The Unseen |Anime RP|NEW & ACCEPTING

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

➳ riley - the demon

Postby miss kobayashi » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:25 am

➳ riley w. fuwa | demon | female | tags;; open
    Riley stared distantly to the bright sun that had just began to rise, feeling the pleasant warmth of it as it moved. The silence was time-consuming, feeling as if each second she sat would take an hour. Thoughts kept her busy, her arms wrapped around her knees as she thought. Her position shifted every so often with an unamused grunt, then silenced by her huffing. The silence was then interrupted by her quick wrist finding a nearby rock and hurling it into a bush, dozens of birds flying away. The demon laughed victoriously. "Take it, feathered freaks!" She yelled, a twinge of jealousy as the birds used their wings to fly away. She adjusted back to her usual stance, silently, a sorrowful glare to the ground. It was rather lonely as she sat at the edge of Hoshiko City.
miss kobayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Unseen |Anime RP|NEW & ACCEPTING

Postby molotov » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:50 pm

(No problem thanks for joining )

Ashen Witmen|Beast|male|16|location; dorm 1|Partner; Alois Lyla Leonard|tagged; open
Ashen had been up all night, managing to sneak out of the dorms without being caught he spent his night running around in the city causing trouble, with not a single thought of how tired he'd be by morning or what the consequences would be. He did this by choice of corse, he was known to be late for class most evary single day because of it, but never managed to do anything about the problem. By the time he finnaly managed to close his eyes ready for sleep, his room mates were rising from there beds.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hakuna matata;; » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:17 pm

hakuna matata;; wrote:
    satomi | beast | battle teacher | none tagged
    Satomi sighed, leaning back in the chair in which she had been placed for the past... How long? Great, she didn't even remember. She had risen early in order to get some extra work done, but had been so stuck in exhaustion that she might have well slept in late. She would've accomplished the same amount.
    Rolling out from the desk and standing up, Satomi glanced at the clock. It was a little while before class begun. Stretching for a moment, Satomi picked up a folder, and began to sort through the papers in order to find the particular days lesson plan.

-- nah, that was a great first post! XD
    oh, and haruto has black hair, not blue. c:

haruto | seer | partnered with angel | mentioned takumi, ashen
    Haruto glanced groggily as Takumi exited the room to get into the bathroom. Haruto groaned, folding his arms behind his head. Great, he usually didn't have to wait for the bathroom. Perfect.
    Too tired to be entirely obnoxious, Haruto glanced over at Ashen, seemingly incredibly frustrated. Sitting up from his place on his bed, Haruto ran a hand through his hair, yawning before speaking up, "You look exhausted." He pointed out bluntly to his roommate.
hakuna matata;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:04 pm

[^^]
[lol thanks for the compliment!]
[Oh, I'm sorry! I automatically saw Yato and typed blue/dark purple. Won't happen again!^^]

Takumi Rei//Male Seer//16//Partner- Carmen//Location- Dorm//Tagged-None (After a mini timeskip in the shower, he tags Haruto and Ashen)

Takumi went through his regular morning practices; brushing his teeth, taking a shower, etc. And about 45 minutes after entering the bathroom, Takumi exited the bathroom and entered the bedroom area. He only had on pants; his chest was bare with the exception of a towel draped over his shoulders. The teen's hair was still wet as he sat on the bottom bunk and yawned once again. Even after his shower, he couldn't knock the sleep out of him. His attention was then brought over to the two boys within his line of sight, Haruto and Ashen. He listened quietly to the two as he raised the towel to his head to dry himself off.

Tenma Tendo//Male Beast//16//Partner- Yukie//Location- School Building//Tagged-None

"La la la~! La la la~! Nothing like a good song to start off the day!" The green horned boy giggled as he smoothed down his hair. Said boy knew he had a bit of time before classes actually started so he simply wandered the hallways without a simple care in the world. "Hellllooooo?! Is anybody here?! Wow! I've never been first before!" Tenma clapped his hands together.

