MATCHMAKER ACADEMY (Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: MATCHMAKER ACADEMY (Closed)

Postby mad.exe » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:22 pm

Brady soon found his way to the ceremony there was a lot of empty spaces but he saw two people sticking out with there white hair so he went over there to sit he sat next to the boy with white hair he wanted to say something to him but what would he say he had no idea so he just sat there and started to play with fire again he didn't know why but it kept him entertained for the most part.
mad.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o.t.t.e.r » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Lacey

I smiled and waved back lightly. He looked almost like a monster, but I couldnt tell. I was weird I knew that, and I didnt care. I leaned forward and tapped him on the shoulder. I responded even before he turned around. "So are you exited about the program? Rooming with another of a different kind?" My red eyes were curious and open to all discussion. "Haha sorry for being so straight forwards, im just curious." I always liked to apologize to people after asking a prying question. To everyone else but my parents that is. I saw the boy sit down next to the guy with white hair. My eyes focused on the flame he was playing with, I was part dragon, fire always made me curious. I for one was part fire dragon and loved to mess with fire.
Image Your argument is invalid
o.t.t.e.r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaii★ » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:31 pm

{ Sevens looked at the boy who sat near him. He saw how he played with fire and he looked surprised. He could feel the heat of the fire on his face. Unconsciously, he spoke aloud. "That's pretty cool." He spoke abit loudly and then realized he had spoken. His face tinted red and then even more once he realized what he had even said. "I- i mean cool as in like, interesting, not cool like ice since its fire a-and it's actually pretty warm..I mean of course fire is warm, more like hot...I mean it's not super hot so don't worry bout me..I mean..ugh." Sevens just gave up. He couldn't even start out a sentence right. Maybe he was worrying to much. He decided to try and restart. " Hi um, I'm Sevens." Sevens suddenly felt a poke on his shoulder and turned around, his pale blue eyes; almost white; looking back at the girl. " It's pretty scary, but in a good way I guess. " He responded, smiling.
ImageImage
ImageImage
deviantART ;; one times one?
female ✖ heterosexual ✖ otherkin

nishi tate. my rp bae kitten
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
hello! my name is kawaii★!
i breathe & live manga/anime.
gajeel x levy forever - hiro just let it happen already.
feel free to pm me to talk about
anything anime related<3
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
kawaii★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o.t.t.e.r » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:39 pm

Lacey

I looked at the boys eyes, they were mesmerizing. "So which are you? Human or monster." I looked down at the boys flame feeling my own rise up in my throat. Not now oh god not now. I swallowed hard trying to keep the flame from entering my mouth. I focused on ti feeling it die down and escape from my throat. I gave a small sigh of relief my, not even noticing my nails go back to their normal form instead of huge talons.
o.t.t.e.r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mad.exe » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:41 pm

Brady laughed a bit "Yeah its pretty cool" he said with a smile "The names Brady"He said as the fire vanished into thin air "Plus don't worry I took no offense of what you said"He said with a little laugh."So do you like the school so far I like it its just the uniforms I'm just not a fan of them"he said sadly "But what can you".
mad.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaii★ » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:48 pm

{Sevens felt a sweatdrop, trying to balance both conversations. He turned to Brady and nodded. " I haven't toured the school yet, but i'm sure it will be enjoyable. The uniforms for me are too soft...I might get to comfy and fall asleep." He laughed and smiled. He turned around and raised an eyebrow, seeing the girl's hands. " You can't notice? I'm human." He stated and smiled. He wasn't sure what she was exactly but, she seemed abit uncomfortable. Was he making her uncomfortable? He frowned and looked around. The more he focused, the more he noticed people fidgety. I guess it would be normal for people to feel weird being around things they aren't used to. He looked at Brady again. " Any idea on who you're partner is?"
ImageImage
ImageImage

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
anything anime related<3
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
kawaii★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mad.exe » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Brady looked Sevens "Nope no clue "he notice the girl behind them he turned and looked at her "are you okay" he said point at her while he was pointing at her a little flame appeared on the tip of his finger "Oh.. Sorry about that still getting used to using my flames"He said laughing a bit before his stomach started to growl "Great I forgot to have something to eat before I cam"He said sadly.
mad.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaii★ » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:59 pm

Sevens sighed and waiting for the chairs to be filled. The teachers were discussing things on stage so, he figured it would be awhile. " I'm sure there are vending machines around here. I'll come with if you go." He smiled and looked at the girl, inviting her too. He was partially hungry and wouldn't mind a small something something for his sweet tooth. He wondered what it would be like to have powers, but probably the best power he had was his cooking abilities.
ImageImage
ImageImage

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
anything anime related<3
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
kawaii★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o.t.t.e.r » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:02 pm

Lacey
My eyes focused on my flame. I only started turning when I turned fifteen. I had a hard time controlling it still. My hands went into full dragon hands, talons, scales everything. I felt my nose start to elongate I covered it with my hands. "Im so sorry! I have a hard time controlling myself sometimes too!" Horns had sprouted from my white hair and my pupils had gone into a slit. Dragon ears had emerged from below the horns my color almost sliver. I nodded about going to a vending machine bringing my appearance back to normal my canine teeth still elongated but other than that I was normal. 'I will go to, it will be nice to get out of this stuffy room."
o.t.t.e.r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaii★ » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:09 pm

Sevens eyes widened and saw the girl almost transform. HE felt a sudden shiver and when the girl finally got control of himself, he stopped. It surprised him to even act that way. He smiled slightly and nodded, standing up. He walked out of them room and looked for a vending maching.

(Sorey on phone so i wont be having long sentences)
ImageImage
ImageImage

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
anything anime related<3
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
kawaii★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me