The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (New & Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:47 am

Healer wrote:[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Grounds/Show Tent - Tags: Cerise, Kylan, Kings]
Texas hummed as he listened to Cerise talk, he was glad that the boy finally calmed down. He then turned his full attention to the two next to him, "Sorry, where are my manners, Welcome, I'm Texas, the carnivals security." The male introduced himself to the two.

[Vorona - 25 - Female - Human/Wolf Hybrid - Circus Tent - Tags: Gia, Hannah, Jack , Axl]
"I'll let you kids to introduced each other, I got some things to do." Vorona said as she looked at her phone, "I'm the ring master around here, but like I said talk to the other members of staff about any questions, most animals are actually demons." She pointed out. She then turned her head to the new comer, "Ah, welcome! Nice to have you join our team." Vorona said as she held her hand out to be shaken.

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Dystopian Ink Flats - Tags: Harley, Buttercup]
Ravi caught the marker that was launched at him and was about to catch the little girl, but as she made a dash and suddenly fell over, Ravi had to hold back his laughter. Approaching he kneeled down next to the girl, "I'm okay!" He said to Harley, he then looked down at her, "Hey you must be lost, where are your parents?" He asked.
Last edited by WhiskeyFox on Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:28 am

Indigo--Male--Ragdoll--Location: At Perip's stall--Tags: Perip, Rowan
Indigo smiled at Rowan's name. It was like music to his ears, but something else piqued his attention. He looked over at Perip and took the fluffball from his hands. He didn't realize it was a cat, but Indigo just liked the soft feeling of it in his hands.
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:14 am

Gia Vitaly
19-Tiger Shifter/Ghost-Female
Loc:Circus Tent Tags:Axl,Hannah,Jack
“All right I will and who’s the cutest demon in the world.”She smiled playing with the lion cub.“Sure why not.”Gia took his hand and yelped slightly as she flew quickly up stumbling into his massive arms. She was taken so off guard and turned bright red and just hugged the cub.“I’m all right ,I’m always lighter than usual.”. G said nervously and followed him to the back tent with the bears , tigers, camels, horses, elephants and lions.She smiled and found the other cubs and their mommas. “Their So cuteee,Oh my gosh,hi momma.”Gia petted the moms letting them get her scent and put the cubs back to the proper moms.“just like my partner but hey I don’t mind.”She found a container in fridge of chopped up meat and started tossing some to the tigers and lions keeping them on their feeding schedule.“so tell me about yourself.”

Axl Winthrop
20-Fallen ArchAngel-Male
Loc:Big Top Tags:Gia,Han,Jack
Axl nodded to the ringmaster,“Thanks,And no it’s not especially if your flexible.”He locked his cold brown eyes with hers for a moment as the ringmaster explained some things to him like wages before heading to take a phone call. Axl looked over the girl before taking her hand gently,“Axl Winthrop.”He looked over the other two people that were heading and stood there in silence. Axl sighed as everything flooded back to him and glanced at squawking raven that had flown into the tent.“Well I’m heading to set up my room and stall see you around.” He walked out of the tent and looked at the stall that was his,he grabbed a step ladder and sat up the beautiful sign he had painted with the name on it in Gold.Axl took mason Jars and put old fashioned lights in it and strung them around his stall and put a few into the trees. He tied the excess tent fabric to the sides of the stall giving it a less eerie look. Axl rolled out a massive gorgeous rug that filled the entire stall and moved his oak desk inside,he started hanging his older paintings on the back wall and filled his desk with his art supplies. He locked all the drawers with the key necklace around his neck and put it back on. Axl set up his easel and put on a fresh canvas for the morning,he turned off the booth lights and then unwrapped the tent fabric watching it cover the entirety of the stall. He walked back into the tent and took off his jacket revealing a white tank top,he started sketching on the Canvas and looked over at the girl named Hannah who had brought him food.Axl grabbed his sketchbook and put it in his leather jacket.“Thanks for the food ,so what do you need Fluffy?”He knew about her,he always secretly got reports of the people he watched over who died and how they passed away. Hannah,Hannah “Fluffy” Forsfil passed at the age of 18,Bear Mauling and friends abandoned her leaving her to die alone.Axl could have saved her but he was all ready kicked out of heaven by the time she passed.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:09 pm

☁Hannah Forsfil
19 // Bear shifter/ghost // Tags: Jack, Gia, Axl// Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

