I'm not normal... [ open and accepting! please join! ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: I'm not normal... [ open and accepting! please join! ]

Postby hot!chocolate! » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:45 am

Name: Lara Ethen jones

Gender: yeah i'm a girl....i'm pretty sure and no you cant check( ♀ ).

Major Power: Water.

Minor Power: phasing so it seems.

Crush: yeah,no.

Personality: well i like to see my self as strong willed but kind and considerate even if my temper hides that most of the time,anyway moving on. i have been told i can be rather cold which makes more sense now. i have my flaws given but i try hard so ,so hard to hide them and cover my self in a shell some times not all my personality will show at times. work with me and see more i guess.

Likes: cats,dogs, swimming of course, reading, sketching. i like to exercise as well, works off all the ice cream and snacks. i love sports and being active.

Dislikes: rude people,for one, how doesn't? i cant stand when people don't stand up for themselves...seafood, oddly enough. big jewlry,pink i dont like alot of girly things really..i hate spicy food too.being bossed around is a no no. i better hear a please no matter how above me you think you are.

Appearance: above

Other: i..uh have a habit of messing with a lock of hair when nervous...and that that i want anyone to know...but sometimes i dont mind dressing up and looking like a real girl every now and then..when there is someone to impress..

Name: Luke ryan jones

Gender: yeah i'm a girl, such a girl i look a dude!. im a man you weirdo..

Major Power: music control.

Minor Power: voice of the siren.wow that sounds girly.

Crush: no not yet..

Personality: im pretty mellow,calm and nice if you are to me,im a kinda treat-people-how-you-want-to-be-treated, or kill them with smies kinda guy, depends on the day. just know, getting on my last nerve on purpose could get you hurt...im a pretty happy guy i'd say.,little sarcastic,i tend to tease i wont lie haha..

Likes:dogs,sketching,song writing, every now and then you might see me singing a random tune or rhyme,i like to stay fit,but i also like to just sit back and relax.i like being up high,in a tree on, a roof, just somewhere high up.knifes,there awesome.[/color]

Dislikes: silence,people who put themselves over everyone, goody 2 shoes also,trying to be perfect and what not. dont much care for strawberry ether...

Other:uh yeah i cant think of anything besides laras my cousin and when in nervous i tap on things and start making tunes.
Last edited by hot!chocolate! on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V for Kiyoshi » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:18 am

Reserve please C:
Form up as soon as I make one ^-^

Edit;; girl is done ^-^ Making boy now :D
X x X x X x X
I ' M O N T H E P U R S U I T O F H A P P I N E S S
A N D I K N O W ,
E V E R Y T H I N G T H A T S H I N E S
A I N ' T A L W A Y S G O N N A B E G O L D

Basically,
Kegan Rylen Rose wrote:Name; Kegan Rylen Rose
Age; 17
Gender; Female
Birth date; June 26th
"Hey there! The name is Kegan Rylen Rose. Usually my friends call me Ke, but I'm down for more nicknames! You pronounce my name (K-gun * Rye-Lynn * R-ose). My first name means small flame , or ardent. I'm not sure what my middle name means, I think it means "Rye Land", whatever that is. My grandfather's name is Rylen as well, which is pretty cool if you ask me, hah. My last name is just a flower. It just means 'Rose'. Anyway, I am 17, and was born on June 26th, 7:08 AM, to be exact. And, if you can't tell, I am a female. I've been a female for a while now, actually. I think I look like a girl, but I could be blind, I guess.
Look at me, look at me
Kegan Rylen Rose wrote:Height; 5'5
Weight; 117
Eyes; Blue
Skin; Pale
Hair; Brown, Red tint.
Tattoo; Anchor
Piercings; Ears

"So, by looking at me, you can tell that I am of average height, about 5'5". I am about 117 pounds, with a thin, athletic looking build. I have piercing hazel/brown eyes, that look kind of like a weird chocolate. They do tend to change color sometimes, though. I do wear colored contacts. I have Ice Blue, Emerald Green, and Shocking Purple that I wear sometimes if I feel my eyes don't fit what I'm wearing. My skin looks porcelain, I can't tan. But I do use this lotion that darkens your skin a little bit, so I appear to look like I have a healthy tan. Naturally, my hair is a dark black, with a dark red tint to it. I do dye my hair a lot, though. Lately, it's been a dark shocking red, with the underneath died black. I have one tattoo, it's on my thumb. It's of an anchor. It's to show that I am now a stable human being, overcoming so much in my life. I decided to get it to remind me that I am, and will continue to be, anchored to life. I have a couple of piercings. My nose, septum, and ears. I did put clear retainers my nose and septum, though, when I got here, so all you can really see are my ears now. They are gauged to about a 4, which isn't pretty big, considering how big some people go. My ears are pierced all the way up, and these are the plugs I have decided to wear during my stay here.

