Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby Arya22 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Mya frowned. "I am not a cripple, thank you very much." she said in a much colder voice. "but if you want to stay out here, cold and hungry, keep treating me like that." her voice was almost like a growl. That was exactly the sort of thing she hated. Completely and utterly hated.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ the outsider ; number one. ]

Postby mellow. » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Tossing his gray hoodie over unkempt black hair, Noah looked around nervously.
Of course, he hadn't much time to shower or clean himself in any way, at all; not even
in the river. Mostly because he wasn't trying to be the center of attention to the growing
tribe that lived in the forest near him, and partly because he didn't care. Right now, his
priority was to find edible food and shelter. He barely knew how he had gotten to this
strange forest, but he had seen some sign of civilization near the small village of huts.
Noah didn't go near there, however, when he saw that they had weapons; for all he knew, their
culture was cannibalism. He guessed that they were mostly normal,
however, but just to be sure he stayed a good distance away, most of the time.
Today, Noah was straying far from his usual area: he often found himself sleeping in small
caves,
or sometimes he was lucky enough to find empty looking caverns. But that always led
to him either getting very dirty, or running for his life from animals that called Noah's
temporary shelter home. Noah tightened the drawstrings on his hoodie, his pale green eyes
darting from side to side
rapidly. He soon spotted, from afar, a few people talking to each other, everyone only focusing
on whomever they were gabbing with. Noah soon realized he was far too close to the tribe's
housing area, and began backing up slowly, before ducking into some bushes, thorns
prickling his skin as he pushed leaves out of his face, crouched low in hiding.
He had seen a tall, lean man leaving a hut casually. He crossed his fingers that the man
didn't see him duck into the bushes panickedly, but he knew he might've caused a
bit of a racket jumping into rustling plants like that. Noah felt a prickly feeling on his arm,
and quickly shifted around to reveal that his left arm was bleeding a bit from the thorns.
Noah realized he should get out of the bushes,
and slowly began to crawl out on his hands and knees.
    ────────────
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    [I.] noah carter !
    [II.] fifteen years !
    [III.] outsider !
    [IV.] tags: Dean !

────────────
ooc;; --
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Leader/ Dean Andrews JR./ number 3!

Postby lover boy. » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:49 pm

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A|
The sound of the door that Dean closed from Jax's cabin was indeed loud, which made Dean think that maybe he would have to go about closing doors in a more delicate form. Especially since Jax was probably drifting off into a deep nap, but by the sound of it ( from the inside) it seemed as though he'd been awoken. Dean continued on anyway, walking around the camp, completely forgetting about the " Head" situation; as he made his way farther, he stopped in his tracks, there seemed to be a rustling in the bushes near the entrance of the camp. Dean wasn't sure of what he was to do, should he bring the guards with him in case of an intruder? Or check it out himself to avoid panic, Dean decided it'd be best if he hadn't brought the guards with him. He'd very much prefer if the tribe weren't agitated, to the point that they lock them selves inside of their cabins; or go hunting for intruders, only to find that there was no problem to begin with, Yeah, I think it'd be best if I went myself Dean thought to himself.

Dean began to walk at a faster pace, trying to get to the bushes before any intruder could leave them, but he then broke into a slow run, then faster, & before he knew it he was at the bushes. Dean looked down at his foot, where a grey stone was laying, he slowly opened the palm of his right hand, before the rock flew into it. He raised the rock over his head preparing to use it as a weapon, at this moment he knew what Jax would ask. Why the hell do you have a rock? ,to this Dean would simply tell him that the forest is full of things that grow, which makes them the opposite of an inanimate object. And considering that inanimate objects are the only thing that Dean can control, he might as well use the rock.
Dean used his left hand to push the leaves of the big bush to the side, & asked 'Who's there?'

TAGS:Noah carter
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:37 am

Athena Moralis//🌸

She woke up to commotion all around her, she got up yawned and stretched. She pulled her leather jacket on and walked through camp, she decided to take a jog through the woods. She started running and running she finally found a place to stop and she leaned up against the tree resting. She took a sip of her water then started running again, she kept running until she couldn't run anymore.

