One Last Chance (open to all)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: One Last Chance (open to all)

Postby Scottish9 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:10 am

Tombstone.frost wrote:Name: Nova
Species: Dyrad
Wanted rank: N/A
Zoo: (Will edit can't remember)
Number: 004
Looks: Nova has bright orange hair, which flows down her back nicely. She has a peachy/pale skin color which really shows her freckles. With the legs and ears of a deer, she is a Dyrad. Her eyes are forest green mixed with a soft, minty green.
+traits:She's caring, sweet and likes to be with someone
-traits: Shes very quiet, making it hard to communicate with her. She can also flare up to much when mad.
strengths:(TBA)
Weaknesses:Sitting normally is hard since she has no knees.
Backstory: (TBW)
Other:

Looks good so far! Don't forget a human!
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:14 am

Caden-head doctor-male-North-tags open, Linnae, Perry

"Two years? I'd say that's knowing him well! And everyone has to work his or her way up..." Caden said. "Can we go in?"

Anhrefn-dragonborn-female-South-Tags open, Adira, Daniel

Anhrefn huffed in a satisfied way. "I'm assuming you've grown up here," She said to Adira. "What's it like here? I've only been here a week or so," She explained as she climbed a tree.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tombstone.frost » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:27 pm

Looks: Nova has bright orange hair, which flows down her back nicely. She has a peachy/pale skin color which really shows her freckles. With the legs and ears of a deer, she is a Dyrad. Her eyes are forest green mixed with a soft, minty green.
-traits: Shes very quiet, making it hard to communicate with her. She can also flare up to much when mad.
Other:
~~~~~MEH~~~~~

Name: Thorn (No Specified last name.)
Age~23
Gender~Male
Zoo:South Glen
Looks: Thorn has light brown hair with tan skin. He is fairly tall standing at 6'2. He is leans and muscular, with wide shoulders.
+Traits~ He is very sympathetic towards everyone, making him a nice guy. He doesn't care about violence and such.
-Traits~ With a distaste for violence, he can get used very easily, not wanting to get hurt, nor hurt someone else.
Weaknesses~ He is very soft, loving anything adorable. He has anxiety seeing the kids in a zoo, but doesn't want to fight anyone to get them out. Fearing if he did release them, their futures could be even worse.
Skills~ He is very educated, which helps him in being a doctor. He also is very interested in learning about the ones in the zoo.
Backstory~(Ask)
Quote~"Sometimes quiet is violent." ~(Twenty One Pilots, Car Radio)
Other~ (Ask for fun facts)
Song~Car Radio
~~~~~MEH~~~~~

Name~ Ann Frost
Age~17
Species~Werewolf (But can shift into an arctic wolf, and as human has white ears and a fluffy white tail.)
Wanted Rank~ Just to be a female.
Zoo: Werewolf forest @South Glen
Number~001
Looks~ Ann has snowy white hair which reaches her back. Her ears are hidden because of this. She is very short, standing at 5'3, and very skinny. She has a eating problem, causing her to be real skinny. Her right ice is a dazzling icy blue, while her left is a glassy white.
+Traits~ Shes loving
-Traits~ Ann is very shy, self depreciating, and hard to get close to. She can get clingy.
~~~~~MEH~~~~~

Name~Zero (WIP)

(Is this okay)?
Tombstone.frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:31 pm

Tombstone.frost wrote:
Other:
~~~~~MEH~~~~~

Name: Thorn (No Specified last name.)
Age~23
Gender~Male
Zoo:South Glen
Looks: Thorn has light brown hair with tan skin. He is fairly tall standing at 6'2. He is leans and muscular, with wide shoulders.
+Traits~ He is very sympathetic towards everyone, making him a nice guy. He doesn't care about violence and such.
-Traits~ With a distaste for violence, he can get used very easily, not wanting to get hurt, nor hurt someone else.
Weaknesses~ He is very soft, loving anything adorable. He has anxiety seeing the kids in a zoo, but doesn't want to fight anyone to get them out. Fearing if he did release them, their futures could be even worse.
Skills~ He is very educated, which helps him in being a doctor. He also is very interested in learning about the ones in the zoo.
Backstory~(Ask)
Quote~"Sometimes quiet is violent." ~(Twenty One Pilots, Car Radio)
Other~ (Ask for fun facts)
Song~Car Radio
~~~~~MEH~~~~~

Name~ Ann Frost
Age~17
Species~Werewolf (But can shift into an arctic wolf, and as human has white ears and a fluffy white tail.)
Wanted Rank~ Just to be a female.
Zoo: Werewolf forest @South Glen
Number~001
Looks~ Ann has snowy white hair which reaches her back. Her ears are hidden because of this. She is very short, standing at 5'3, and very skinny. She has a eating problem, causing her to be real skinny. Her right ice is a dazzling icy blue, while her left is a glassy white.
+Traits~ Shes loving
-Traits~ Ann is very shy, self depreciating, and hard to get close to. She can get clingy.
~~~~~MEH~~~~~

Name~Zero (WIP)

(Is this okay)?