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL, I'M CRYING T^T
WORK IN PROGRESS UNTIL MORE GIFS COME OUT!
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Ashen Witmen|Beast|male|16|location; dorm 1|Partner; Alois Lyla Leonard|tagged; Haruto
He shifted in his bed and then sat up abruptly "Well maybe that's because I am, genius!," he spat, he felt almost even too tired to sleep. He glared at his roommate for a moment then flopped back on his bed grumbling to himself and pulling the covers over his head.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hakuna matata;; » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:36 pm

hakuna matata;; wrote:
    satomi | beast | battle teacher | none tagged
    Satomi sighed, leaning back in the chair in which she had been placed for the past... How long? Great, she didn't even remember. She had risen early in order to get some extra work done, but had been so stuck in exhaustion that she might have well slept in late. She would've accomplished the same amount.
    Rolling out from the desk and standing up, Satomi glanced at the clock. It was a little while before class begun. Stretching for a moment, Satomi picked up a folder, and began to sort through the papers in order to find the particular days lesson plan.

-- oh, no, it's totally fine! XD

haruto | seer | partnered with angel | mentioned takumi, ashen
    Haruto had opened his mouth to reply to Ashen's remark with an amused one, before realizing Takumi was out of the shower. "Hold that thought." Haruto replied with a cocky chime, then stepped into the bathroom. Moments later, the male was showered, and the rest of him clean. With his pants on, Haruto began to button up his shirt, laughing towards Ashen, "It's just so noticeable, considering how tired you always are." He poked at the male, his usual, chirpy personality having finally of risen.
hakuna matata;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorkTree » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:41 pm

Yukie Maki/Seer/Partnered with Tenma/Location: School hallways/Tagged:Tenma

Yukie traveled down the hall with dark circles under her narrowed eyes. She had sleep deprivation and now she was barely conscious, it's a wonder she was early but knowing she would be late she pushed herself out of bed. Yukie wore a scarf wrapped around her neck that covering her mouth. She was about to turn the corner into a classroom when she heard a voice and stopped in her tracks. "Hm.. Better not ruin his spirits by showing up". Yukie mumbled and gave a weak smile under her scarf. She leaned on the wall out of sight from the person in the opposite corridor.
CorkTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:59 pm

Takumi Rei//Male Seer//16//Partner- Carmen//Location- Dorm//Tagged- Haruto and Ashen

Takumi arched an eyebrow in slight confused as Haruto went in to bathroom right after him. By the time said boy came back, Takumi was already fully dressed, with the exception of his hoodie jacket. After slipping that on, Takumi let out a relaxed sigh feeling much more comfortable now. He looked over at his digital clock and blinked in slight surprise.
"Class is about to start..." The usually quiet boy spoke up as he went over to grab his bag. 'Maybe Carmen's already there...' He thought, it bringing a small smile to his face.

Tenma Tendo//Male Beast//16//Partner- Yukie//Location- School Building//Tagged- Yukie

Tenma kept a bright smile on his face as he continued to scurry down the hall.
"This is precious time I can't wa-- Huh?" The boy came to a halt, his head tilted upward. "sniff sniff....sniff sniff..." He mumbled as he closed his eyes. After a moment of silence, Tenma gasp and ran down the hall, stopping at the corner, spotting Yukie leaning on the wall. "Yukie!" He shouted, a large smile on his face. "Good morning! How are you Yukie?" He questioned, looking at Yukie intently. "You look kinda tired..." He then said a little worried.

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL, I'M CRYING T^T
WORK IN PROGRESS UNTIL MORE GIFS COME OUT!
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:29 pm

Ashen Witmen|Beast|male|16|location; dorm 1|Partner; Alois Lyla Leonard|tagged; Takumi, Haruto
Throwing the covers off Ashen finally gave up on rest. "quit it! I'm not always tired! and don't you have somewhere to be!," He growled clearly angered by his roommate.
(Sorry for the short post..)
Last edited by molotov on Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorkTree » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:37 am

Yukie Maki/Seer/Partnered with Tenma/Location: School hallways/Tagged:Tenma

Yukie rubbed her eyes slowly and looked at him. "Hm? Oh no I'm fine, I just couldn't sleep last night..." She mumbled under her scarf. "Oh, and nice tracking skills by the way, can't believe you found me". Yukie laughed and pulled her scarf down lower around her neck.
CorkTree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me