The Fam(ily)
Kegan Rylen Rose wrote:Mother; Kristi Michelle Rose
Father; Adam Lee Rose III
Brother; Gage Johnathin Rose
Sister; Alyssa Marie Rose
"My family is pretty big. I have 7 aunts and uncles on my moms side, and 4 on my dads. 4 grandparents in total, and 37 cousins, who I couldn't name if I tried. But, I won't bother you with trying to name them all. I'll tell you the ones who really count. My mother, her name is Kristi Michelle Donahoe, but when she married my father, her last name obviously changed to Rose. She does merchandising at stores who are too lazy to do it themselves. My father's name is Adam Lee Rose III, named after his father and grandfather. He runs a service slash maintenance route on pools. It's pretty hectic at times. My older brother is Gage Johnathin Rose. He's 18, and my hero, for multiple reasons I will explain later. Last, but not least, Alyssa Marie Rose is the younger sister. She's 16. You know what's cool? We all have the same birthday. We're Irish triplets! That's three kids born right after each other, with little time in between.
Life's been good
Kegan Rylen Rose wrote:Orientation; Straight
Crush; N/A
Significant other; N/A

"So, if you want to know my history, sit back and be ready for a somewhat boring story. I was born on June 26th, 7:08 AM, in a two bedroom apartment. My mother was working at a small diner, and my father didn't have a job. We lived in that apartment until Alyssa was born. Finally finding a job, my father had enough money to find a bigger place to live. We moved, and stayed there until I was 7. At 7, my parents split up. My mom took us kids, and my dad didn't get to see us a lot. My mother started bar tending, leaving us alone for hours on end. She became an alcoholic, and was hardly ever home. Gage had to practically raise me and Alyssa. When I was 12, I started becoming trouble. I did what I wanted, since mom wasn't around and Gage was busy with Alyssa. Things stayed like this until I turned 15, when my parents finally got back together. We moved out of state, and I decided I wanted to go to school. I recently found out that I have 'gifts'. A major gift that I have is that I can shapeshift. I can transform into a [color=FF4000]raven[/color] and a [color=FF4000]black panther[/color], although a raven is much easier for me to change into. Other than that little recap of my life, I can tell you that I am straight, have had no boyfriend...ever.... but I do have a celebrity crush; Evan Peters. He is perfect!
This is what I do
Kegan Rylan Rose wrote:Job; Waitress
Sports; Band, Soccer,
Ultimate Frisbee
Hobbies; Sleeping,
Reading, Art,
Video Games.

"So, I've had quite a few jobs. I've worked at a Taco Bell, but the place was absolutely gross. The steak was soupy, and the beans were instant. I quickly gave that up. My last job that I had was a waitress. I found that to be pretty fun. You get to meet a lot of nice people, but you practically have to live on the tips. I am in band. Yes, I consider that a sport. If you were in band, you'd understand. In band, I play the snare drum and saxophone. Outside of band, I play the violin and piano. I play soccer, which is pretty fun. I've been playing since I was 11, and has been one of the things I've never given up on. I also play Ultimate Frisbee, and really hope there is a team, or I can start one, here! I've tried to do dance and gymnastics, but I'm just no good. My hobbies are; sleeping. I love to sleep, and sleep whenever I get the chance. It's always nice to lay your head on a cool pillow and drift off towards Wonderland. I also read a lot. I read everything. Biographies, fiction, non fiction, science fiction, mysteries, thrillers, you name it, I read it. Reading has always been an escape for me. I can finish a decent sized book in a day, if I want to. I also really enjoy art. I love making masterpieces from random things I find lying anywhere. Lately, I've been sculpturing. I don't just enjoy making art, I love looking at it and discussing it, as well. Last but not least, video games. I've always enjoyed video games. Always always always! Any game you have is any game I'll play.
Down deep
Kegan Rylan Rose wrote:Likes; A lot of things.
Dislikes; Just as many.

"Looking at me, you can tell almost everything there is to know about me. You can tell that even though my life hasn't been 100% perfect, that I've made it through and ready for more. You can tell that I love doing what makes me happy, and accept things that don't. You can tell that I am easy to get along with, and love making new friends. What you probably can't tell is that I hate people who think they are better than others, and I hate snobs. I hate the last scoop of ice cream. I hate sneezing, and I hate being sick. I hate being a middle child. I hate cliches, and I hate slow drivers. I hate Mondays, and I hate Tuesdays. I hate liars. I hate Rap. I hate ads, and I hate Farmville. I hate being forgetful. I hate milk. I hate horrible haircuts, and I really hate the slang YOLO. Now, this may seem like a super long list, but there are so many things that cancel these out. I love being successful. I love being happy. I love quotes that inspire people. I love my family. I love smiling. I love seeing people smile. I love hugging, and being hugged. I love fresh baked bread, and I love cooking. I love when you hear a baby laugh. I love to play music, and creating new things. I love having a good conversation, and I love doing things I've never done before. I love horror movies, and I love not being able to sleep at night because of them. I love cupcakes and rainbows. I love waking up in the morning. I love forgiving and forgetting. I love knowing that wherever I am, there is someone watching over me.
Last edited by V for Kiyoshi on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you need me, message locusts. and ask for Kiyoshi. I won't be on a lot. I'm also giving her a lot of my pets, since she's my sister IRL, so please don't ban her, or me! I might come back some time!
V for Kiyoshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:38 am

