The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:33 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi, Madeline
He stood there as Madeline tried to pull him along to follow Ravi. He was not too sure it would be a good idea to follow him right now, entirely unaware that it might have been the preferable move for what may be about to happen.
"I think he's going to get you something to eat. How long have you been here? Long enough to be hungry, right?" Harley said, then turned to see what Madeline was up to. "Want some help getting the marker?" he offered, but it seemed as though she managed to grab it herself.
Harley then took a step back as she turned towards him.'Uh oh.' He thought, then asked, cautiously, "What's that look for?"

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Tagged: Perip, Indigo
That was odd - though it also made sense. He wondered if he ever came across an animal that was really a different creature. He wasn't sure if he liked that idea, but it must be entirely possible.
At least there was no objection about the ticket booth guy - he assumed that his thought about them was shared with Perip. Rowan wondered if he would have been more weirded out and less inclined to enter, had the ticket booth guy been calmer and more mellow. Whatever - that didn't matter right now, as he listened to Perip.

"Wait... demons?" Rowan asked, faintly. That... definitely made things make more sense. And gave more reason to why he felt things were off. But that did beg the question as to whether he was the only human here or not. He didn't think he was... but then, he'd assumed everyone was a human before. "So... who else is human? Just me and the other visitors?" he asked, holding the kitlet a bit closer to himself, if that were even possible, for some comfort.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (New & Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:13 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Dystopian Ink Flats - Tags: Harley, Buttercup]
Ravi just got himself lost in thought as he made the food. He started to think about the kid, and the stupid insult to his name, sometimes he really did wish he could change it, this made him huff with annoyance as he poured himself another cup of green tea and finally plated the eggs, and sprinkled some herbs and basil on top of the egg roles.
He slowly made his way back in to the bedroom and stopped at the sight in front of him.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Grounds/Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Kylan, Kings, Vorona]
Texas looked up at his sister with a not so satisfied smile, "Hey sis." He greeted as he pulled Cerise closer to himself. He wasn't feeling like playing one of her necromancer tricks right now, and he didn't really fancy getting shot or stabbed either.

Healer wrote:[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Carnival Grounds - Tags: Open]
Felix finally stepped out the booth and stretched, he was starting to get bored of his job and needed a break, and just to his luck he found a perfect replacement, or more like he found a spell that will work for him. For now he has decided to take a stroll on the carnival grounds, maybe in the morning he could go and visit his older brother.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:00 pm

☁Hannah Forsfil
19 // Bear shifter/ghost // Tags: Jack, Gia, Axl// Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

As Han moved closer she gave him an apologetic look when he explained about the French girl who sold him out and got him kicked out, "Of course, why would I do that when we're all here to escape that? She smiled warmly and hugged him. She blushed a bit and let go, apologizing for accidentally crushing his wings. She turned back and shivered a bit, which is normal after getting used to the warm fur in her bear stage, she blushed yet again and tried to hid her smiled as she wrapped herself in his big leather jacket and slightly leaned on him with his wing around her. She furrowed her brows and lightly frowned at the mention of him being her guardian angel, "If you were, then what happened before I died, y 'know when I was blacked out? Did my friends even care?" She asked sadly, missing her family back in her hometown, missing being able to go to Disneyland with them, missing her friends and hanging out with them. She teared up slightly at how he explained how they didn't care,"Explains why they never visit my 'grave', I miss them though. Going on trips, especially Disneyland, Peter Pan's flight was always my favorite." She laughed with a couple of stray tears falling, "But hey, if I never died, I would have never met you or Gia, or really found out who I was myself y 'know?" She asked, nudging his shoulder and smiling, wiping her tears as they neared the entrance of the carnival.

✬Jack Kingsman
20 // Lion shifter/human // Tags: Hannah, Gia, Axl // Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Jack chuckled as G complained about having to set up their apartments, "At least four hands are better than one!" He laughed as he walked with Gia to her place first, as they chatted and laughed about. He opened the door for her and let her show him where to put everything, he started with the pictures and posters on the wall and moved on to help set up her desk and out things in and on shelves until they finished with enough time to head to his place. "Are you sure you're not too tired, I can do my place by myself and see you tomorrow at training?" He smiled and pointed towards the door and shrugged and laughed when she insisted that she tag along and help since it was only fair because he helped her.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:49 am

