The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:12 pm

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi, Madeline
He tried to think about how the ears could be made, but he didn't know exactly what Ravi had anywhere. Perhaps, Harley thought there was a box in that spare room with some crafty things in. He also looked around, as Buttercup asks where Ravi went. "Let's go and find him. I bet he has something to make ears with." he suggested, and he stepped out of the room, glancing back towards Buttercup, to see if she was following. "He must be somewhere around here..." Harley said, as though he didn't know where Ravi could have possibly gone.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Tagged: Perip, Indigo
Rowan followed Perip up the stairs and into the flat. He didn't sit down immediately, more taken in with the interior of the flat, and the creatures that were sleeping very soundly on the other side of the room. They must have had some fun, Rowan thought, noting the broken vase and knocked over lamp, certain that Perip would not have left them like that. He was tempted to wander over for a closer look at the creatures, but decided that he'd probably be tempting fate if he did so, so he eventually sat down, perching on the edge of the seat, as though he was uncertain about being here.

Rowan glanced towards Perip as he offered him something to drink and eat. He guessed that Perip probably didn't have many guests... especially human ones. "A hot chocolate sounds great, please. .. if that's okay..." he replied, with a slight smile.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (New & Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:47 pm

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Dystopian Ink Flats - Tags: Harley, Buttercup]
Ravi had made his way in to Texas' room as it was the second closest thing where he could close himself in and lock the door. As soon as the lock clicked, the boy pressed his back against the wooden door and slid down, his skin getting covered in goosebumps and a quiet sob shuddering through the smaller's body. Out of all the times, it had to be now that he was reminded of the past. He should of just thrown them talismans away in the first place instead of keeping them.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Vorona]
"Right, the place is cleared now, we should get going." Texas spoke with a nod as he stood up from the bleachers, still holding Cerise close to himself. He didn't want to lose the boy or leave him to his sister either.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf hybrid - Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Texas]
Vorona found the sight adorable and held her hand out as she gently placed it on Cerise's head. She also gave him a light scratch behind the ear with her long nails. "You need to hold back that cuteness." She said with a chuckle.

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - The Kitchen - Tags: Salrine]
Felix had to think about the drinks as he glanced at the drink's machine, "Why not." The boy said with a smile as he made his way over and had a look over the drinks available, "Sorry to bother again, but I don't know what to pick. The boy spoke sheepishly, he could tell though that he was annoying the owner now though.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:52 pm

☁Hannah Forsfil
19 // Bear shifter/ghost // Tags: Jack, Gia, Axl// Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Hannah woke up slowly as the light shine through her new curtains, she yawned and got out of bed rubbing her eyes before heading to the bathroom and doing her normal hygiene routine and getting changed into a black sports bra underneath a gray, almost too big, crop top the went a little past her midsection, black workout shorts and some plain black Nike’s. Han picked up her Jansport backpack that had her phone and other essentials in it and tied her hair into a messy ponytail with a few strands that framed her face after eating some microwaved chocolate chip waffles and orange juice, as she was leaving she noticed a paper on the ground. She picked it up confused because she didn’t remember dropping anything, until she realized it was from Axl, she smiled reading the note and turned it over to reveal the picture he was drawing last night. She blushed realizing it was her and went to go grab his jacket and tied it around her waist and set the paper down on her dresser, she locked the door after leaving and headed to the big top tent where she was sure he would be. She entered and watched as Gia and Jack were there training the various lions and tigers, ”And bear, oh my!” she referenced also as she made her way over to Axl who had been sitting there also watching the little cubs play around. It was very peaceful as she waved and smiled at the two in the ring who returned it and walked up next to Axl, ”Hey, I got your note. Wonderful drawing might I add, very detailed and well shaded!” She complimented and sat down, setting her backpack to the side of her opposite of Axl and blushed at him almost gazing at her. She was really falling for him but she just met him so she didn’t know what to think.