Hannah shook his hand introducing herself also, she nodded at him as he left and turned to find everyone else was gone, she gathered up her things and turned to leave. As she walked through the eery carnival she found what she was looking for, her new home basically, her booth. She walked closer to it and saw all the teddy bears and dogs hanging on the racks and the glass bottles and plastic rings that had collected lots of dust over the years. She reminded herself to clean that up later and walked to the back where a wooden door with a sign that said staff only on it that hung on the wall next to the door, she found the key under the mat and unlocked the door heading inside. It was a fairly big room, almost like a studio apartment with another small room for the bathroom, there was a bed that was pretty big with a window above it to her left, a dresser on against the wall that made up the back of the booth out front, a vanity on the opposite wall of the dresser, and a large desk against the wall that was next to her on her right. There was also a small nightstand next to the bed, she sighed and brought her three suitcases to the bed and started to unpack, she moved all of her clothes to the dresser, accessories and makeup to her vanity, toiletries to the bathroom, her different writing and drawing utensils and notebooks to the desk, and lastly her large collection of stuffed animals and her favorite blanket that was left at her "grave". She fixed up her room the best she could with the stuff that she had, she was going to ask the ringmaster if she could go out with somebody to town to gather some more things later, but at the moment she grabbed some fruit in a small bowl and brought it back to the big tent where she was hoping she could find Gia and Jack again and watch them train some of the animals. When she got there she found Axl and sat next to him handing him the food, she was shocked when he called her that nickname and her eyes widened with some of those memories flooding back making her eyes flash the goldish orange color of her transformation, she was not going to do that now. She fell back on and leaned on her hands look at the ground to her side, "H-how did you know that was my nickname?" She asked slightly hurt by reliving that horrible memory.

✬Jack Kingsman
20 // Lion shifter/human // Tags: Hannah, Gia, Axl // Location: Big Top // Mentioned:

He chuckled lightly at how cute the animals were, even if they were demons. He helped out with the food and smiled a bit. "Well, I was scratched by a lion while on vacation in the savana, woke up the next day and it was like it never happened. That is until I turned into a lion in front of my parents, from then on I was homeschooled." He shrugged and chuckled a bit at the frightened faces his parents had, it was priceless, like from a movie. "What about you? Who is Gia Vitaly?" He grinned and sat down in front of the enclosure with her and chatted away, losing track of time and not even realizing he was hungry until his stoumach growled quite loudly. "Sorry, wanna head to find some food?" He asked standing up and offering his hand after she finished speaking.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:25 pm

Salem | Age Unknown | Male | Panther Demon
Tags; none

Salem pouted as the two people who had been at his stall left. He shrugged before he began purred to himself as he got his stall all set up again in a more attractive way to lure others in. He hummed as he got his trinkets and wares all set up and organized so they were appealing to the eye of anyone that passed by. He decided upon a different set up than before. He sat upon his chair behind the desk and waited patiently for some sucker customer to walk past his stall and look at something that would catch their eye. He would feed them some bogus information saying it was for luck or something and then as soon as they bought the item, the hex or curse would activate and boom, he would have another person fooled. He snickered at all the mischief he knew he would create. He sighed happily. He had planned to go to the show that everyone had been raving about but decided against it. He had some money to make finally.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:34 pm

Perip // 19 // Male // Regular Demon // Mythical Oddities // Tags;; Indigo, Rowan
      "I don't name them- usually. Gwen here is a special case as she's a permanent resident... these kitlets were entirely accidental. " He gave Gwen a good scratch as she made content noises, as if saying she wasnt sorry in the slightest. "Naming causes an attachment for me- which would make it harder to part with them in the end. So I don't name the creatures very often-" Perip then retrieved one of the kits himself, giving the tiny feline head scratches with a finger. "While the scientific name for her species is.. very long, Gwen is what I call an 'Owlcat', those large round eye's arnt just a kitten feature afterall. They should also start growing their feathers shortly..." He had to look over and make sure Indigo was holding the kitten correctly. It was a living thing, and while Perip was already attached to Indigo he didn't want to loose one of the kitlets to improper teaching. "My apologises if I rambled, Rowan? was it? The owlcats are one of my favorites..."