Gia Vitaly
19-Tiger Shifter/Ghost-Female
Loc:Apartments Tags:Jack
She had never laughed harder with anyone than him and it was nice his room was across the hall from hers so if she needed someone to talk too.“I’m all right as long as my eyes aren’t turning red,I’ll be ok!”G smiled and helped him unpack and hung pictures on the wall for him. She stretched her back as she yawned.“ooo we should play a fun game! To get to know each other better well it’s not really a game but on the coins of 3 we should show each other our shifts.Gia smiled as jack agreed and she smiled counting down to 3.She got down on all fours and watched her veins turn black as her eyes started glowing red.G exhaled sharply as her body shifted into her bengal tiger form. Her eyes were still red and she sat there in front of him and meowed.She trotted up to Jack and playfully booped his massive lion nose with her paw.G watched mist wrap around her paws and smiled softly as a tiger before shifting back into her human form with her normal clothes.“your lion form is massive.”She laughed softly,“I like it!”

Axl Winthrop
20-Fallen ArchAngel-Male
Loc:Town Tags:Hannah
Axl sighed softly feeling bad for the girl and pulled her closer with his wing. He gave her a tiny smile and wiped her tears with his hands.“Your family does miss you dearly though.Aww C’mere I don’t know what I’m going to do with you,your making me soft.”Axl shook his head softly cracking a joke and hugged her trying to be a better friend than her old ones.He let go after a while and flicked her gently with his wing smiling as she laughed. Axl made his wings & mini gold tattoo disappear and put his hands in his pants pocket walking with her on the gravel trail.“how about we grab a bite to eat and then find a place to pick up supplies,I need a few things.”He smiled at how small she was in his leather jacket, and continued walking into town.Axl looked up at the small diner and opened the door for her. He followed her in and let her choose a small beaten booth that was the nicest out of most.Axl picked up the menu and looked up at the waitress & ordered some water.He watched the waitress come back with the drinks and moved his head away when She flirtatiously started playing with his hair.He watched Hannah and pursed his lips as the waitress started flirting with him again while he ordered a sandwich and fries.“We should get a new waitress.”
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:32 am

salrine didn’t leave the carnival often. he didn’t often need too, too much to do, too much to cook. candy was temperamental and the cakes he made rarely lasted a day before going stale, sadly. it had happened too many times, so he often just stayed in his stall, cooking up some sort of concoction ingredients that even he didn’t know what it would turn into. he just went with the flow and usually thing so worked out. currently, he had just finished a very nice looking pound cake and was trying to make the set up actually look nice, setting little star shaped lollipops into the cake as decoractions before backing away and grunting. he didn’t know why, but he didn’t like how it looked. oh well.
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:51 am

Perip // 19 // Male // Regular Demon // Mythical Oddities // Tags;; Indigo, Rowan
      "Does half humans count? If so, there are a few round here, if not... well only the visitors are humans. As far as I know anyway." Perip didn't really know what to do now. He's not used to being the one explaining things. "Ah- would you like to come up for some cookies or something? Taking everything in isn't always easy... Ah! Most of my animals arnt allowed in the kitchen so you shouldn't have to worry too much! Unfortunately the, uh kitlet would have to say here though-""

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // Dystopian Ink // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      "Whiskers!" She exclaimed loudly. Madeline was determined to make Harley look fox-like... or even cat like before the end of the day at least. She stumbled over towards the man and was reaching up for his face, clearly intending on drawing cat whiskers on him.

Cerise Fleur // 20 // Male // Shiba Shifter // Show Tent // Tags;; people
      Cerise let out a noise of surprised when pulled closer to Texas and struggled to get comfortable with the new permission. After finally situating, his ears perked. "Sister? Texas you have a sister?"
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:16 pm

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi, Madeline
He was quite uncertain about this - having his arm drawn on was one thing, but having his face drawn on was quite different. However, he also wanted to uphold the declaration of him being fun. And... well, it was only a marker. It would come off at some point. Also, he was quite concerned that there would be some consequences that he wouldn't want to go through if he refused.
Harley crouched down, so that Madeline could reach his face better and draw on him.

