Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wolf Mountain V3 - Werewolf RP- Open

Postby Static light » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:21 pm

☪☪ Ruka Talias« Female« 25 Years Old« Warrior« No Crush« Tags; Open ☪☪

Ruka rode Jasper through the yard and up onto the warm up track, which they took slow because Jasper had run everywhere until they got here. Jasper twisted his head to look back at her as they trotted on. She patted his nose gently as she sat back up and spoke, "Yeah I know. you liked that wolf. Enthusiasm on the wolf bit...." Ruka pondered her thoughts, 'Shane knows close to nothing about her origins and I bet that she doesn't even know what she is.... She had a wear werewolf scent on her as well. Just much more faint then mine..'
Last edited by Static light on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:25 pm

Shane shook his hand."I'm Shane and this is Jessica Marie. She's a great companion. I found her at a pound when I was younger and we became best friends. Right jess?" He said and the wolf barked in agreement. Jessica stepped forward, sniffing the male before her friend. A low growl started in her throat. She wasn't able to wrap her head around their strange smells.

"Don't mind jess. I think the smells are getting to her. A local dojo though? That's pretty cool. I work at the vet clinic. Can't wait to help the towns pet and look at the wolves on the mountains. I'm thinking of tracking their patterns."
Currently doing:
Sleeping
If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
Click to see my time----XX
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:35 pm

☪☪ Ruka Talias« Female« 25 Years Old« Warrior« No Crush« Tags; Open ☪☪

Ruka's thoughts went back to what Shane had said earlier, 'Track the wolves on the mountain with collars.... I'm not sure the alpha would appreciate that at all. It worries me honestly, how is he going to react when a pack mate tells him they were darted and woke up with collar from a human. She grimaced, "I'm going to have to keep a close eye on Shane and Jessica Marie, she doesn't like our scent at all and I would think that simply our presence unnerves her. This is going to be so.... not normal for me at all." She smiled, Ruka wanted something a little out of the ordinary and this was just what she needed, someone or thing to keep her on her toes. Maybe she could talk to Kain about these things, she trusted him enough to know.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:38 pm

Kain listened to the man as he spoke. He shook his head at the mention of tracking the wolves. "I wouldn't recommend it. " He said simply. "In fact, I don't recommend going too far up the mountain at all." He looked up the mountain and could almost feel the eyes of the pack on him as he looked back to the man before him. "The wolves here are known for being extremely territorial and aggressive towards humans who cross the boundary." He pointed to a rocky line on the mountain about a hundred yards from where they stood. "That would be the boundary." He looked back at Shane again. "She may be a great companion for you and maybe even a good pet. However, she would not be able to protect you from the wrath of the mountain wolves." He pet Gin's shoulder out of habit. "Should you not believe me. As around. Anyone can tell you, most who venture too far into the mountains never come back." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I know that it sounds like a bunch of bull to outsiders but if you live here long enough... In your case, with that adventure spirit, if you live long enough, you will come to understand things here." He checked his watch. "Anyway. I need to get going."
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Shane raised an eyebrow. "It's gonna take a bit more than a wolf to scare me. As for Jessica, she can handle her own. I actually plan to release back into the wild." He said. The wolves seem to be peeking his interest more. He had to study them. Bigger than normal size and were extra territorial. Even just one wolf would be nice. Maybe he could get Jessica to help him with this plan. "Anyways, I'll see ya. Nice meeting you again." He started walking away and went back to the truck.

"I want to take a run. What do you think?" He was answered but a low bark. He started the car and drove back to the house. There he parked the car, changed, and told his mom he would be back. "Let's go Jessica." She was happy to go running. Shane clipped his keys to Jessica's collar and started jogging, heading into the mountains.

The pair kept a steady pace as they crossed the plains, heading up to the mountains. Staying out of sight from the town, they climbed up the slope. Jessica was easily tackling the terrain, going from running to hopping on large rocks. All her senses were heightened. The wolf inside of her was coming out to play. Hopefully for Shane's sake, Jessica doesn't encounter a werewolf in its wolf form. He might be in for a shocker.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Kain scoffed as they took off. He could tell by the look in his eyes that the fool was going to do the exact opposite of what he told him. "Fine with me. Get yourself killed. One less fool in the world." He muttered as he headed back towards the Dojo. He knew that by now others would have picked up on the fact that there were new comers in the territory and would likely be on high alert. He stopped by the gym figuring that would be where he would find Stone. The two sparred often and he was one of the few wolves that Kain actually got along with. He opened the door and leaned against the wall just inside the door. He had an hour to kill before meeting with Ruka so why not see if Stone was up for a match.

Von left Castiel to his nap and meal. The young male stayed off to track a scent that had caught his attention. THe large brown wolf moved fast and silently through the forest. It wasn't long before he found what he had been smelling. A she-wolf that was not part of the pack and what appeared to be her human pet. His ears twitched. She smelled more like a pet than a wolf. She was small compared to others most wolves in the pack. Of cares that was because several of the wolves stood in at close to if not over six feet tall in their wolf form. That was a measurement of them on all four paws. He stalked them, waiting to see if they were fool enough to cross the boundary. If they were then that made them free game.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowdrift » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:18 pm

Another sound from the impact of the heavy bag echoed around the studio before Brahn stopped. He had heard the door opened and he looked over at Kain before he exhaled sharply. He picked up a towel and he wiped his forehead and neck before he motioned towards the octagon with his head. "Got time?" He asked as he approached the octagon before he looked over at Kain. "I put the key in the office." Some days when he felt like coming to the studio before Kain opens, he usually asked Kain for the keys to the studio so he could get in and get his morning routine started early. Brahn was always one to wake up before the sun came out and usually when he is up, he is doing something. He stepped into the octagon and he did some light stretching. "Want to work on ground work today or do you want to work on something else?" he asked.
Snowdrift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Jessica picked up on a scent in the woods up ahead. It made her uneasy, too uneasy to let her partner go any farther. She barked, making Shane stop. "What is it?" She moved towards with her head low. "Fine, go scope it out first and howl for me to come." He said and kissed her head.

Jess agreed to that and ran off, crossing the boundary. She moved past the trees, looking for the smell, maybe it was just her imagination overreacting and she just need to get used to things around her.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:29 pm

Kain smirked. Brahn was probably the only person he would ever let have a key to the studio. He nodded as he started towards the octagon. "Doesn't matter to me." He said as he pulled his hoodie off. He always ran with it on, even in the dead of summer. For now, that was all that he removed. Kain trained with weighted clothing and gear. It always helped in the long run, making him faster, stronger, better. He did not strive for perfection, only to be better than he was the day before. "I have an hour to kill. So we can work of whatever, or just spar. In spite of the fact that he taught MMA, Kain himself preferred free style fighting. That was he was never limited to any one technique.

Von watched them closely. He growled as the she-wolf crossed the boundary. Still, he waited until she was out of the human's sight to make himself known. THe six-foot tall brown wolf walked out of the darkness and snarled at the she-wolf. His amber eyes were a blaze of aggression and hatred. A pet werewolf was just as bad as a bitten, maybe worse. He bared his fangs as the snarl echoed through the air.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:35 pm

Jessica stopped suddenly and looked for the snarl. As she turned, she saw the much larger wolf. Astonishing! He was massive. Something was not normal with this town and she wasn't gonna let Shane get sucked into here. Her blue eyes locked with his own amber. Why did he seem so angry? She just stood there, standing tall. Did he think he frightened her? Tilting her head to the side, the wolf watched the male carefully. She knew she was fast but he was much bigger than her.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist