{open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: {open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E

Postby Ohkami » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:16 pm

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Vivian, Dee, Sarah

"I did not drink that much," Jack tried to argue as Vivian spoke to Sarah. Though he was a captain, some would think twice of it with the way be acted with his crew. Some captains ruled with fear and some with great respect. Anyone who came aboard the Black Squall would never know more times than not that Jack was captain, as he treated his crew as equals. Still, despite that, the way he protected his crew, and how he quickly went into action when the chips were down showed just why he was captain in the end. He crossed his arms as he allowed Vivian to talk, smirking a bit as Sarah quickly listened, like a child just given strick instructions from her mum.

"Raise all sails but the mainsail and steady the staysails!" Jack ordered as he was herded back to his quarters. "Pull down the Jolly Roger, and hoist the colors of the country. Make them think us a friendly." He knew that by the time he would come out of his quarters with Vivian, from how close they were, the ship would be docked. In order to keep the locals from quickly calling he marines, they would fool them into thinking them a local ship, just docking for supplies and nothing more or less, meaning their flag along with the sail with their mark on it both needed to be out of sight for now. "And don't you dare scratch the ship while docking!"

Once in his cabin, he looked at the bucket, and tossed a wash rag into it as Vivian seemed to look for one, pushing a few empty bottles under his bunk as well, like a kid hiding something from his parents. He tended to have a bit more of an messy room than anyone who knew him would think. While the ship was kept in pristine condition, and he demanded of it even in his crew's bunks, his private captain's cabin looked like a tornado had run through it at all times. "I need to remember to lock that door," he muttered to Vivian with a slight sigh. "Please tell me you have money this time when we dock and have not gambled it all away last night."

Ace D. Rogers | Swashbuckler/Navigator | Pirate | Male | 35 | Tag/s: Leo

Ace mentally agreed with his captain's words, then watched as he quickly rallied the crew. He laughed, enjoying the sudden rise in spirits, and joined in with the cheering. He might not have been as much into raiding as many of the crew members, and for sure not as much as the captain. Still, it's not like he would refuse to do it. It was the life he chose, and would admit, he did not mind it. Maybe he even did enjoy it, and sometimes more than part of him thought he should. He pushed off the railing of the ship, and happily jumping into action, joining the crew in getting the ship ready to pull into port and dock for their raid on the local English town they were heading to.
Last edited by Ohkami on Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:41 pm

Chickadee Winters
"Dee"
female
Tags;; Jack // Sarah// Vivian
"Of course, ma' am," I told Vivian, giving her a small nod and giggling once more at Jack. I headed off to help the other crew dock. I asked the sea silently for all to be well at port- it had been a while since we'd last been on land, and the last thing we needed was for something not to go according to plan.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deleted Account. » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:45 pm

Lagoon
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
❨♂ | Swashbuckler | Tag | Leo,Ace,???❩
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

The pirate swings around the ship only by a single rope as he begins to follow the captain's orders and he lands near the sail hoisters,his boots clacking against the wooden deck as Lagoon begins to pull at the ropes to raise the mighty sheets of pure cotton into the sky before tying them down then walking towards Leo and the other swashbuckler Ace as he stood beside him,the lad just stood in place before beginning to speak. "The sails are raised cap'tain,now all I have to do is go sharpen my sword and daggers,"he said with a slight smile before looking around at the very ship that they were sailing on,it was quite a nice ship in his point of view as the swashbuckler just continued to smile cheerfully before watching as Ace joined in with the other's cheering and began to help set up the ship in order to get the ship ready to port for the English town that he had heard they were heading to,probably to raid it but he took one final glance at Leo before beginning to help the rest of the crew with the ship.

{wb -.-}
.Deleted Account.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:13 pm

Captain Red Harrington | Age 39
    "Mermaid...? Leave her... I don't take kindly to the mythical folks that roam the waters. Crashin' ships and such." She said turning away and walking back to her quarters. "If anything you can go on and help... But don't expect me to be comin' back for you if you are in all the pain and sufferin'." She stated while closing the door to her quarters.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:51 pm

{Kira Maine||23||Female||Outcast||Tavern||Tags:Varris}

Upon receiving the challenge of a nearby group of men, Kira finally jumped down from the table, ready to take them. The first was easy, she pushed him aside, accidentally knocking him out on the table. The next was more of a challenge, but still, she managed. With a quick turn, she tripped him, but he was able to recover. As he lunged again, she stepped to dodge and he sailed through the air, knocking himself out against the wall. Finally, the last two came for her. She dodged the first, but the second hit her from behind, sending her flying into a man at the counter. Once she had recovered, she apologised for spilling the drinks, whether she had or not, and continued the fight without a glance in the man's direction.

{Hassan Aku||20||Male||First Mate||Blue Pearl||Tags:Winona}

"Aye, that we are, Captain," Hassan replied brightly, "Though, we shall need to keep an eye on the top fore mast in case she wears thin in the weather. Carpenter believes we will need to careen soon, as well, thinks the larboard bow is rotting." Once has had finished, he ran a hand through his hair to push it out of his face and flashed a grin at the captain. "By the way, how good was the fight?"

{William Logan||15||Male||Marine||Ex-noble||Tags:Kadend}

The young boy let out a groan as he placed the last box into the hold. Since he had drunk perhaps a bit too much the night before, his superior had thought it wise for him to load the supplies onto the ship as punishment. Not that he didn't have help, it was just that William didn't much like doing anything other than wander about daydreaming. He loved daydreaming, but he loved keeping out of trouble more, and for that reason, he turned towards the boarding plank to retrieve the next box, only to see another of his comrades blocking the road. "Excuse me, please."

{Elizabeth/Madison||12/10||Female/Female||Noble/Maid||Tags:None}

"Really, Milady, I must protest," Madison cried, attempting to keep up with the older girl as she pushed her way through the crowded docks. "One mustn't be out here alone."

Elizabeth tisked, finally stopping so that her maid catch up. "Then, I assume it is a good thing that I am not alone?" Smiling, she turned and made her way onto the beach, moving slowly enough so that Madison could keep up. Hitching up her skirt, she stepped into the cool water and let out a sigh. "Oh, how I wish to see what is out there!"

"You're parents," Madison replied, almost tripping, "Would never agree. To travel or to this. Please, Milady, you are not dressed for this."
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:21 am

LEO CHALICE
age;; twenty-six gender;; male rank;; captain
fleet;; ruby chalice tags;; ace, lagoon, crew

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Leo gave a hearty laugh as the crew got to work. "Be sure to raise the white sails. We don't need no marines recognizing us." He added, earning an 'aye aye' from the bustling crew. He winked at Ace as he moved to join the fray before turning just in time to see Lagoon swing in on a rope. "How many times have I told you not to swing on the ropes mate?" He asked, though it was just a tease. Though he did need to make sure the swashbuckler didn't get that habit. "Keep up the good work Lagoon." He gave a two finger salute to the pirate as he stepped away before getting to his own preparations, looking over a map and a written plan of how to get in and out with no problem.

VIVIAN NIGHT
age;; twenty-one gender;; female rank;; first mate buccaneer
fleet;; bad luck tags;; jack

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    "Oh." She said in surprise as the rag she was searching for splashed into the bucket. Vivian rolled up her sleeves and began to soak the rag a bit more, wringing it out a couple times in the process. "Hey, I have money." She defended herself quickly. "If anything, lady luck was on my side last night." She bragged but then looked down to whisper an added part. "Not to mention my drunk captain willingly gave me plenty last night." She looked back up with a smile, as if nothing was said before stepping closer to him and starting to wipe his face as if he was as child and she was her mother. She did this kind of thing subconsciously sometimes, feeling like the big sister of this crew despite her age being one of the youngest minus their little cabin girl. With Jack this instinct was intensified, for they were among the closest of friends. Inseparabely close sometimes. "You're not suffering from another hangover are you?" She asked concerned but also teasing.

CHASE / LAW
age;; twenty gender;; male rank;; stowaway
crew;; himself tags;; xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Chase was never one to wake up in the mornings. He honestly hated being woken up by the sun shining in his eye for no real reason, and he often tried to sleep in purposely until thesun was as high as possible and as far away from his face as possible. Though his little tag along Law wasn't having that today. "Wake yourself up fool. We don't have all day. We have a lead. You wait too long and we'll miss our chance!" Came the booming voice in his head, loud enough to rattle the boy out of his dreamy state. "I'm up, I'm up... geez.." He grumbled back, rolling out of bed and onto the floor, just to show his alter ego just how unhappy he was with his choice of waking up now. All Law could do was mentally face palm.
    After packing the little amount of things he had with him, Chase did his daily routine of showering, brushing his teeth and not bothering his hair before leaving out of the inn he had rented for the night. He paid the innkeeper and exited into the bustling world with a grown. "Man I hate the morning..." He groaned with another yawn before taking out his journal and reading it over. So if the lead is correct, they should be arriving at the harbour anytime now right? Maybe later today? He asked, beginning to walk slowly while gazing down in the small book of notes, green eyes barely giving any attention to where he was walking. "Yea. Possibly around midday, noon." With that confirmation, Chase nodded, marking things in his book while letting his feet lead him to the nearest diner for breakfast. Today would be tricky. He needed to steal from pirates... Great...

