When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby whirlawind » Sun May 07, 2017 2:02 am

((Who wants to interact with Claud?))
Naria Ogawa|Demon|Crush: open |Tags@ Enola
Naria laughed at the angels resppnse and her jump that almost landed her on the ground. "Well I'm glad I didn't kill you then- that'd be one hell of a way to meet." She teased as she walked over. The angel talked about her wings being hard to hide, which was true, and one of the reasons demons found them easy to find. Aside from her wings there were other things Naria took note of, personally she enjoyed the company of men and women, and was not exactly bashful. Angels held a certain appeal to them she appreciated, and demon women were rare. "Paint? Nah, you just need to find a demon who wouldn't mind sheltering you, it wouldn't be to hard for a pretty angel such as yourself in sure." She said with a wink. "My name is Naria, what's yours?" She asked politely.
"-αη∂ ѕєє ησ ℓσηgєя вℓιη∂є∂ ву συя єуєѕ."
~яυρєят вяσσкє

I think people are a lot like kintsugi pieces, broken and repaired in a way that is unique to them and beautiful. We should always remember to recognize the broken pieces of others and to be empathetic. Don’t forget to celebrate your own chips, cracks, and broken pieces and repair them with gold.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Sun May 07, 2017 2:19 am

(ai could if you want)

Taighlaré -- Female -- Queen of Angels -- Tags: Open

Walking over to the window, she gazed out into the overhead of the forest. In the nearby distance, she could make out a few angels in the sky, or possibly demons. It was too far away to actually make out the details of the figures. The brunette sighed as she was nudged by her daughter as her legs. Blue and violet eyes flickered down to the black curls on Ceru's head. Pursing her lips, her minds flooded with a few flashes of memories of red eyes and black hair. Shaking her head the young queen kneeled down and stroked the four year old's head adoringly. Ai met Ceru's gaze as the child peered at her mother quizically. "How 'bout we go for a little fly? But only for a short time. It's dangerous out there still," she offered. Just a half-an-hour shouldn't hurt, if trouble did start, she could easily protect her daughter. It would have to be very short though.

Grinning at Cerulean, her once drooping wings perked up and stretched out. Tai offered her hand and securely wrapped her fingers around Ceru's small one. The four year old was still not the best flyer, but with help Cerulean could fly. Her wings finally were big enough. The queen quickly took off through the open window and above the forest. She kept a slow soar so Ceru could keep pace. Ocean and violet optics kept constant look out for demons.
Last edited by foxx, on Sun May 07, 2017 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Sun May 07, 2017 2:42 am

Sabidono | The Demon King | Forest | Open
After a rather disappointing morning of meetings and audiences that served only to aggravate his temper and give him the beginnings of a headache, Sabidono stood and made his way out of the throne room. He dismissed his personal guard, the existence of whom was entirely unnecessary and merely customary, and spread his wings to take off flying. Perhaps surveying the situation himself would create more promising results. The beads around his curved black horns moved slightly in the wind as he hovered in place, staring momentarily at the castle on the opposite end of the forest. It wasn't the right time for any bold moves, not yet, especially not with the forest seeming rather peaceful in light of current events. He sneered somewhat as he landed on one of the treetops, no doubt his spell was beginning to wear off and he would need to start preparing for another. He turned his eyes down towards the forest, hoping to catch a glimpse of white between the trees. He had to be on the lookout for materials if that was the case.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whirlawind » Sun May 07, 2017 3:32 am

Claud Riene|Angel|Crush: open |Tags@ Taighlaré and cerulean
Claud was admittedly surprised to see the queen leave the castle. He spotted her daughter in tow and realied it must have been for flying practice. Normally he probably would have stayed where's he was, but he had a soft spot for children. Claud got up and flew up to them, but he remained at a respectful distance. "Good morning my lady." He said with a respectful bow of his head "Are you taking Cerulean out for practice?" He asked. Although the already knew the answer, it was a good way to open up conversation.
~яυρєят вяσσкє

I think people are a lot like kintsugi pieces, broken and repaired in a way that is unique to them and beautiful. We should always remember to recognize the broken pieces of others and to be empathetic. Don’t forget to celebrate your own chips, cracks, and broken pieces and repair them with gold.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Sun May 07, 2017 3:53 am

Taighlare -- Queen of Angels -- Location: Forest -- Tags: Claud

Tai slow her pace even more as Cerulean struggled to keep up. A ghost of a smile flashed across her features for a moment when she stopped. "It's alright. We can take a break. You're getting better, love," she encouraged. Ceru nodded quietly as she tried to keep steady in the sky. She perked up at her mother's praise and beamed. The queen perked up at the nearby flapping of wings. She stiffened slightly before turning and relaxing when recognizing the male voice. "Claud," she greeted back and nodded her head in return out of habit. She would never be use to the formalities her people used. The young woman had been born into a higher standing, but not royalty. Not that she lived a cushy lifestyle. When the time came though, when the new demon king took the throne and no royals were left. She stood up to be a leader for her people.

The tanned woman nodded in reply, glancing at her daughter. "Yes, hopefully in a few months she'll be able to fly very short distances without my help."
foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarryDragon » Sun May 07, 2017 7:04 am

((I'm gonna post later, I'm sorry I haven't posted yet I've been moving all of my stuff out of my dorm room and helping my boyfriend move into his apartment))
StarryDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 07, 2017 8:05 am

Jasevelle- Female- Angel- Tags: Alexander

The white winged redhead angel huffed and hummed as she flew a little higher. Her eyes drifted towards the trees, and catching a movement there she tilted her head a little. "What is that?" she huffed, and zipped towards it, showing no fear that it may be a demon. Seeing it was indeed one of the demons, she said "What are you doing?" She glanced about herself a moment, then back to him again.

(Hey, if I make a boy, is he allowed to be homosexual or bi?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whirlawind » Sun May 07, 2017 8:45 am

(((I'm not the form creator but we already have some bi characters so you should be fine :).))
~яυρєят вяσσкє

whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 07, 2017 8:49 am

(XD
Cool

I'm honestly debating whether or not to actually make that second girl, but I'm definitely making a demon boy)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun May 07, 2017 12:30 pm

Enola :: Female :: Angel :: -Naria
Enola shifted slightly on the branch, allowing herself to fall backward so she was hanging upside down from it. "I will admit, there are worse ways to die than from simply seeing you, though." She noted with a wink of her own, stretching her arms out in front of her after she had. She'd been in this tree since the sun had started to rise. She hummed thoughtfully at the comment about a demon sheltering her, however, a mischievous glint appearing in her eyes. "Ah, but however will I know if a demon would prefer to shelter me rather than turn me in?" She asked with a false sense of distress in her voice, draping an arm over her forehead dramatically, regardless of how hilarious that would look upside down. There was a small pause before she opened a single eye to look at Naria. "The name's Enola, nice to meet'ya."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me