The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (New & Accepting)

Postby Runnersback » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:02 am

Gia Vitaly
19-Tiger Shifter/Ghost-Female
Loc:Apartments Tags:Jack
Gia chuckled softly at him and winced looking at the healer scar but it still was pretty nasty.“That sucks it could have been a Shifter it’s self or just a plain mutated lion.She nudged him lightly and gave him a tiny smile as she sat down on his massive fluffy rug.“This is so soft and nice.”G chuckled happily and smiled as she was wrapped up in a even softer blanket.She smiled and leaned back against his wooden bed frame.Gia snuggled with him and was extremely giddy inside,this was a new feeling for her.She was so used to getting screamed at,chased off,or just out right hurt.G told him various stories about her and smiled when he told some about his childhood.“I’m sorry about your parents they can be the worst.But they mean well I know my foster parents did.”She gave him a tiny smile before stretching out,“Mine were strict but they were sweet enough to leave Italy and to backpacking throughout Europe and a bit of Asia.”Gia stuck her arms out from under the massive blanket.“I got my tattoos from all the different countries I was in and and they all hold a special story in my life.”She smiled softly and missed traveling the world and being free,but it sucked being dead and having to act like she was alive again.

Axl Winthrop
20-Fallen ArchAngel-Male
Loc:Town Tags:Hannah
Axl felt bad for her and felt severely uncomfortable being stuck in the middle of it. He glared at the blonde who just wouldn’t stop and had all ready calculated how much it would be,he pulled out his wallet took out the cash and threw it down on the table.“I’m out,just get the food boxed and you can find me Hannah.”He got up and walked out,he found the store and picked up tape,gauze,powder,then groceries for his fridge. Axl paid for the groceries and walked out,he continued walking till he was alone and made his wings appear.He flew back to his apartment and unlocked it with the same key he had gotten for his stall.He opened the door and sat the bags down. Axl unpacked and hung his more treasured pieces of art on the wall and sat his sketchbook on the table. He unloaded the bags of groceries and put the food into the cool fridge. Axl set the bowl of fresh fruit he had gotten from Hannah on the table next to his sketchbook and sighed feeling bad he had left her behind .He put the keys on his key ring and flapped his wings once before making them disappear. Axl shut his apartment door and walked back towards the show tent, and took off his shoes & white tank top. He picked up his bag of powder and rubbed some on his hands,before climbing up onto his rigging and onto the platform.Axl glanced down before grabbing the bar in front of him and swinging off. He did a series of flips going back in forth between bars,he saw Hannah with the containers of food down below. Axl hung from the bar by his legs and continued swinging gently admiring her from above. He swung himself onto a nearest rope and slid down and landed on the dirt floor safely. Axl picked up some spare ropes on the ground and started to put them up on a hitch,he watched her walk over and was about to say something but her eyes got glued on his abs and raven tattoo on his rib cage.“you all right there?”He said with a slight laugh in his voice.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:02 pm

☁Hannah Forsfil
19 // Bear shifter/ghost // Tags: Jack, Gia, Axl// Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Hannah stormed out after she got the boxed food and headed back to the carnival feeling a bit lonely, when she made it she knew Axl would be in the tent so she made her way over there to drop off his food so he could maybe finish it later while she could maybe sit and eat in peace with him. She walked in quietly scanning the large area from him till she heard squeaks from the ceiling, of course, he was upside down on the bars up above her, she smirked and walked over to him about to say something as he landed but was caught off guard when he turned around. She avoided eye contact as she blushed and handed him his food, "I-uh, yeah... Um, I brought you your food, I uh know your probably hungry since you didn't eat while we were there." She smiled and finally looked at his face instead of the ground, she noticed him hooking up more ropes for practice so she shrugged and went to set her bag and keys down. "Welp since your practicing..." She grinned as she skipped over to the middle of the huge ring and did a quick cartwheel and sat down while she waited for him to start his routine again so she could get a better view of his awesome stunts. Addy was oblivious to the fact that he was admiring her when she walked in. Eventually she starting humming Rewrite the Stars.

