags; Open
Hearing that Alder wanted everyone to start ranged practice, he decided to walk over and throw some of his daggers, might as well get better with dagger throwing! He reasoned with himself as he started throwing them, and some landed dead center, he gave a grin. “Always getting better.” He mused and continues to throw.

Asteria “Shadow” Sparrow
Female|17| Pan|Crush- Open| Location: Training Caves| Tags; Wanye
She easily sidestepped his attack, and he landed on the ground. His movements where sloppy to begin with, he really should start training. “You should start training, and then stop pestering the women here, maybe you’d learn something worthwhile.” She said, then turned her heel to start her training.
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:51 pm

✦ A E R I S S A ✦
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [seventeen] [bisexual] [water manipulation] [tags; xyrcan brothers]
    the blonde haired girl let out a quiet sigh of exasperation, for she wasn't any good at using range-based weapons. truth be told, her petite frame restricted her from being able to use most weapons, as she struggled to wield anything that was heavier than a few kilos. even though her athletics skills made up for this, she still felt like the weakest of the group, considering she could barely lift a sword for more than a few minutes. with another sigh, even though aerissa knew it wouldn't solve the issue at hand, she moved to the weapons cart and selected a crossbow. it was the perfect item for her, as she'd been blessed with poor aim and even poorer sight thanks to her parents genes. but alas, there was nothing she could do other than practice with weapons she was bad with in the hopes of some improvement. it came as no surprise to ari when she saw that the xyrcan brothers were stationed next to her, for bows of any sort were definitely their family's strength. she was a tad too shy and reserved to ask for help with the weapon she'd chosen, but perhaps she could gain some pointers from watching the older pair use their crossbows.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:32 pm

color=#008000]Sherlyn "Sher-sher" Hernandez//Female//16//Tags:Lieutenant[/color]

Sherlyn looked down at Giovanni,"Would you try to get revenge on me?" She asked him with no emotion in her voice. "Well..You messing up my hair did upset me but..I guess I could let it pass!" He said with a slight smile on his face. Giovanni tried not to laugh when Lieutenant told her story while Sherlyn just nodded. "Different people have different opinions." She said simply and Giovanni added a soft,"Yeah." when he heard the most annoying voice ever. "Oh god.." He whispered to himself as Sherlyn giggled a bit. He didn't turn around but said,"Hey..?!" anyway sounding both confused and slightly annoyed.
Sherlyn started to laugh while Giovanni have her a stare that clearly meant,You owe me!. Sherlyn rolled her eyes and grabbed her crossbow before grabbing a bow and some arrows for Giovanni. "Here." She said as she softly gave Gio the bow and arrows. "Thanks." He muttered still slightly mad at her for messing up his hair.

Giovanni "Gio" Persad//Male//15//Tags:Lieutenant & Everen

(Look at Sherlyn's please! He'll be hanging around her for now.)
(Not sure what else to write sooo. Giovanni is still staring at Sherlyn and arguing about his hair.)

Sage Moonstone//Female//14//Tags:Runt

Sage giggled a bit and smiled,"Yeah justice!" She said a bit loudly and smiled. Sage didn't quite understand how she said she sucked at what they were about to do and then quickly say she was excited. But that was Runt. She giggled a bit when Runt chose the one ranged weapon that was longer than her arms. "Alright!" She said excited and chose a normal bow and some arrows. You know one that wasn't longer than her arms.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ☀ ─ ✭ ─ ♞ ❞ ─── two

Postby passione » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:08 pm

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ training caves ] - [ soon to be speed / photokinesis / telekinesis ] - [ crossbow / crossbow / longbow ]
      [ tags - aerissa / aerissa / aerissa ]

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        Evren wasn't disappointed, knowing that Giovanni had at least taken notice of him. To the goofy smile on his face, Naevys rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Ren, I'm not being homophobic, but I think you're gay."

"No way. I'm straight as a ruler."

"Rulers bend if you apply enough pressure."

The second brother was done with arguing and shot a crossbow bolt right through the frontal lobe of his target. He turned to Ryker and pumped an arm, sticking his tongue out. "Kachow!" Evren shouted, causing Naevys to inwardly cringe and double over, and Ryker to turn around with a completely solemn expression before bursting out in laughter.

"Evren, we're training," he said amidst the laughter. "Try not to rub your aim in my face. Kay, bro? You don't have bad eyes." Evren was about to shrug and return to his target but Naevys interrupted with a cough and a raised eyebrow.

