The Zodiac Home (Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Zodiac Home (Anime rp, open and accepting)

Postby brunchman2000 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:06 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ hideki shouyou ▿ tiger ▿ tagged ; none ❞

........where ; hallway, bathroom
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
hide frowned at mitskani and turned away, walking down the hall until he reached a bathroom. he looked into the mirror, sighing and rubbing his eyes. he had already started the day with a frown, so that was an accomplishment. maybe today he would venture outside into the beautiful weather, or maybe he would just stay in his room and be alone like everyday.
brunchman2000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miyadera » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:07 am

Name;; Tora
Gender;; Female
Age;; 18
Where;; Outside, Hallway, Room
Zodiac sign;; Tiger
Tags;; Hideki
Crush;; Nope
Tora put her arrows away, satisfied with her practice. She walked to the front door of the house, and started walking up the stairs, completely ignoring everyone in the kitchen cause she was in a bad mood. She saw Hideki at the top of the stairs and slightly waved. "Hi, Hideki." she said, before going into her room and putting her bow and arrows away. She didn't like calling people by their nicknames. She sat on her bed and sighed, then she started reading a history book she was interested in.

(I don't wanna write this over so this is before Hideki went down the hall. ;-;)

☆ eden / inactive
isfj 7w6 714 !!

falzone.crd.co

enstars, otome, twst, bsd, genshin
vocaloid, lolita fashion, mahoyaku
miyadera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brunchman2000 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:20 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ hideki shouyou ▿ tiger ▿ tagged ; tora ❞

........where ; tora's room
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
hide heard tora say hello and he peeked his head out of the bathroom. she had gone into her room and he could sense by the tone of her voice that she wasn't very happy, not that he cared much. he was slightly curious as to what she was doing, although he didn't want to intrude. he finally shrugged and poked his head into her room, seeing her reading.
brunchman2000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:28 am

Mitskani

The girl frowned seeing Hide frown. "Is there something wrong?" She thought making her way upstairs. She saw Hide peeking in Toras room. "Um...Hide." She bit her lip at the awkwardness and then started talking rather fast. "I'm sorry if I did something to upset you, I saw you frown when I said hi and I wanted to know if maybe there is something wrong or if I upset you." She covered her mouth. "Sorry." She whispered feeling rather flustered before transforming. She fell to the floor as a small white rabbit with a thud.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miyadera » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:31 am

Name;; Tora
Gender;; Female
Age;; 18
Where;; Room
Zodiac sign;; Tiger
Tags;; Hideki
Crush;; Nope
Tora looked up from her book seeing Hideki. She was about to say something but she heard Mitskani talk to him, so she kept reading.

☆ eden / inactive
isfj 7w6 714 !!

falzone.crd.co

miyadera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brunchman2000 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:36 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ hideki shouyou ▿ tiger ▿ tagged ; tora, mitskani❞

........where ; hallway
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
hide turned around quickly when he heard mitskani. he hadn't expected her to come up, but before he could reassure her that everything was okay, she transformed into her rabbit form, flopping on the ground in front of him. hide was slightly taken aback by the small white creature that sat before him. he hadn't really seen mitskani transform before, or really anyone else for that matter, seeing as he wasn't around enough to witness things. he crouched down so he was closer to the rabbit. tilting his head to one side, he quickly poked her, not sure what to do for her.
brunchman2000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:40 am

Mistkani

She fell onto her back when he poked her. "Hey!" She said sitting back up. "Don't do that." She said before sudden realization flashed across her face. "Wait! look aw.." She was cut off by herself turning back, but she was completly naked. She looked to the side to see her clothes. She let out a loud squeal and pulled her knees to her chest to cover herself. "I'm a small animal so my clothes don't stay on when I transform." She said grabbing them and covering herself.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miyadera » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:45 am

Name;; Tora
Gender;; Female
Age;; 18
Where;; Room
Zodiac sign;; Tiger
Tags;; Hideki, Mitskani
Crush;; Nope
Tora heard what was going on, and got up to look at the two. She saw Mitskani in rabbit form, and didn't care. She sat back down on her bed, and kept reading.

☆ eden / inactive
isfj 7w6 714 !!

falzone.crd.co

miyadera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brunchman2000 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:52 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ hideki shouyou ▿ tiger ▿ tagged ; tora, mitskani❞

........where ; hallway, outside
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
hide stood up, stepping back a bit as she was transforming into her human form again. he blushed when he noticed she was naked, but he looked away until she had her clothes back on. "well then.. I, uh, I guess I'll leave you so you can sort yourself out there." hide nodded at mitskani as he uncomfortably scratched the back of his head. he then walked away from the girl, going downstairs and outside into the large yard.
brunchman2000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:57 am

Mistskani

Her face went a dark red and she buried her face in her knees. "Well, go already." She said waiting for him to leave. Once he was gone she sprinted to the bathroom and changed. She walked out of the room her face still extremely red. She walked downstairs and walked outside and sat down on a bench. She looked around and saw Hide. She quickly looked away her face turning more red.
Last edited by ~Hinata~ on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me