✬Jack Kingsman
20 // Lion shifter/human // Tags: Hannah, Gia, Axl // Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Jack woke up to his alarm a bit too early and jumped out of bed, he went straight for his fridge and warmed up a breakfast sandwich and made up a bowl of watermelon, he poured himself some chocolate milk and finished up his breakfast fairly quickly. He made his way over to the bathroom and did his routine and changed into a black
Underarmor, tight fitting shirt that showed off his abs slightly and gray basketball shorts that fit him well too, and a black baseball cap, he grabbed his backpack with stuff that he needed and a water bottle as he left and locked up his apartment and headed over to Gia’s. He Greeted her the same the same way, ”Hey! Wanna head over to the tent and train a bit with the animals?” He asked as he shrugged his backpack on and followed G inside and waited by the door as she put on her shoes after she agreed. As they made their way over there he breathed in a breath of the fresh morning air that was ever so cool yet warm, the sky was a bright blue with barely any clouds and the sun wasn’t blaring in his eyes but making the every carnival look like Disney World in the morning. (Kind of Lol can you tell I’m a nerd?) Jacky let G enter first and made his way to the enclosure after her to set the cubs and other tigers and lions free so they could train or get out a big stretchy (Lol), he grabbed some hoops and started training with Gia and grinned and waved as Hannah entered and made her way to that Axl guy. He wasn’t so sure about that guy but they seemed great together, ”They look really cute together, he doesn’t seem all that bad when he is around her either.” He said as he turned to G and chuckled as she said that she said the same thing last night to her.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orch_xx » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:40 pm

Piper/Pip-19-female-human-tags; Salem
Piper saw the stall from a distance. The contents on display caught her eye as she wondered over. "Salem's trinkets and wares.." she spoke aloud to herself. Pip clutched the coins in her pocket and slowly walked infront of the stall to view the display. As she looked down her hair fell over her left eye, covering her face. She thought the trinkets were beautiful, but there seemed something different about them.

Sage/Sionna-female-kitsune-tags;
If there was one stall that Sage loved most in the carnival, it would be the bakery. She snuck over silently to observe the people at the stall, and wondered if she could distract them long enough to perform her tricks. As she crept near the bushes, the coins in her bag jingled. She could just buy something from the stall and cause no hassle, but why would she do that?
Orch_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:26 am

Gia Vitaly
19-Tiger Shifter/Ghost-Female
Loc: The Ring Tags:Hannah,Jack
Gia laughed and agreed with him,“They are so cute together and honestly it’s a cute cliche romance. A broken-hearted fallen Angel finding his true love and learning how to love again. I love it so much.If he hurts her I’m getting revenge.”She smiled talking with jack before putting out metal stools the lions and tigers had to get on. Gia trained the tigers first on which ones to get on as Jack did so with the lions. She smiled and whistled watching the lions and tigers do the trick right the first time. Gia grabbed some treats and gave them to each animal as they did it correct the first time. She turned red as Hannah yelled you two should just date all ready.G just hugged a tiger taking a moment and blushed rather hard into it’s fur hiding it from Jack.

Axl Winthrop
20-Fallen ArchAngel-Male
Loc:Big top Tags:Hannah,Jack

He smiled as she did come to hang out when he asked her to,maybe she did like him maybe this is the one for him a horrible flashback from France came back to him and he blinked it off. Axl smiled and responded, “Thank you for the compliments,how are you this fine morning?” He chuckled talking with her and getting to know her even more,he smiled as two lion cubs came over wanting to get on their. Axl picked one up and started to pet it.He laughed as it nibbled lightly on his fingers and watched Gia & Jack for a moment.“They really need to go out they got chemistry together,their suspense is kind of killing me.” Axl joked playfully and busted out laughing when Hannah yelled out Just Date All Ready! He turned so red with laughter at their reactions and put the lion cub down. Axl held his stomach as it aches from laughing so hard and he high fives Hannah.“That was a good one!”
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:24 pm

salrine / the kitchen / with felix
salrine glanced over the drinks and grabbed a sample cup and filling it with what looked like a deep red lemonade. it was cherry flavoured, still sour but fairly sweet to balance it out. “try it.” he offered, not wanting to fill up a cup with something the other wouldn’t like. he guessed since he had already made a purchase he wouldn’t charge for the drink- not that he usually did anyways.
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:52 pm

☁Hannah Forsfil
19 // Bear shifter/ghost // Tags: Jack, Gia, Axl// Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Hannah dropped to the ground laughing hysterically, she high fived Axl and fist-bumped him too. "Ahahah I know right!?" She said, cooling down a bit and sitting back up straight and drinking some water. She almost choked on it when tiger cub jumped on her lap, making her and Axl laugh, even more, she set down the cub and stood holding her hand out for Axl to take. "Wanna work on your routine, maybe do what we did last night? I mean it was pretty good and I haven't thought of anything for mine yet..." She trailed off but stopped as he stood and smiled walking over to get her chalk too so they didn't fall or slip, she walked to the center of the ring and rubbed some chalk on her hands before she started singing softly till she looked at Axl hooking up his ropes and humming along, she sang a bit more louder not even remembering Jack and Gia were there too on the other side of the tent. "All I want is to fly with you. All I want is to fall with you. So just give me all of you!" She smiled as Axl joined in and swung down like last time.