(She is open)
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Mya, George|
((WB))
xxxxxThe blind girl denied being a cripple and threatened them with no food or shelter because of Katelyn's hostility. The mention of something to chase away the cold and hunger forced her to agree with the girl "Okay, sorry. What should I call you then?" she tried to start over.

[George Bullion] | 26 | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: Mya, Katelyn|

xxxxxGeorge grimaced at Katelyn treating the blind girl badly. Why did I choose to travel with this woman? He smiled apologetically and stayed silent when Katelyn tried to get her name, so they could get the blind girl's food and fire.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:44 pm

Frans Plaskett
Male || 14 || Apprentice / New Recruit || Electrokinesis || Tagged: Ione

Shaking his head, his eyes moved back over to the small group of new recruits in the distance. "Only just arrived earlier today so that's probably why you haven't seen before," he replied. He wasn't sure if it was smart to tell her that he was a new recruit. For all he knew they might treat new members poorly. There was no way he could know. It wasn't like he had been given much when he had arrived. Only a small speech from the acting leader and a cabin. Otherwise all he had was the bag on his back and whatever he might have shoved in his pockets. "But I guess you'll probably see me around more now that I've got to live here."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:10 pm

Mya sighed inwardly. Food and shelter seemed to have gotten their attention. "Mya. Or healer. That's my job at the village I live at." Mya answered. "you can come to the village with me, the leader will surely accept to take you in." she told them.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:22 pm

| Ione Fiala | Female | 20 | Ferrokinesis | Craftswoman | Tags: Frans |
Ione nodded. That, of course, made sense. "I guess so." she wasn't sure of what exactly to say, but with a shrug, she asked, "Do you have an.. ability? I mean, you might just not know about yours, but just asking." she said. Most of the time, she didn't know what to talk about. Hopefully she wasn't coming off as too nosy, she just wasn't sure what to do.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ the outsider ; number two. ]

Postby mellow. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:08 am

Noah froze up a bit, starting to quiver as he was called out. I'm in big trouble now..
Noah thought to himself; he guessed that kids who snuck into the tribe's 'territory'
weren't welcomed. I thought we'd advanced to calling land 'private property' rather than 'territory'..
maybe we've regressed, however.
He scoffed quietly.
Noah was always joking around, even in the worst of times and even if it was only with himself.
Back to the matter at hand, though; maybe those horrific hours of track and field practice Mom
signed me up for will be useful.
Noah thought. He was always thinking of his family, even though
he was so far from them. He didn't even know that he wasn't on Earth, and was still hoping that,
soon, he'd find his way back home, because eating whatever berries seemed not-deadly
would never measure up to the home-made pies Heather Carter baked, or the hot French Toast
and and scrambled eggs Maxwell Carter cooked.

Trying to stay focused, Noah slowly rose to his feet, hands behind his head like he was being
confronted by a police officer. He wouldn't turn around, though, and stayed silent as he
waited for the man to approach him.
    ────────────
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    [I.] noah carter !
    [II.] fifteen years !
    [III.] outsider !
    [IV.] tags: Dean !

────────────
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:27 pm

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Mya, George|

xxxxxThe blind girl introduced herself as Mya, a healer in the village that she came from where they are supposedly going to get food and shelter. The lame healing the lame. Or does she have some sort of power like me? "I'm Katelyn. I'd most certainly be of use. I work with wood and we have an abundance of that around here." she promoted herself as a useful member and looked around at the wild growth around them before looking in the direction Mya came from. How is she going to lead us to the village, if she can't see?

[George Bullion] | 26 | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: Mya, Katelyn |

xxxxxGeorge nodded, pleased as he finally knew the blind girl's name, so he could call her by a name and not just refer to her as the small blind teen. He stepped forward and held out the machete that Katelyn gave him to cut through the low branches blocking their way. "Tell me where to go." he offered to clear the path, because he imagined that navigating a large untamed forest would be troublesome for someone who can't see.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me