✬Jack Kingsman
20 // Lion shifter/human // Tags: Hannah, Gia, Axl // Location: Big Top // Mentioned: [/size]

Jack smiled at her stories and looked at each detail in her tattoos, they were really cool and he wished he had gotten some but never got the chance to since he never left his house without his parents being absolutely terrified. He grinned ear to ear when she sort of snuggled next to him, he had never felt so happy before, he felt free almost. However, he noticed G’s expression, he nudged her shoulder and smiled, ”Wanna watch a movie? I brought a few things with me for food?” He asked, trying to lighten the mood and get her to cheer up. He pulled out the box full of dvd’s That was under his bed and took out all his favorites while she rummaged through them too, he decided to put his favorites in the bookshelf that was closest to the tv stand that also held his few books and other knickknacks.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:56 am

Perip // 19 // Male // Regular Demon // Mythical Oddities // Tags;; Rowan
      Perip carefully took the kitlet and placed her back in the blanket nest, Gwen following suit and nestling with her litter. After closing the pen and making sure it was locked (even if Gwen can jump the pen, it was mainly for when the kitlets start roaming) Perip clapped his hands and gestured towards a back-door. "If you'll just follow me, behind that door is the stairs that lead to my apartment- Just mind the smokamalies- Ah... tiny dragons, they live under the staircases" Perip held the door for Rowan like a polite gentleman.

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // Dystopian Ink // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      Buttercup was reduced to a giggling mess by the time she finished drawing the whiskers (and a lil dot for a nose too!). Harley was a ear less cat and it was cracking the 9 year year old up. "Ravi Ravi! Harley's a cat now!" She rushed over towards the fox-shifter and tugged on his arm, still giggling.

Cerise Fleur // 20 // Male // Shiba Shifter // Show Tent // Tags;; people
      "Well that explains why I havnt seen you yet...- ah I'm Cerise!"The shiba-shifter smiled the best he could as a dog, his tail wagging. "Cute? And im only attached to him because he's clinging to me-" Cerise wiggled, he enjoyed being patted but not being held like a plushie.
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:12 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi, Madeline
He still maintained eye contact, trying to figure out what Ravi was thinking. "Sounds good! Madeline, do you want some?" Harley asked, though he didn't really pay attention to what Ravi had made. Mostly because he was trying to gauge Ravi's reaction to the drawn on whiskers, which he didn't know what they looked like yet. "Do you want some whiskers too?" Harley then asked, raising an eyebrow.
He laughed lightly at Madeline's enthusiasm. "Meow. Not quite a cat yet, I still don't have ears." Harley said, and he started to walk over.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Tagged: Perip, Indigo
He gave the kitlets and Gwen one last look before following Perip to the back door. Rowan nodded in acknowledgement at the warning about the tiny dragons - smokamalies. He'd quite like to see one, but he guessed that it probably wouldn't be the best idea for the time being. Not yet anyway - he wasn't sure how much more he'd be able to take. "Okay. Thank you." Rowan said, stepping through the door, then waiting for Perip so that he could follow him up to the apartment.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:52 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Dystopian Ink Flats - Tags: Harley, Buttercup]
Ravi just looked really confused for a proper good minute, he set the plate down and forced a smile, "Yea.. No, I'm good." The boy spoke as he turned down the sudden offer, "Yea, he is." Ravi also replied to Madeline's tugging, once everything was in place he mumbled something and kinda made a dash for the door, "Excuse me." What was said after the mutter before he made the dash for the door.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Vorona]
Texas watched the interaction between the two, about to say something but Vorona held her hand up as if to shush him.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf hybrid - Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Texas]
"Not you dummy," Vorona chuckled, "I mean him." She added as she glanced over to Texas.
"Oh, thats a lovely name, and yea, I'm usually out and about or just cooped up at my place, so you don't see me much." Vorona spoke again as she ran a hand through her hair.

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - The Kitchen - Tags: Salrine]
Felix raised an eyebrow at the grunt bug ignored it anyways, "Say, which of these pastries are the best? The fox boy asked, "But aren't too sweet." He added as he looked up at the owner of the place.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Gia Vitaly
19-Tiger Shifter/Ghost-Female
Loc:Apartments Tags:Jack
She lifted her head up and nodded gently,She gave a small smile and chuckled softly as he had offered food & movies.“Yes that would be really nice actually.”G said softly and went through his favorite movies also and smiled grabbing two he liked and two she liked which was the lion king,the jungle book remakes,Madagascar 3, and Blended.She handed him the lion king to put in and smiled as he grabbed snacks.Gia chuckled as he came back and watched the screen snuggling deeper next to him. She didn’t realize that she did that it was just a force of habit she hoped he didn’t mind. G smiled and opened a package of double stuff mint Oreos and grabbed a few.She looked out of the corner of her eyes at him and munched on some before watching baby simba pounce on zazu.

