"Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: "Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

Postby Fruitywhales » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:55 am

Marvin/male/21/merchant/tags;Gabe/location:Roads

Marvin lit up, "You're half?! That must be fun, being able to have a foot in both worlds." He grinned happily. The silences didn't bother Marvin as much, he just took the space to think about what to say next. Marvin could tell the guy was a bit awkward but didn't mind it. "I'm delivering some things to the bakery. Maybe we could stop by and get one of those delicious cakes." He got all dreamy when he mentioned it. "Seriously I don't get why this crazy baker wanted so many more bags of flour this time." He sighed.
"And if I may, why are you going there?"
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiri Artemina » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:28 am

Gabriel Luna | 21 | Male | Half-Angel Half-demon | Location : streets | Tags: Marvin

"I'm going there to join the people from the guild. I think that they have more or less the same objective as I do. By the way, what was that thing you said about cake?! " the demon asked excitedly.
Image Sʜɪʀɪ | Aɴɪᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ | Nᴏᴢᴏᴍɪ cʜᴀɴImage

Here's My Signature shop~
Wanna join my art contest?
You would like to chat?
With pleasure! You can send me a Private Message any time!

Shiri Artemina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:42 am

Marvin/male/21/merchant/tags;Gabe/location:Streets

"I see.. I could never fight a soul." He sighed. "But I wish you luck, my friend."
He laughed at the demons eagerness for the cake.
"I said, I'd be glad to buy you one, silly!" He rolled his eyes at this.
"They're delicious... I always stop by when I visit the guild." He smiled, at the thought of biting into one and the divine taste flooding his senses.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:53 am

Isolda|25|Princess|In the Castle gardens|Tagging no-one

Isolda slowly walked out into the garden. She was wearing a long dress, almost down to her ankles. But it was not only the kind of pretty dress a princess was supposed to wear. It was made of a material quite stretchy, and comfortable. A good material for fighting. Isolda stood in the center of the garden, in her training position. In her hand was her naked longsword. It's blade was long, straight and plain. The metal was tinted very slightly in blue, but it was barely noticeable. Taking a deep breath, Isolda lifted her sword and slowly began her training, serious and unsmiling.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiri Artemina » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:15 am

Gabriel Luna | 21 | Male | Half-Angel Half-demon | Location : streets | Tags: Marvin

"Well, if you insist, I accept your invitation to this bakery with no hesitation! " he giggled.. Just then, his stomach loudly grumbled. Hoping that Marvin had not heard anything, he continued saying :
" And I hope we're there soon! "
Image Sʜɪʀɪ | Aɴɪᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ | Nᴏᴢᴏᴍɪ cʜᴀɴImage

Here's My Signature shop~
Wanna join my art contest?
You would like to chat?
With pleasure! You can send me a Private Message any time!

Shiri Artemina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:41 am

Saito Tomohiko
Male|26|canine kemonomimi| The king|Assassin | Location: in the castle in a room|Tags;open

"I'm off, I shall we back in a while.Rin, just stay cailm and don't do anything stupid. "Saito sighed and walked out the room, looking at his hands. There was a scar on it from his recent mission, nothing to serious. He and the clan had to put an end to small rebellion, nothing to hard. Saito sighed, wanting to relax . The garden was a good place, so he went there. Once he made it there, Saito noticed Isolda was there. "Oh princess. ..I hope you don't mind be being here. "
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:45 am

Isolda|25|Princess|In the Castle gardens|Tagging Saito

She saw a movement out of the corner of her eyes, and stopped her training. When she saw it was Saito, Isolda instantly sheathed her sword. He couldn't know how she had improved. "I don't. I was finished anyway." she spoke in a voice empty of emotions.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:57 am

Orion Belladonna
|| Location: On the road! |||| Species: Revenant. |||| Occupation:: Mercenary Healer. |||| Tagged: Iris!! ||

"Well uh, you see. The goddess of the forest I was raised in told me I needed to leave and find my destiny. The world is a vast place and I decided that to start off, joining a guild might expand my sights a little bit." Orion plucked a corn kernel from off its cob and plopped it into his mouth. "She's also the one who gave me Fillimina, my fairy friend." The tiny fairy looked up upon hearing her name but almost immediatelt went back to eating the little truffle. "So what are you doing out here in the forest? There are a lot of dangerous enemies lurking around."
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:18 am

iris/female/18/gargoyle/location:field/tags;Orion

"I see." She looked down. "I don't exactly know... A block of carved stone brought to life." She grinned, fidgeting with her fingers. "I'm here to live a life I want. Train to be the strongest. It's easier to practice on those filthy robbers, out here. They're not as dangerous as you think." She sighed. "They travel in packs because they're as weak as dirt." Iris clenched her hand into a fist, opening it stone dust sifted through her open palm.

Marvin/21/male/merchant/Faun/location:road/Tags: Gabriel

"Almost there." He smiled, walking on.
He noticed the grumbling, but simply ignored it. "I'm surprised I haven't gotten jumped by now. Usually bandits ambush me. Strange it hasn't happened yet." He sighed, scanning his surroundings.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:05 am

Orion Belladonna
|| Location: On the road! |||| Species: Revenant. |||| Occupation:: Mercenary Healer. |||| Tagged: Iris!! ||

"Training to be the strongest? Well maybe you'd like to join the guild with me! I heard there are some particularly adept fighters there, not to mention jobs we could take as well." He picked up a roasted chicken leg and bit into its flesh. He chewed for a moment and thought deeply about something. He finally spoke again once he swallowee. "We can even travel together! And be best friends! And fight evil!"
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me