"She's lookin' at us," he whispered, pointing at Aerissa with an end of his arrow. Ryker followed Naevys' eyes but Evren practically whipped around, hands on his hips as he sauntered toward the girl with slow and pronounced steps. Giving her a good look, his brown eyes flickered. Something about his lips read as playful or cheerful, but that was the usual for the second oldest Xyrcan. "Yo. Why are your eyes... Here," he pointed to himself, Naevys, then Ryker. "And not there?" He inquired, gesturing to a target.

Ryker sighed, dropping his crossbow and rubbing his eyes vigorously before approaching Aerissa and Evren. "Aerissa, right?" he asked. "I'm sorry about my brother. He's kinda obnoxious. Anyway, if you're looking for some help, Naevys is over there. My eyes aren't the best and Evren will only ever flaunt his skills. He knows he's the best. Of course, I can teach you how to hold the bow... or whatever... but aiming ain't on me."

"You don't know if she even needs help," Naevys butted in quietly.

"You may as well try being friendly to everyone. Maybe except for Wayne. Never be friendly with Wayne."

MALLIUS TAVRINTH
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ male barracks to training caves ] - [ soon to be astral projection ] - [ rapier ] - [ tags - open ]
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        No... No. What are you talking about? It's not morning yet. Leave me alone. Please. This is what Mallius would have said if he wasn't too lazy to part his lips to speak. Instead, he rolled over and groaned, expending even more energy. His groggy eyelids never lifted. For the swordsman, it was like this every morning. At the break of dawn, he may as well have been sobbing. To say Mallius wasn't a morning person was an understatement within itself. He'd fight Commander Alder to stay in bed if he had a chance of winning... (Which he really didn't.)

Exactly five minutes before the beginning of morning training, Mallius slips out of bed in a cocoon of blankets. His hair was dishevelled and a trail of saliva had dried as it ran over his cheek the previous night. Finding that a majority of the soldiers had already left the room, Mallius finally realized his mistake. The remaining teens in the room were already dressed. In a jaded fluster, Mallius pulled on his trousers and a tank top and proceeded to tie up his hair quickly, not even bothering to brush out the knots. He slipped his leather boots on and rinsed his mouth out at the sink, heading for the training grounds without brushing his teeth or washing his face.

At 6:00am sharp, Mallius Tavrinth made it to the group. When he saw that Alder had wheeled out a crap ton of ranged weapons and ordered them to start shooting, he exhaled heavily from his nose. There was no way this day could possibly start off with one of his weak points. He envied the teens who had already been trained with ranged weapons previously. Mallius grabbed a pack of throwing knives and headed off to find an open target.

REIDUN OLSEN/XIA ARGON
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ female barracks to training caves ] - [ aura manipulation ] - [ trident ] - [ tags - rain ]
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        "Damn," Xia muttered under her breath when Wayne failed to realize that he had almost been scathed by a knife. Well, you can't really blame someone when they're too busy being sexist and stupid to realize they're gonna get hurt. Whatever. I guess I was just testing my precision, then. Xia could feel Rain behind her and turned her head just to see which weapons the other girl chose. Throwing knives. Nice. Ranged weaponry wasn't a strength of Xia's, but before the Hellborn attack two weeks ago, she was still with Glacier who trained her to use virtually every weapon. So, while Xia was a master with the trident, she wasn't simply bad at everything else. Aside from stamina, of course, but she couldn't blame anything other than her asthma.

"Yeah, of course," she finally replied. "Anything you want— I'm an open book." A knife lodged itself into the esophagus of Xia's Hellborn target. She thought back to Wayne and Asteria momentarily, chuckling to herself as she remembered exactly what Wayne had done before Xia averted her attention to Rain. What a horrible punch Wayne had thrown. Asteria dodged it simply by moving to the side several inches. Asteria wasn't a martial arts master of any sort— Wayne was just an idiot.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:48 pm

xxx𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒯𝒶𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓈 ✥ Power: Haemokinetic Construct ✥ Form ✥ Tags: Xia then open
⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

"Thanks, I appreciate it Xia."
Rain looked down the range area of the cave and picked out a target, but upon catching sight of them, her world turns red and she starts chucking the knives. Surprisingly, she was quite accurate in comparison to the past, managing to get two of the three knives in vital points though the other completely missed.
Rain picked up the throwing stars she had grabbed earlier and did the same thing, though only one of them hits the target this time. She let out an irritated growl and turned her back on the Hellborn shaped targets gritting her teeth as she tried to block out the flashback of memories she really didn't want to remember in front of others. She would lose it.
Rain slowly tucked her hands in her pockets not noticing til now that she was shaking slightly and moves to leave the range part of the caves looking to go somewhere less crowded to calm down. Rain could only hope to not get in trouble for this later, if all else failed, she could always explain the situation to whoever came to talk to her.
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:51 pm

✦ A E R I S S A ✦
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [seventeen] [bisexual] [water manipulation] [tags; xyrcan brothers]
    it was almost as if aerissa’s brain had just shut down. she loved friendships and affection and compassion, but she had severe issues when it came to trusting strangers. of course, the xyrcan brothers weren’t strangers, but they sure were terrifying. “um,” was all she managed to squeeze out after Ren gestured towards the target that she had little chance of hitting. ari glanced between ryker and naevys as they conversed both with her and about her, wishing she hadn't looked towards them in the first place. however, a shy smile soon spread across the teenager’s features as ryker made a teasing comment about wayne. the boy seemed nice, and she appreciated that he had poor sight too. “I can load and shoot it fine, I just can’t aim,” she piped in softly, explaining what skills she was lacking, “so if any of you have any tips on how to aim, that would be great,” she trailed off anxiously. she knew there was potential friendships with all three of the siblings, and that they were all friendly, but it didn’t make asking for help any easier.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:11 am

Lieutenant Liv Brie//18//Tags-Sherlyn; Giovanni
Liv smiled slightly at Giovanni's easy forgiveness of Sherlyn. She was pleased that they seemed to trust each other completely, making ideal partners in a battle.
When one of the Luxen Xyrcan boys, Evren, started yelling for Gio, Liv couldn't help but laugh at the annoyance in his face. "You appear to have a friend." She told him.
A loud noise alerted her to Alder's return, the activity was ranged weapons. Though the Lieutenant usually liked to get stuck in with activities, she needed to keep her skills sharp just as the trainees did, ranged weapons weren't really her thing. Though she could usually hit the target ,although not necessarily where she planned to, with the smaller throwing blades like knives and small axes, bows and crossbows just seemed incredibly confusing so she was happy to sit out for this. Instead she watched the happenings round the room, many trainees seemed to excell with their chosen long ranged weapon. Across the room she could see Wayne attempting to launch an attack on Asteria. Although she knew as Lieutenant she probably ought to to stop him before the attack got too out of hand she also knew that she wasn't allowed to punch Wayne in the face, while Asteria might still do so without any punishment for said self-defence. Besides, she was quite happy to watch Wayne get humiliated.

Ant Lithorn//16//Tags-Parlando
"That sounds beautiful." Ant said in admiration, imagining the dance of knives that Parlando had described, "I wish I could throw like that."
His own throws were simple and straight-forward, always flying straight without much of a wobble and often hitting the desired spot but without much flourish. He threw another knife, listening to it hit the target with a nice, satisfying thud.
Ant chuckled at Pearl's failed attempt at recreating one of his father's moves. "All the elegance of a baby giraffe." He taunted jokingly, "I don't think it matters though, you can still throw brilliantly. You have to forge out your own style!" Then quickly he added, "But don't try that move again, for a moment I thought that knife was going to embed it into somebody else."
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:50 am

XX
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXM.X░▌
    ▐░XXBXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌

▐░XXTXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
    ▐░XXAXX░▌
    ▐░XXIXX.░▌
    ▐░XXNXX░▌
    ▐░XXEXX░▌
    ▐░XXRXX░▌
        Gender ⇢ Female
        Age ⇢ 16 years
        Power ⇢ Shapeshifter
        Weapon ⇢ None
        Sexuality ⇢ Bi
        Tags⇢ Rain
        Forum