He glanced around when he heard the door open, and paused when he saw Ravi in the doorway. "... Hello." Harley said, not breaking eye contact, and trying to be as casual as he could.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Tagged: Perip, Indigo
Half humans as well? It was a lot to take in. Rowan shrugged slightly. He supposed they counted - to an extent. And he supposed it made sense for human to be just visitors. It made him wonder exactly why he was here, though... and if there was ever a way out. He decided to withhold his questions for now, though, as he saw that Perip didn't seem to really know what to do - perhaps someone else was meant to do the explaining?
Rowan then nodded gratefully. "Yes, please." he replied, though he was quite disappointed that the kitlet would not be allowed to go with them. He'd become quite attached to it, despite everything he'd just learnt about the place. He gave the kitlet another gentle head scritch, then reluctantly surrendered it to Perip.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:23 pm

☁Hannah Forsfil
19 // Bear shifter/ghost // Tags: Jack, Gia, Axl// Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Hannah blushed a bit at how he had softened up a bit because of her, she didn't think she could have that effect on somebody. She smiled at him and thanked him for holding the door open as they walked in, she took the seat next to him and kept her head down as the waitress flirted with him. For some reason, her voice sounded familiar, almost like she knew her from somewhere. She lifted her head up as she left and hummed and nodded in agreement to Axl after she ordered her food, still not lifting her head. When the waitress returned this time, however, her head was up and she looked straight in the eyes of her former best friend, Lexie. Hannah's eyes widened in shock, hurt, anger, and confusion, she couldn't believe she was here in some deserted town. "Lexie?!" She asked shocked making her whip around with her long blonde hair and look her straight in the eyes with the same shock but with guilt and fear in her eyes. Her face soon changed to a very unamused expression, she thought she was just hallucinating, she said she left her former bestie to die from a bear mauling in Yosemite, that she was getting annoying about wanting to go to school and not focus on guys. Hannah had enough, she slammed her hands on the table making Axl jump a bit, she stood and glared right at Lexie and said some things that she will regret later. ”I knew it! You... oh you are nothing but a shallow, bubble headed, blonde bimbo! I can’t believe you left me there to die because I was smart and wanted to live my life the way I wanted to, because I wasn’t your little minion! Your a criminal and I hope you get what you deserve!” She yelled making Axl pale in the face a bit more and Lexie spoke with hate and fear in her voice as she started targeting Axl, that made Han even more mad.

✬Jack Kingsman
20 // Lion shifter/human // Tags: Hannah, Gia, Axl // Location: Big Top // Mentioned: [/size]

Jack chuckled at her tiger form, it was cool. He laughed, ”Thanks, I really like your too. Big cats were always fascinating to me even before this happened.” He said as he pointed to his scar on his arm. He flashed his eyes and scar and turned back to his human form, ”We never found the lion that did this, it was weird. It was like one minute I was having fun watching the animals with my family and the next, I was awake in a hospital cot with a bloody bandage around my arm and nothing underneath but a scar. I didn’t find out till I got him of course but I was kept from everyone else.” he sadly smiled as he explained his story, he had never been brave enough to do that to anyone else that he has met, and that’s only been a fair few. He shrugged off the bad memories and focused on Gia as she explained her story as the both sat in his big fluffy rug, jack grabbed a soft blanket from his bed of many pillows and blankets and wrapped it around the two of them as they leaned against the bottom of his bed.
(Sorry if my spelling or something is off, autocorrect is my mortal enemy lol)
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:45 pm

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Dystopian Ink Flats - Tags: Harley, Buttercup]
Ravi locked eyes with Harley and stood there for a good whole minute really trying to understand what was going on, Harley looked so serious, but them whiskers were not helping, "Uhhh, I made food..." The boy spoke as he still looked at Harley. You could really see the gears working in the smalle'rs head.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Vorona]
Texas hummed, "Yea, I do, we just don't see each other really often." The male said as he wondered what she could want now. Not like they haven't seen each other recently or anything.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf hybrid - Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Texas]
Vorona smiled a little, "It has been a while and who do we have here?" The female asked as she bent down to get a better look at Cerise, "Cute, and small, and looks like he's attached to you." Vorona spoke to herself and partly to Cerise as she examined the Shiba boy, in return she only got a glare from Texas.

[Kim Felix - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - The Kitchen - Tags: Salrine]
Soon Felix got pulled in by a different scent, something sweet, and it smelled delicious, guessing also getting a gift for his brother would also be nice, Felix followed the scent and wondered in to the bakery called The Kitchen, and took a good look at all the displayed goodies.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmyn » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:59 am

the sound of someone walking into his shop made his head turn. obviously this person was a fellow demon, he could tell that much, however.. not quiet the kind he was. he gave a grunt as a greeting, moving away from the display case so felix could get a good look at everything. not that the display case was the only place to look. in fact, there was shelves of all sorts of sweet treats all around.
[ myn / he - him - his / pokeheroes ]
[ currently accepting trades for ;; C$, WL pets, WL items, pokeheroes stuff ]
cosmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me