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // Dystopian Ink // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      She fought at first, scrambling to get away. However, after Ravi (and by extent, Harley) didn't really attack her she peered up at them with wide eyes. "Mama and Papa dropped me off here, told me to stay. Said they will come pick me up later!" She was just a child, unaware that her father just ended up ditching her here and wouldn't be coming back. "Doodled though! Lots fun, your fox right? I like foxes!" Madeline's demeanor changed almost completely, from frightened child to hyperactive kid bouncing on her toes. It was a little concerning that she wasn't at all scared of being in a strangers house... with two unknown adults she's only just met, one of which she doodled all over the arm of.
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:02 pm

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi, Madeline
He got out of the bed, ran a hand back through his hair, trying to figure out what to do with the young girl. After all, as she spoke, it became very obvious now that she'd been abandoned here. And he was not going to take the responsibility of being her legal guardian now. Nope. No way. Nuh-uh.
Harley then looked quizzically at her, wondering what she meant, before catching sight of his arm... and the doodles all over it. "What..?" he murmured, wondering how she'd managed to draw all over him without him noticing - and ignoring the fact that he'd chosen to sleep over investigating.
Harley walked over, then crouched down so he he would hopefully not be too intimidating. "Yes. Most people normally doodle on paper, though."
He then shook his head a little, then asked, "What's your name? I'm Harley."

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Tagged: Perip, Indigo
He gently gave the kitten head scritches with two fingers, already quite attached to the baby, even without a name. And there was that word again - kitlets. He did understand the reason for not naming them, though, considering this was, Rowan assumed, a pet shop. He did raise an eyebrow in confusion when Perip called the animals 'creatures', though. That couldn't be a mistake... was it?

As Perip spoke more about the cats... kitlets... he frowned a little as he referred to Gwen (well, the species of all the animals) as an Owlcat. And feathers? Was poor Gwen part of some horrific science experiment and these kitlets the result of them? And Perip (or someone else) had rescued them to care for them here? Rowan wasn't sure whether or not to ask these questions out loud, because it seemed a bit ridiculous to him... or he was being messed with.
"It's fine. Yes, it is Rowan." he replied, then decided that he just couldn't not ask any longer. "I'm sorry, owlcats?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:30 pm

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Dystopian Ink Flats - Tags: Harley, Buttercup]
Ravi chuckled a little, "Yes, yes I am a fox." He said as he sat down and crossed his legs, looking up and down, he then looked up at Harley as the male spoke he nodded a little and also introduced himself, "I'm Ravi." He said softly as well.

On the other hand, he will need to get in contact with Texas, he was the head of security and maybe he will be able to see if he could find out what happened to this little girl.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:10 am

Indigo--Male--Ragdoll--Location: At Perip's stall--Tags: Perip, Rowan
"Yeah." Indigo pointed at Gwen. "Nice.". He wasn't too sure what an "Owlcat" was, but if this kitlet in his hands was one, then he was fine with it.
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:53 am

Perip // 19 // Male // Regular Demon // Mythical Oddities // Tags;; Indigo, Rowan
      "Yes! Owlcats! Part Owl- part cat- quite simple really" Perip made a demonstration by giving Gwen a nice head pat, in return the feline stretched out her wings, one easily being able to wrap around Perip himself. Her wings were easily hidden by disguise charm, but as it weakens bits and pieces of an feather-like coat are becoming visible. "Gwen here is more cat than owl- unlike Lily who is more Owl than cat, species variation and all. The kitlets, however simply look like normal kittens, haven't yet molted their fluff to gain feathers, and their wings are mere nubs" He spoke as if having an odd cross-breed of Owl and Cat was something normal.

Perip quickly returned the kit he was holding back to the blanket nest, then rounded the counter and gave Indigo a pat on the head. He put his fingers up to his mouth and gave a very high pitched whistle, and a few moments later, a smaller feline came bounding through. The creature hopped up on the counter and it resembled Gwen in a way, only this one had the very obvious head of a horned owl and its front legs resembled that of talons. She gave a chirp at Rowan then bounded over towards Indigo, simply put, it was Lily and she was excited to see her ragdoll buddy again.

"Quite cuddly creatures, if you ask me. Lily though, bites" Perip said, referring to the owlcat now attempting to nuzzle Indigo.

Madeline Buttercup // 9 // Female // Lil' Sheep // Dystopian Ink // Tags;; Harley, Ravi
      "Paper is boring!" She pouted (although not really visible due to her mask) and crossed her arms. Her ears flicked as she contemplated on whether or not to headbutt Harley for even suggesting such a treason. She was cut short by their introductions, though. Harley's kneecaps get to see another day. "Madeline! Though everyone calls me Buttercup!" Madeline then giggled "Ravi sounds silly!" She turned towards Harley "Are you a fox too?"
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me