✬Jack Kingsman
20 // Lion shifter/human // Tags: Hannah, Gia, Axl // Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Jack chuckled at how Gia tried to hide her blush and turned the other way and raised an eyebrow while smirking and breaking down laughing at Hannah's little embarrassing moment. He smiled softly as the other two made their way into the ring and Hannah was singing, he grinned and tapped G and pointed towards the two, "I need the ship to sail!" He whisper yelled while laughing at G rolling her eyes at that. He sat there on the ground with Gia and played with the cubs while slightly humming to the song the two love birds were singing and practicing too. He kept glancing over at G who was still lightly dusted with a blush across her cheeks, blushing himself just a bit when she caught a few of his glances. "Who knew Axl could sing, not bad." He smirked and jumped back a bit when Hannah went into the air.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:19 pm

Perip // 19 // Male // Regular Demon // Mythical Oddities // Tags;; Rowan
      "Yeah thats completely fine!" Perip had pulled a couple mugs and decided the one with a simple cat on the side was the best bet compared to the other ones shaped like states or animals. Defiantly wasn't going to give him with one with the unicorn horn, pokes you in the forehead.. why does he have that? After setting the simple mug on the counter he turns towards Rowan "ah, Water or Milk? Weird question but Atla once threw a vase at me for making it with water..."

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // Dystopian Ink // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      "Find Foxy! We can make ears! Oh oh I can draw him a picture!!" Madeline was rambling about things she could do with Ravi and Harley while she followed him. She wasn't very observant and despite being able to catch his scent couldn't pinpoint it, though it had a tinge of something bitter. "Is Foxy ok? Smells sad" Sadness had a salty bitter scent, something she got around her mother alot.

Cerise Fleur // 20 // Male // Shiba Shifter // Show Tent // Tags;; Texas, Vorona
      Cerise was indeed, quite happy that he was getting a scratching behind the ears and his tail was showing it. However his interest was peaked when Texas began to get up. Earning a small noise of surprise from the shiba he looked up at Texas. "Oh oh! Where we are we going?" He sounded excited, like a dog that just found out its going on a long walk.

Connard Ballard // Adult // Male // Rosey Maple Moth // Table // Tags;; Open
      Connard wasn't really paying attention to anything or anyone. Rather he was leaned back in a chair at the bakery table with his top set of arms crossed and his other set holding a notebook. He was going over lamp designs oddly enough, not that many buy them, couldn't really help it. The table held an untouched cup of something blue and next to it, an equally untouched slice of cheesecake with several stolen cookies (thank you Perip!) lined neatly on the edge of the plate. Connard had originally ordered (and stole) it half expecting to eat it, but as he settled down to look over designs he found himself distracted.
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:29 pm

Orch_xx wrote:
Piper/Pip-19-female-human-tags; Salem
Piper saw the stall from a distance. The contents on display caught her eye as she wondered over. "Salem's trinkets and wares.." she spoke aloud to herself. Pip clutched the coins in her pocket and slowly walked infront of the stall to view the display. As she looked down her hair fell over her left eye, covering her face. She thought the trinkets were beautiful, but there seemed something different about them.

Salem | Age Unknown | Male | Panther Demon
Tags; Piper

Salem looked up as someone finally approached his stall. He grinned at the human female and could sense she had some cash. He approached from where he sat in the shadow. He could tell she was human so he would need to keep his tricks to a minimal as to not give away what he, nor what the carnival, was. He looked at her. "See something you like?" He spoke as she looked at her. "I'll let you in on a secret. These trinkets are enchanted. Some bring luck, others fortune, and some help with even love." He explained as he watched her, gesturing to the variety of things.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orch_xx » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:36 pm

Piper-19-female-human-tags;Salem
Pip jumped as a person walked from the shadows, and her eyes widened. Her mouth opened slightly, but she didn't say anything. The man had this strange smile, and she suddenly became wary, tensing her body slightly. Piper realised she had been staring at him, and quickly looked down at the trinkets. "en-enchanted?" she glanced up nervously, then peered back at the objects on display. Her hand drifted over to the right, and she stared at a deep emerald coloured trinket. "What's this one?"

Sage/Sionna-female-kitsune-tags;
The scent of cherry lemonade drifted over, and she breathed in excitedly. Sage stood up from her hiding spot, but stopped herself before she walked over. Her plan was to trick them, not to buy things.
Orch_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me