@hotchocolate
Accepted! Did you happen to change your username?
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:48 am

(XD no i just kinda used someones elses pretty post ,but changed the colors and added my own things...anyway, im about to make the boy now in the same post)
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luneste » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:51 am

can I reserve a spot for Saiko and her brother James

Saiko is 17 her hair is long balsa blah blah her power is darkness

James is 17. Male pale skinned and a meer 6 ft tall her power is fire))
Rest in peace momma.
Your memory shall never fade away,
I miss you every day.
My love for you can never be replaced,
by anything of this Earth or any place.
So please rest in peace,
Smile as you look down and be at ease.
My tears will fall,
It hurts worst of all.
Knowing that I cannot hear,
"I love you dear."
Luneste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:02 pm

@V for Kiyoshi
Did you have a minor power in there?
I saw the shapeshifter, but not a minor.

@hotchocolate
I'm not exactly sure if that's aloud unless you got permission from them. Why don't you go ask? c:

@Saiko Harem
Did you read the rules? Sorry if it seems rude, but you are breaking two rules in that one post ^^:
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymphadora. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:03 pm

{ Just so everyone knows I finished my character on page 4. I thought I should let you know. }
┌─ ✖ ✖ ────────────────────────────┐
olou! the name is nymphadora.
| she/her | pansexual | enfp | pm me |
| fandoms | writing | music | photography |
└──────────────────────────── ✖ ✖ ─┘

𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒥𝒶𝓀𝓀𝓊 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁
Living in a Lonely World

She took the
Millennium Falcon
𝒢𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✰
nymphadora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:07 pm

You are accepted Mystique! Thanks for letting me know.

And RP will hopefully start later today or tomorrow c;
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V for Kiyoshi » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:24 pm

~Red Panda~ wrote:@V for Kiyoshi
Did you have a minor power in there?
I saw the shapeshifter, but not a minor.

Oops ^^' Yeah, sorry. Could it be a 'to be determined' type of thing. Like, she hasn't found out she has it yet? It'll be the voice of a siren, though. If that's alright ^-^
If you need me, message locusts. and ask for Kiyoshi. I won't be on a lot. I'm also giving her a lot of my pets, since she's my sister IRL, so please don't ban her, or me! I might come back some time!
V for Kiyoshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:44 pm

hot!chocolate! wrote:

Name: Lara Ethen jones

Gender: yeah i'm a girl....i'm pretty sure and no you cant check( ♀ ).

Major Power: Water.

Minor Power: phasing so it seems.

Crush: yeah,no.

Personality: well i like to see my self as strong willed but kind and considerate even if my temper hides that most of the time,anyway moving on. i have been told i can be rather cold which makes more sense now. i have my flaws given but i try hard so ,so hard to hide them and cover my self in a shell some times not all my personality will show at times. work with me and see more i guess.

Likes: cats,dogs, swimming of course, reading, sketching. i like to exercise as well, works off all the ice cream and snacks. i love sports and being active.

Dislikes: rude people,for one, how doesn't? i cant stand when people don't stand up for themselves...seafood, oddly enough. big jewlry,pink i dont like alot of girly things really..i hate spicy food too.being bossed around is a no no. i better hear a please no matter how above me you think you are.

Other: i..uh have a habit of messing with a lock of hair when nervous...and that that i want anyone to know...but sometimes i dont mind dressing up and looking like a real girl every now and then..when there is someone to impress..

Name: Luke ryan jones

Gender: yeah i'm a girl, such a girl i look a dude!. im a man you weirdo..

Major Power: music control.

Minor Power: voice of the siren.wow that sounds girly.

Crush: no not yet..

Personality: im pretty mellow,calm and nice if you are to me,im a kinda treat-people-how-you-want-to-be-treated, or kill them with smies kinda guy, depends on the day. just know, getting on my last nerve on purpose could get you hurt...im a pretty happy guy i'd say.,little sarcastic,i tend to tease i wont lie haha..

Likes:dogs,sketching,song writing, every now and then you might see me singing a random tune or rhyme,i like to stay fit,but i also like to just sit back and relax.i like being up high,in a tree on, a roof, just somewhere high up.knifes,there awesome.[/color]

Dislikes: silence,people who put themselves over everyone, goody 2 shoes also,trying to be perfect and what not. dont much care for strawberry ether...

Other:uh yeah i cant think of anything besides laras my cousin and when in nervous i tap on things and start making tunes.

(your right, imma try to find that person before i get in trouble o.o thanks red)
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me