☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:21 pm

"Of course," Rowan said cheerfully.
"To be honest, I'm not. I'm really hungry and I could eat an elephant," admitted Cilan with a laugh. "Sorry if I end up sounding snappish by the way. I can get a bit mad when I'm hungry."
Rowan was chopping some vegetables for the food, and he looked up at Lily. He could chop vegetables blindly with no problem. "What about you? Remember, if you ever feel down, I am always here for a hug." He smiled.
"He's obsessed with hugs," Cilan pointed to Rowan.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:22 pm

Jaai groaned, standing up to check on everyone. Much to her distaste, Cyprian was relaxing on the couch, so she approached him from behind. She placed her hands quickly on both sides of his head, using her ice abilities to give him a brain freeze. "C'mon, idiot. We. Are. Taking. Night. Shifts. Now get up and sit outside with me. Now," she demanded, shaking her head.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:22 pm

Erion sighed as he slung the blanket over a branch and started beating it with a medium sized stick, hoping to dislodge majority of the dust.

Laurel looked around before shrugging and scampering up to a support beam. She tested her weight on it before she settled down there, looking down mockingly at Cyprian. "I'm bored again. What time do you think it is Jaai?"
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:24 pm

"Time for Cyprian to get his butt up and help me," said Jaai, rolling her eyes.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:25 pm

lily laughed at Cilan's remark, "yeah, I've never met someone who loves hugs as much as you do," she smiled. "I've got a few vegetables in my backpack by the way, for the vegetarians." she added, knowing that not everyone would be happy with eating whatever they were making.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:26 pm

"But that's a 24/7 thing, I'm asking about now specifically." She giggled as she sat up and dangled her legs down, swinging them back and forth slowly. "Oh yea, how'd you even find us? Erion only told me that you joined our little misfit group."
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:28 pm

The first thing Cyprian thought was, oh damn, Solara's back from the dead and she's gonna snap my neck. Everyone knew of how Solara dealt with criminals sentenced to death. Cyprian was technically a criminal, and escaping from the city was punishable by death. However, instead of the Queen's overwhelming warmth, a weird sense of coldness spread through his head. It was like when he ate a ridiculous amount of ice cream and his head felt like a giant popsicle.
Now Jaai was giving orders. Alastair would have freaked out at this, but Cyprian was not his father. In fact, listening to the girl would be a perfect act of rebellion against his father's sexism. He respected Jaai, which in itself would make Alastair pull out his hair in rage.
"Yes, Sergeant Jaai," he snickered as he got up. Then he rubbed his head, since it still felt weird and cold. "Hey, maybe I'll even find my power tonight."

"That is great," Rowan said as he finished chopping up his vegetables and dumped them in a salad bowl. "You can help if you would like. We can add them to the salad."
"I hate salad, honestly." Cilan admitted. "It never makes me feel full!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:29 pm

Then, one of the cabinet doors' hinges broke, causing the cabinent door to dangle from the cabinent. The other hinge started to dislodge itself from the cabinent. Ari noticed, "Rowan, watch out!"

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:31 pm

Olivia

She did not really know what to say, everyone else had there little clicks it seemed and even though she tended to be extroverted if not a little awkward she did not really have anyone to talk to. She probably was not as relatable to them with how different she was to them, she just kind of felt out of place. Suddenly the door started to fall apart interrupting her thoughts and causing her to jump back.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Jaai relaxed as Cyprian responded, so she answered Laurel.
"I dunno. I'm in the same class as you, I listen to people's conversations too much, my father and brothers were executed, you know, same old, same old," she said, shrugging. "I needed to run away."
She glanced back at Cyprian, and she smiled ridiculously at his dumb nickname. She had a certain fondness for nicknames. Her father used to call her Tiny or Blizzard. "Alright, Private, scoot along." She ushered him forward with her hands.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me