Axl Winthrop
20-Fallen ArchAngel-Male
Loc:Town Tags:Hannah

He smiled softly as she brought the food to him and chuckled his shoulders relaxing as he laughed.“Thank you I’ll eat it when I’m done,I’m all most done for tonight I’ll run it through in the morning tomorrow.”Axl pulled a rope and was pulled up to his platform as a weight slammed down. He went through it and listened to her start to sing Rewrite the stars,he smiled to himself and kept to a ring,spinning it and came down to her as she sung in the center of the ring. Axl smiled as she sang and spun her around and back into his arms,singing the duet to her softly.He wasn’t the biggest singer but he’d do it just this once because she was a sweet friend and he might just have a mild crush on her but was still nervous to talk to her about,since they were still relatively new to the carnival and each other. Axl smiled and finished singing and lifted her up playfully before putting on his tank top,he smiled as she was still in his jacket he was just going to get himself a new one after working a few hours at his stall/tent and then the show. “I’m starving we should eat before the foods cold.”He smiled and sat down on the bleachers with her and took his container of food. Axl opened it and ate a couple of salty fries and winced at all the salt.“Salty did your friend give you the food?”He teased playfully and wiped some of it off,“Tell me more about yourself like what was the reason for you joining the carnival other than escaping reality?”
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:50 pm

salrine / demon / location: the kitchen / tags: felix

as felix asked a question, he let his eyes flicker over the shop and moved to grab a bag of candies. the bag was paper with a little plastic window to show the little red clover candies inside. the bag read ‘THE KITCHEN: SUGAR FREE CLOVERS’ in bright green. he then turned the bag to show the ‘$2” written on the back in black sharpie. he didn’t give discounts.
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:31 pm

☁Hannah Forsfil
19 // Bear shifter/ghost // Tags: Jack, Gia, Axl// Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Hannah squealed abit as she was lifted in the air, she joined him back on the ground with her face mere inches from his. She blushed a deep red and backed up and snuggled more into his jacket that she still had from earlier, and walked with him to grab the food. She sat next to him and ate in peace without that horrible waitress at the diner whom she thought was her best friend, she sighed at his response and nodded. She nodded once again when he asked her her reason for coming. "That's just it, I had to. I couldn't go home, no one would believe me or even want me around anymore if I'm of no use, I would have never known Lexie's plot. I needed a new start, and I met you... I know that sounds cheesy but I haven't made a friend who I feel like I've known for forever at all." She smiled as she lied about the friend part, okay she had a small crush on him but she seriously doubted that he felt the same. She stood and stretched and yawned a tiny bit and pulled the sleeves of the jacket down and pulled up the collar after she took her hair out of the ponytail it was in releasing her naturally fluffy, wavy hair. She raised a brow slightly confused as to why Axl was smiling and staring off into space. She snapped her fingers in front of his eyes a few times to get his attention, "Earth to Axl, haha, you okay there?" She asked grinning, holding his upper arm.

✬Jack Kingsman
20 // Lion shifter/human // Tags: Hannah, Gia, Axl // Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Jack blushed a bit as she kept getting comfier and comfier, he wasn't used to this but he sort of liked it, it was reassuring to him that somebody was there. He smiled and took and oreo while she wasn't looking and continued watching the movie, he laughed at how stupid the hyenas were, and was almost teary-eyed at the stampede part. He continued snacking on other things like popcorn and kit-kats, sharing them with Gia and leaning more to her, this time him being the one snuggling closer. Jacky was so oblivious to her blushing and if we're being honest, his too. "Do you know what time practice is tomorrow?" He asked as the movie finished it's ending credits and he started cleaning up the wrappers and crumbs from where they were sitting and put the extra snacks away so ants and other critters couldn't get to them.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:05 pm

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - The Kitchen - Tags: Salrine]
Felix watched as the owner of the shop moved around, and looked inside the bag with a smile he took the bag, "Thank you, I'll take them, and maybe a slice of some cake..." The last part was more for himself, he knew Ravi disliked cake, so he got the sweets instead. Going over he looked over the cakes, "These look amazing." He gleamed, almost child like.
Last edited by WhiskeyFox on Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:02 am

salrine / the kitchen / tags : felix
as felix continued looking, be moved behind the display case, his fingers tapping on the top of the glass. he was quite impatient, not much liking having to wait for an order. each cake had a different price, the more expensive are the ones he took his time on, the ones that were 50¢, well.. not so much. those were the ugly cakes with no icing.
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me