The sound of the lieutenant's voice woke her up, but she refused to get up. A small groan escaped her lips as she tugged on her blankets, covering herself head to toe. Her face remained buried in her pillow, but she was still able to hear the sound of people shuffling, getting dressed, and then heading outside for another day of training. She laid still for several minutes, up until the point where everyone was gone and boredom nipped at her mind. "Ughhhh..." She groaned, sitting upright. She glanced down at her arms for a moment, disgusted by the scars. The red haired girl slowly stood up, throwing a black hoodie over her tank top, and shorts over her underwear. She then put shoes on before putting her hair up into a messy bun. Another day. She thought, walking outside. Another horrid day in hell. She stood outside, watching people grab weapons that they felt comfortable with. She didn't, however. The girl just walked around the place, not wanting to train today - or just in general. It was pointless, in her opinion. She couldn't throw a knife, let alone sword fight using sticks. Why am I still here...I should just let Hellborns get to me. She hissed at the thought, knowing that she was "supposed" to fight with the rest of the people here. I don't know why we even try. A handful of sore losers like us against these demons? What a silly idea. She glanced around, catching Rain in her sight, throwing knives at a target. Ember stood there for a moment, watching for a moment until the other girl turned around and started to walk off. She hurried to catch up to Rain, slowing down slightly when she was close to her. "Hey, Rain. Watcha up to?" She asked, tucking her hands in the hoodie's pocket.
    ─────♡─────
    every piece of me
    aches for you

─────♡─────
    deadlyscorpion

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:51 am

Wayne groaned, feeling his headache return even worse. He was lying helplessly on the ground like a piece of garbage. Why was he even on the ground? It was impossible that a woman would beat him!
    Pathetically, the idiot crawled over to the wall and curled up in the corner. He was so tough. He won every single fight and nobody could even think of reaching his level.

---

"Yeah!!!"
    Runt was so into this. She grabbed a handful of various mismatched arrows and sprinted up towards the shooting area, then planted her feet and surveyed the rows of Hellborn targets. Which one looked the rudest?
    "There! That one!" Runt exclaimed, grinning widely even as she spoke her next words. "That's the one who killed my brother! I'll freakin strike him down!!"
    Growling like a wolf (well, more like a playful puppy), Runt loaded the arrow and drew back the bowstring as far as her stubby arms would allow. She let it fly. The projectile flew straight and true...
    ... And found its mark way over the head of the dummy.
    Worse, the bowstring snapped upon return and left an angry red mark down Runt's arms. She stared at it for a second (the pain wasn't even registering properly) and burst out laughing. She laughed so hard, she had to lean against Sage.
    "If I see a real Hellborn, I'm gonna use my spear! Not this thing."

---

Parlando smiled at his friend, picturing his father in his mind. He missed Gavotte, his morning wake-up whistle, his gentle bedtime lullabies. The boy missed his mother too. Jennifer was so tough, nobody dared to pick on Parlando or his sister, because the mom would literally turn them into mincemeat! She never liked to show much tenderness but Pearl knew she loved her family. They were like a small wolf pack. Parlando's mother was the Alpha, father was the Beta, sister was the Delta or whatever... and Parlando himself was the happy Omega.
    "It was," He said, still smiling but slightly wistfully. He took another knife and twirled it in his hand as he watched Anthony throw his own.
    "Thanks Ant. I agree, I think making my own style would be much... safer for everyone around me." Pearl smiled sheepishly, glancing sideways to his failed attempt. He threw another knife, this time striking near the center of the target. His motion was kind of stiff and mechanical though.
    "Do you have any way to make me not look like a robot?" He chuckled. He always felt self conscious about it, and when he attempted to loosen up, he just missed.
    SunnyJustice

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:24 am

xxx𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒯𝒶𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓈 ✥ Power: Haemokinetic Construct ✥ Form ✥ Tags: Ember
    ⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

Just as Rain thought that she was in the clear she heard a voice and whipped around with wide eyes filled with tears.
    During that short time from the range to the cave entrance Rain's memories had been tormenting her, "I need... to go..." she whispers in response to the girl who had spoken to her, wiping her eyes and turning away again. Rain wasn't in a good enough state of mind to remember who the girl who had spoken to her was. She just wanted out, she hated people seeing her cry, she hated being a burden because of her emotions.
    Of course, that doesn't mean that she wouldn't love to have someone follow her to talk. Ever since the attack two weeks ago, Rain had been painfully alone, her worst fear coming to life, adding to her stress. What she really needed was a friend, but to most, she was probably just a battle starved trouble maker and who wanted to be friends with that.
    "Sorry..." Rain whispered as she exited the training caves to go back to the female barracks, upon her arrival,
    she would most likely hide inside one of the stalls again. At least until the sadness had passed and she could calmly walk back out to train some more.
    ♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
    llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
    llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
    llI am a roleplayer, always looking
    llfor someone to rp with me. I
    llmay have slow responses at
    lltimes though, when school and
    llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
    llhave a great day.
    ╚════════════════════════╝
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
    Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me