KADEN D. ROGERS
age;; thirty-nine gender;; male rank;; marine
fleet;; navy tags;; william

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Kaden looked out at the sea from the roof naval base, watching the sun's reflection ripple in the water's mirror with a hint of a smile. He hadn't slept well that night, suffering from a headache. He always seemed to get one after being off the ship and water for too long. Many of his peers teased him of being 'seasick', sort of like being homesick but instead for the ocean, which he did consider his home. But still, he did enjoy just gazing at it's vast glory from afar too. They'd be setting sail soon as well, and that was always enough to make him smile. A blissful sigh fell from his lips as always faraway breeze blew his neatly groomed hair before he decided to go to the docks and prepare for departure. Someone had to patrol the seas, and who better than one of the best marines out there?
    As he walked the docks, he passed by the loaders as they got the supplies onto the ship. He stopped to order two of them to be more gentle with the box that clearly said 'fragile'. That of which they were certainly not. The sound of a voice nearby came through his ears and Kaden looked down to see one of those who were helping with supplies. A kid, no older than fourteen maybe. Kaden eyed him for a moment, wondering why a child was here before he stepped to the side to allow him to pass, eyes still watching him with curiosity. Has he always been a part of the crew? Or was he just training to become a marine..? "Hey, kid. Who are you?" He finally called out, deciding it was better to just ask than stand there in a daze.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:32 am

[Winona Blue - Pirate Captain - Tags: Hassan]

The captain sighed; brushing her hair away from her face.
"That bloody dame sassed me when I was talking to the bartender," she explained in a slightly-annoyed tone... "She then challenged me to a duel, and I won... Of course. That French brat may be skilled, but she can't seem to look over her shoulder sometimes. Dragged her back on board because of how much a headache she was giving me."
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:38 am

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Vivian

Jack glared slightly at her as she whispered something under her breath. His hearing was decent, and while he knew he had heard something, the exact words were a miss. "Really? Last night?" He asked with a raised eyebrow of suspicion. "How did you ever manage that. Much unlike ya there, Vivi..." Jack thought back on their voyage they were restocking from. It had not been easy, as their head strong captain had decided to go after treasure he had heard about on an island off the coast of Africa. It was better than his normal crazy ideas of the treasures and golds he normally made them go after in the new world - though his quest sometimes always ended up with a reward better than one would think in the end, but it was still a long and hard sail on the seas. More so as he had them sail through the heart of a hail storm, not wanting to waist time to try and go around it, or even wait it out and dock a few days. No, Captain Jack tended to be a bit on the rash side of things when his mind was set to it. Somehow the ship, sails, and crew all managed to stay unharmed in his last adventure. As Vivian spoke, Jack rolled his eyes a bit, but smirked st her words. "So caring," he teased, pretending to wipe a tear away. "Hangover? When have I ever gotten a hangover, dearie. Do not answer that! I stuck with but one type of drink last night, somehow, so of course not. Though your words earlier explain why ours helmsman looks a bit sickly today... Plus I cannot explain it, but something is in the air of the seas today.... Something making my blood rush with excitement."

(Not sure what to post for Ace and Wolfram right now... Wolfie just waiting for a good area to jump in and interact. Ace is just um....preparing he ship to port right now. 😅 Mostly just due to time....)
Last edited by Ohkami on Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hero's solace » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:38 am

Varris Gallient/ 25 years old/ Free Lancer/ tagging: Kira

Varris had been idly waiting for his order. Checking out his nails, he tried to ignore the fight that was went on in front of him. He instinctually wanted to protect the lady, but he couldn't looked ruffled up when standing in front of Karen. The girl might get suspicious, and it would ruin her innocent mind. No, Varris was just going to wait here for his refreshments. That was until the lady was thrown into him. "Oof," he grunted, slightly being pushed back into his newly arrived drinks. "That's not going to wash out easily and the smell is probably going to last awhile," Varris commented, an irritated tone in his voice. "And I spent most of my money on the gift for Karen," Varris sighed, the things he did to keep up his appearance, "I guess I can try to trick that woman into giving me money." The man shoved himself off the counter, and walked towards the fighting girl. He made sure to avoid the other combatants, not wanting to be knocked out before he even talked to her. "Hello," he greeted, not taking the time to say anything extravagant. "I just wanted to say you look ravishing when you have the thrill of battle flowing through your veins," Varris grinned. One of the most important rules of scamming was to blindside the victim, and once they were in the stupor try to convince them to fall into your trap. "It would be my pleasure to accept a donation from a blooming flower such as yourself." The man held out a hand as to accept money.

Karen Dell/ 11 years old/ Unaffiliated Cabin Girl/ tagging: open

Karen yawned, Varris was taking awhile, and she wanted to go the port now. Her hunger had already subsided, so she felt the urge to leave Varris behind. She was sure he would understand the will of an adventurer from the tales he told her. "Hup," she grunted, adjusting her items before walking away. She hummed as she skipped towards the ever approaching harbor. "I wonder if I'll find any pirates?" She thought to herself.

Jonathan/ 22 years old/ Buccaneer/ tagging: Margaret

"You say a lot of things normal people wouldn't say," Jonathan commented, as he finished the knots. "Most people wouldn't say their parents would drag them back, kinda makes it seem like you come from a rich family, and we could hold you for ransom." The large man stood up, having to bend down to the girl's height. "But if you did why would you risk your life out here, right?" Jonathan asked, laughing, "only an idiot would lose the good life to be in this dingy old boat."
hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:47 am

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: Jonathan]

"Hah. I guess I'm an abnormal idiot, then~"
She stuck her tongue out and winked in a teasing manner; sitting back on the ground casually and not seeming to care that her arms and legs were secured by rope.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me