Accepted! Lemme know when you determine the zoo for Nova!
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 銀河♡ » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Satoshi Akiyama|fc./Gareki
>male|20|pansexual|werewolf handler|6'3|south glen zoo
- traits. irrational, hot-headed, cruel, quick to anger, bitter, has a tendency to hold grudges, careless
+ traits. loyal, passionate, honest, respectful, courageous, persevere, polite
-/+ traits. reserved, calm, can be absentminded, unpredictable

Yuki Akimoto|fc./ Izumi Sena
>male|18|homosexual|fox skin walker|when in human form, he has the ears, tail, and fangs of the fox|5'2|Northwood zoo
- traits. angry, anxious, awkward, naive, clumsy, easily distracted, obvious
+ traits. loving, resourceful, simple, genuine, playful
-/+ traits. timid, shy, secretive, emotional
Last edited by 銀河♡ on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
銀河♡|INFJ|Anime trash|he/they|cosplayer
xxxxxxxxx
hey guys! im 銀河♡! but you can just call me galaxy. im a pretty friendly person so if you want to be friends and/or chat with me, don't be afraid to talk to me. i'm a big ol' nerd who loves to roleplay- mainly human/humanoid. but, i'm cool with roleplaying other things too so don't hesitate to invite me- i'm even up for 1 x 1's. when i'm not on cs, i'm outside, working, drawing, or putting cosplays together.
銀河♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Linnae - female - doctor ; harpies - Northwood - Dr. Caden; Magdalena
Linnae's face redeemed just slightly. "Perhaps. But harpies can be unpredictable. And that's what the books have on harpies that look like our female. Who knows with Perry?" She followed Perry's gaze to where Magdalena was sitting. "Yes," she answered Dr. Caden, stepping back from the exhibit and approaching a storage room off to the side. She pulled out a ring of keys which, when they tinkled in her hand as she unlocked the door, earned her Perry's attention again. She entered the room and pulled out something that looked like an extremely thick, worn sweater. "Extra padding for you, sir?" She offered him one before removing her jacket and slipping it on over herself. Although Perry hadn't ever done anything to her, she wanted to be cautious. They both had razor sharp talons that could easily shred their thin skin. Magdalena hasn't seemed to adjusted to them yet, anyhow. No point in risking it. Once she was satisfied with her protection, she went over to the exhibit and unlocked the chained door that was the way inside and started sifting through bundles of fruits and tightly wrapped raw meats. "Perhaps she's hungry?"

Perry - male - harpy - Northwood - Dr. Caden; Linnae; Magdalena
Perry blinked at Magdalena and huffed impatiently. He didn't quite understand why she was so grouchy all the time. He dropped down from his perch to the mulchy floor below and hopped eagerly towards the metal door he knew they would be going through. He was starving! His feathers fluffed out in excitement again as he heard Linnae on the other side. Magdalena was missing out...!
Last edited by Nebelung on Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:06 pm

Magdalena looked at Perry run eagerly to the door to get the food that would come soon. She stayed where she was, not understanding how he could live it there. Didn't he know what it felt like to fly on the sky, with no metal grids to hold you back? Didn't he know what it was like to be able to hunt for your own food, eat whenever you wanted? It was nothing like this quiet, repetitive life they ked here. Here, they were pets. Attractions. Not human beings.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Caden-head doctor-male-north-tags open, Linnae, Magdalena, Perry

Caden accepted the padding from Linnae with a nod of thanks. "I'm back," he whispered as he put it on. After emptying his pockets of shiny things, he stood by the door into the exhibit. "Ready when you are," he remarked cheerfully.

Anhrefn (see last post)

(Ok Viktor!)
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:02 pm

Linnae - female - doctor ; harpies - Northwood - Dr. Caden; Magdalena
His cheerfulness gave Linnae the extra shove it took to open the door to the exhibit and step inside. She closed it immediately behind them before turning and greeting an eager Perry. "Dr. Caden, although you and I are no longer handlers, would you like to help me feed them?" She offered him the thick sack she'd apparently brought with her inside the exhibit, though had to tug it back as Perry tried to snatch it away. She cast an uneasy glance in Magdalena's way again, uncertain how close shed be willing to let either of them get. She took a moment to appreciate the smelly yet protective padding they were forced to wear.

Perry - male - harpy - Northwood - Dr. Caden; Linnae; Magdalena
"Grouch," he trilled before facing away from Magdalena. As soon as the door opened and the two stepped inside, Perry jumped forward, standing his full height of nearly six and a half feet, and inspected the sack Linnae held out very closely. But perhaps a little too close, as she withdrew the sack from him. Huffing in slight frustration, Perry backed off just a tad. But the smell of fruits and meats was beginning to drive him mad. His wings were held loosely at his sides, ready to spread. He impatiently shook the hair from his face again and watched Dr. Caden intently, waiting for his chance to lunge in and get what he wanted.

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:15 pm

As soon as the door opened, Magdalena unfurled her snow-white wings slowly and stood, walking towards the woman that had brought the food. She stopped only a meter away, her face impassive but her eyes burning with hatred.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me